Secrets are Revealed 10 - The Plan

Story Info
The plan comes together.
3.1k words
4.64
4.4k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Secrets Are Revealed 10 - The Plan

Enjoy

------------------------------------

Plot:

Carol is away for work.

Ann & Brandy surprise dad with the gift of taking Brandy's virginity.

Kenny returns home to find his father and two sisters naked in bed having sex.

Leah is still clueless.

------------------------------------

Like a chain reaction, all four family members came together. Brandy came from the fucking her father gave her. Mark came deep within her vagina. Ann came from the feeling of her brother Kenny's massive cock inside of her. Kenny blasted his sister's cervix with gobs of cum. As they lay there in the afterglow of amazing sex, they held each other.

"Wow. Isn't this a sight."

They all looked to the open door to see who was there.

"What took you so long?"

Mark, Kenny, and Brandy looked at Ann with shock in their eyes. Carol walks towards her naked family members. She kisses each of her children on the forehead, then approaches her husband, and removes her blouse and skirt. Still wearing her bra and panties, she kneels over Mark (on all fours) and gives him a passionate kiss then asks,

"How was she?" as she nods towards Brandy while looking into her husband's eyes and grasps his flaccid cock. Her two girls are shocked to see their conservative mother, near naked, and fondling their father's cock. Kenny is getting excited seeing his mom like this again, hoping for his turn. Carol is now straddling her husband's thigh trying to bring his cock back to life.

"Aaaa, amazing." As his cock began to harden in his wife's hands.

"I see that you left her a present" as she looks between Brandy's legs to see her husband's recently deposited cum oozing from the stretched out lips of her daughter's vagina.

"She's on the pill, hun."

"I know dummy" she smiled and teased her husband. "I put her on it so that when you took her virginity, you can both experience the feeling of mutual orgasm. We didn't get to experience that and neither did you and Ann when you deflowered her that first time, so I thought it would be special for you and Brandy to experience it."

"You planned this?"

"Well, that part yes. Taking your wife's virginity as a young woman was a first for you. Taking your daughter Ann's virginity was another first for you. I wanted Brandy to be able to experience another first for you, so you being able to ejaculate inside of her virgin pussy was the perfect solution. Getting her on the pill for this special night, was my plan. Setting this night up was Ann's idea and she asked for my help."

"Wait. So you didn't go away for work?"

"No. I spent the time relaxing at a hotel and getting the nerve to fuck my husband in front of our three oldest children."

Carol turned her head to speak to Kenny. "Baby, would you please finish undressing me for your father's enjoyment?"

"With pleasure." As Kenny moved closer to his mother. He was now fully erect as he snuggled behind her, up against his mother's pantied ass. He reached around her with both hands, and undid the front clasp of his mother's bra and her large breasts fell out of her bra and hung there for everyone's visual enjoyment. Carol definitely had some hangers!

"Oh baby... Someone is excited." As Carol felt her son's erection against her ass. "I'm gonna want that in me when I'm done fucking your father, Kenny."

"I can't wait. I've never had a cream pie, so I'm totally looking forward to shoving this cock into my mother's vagina, right after my father cums deep inside of it." as he began playing with his mother's hanging breasts."

"Mmmm. That feels good baby, but I'm still overdressed. Please remove my panties, now."

"Sure thing, mom." Kenny released his hold on his mother's breasts, but not before tweaking her nipples.

"Oh God, yes. You're making my pussy wet, Kenny."

"I'll need to verify that." Kenny said as he chuckled. Then he brought his hands down the crotch of his mother's lace panties, moved it aside, and ran his fingers through the folds of his mother's soaking wet vagina.

"Wow mom, your pussy is soaking wet."

"Know. She's excited. She can't wait for your dad's cock to get inside of her, then yours. It'll be the first time that she gets the pleasure of my husband's cock and my son's cock inside of me on the same night. Now please finish getting your mother naked."

Kenny removed his fingers from her vagina and moved them to his mother's waist. His fingers slid into the waistband of his mother's sexy, lace panties. As he started pulling them down, Carol wiggled her hips slightly to assist in her panties being removed. As her panties cleared her bubble butt, Kenny looked to see his mother's asshole, just inches from his face.

Noticing that her son had stopped removing her panties, with them still at mid thigh, she realized that her son was staring at her starfish opening. So she lowered her upper body and raised her ass up, so that now he was looking at her moist vagina also.

This was too much for Kenny to handle, so he released the hold on her panties, gripped her ass cheeks, and opened her up. Carol's fuckhole was now open and her son stared deep into his mother's vagina. Her vagina had started producing a mucus-like fluid, that stuck to her labia, creating a bridge across her vaginal opening. The fluid was abundant and Kenny wanted to savor the fluid in his mouth.

With her pussy fully exposed to her son, Carol placed her husband's (now fully erect) penis in her mouth. She could taste the remnants of his cum and their daughter's vaginal fluid, that was still coating his cock. In the meantime, Kenny lowered his mouth to his mother's moist vagina and stuck his tongue into her hole.

He inhaled the scent of his mother's most private area and could smell the scent of the bath soap that she used plus her distinct feminine scent. Kenny loved the scent of his mother's vagina and began sucking on her lower labia, while pushing his tongue in and out of his mother's pussy. His mouth was now filled with the slimy vaginal secretion and Kenny began slurping his mother's fuck juice. His mother moaned signaling the release of more mucus-like vaginal fluids. Kenny was rewarded for his efforts and lapped up his mother's feminine juices.

"Oh baby, that feels so good, and as much as I want you to continue, I need your father in me right now. Please finish removing my panties so that I can get this cock into me. The rest of you, give your father and I some time together. You'll get your turn later."

Kenny continued lapping his mother's vagina as he replaced his fingers on the waistband of her panties and continued sliding them down. Once removed, Carol slid her body up her husband's and lined his tool up to its home.

"Are you still able to fuck me?"

"I took Viagra just over an hour ago, so I should be hard enough to satisfy my wife's needy pussy. If I can't, I'm sure our son will be more than happy to satisfy his mother's needs."

With that Carol lowered herself onto her husband's cock and began sliding up and down on his hard erection. Once fully embedded, Mark grabbed his wife's hips and began moving her body back and forth, rubbing his pelvic bone against her clit. Carol immediately became more excited. The sensation in her vagina has been a familiar pleasure for over 20 years. Mark knew exactly how to fuck her, to get her to cum quickly and he was now doing it.

Their three kids watched and enjoyed every minute of watching their parents have intercourse. Eventually the stimulation was too much for Carol and she started her orgasm.

"Oh Mark, darling. I love you so much."

"I love you too, hun."

"Your cock is so amazing and feels so good inside of me. Promise that you'll never leave."

"Never. You are the love of my life. Fucking Ann and now Brandy is wonderful and fulfilling, but you are my soulmate, which makes making love to you so much more special."

"I'm glad. I love Kenny's cock and will always love my son, and he does fill a need in me that I never knew that I had. He's a wonderful lover and sexual intercourse with him is amazing, but as you said, we are soulmates and making love to you satisfies me completely.

Like I told you before, fucking you and Kenny is enough for me. I know that you want me to fuck other men, but I just can't do it. I'm happy with the two men in my family fulfilling all of my sexual needs and desires. Trust me, I've had plenty of opportunities to fuck other men, but never have. In fact, on our last trip, I had the opportunity to fuck a young stud while Kenny was in the shower, but I chose not to."

"Wow, really?"

"Uh huh. He was really good at seduction and had me on the verge of cumming, but Kenny almost caught us. I could've easily met up with him while Kenny was at the Meet, but I just couldn't do it."

"How much of this sexy body did he see?"

"All of it."

"Mmmmm. How much did he touch?"

"All of it."

"Did he get his fingers inside of this amazing pussy."

"Yes."

The three kids watched in awe as their parents were fucking and stimulating each other with erotic talk. Ann had once heard her parents role-playing about her father fucking her, but never about her mother being seduced and on the verge of an extramarital affair. The thought of their mother fucking some strange kid, and their father getting excited about it, had the three kids excited beyond belief.

"Did you see his cock?"

"No. Kenny was in the shower. Steve (that's his name) had opened my robe. He stared at my entire nude body and I let him. I was horny because we hadn't made love for over a week and I was getting ready to fuck Kenny. Steve finger fucked me and nibbled on my breasts, until we heard the shower stop. After that, I purposely stayed in the room the rest of the trip, so that I wouldn't be put into a similar situation with Steve. Btw, we think that Steve realized that Kenny was fucking his own mother. Steve was probably jealous."

"That's so hot. Fuck I wish you would've fucked him."

Kenny knew of his father's fetish, but Ann and Brandy looked in shock at their father after hearing him express it.

"I'm sure he would've loved to fuck this MILF."

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum. Close your eyes and imagine that this is his cock in you right now."

Carol closed her eyes and did it.

"Mmmm."

"Imagine Steve fucking you right now. His hard cock is in your now unfaithful, married pussy, getting ready to pump rope after rope of his young semen within your body."

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum.

"That's it girl. Cum for Steve. Show him that his cock in you is what you've been craving and you want his seed in you. You wanted it didn't you? You wanted Steve to seduce you, then drive his young cock into your pussy and coat your cervix with his seed."

"Oh, oh."

"Tell me the truth. Tell yourself the truth. Hell tell us all the truth. If Kenny remained in the shower longer, you would've fucked Steve right the in your hotel room."

"Oh fuck."

"You wanted his cock in you, didn't you? Come on Carol, tell me. You wanted to fuck Steve. Tell me!"

"Yes, damn it! I wanted him to fuck me. Yes, if we had more time, I would've fucked him on the bed that Kenny and I used after that. Oh FUCK! I'm cumming. Yes. Yes. Yesssss!"

"Oh fuck. That's so hot. Yes Carol, I wish you would've fucked him and told me about it. Oh shit. Here it comes babe. Take all of my cum as you've taken our son's cum, and wanted Steve's cum. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. Cummmmingggg!"

Mark and Carol kissed passionately for a few minutes, in the aftermath of their intense fucking.

"God, I love you."

"I love you too."

Mark's cock had now become flaccid and withdrew from his wife's pussy. Carol then rolled off of him and onto her back. With her legs slightly open, their kids could see the proof of their parents coupling, as Mark's semen leaked from Carol's swollen vagina. There was no doubt that her pussy was fucked good. It was slightly red (as if agitated) soaking wet, and her labia were spread wide open, showing the hole that Mark's cock had just exited.

Kenny, not wasting any time, spread his mother's legs, slid between them, and placed the head of his huge cock at her opening.

"Do you want my cock now, mom?"

"Oh fuck, you know I do."

With that Kenny began pushing his cock into his mother's vagina. Fortunately, Mark's cock had opened her pussy up enough that Kenny's cock was not as strained as it normal is when he first fucks his mother. Still, he took his time with her sensitive vagina, and slid a few inches in at a time, then withdrawing it, to once again push a few more inches in.

Once he had fully penetrated her vagina with all of his cock, Kenny began slowly fucking his mother. Carol's pussy was still tight enough that both mother and son could feel the walls of her vagina gripping his cock and it slid in and out.

Both girls watched as their older brother's cock repeatedly entered their mother's vagina. His cock was now coated with a white film, that was obviously their father's semen, that he had ejaculated into his wife, their mother.

"Oh fuck. This feels kinda weird"

Carol, not realizing what her son is talking about says "what do you mean weird? You've fucked me enough to know what your mother's pussy feels like."

"No mom. Feeling dad's semen in your vagina feels weird along my cock. Actually, I like it. Feeling dad's cream pie coat my cock as I fuck you feels good. He really filled you up, mom. Once I bottom out in you, the head of my cock squishes his thick cum against your cervix, then it rushes down, along my shaft, and out to ooze from your flower."

"Oh, I get it. It feels different to me also. I mean, your father has fucked me after ejaculating in me before, but the feel of your huge cock in his cum, feels different. Fuck me now, son."

Kenny raised his mom's legs to his shoulders and began pounding her pussy with his hard cock. This had the desired effect, because it brought Carol closer to her orgasm.

"Oh baby, that's it. Fuck me! Fuck your mama's pussy, baby. You like fucking my pussy?"

"Absolutely!"

"Do you like the cream pie in me?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Me too. Oh, I'm gonna cum, soon."

"Just imagine Kenny, if you took longer in the shower, you would have been feeling Steve's semen inside of me that night, just like you're feeling now."

"Oh fuck"

"Does that excite you baby?"

"You know it does mom. You know that I have the same fetish as dad and want you to fuck other guys."

"Then do it baby. Think of your cock sliding through someone else's cum in my unfaithful pussy."

Now the two girl's minds were really blown away. They are finding out so much about their father's, mother's, and older brother's sexual desires, all in the same night that they each got fucked by their father and older brother.

"Here it comes mom. Oh, Oh, Oh fuckkkkkkk! I'm cumming mom."

"Oh shit Kenny, me too. Oh I can feel you cumming in me baby. It feels so good. Fill me up with your cum, baby. Yessssssss!"

Kenny released his mom's legs and slid out of her pussy. Immediately, gobs of cum oozed from her wide spread pussy. Her lower, outer lips were spread wide open and her pussy was stretched out to a big hole, where the girls saw deep into their mother's vagina, as more semen was was expelled. Every one laid and sat there for a bit before mom told the kids to head to their rooms.

The kids got up, kissed their parents goodnight, and left the room.

As they walked down the hall,

"Goodnight Ann. Thanks again. Thanks Kenny. One day, I'll take that huge cock of yours inside of me. I promise."

"I can't wait sis. I'm so looking forward to fucking you."

Brandy kissed her siblings goodnight and continued to her room. Kenny and Ann stood and admired their sister's sexy body as she walked away.

When Ann arrived at her room, she turned to Kenny, "thanks Kenny. You were amazing."

"Were?"

"Ok, you are amazing! Goodnight."

She kissed him goodnight and went into her room.

As she was closing her door, Kenny responded, "you are more than amazing. Goodnight Annie."

Kenny closed his door, turned off his light, and hopped up in his bed. As he laid in his side in complete darkness, with his back to the door, he thought about the amazing night that he just had. Suddenly, his door opened and closed, quickly. As he lay there, a female body slid onto his bed behind him. She was nude and he felt her bare breasts against his back, as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

They lay there for a bit until she kissed his earlobe.

"Mmmm. That feels good."

"What about this?" She whispered as her hand slid down to his already stiff cock. The whisper was so low that he could not tell who it was that was stroking his cock while pressing her amazingly sexy nude body against him. This continued for a few minutes, until he had to find out who it was, making him feel so good.

Kenny turned around, moved her hair from her face, and his eyes opened wide when he realized who was lying nude with him, obviously wanting to fuck.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers