Secrets are Revealed 7 - 2nd Meet

Story Info
Mother and son go back for round two.
2.7k words
4.51
5.5k
14

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Secrets Are Revealed 7 - 2nd Meet

Enjoy

-----------------------------------

Plot: Carol & her son Kenny leave town for a few days to attend another wrestling meet, that Kenny was in.

Back home this time, Mark is left with his 3 daughters Ann, Brandy, and Leah. Mark and Ann had hoped to be alone again, but no such luck.

Previously, Mark had taken Ann's virginity while Carol & Kenny were at a wrestling meet and Brandy & Leah were away, also.

Although this wrestling meet was a shorter than the last one, there was no doubt that Carol and Kenny would be fucking again multiple times on this trip. Carol had purposely booked a room with one bed this time in hopes of getting her son's cock into her repeatedly. She brought more revealing clothes and lingerie for evenings alone with her son. Kenny had shaved off all of his pubic hair to surprise his mother when they fucked for the first time on this trip.

They arrived the night before so that they could get started fucking early, then get a good nights sleep before the meet.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Let's order room service tonight, so we don't have to dress up or leave."

"Ok"

Food was ordered and Carol got ready to bathe.

"I'll bathe first."

"Ok, mom."

Carol's pubic hair had grown back since the last trip, so she got a wax job the day before to surprise Kenny. Her pussy lips were completely smooth and hairless, and her pubic hair was shaped like a heart. She was excited about the night to come and couldn't help but masturbate a little while in the tub. When she finished bathing, she decided to wear the little robe that Kenny liked and nothing else.

As she exited the bathroom, Kenny once again was in awe of the sight before him. He knew that she was naked below the robe and he was excited to know that soon the robe would be gone and he would be the one enjoying her amazing body and making passionate love to his mother. He kissed her and left to take his shower.

As the shower started, there was a knock on the door. Carol had forgotten that room service was bringing food and she was embarrassed to answer the door in what she was wearing, but then decided "what the hell. No biggie. Why not give whoever is bringing the food, something to smile about."

As she answered the door, she was surprised to see that the room service employee was the alpha male from the last trip. He recognized her immediately, and began flirting with her again. She was so horny the last time, she thought that she probably would've fucked him the last time, but Kenny was cock-blocking. Her vagina got moist as he stood there. He was the same age as her son and the thought of fucking another young handsome man, got her going. He stepped inside with the food cart and shut the door quickly. With the door now shut, he spoke:

"What a pleasant surprise."

"Please leave the tray on the table."

"I can't believe my luck."

"How's that?"

"Do you know how many times that I thought of you as I pleasured my self?" as his eyes scanned her from head to toe.

"Oh my God."

"Not only that, but when I make love to my girlfriend, I sometimes think of you. You have that effect on men. You are extremely beautiful, you have an amazing body, and you exude such a sexual aura, that men can't help but want you. You are truly a MILF."

"A MILF?"

"Yeah, a Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

"Oh wow."

"Is your husband in the shower?"

At that point Carol realized that she didn't want Kenny to come out of the bathroom, and for this guy to see her dressed like she was, in the presence of her son. Besides, Kenny would probably come out naked. She was extremely horny and would've fucked this guy, if Kenny wasn't there to do the deed.

"Ok, enough already. Thanks for the food. Let me get your tip."

"No. No tip needed. What I'd like is to see the tips of those amazing breasts."

"WHAT?! Are you crazy? I can't do that."

He moved closer to her.

"Sure you can. By the way, I'm Steve."

"Oh, Hi Steve, I'm Carol."

"Look Carol, the last time that we met, there was no doubt that you were horny and probably on the prowl, but you were hesitant to commit. When I whispered that I wanted to devour your body, I meant it. I saw that you wanted it also but probably due to the fact that so many people were around, you said no. There's nobody here except you and I now. So be honest with me, be honest with both of us. Were you horny last time?"

"That's none of your business."

"That answer tells me that you were, but are too embarrassed to admit it. Was it a long time since you'd been serviced?"

Thinking that she needs to get him out of there, Carol decided to be honest with him. "Ok look. I'm a married woman whose husband satisfies her nightly. Prior to coming here the last time that I was here, my husband had been away for 3 weeks. So yes, I was horny. But that was then and this is now."

"Thanks for your honesty. When was the last time you got laid?"

"That's none of your business."

"Well, you said that you get your husband's cock every night, but since you won't answer that question, it tells me that it's been a while since he actually fucked you. Has it?"

"You need to go."

"Did you get laid the last time that you were here?"

"I'm not answering that."

"Wow. That tells me that you did. Nice. Does your husband know?"

"Ok. That's enough."

"Holy shit. He does. How often do you fuck other guys?"

At this point, Carol realized that her vagina was getting getting wetter, for some unknown reason. She was embarrassed and felt pressurized from this kid, but the thought of fucking him and his obvious attraction to her, also excited her. She was getting ready to be fucked by her son, who happened to be around the same age as Steve, so that would explain it.

"I am a faithful wife, who has never cheated on her husband."

"I get it. But obviously you got laid the last time that you were here and your husband knows, therefore you didn't cheat. So, is your husband into sharing?"

Embarrassingly, Carol looked down. Almost ashamed.

"I think that's cool. I've shared my girlfriend with a friend, and it was a blast. Has your husband watched you get fucked by someone else?"

"No."

"How many men have you fucked since being married?"

"You need to go now."

"We can go back and forth all night. Are you horny again?"

Mark had purposely withheld sex from her for the past week, so that she would be horny and ready for Kenny. So, she was extremely horny and her pussy was wet.

"You need to get going before my husband comes out."

"The shower is still running. We'll hear when it turns off. Come on, just a quick look at that amazing body. I practically saw everything with that tiny bikini that you wore the last time. Who knows, maybe your husband will come out of the bathroom and get off seeing his wife fucked by someone young enough to be her son."

Carol was worried that Kenny would come out any minute and stood there contemplating her decision. While she stood there, Steve reached over and gingerly pulled the top of her robe open. Her breasts were now partially exposed, but she still just stood there. Since she did not move or say anything, Steve loosened the sash without completely untying it and whispered "that's it baby, relax."

Carol stood still as the robe opened on its own and although it still covered her pubic mound and some of her breasts, Steve was now able to see her dark areola and the nipples of her large breasts. He admired her tits and hoped to one day pleasure her amazing body. He moved closer to her and his erection was now up against her. His lips went to her neck and he began planting light kisses on her neck and earlobe.

Her eyes closed as he felt her breasts, then pinched a nipple. She did not expect this, but she was extremely horny. Her defenses continued to diminish as his hand slid down her flat tummy, heading for her honeypot. As he slipped his fingers between her lower lips, her mouth opened to moan and Steve moved to cover it with his mouth. Then his mouth opened and his tongue went into her mouth.

The kiss turned passionate and their tongues entwined. As they made out, he slowly slid his middle finger into her vagina and began to slowly finger fuck her while his thumb massaged her swollen clit. Her head fell back and her mouth remained open as she moaned with the intrusion of this stranger's finger into her vagina. He lowered his mouth to one of her breast and began sucking, then nibbling on her hardened nipple. This was too much for her and she inadvertently began running her fingers through his hair and pulling him into her large mama titties. Her moans got louder and she was on the verge of cumming when they both heard the shower stop.

He kissed her lips one last time as she closed her robe and re-tied the sash. Just then the bathroom door opened and Carol ushered Steve out the front door, just before Kenny emerged, fully nude.

"Oh cool, mom. The food is here."

As he slid in behind her with his semi-hard cock against her robe covered ass, he asked "Did the waiter flirt with you when he saw you dressed like this?" As he reached around and massaged her breasts.

"Hmmm. Does that thought excite you?" She looked down at his cock and it started to harden. "I guess it does."

Kenny looked away bashfully.

"So young man, I guess that you're just like your dad?

"How so, mom?"

"Well it looks like the thought of another man seeing me exposed, turns you on."

"I guess so. I mean, before I would've been pissed off if guys hit on you. But now that I've had you, I see you differently. I see you as a sexy woman rather than my mom. A MILF. So I understand the attraction to you now and the thought of you sexually is so exciting."

"Ha ha ha. A MILF?"

"Yeah, a Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

"I know what a MILF is Kenny. As a matter of fact, the waiter said that I was, before he left."

"Really, that's hot."

"Do you want to watch another guy fuck me, like your dad wants to watch also?"

"I'd rather fuck you myself, but the thought of watching you in the act of fucking someone else, sure sounds exciting."

"I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I will. Then you can tell your dad all about watching me take another cock right in front of you."

"That would be so hot."

"Yeah it would. I'm getting wet thinking about it."

With that Kenny untied her sash and let the robe slip off of his mom, exposing her completely naked body to her son. He slid a hand to her pussy and realized that it was soaking wet.

"I guess the thought of fucking someone else, got you excited also?"

Carol didn't want him to know that being finger fucked and seduced by Steve is why her pussy is so wet, so she played along.

"The thought of you watching me fuck another man is making me wet."

"Do you have anyone in mind?"

"It can't be anyone we know. Maybe the waiter?"

"Did he make you horny?"

"Not really. But my robe slipped and he saw some of my naked body."

"Nice. Did he say anything?"

"He stared at my breasts and said that I had an incredible body, before he called me a MILF."

"You definitely are a MILF.

"Well I hope that you'll be fucking this MILF soon.

"Oh, I will."

"Do you really want to watch another man fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah. I could start the shower again, then hide in the closet the next time he brings us food. You can wear the same robe and let it fall open for him again. Then you let him think that he's seducing you."

"I need to be honest with you, now."

"Did you already fuck someone?"

"Of course not, but I wouldn't want you freaking out if you knew."

"Knew what?"

"The waiter is that kid that you tried to keep me away from the last time we were here."

"Wait a minute. So the guy who just saw your tits is that alpha male from months ago."

"Yup. His name is Steve."

"Holy fuck." That's fucking hot."

"Wait a minute. If you think it's hot, why did you try to keep me away from him last time?"

"Because (like I said before), I hadn't fucked you yet. I would've been jealous if some guy my age got to fuck you and not me."

"So now that you've fucked your mother, you're ok with another guy fucking me."

Kenny smiled.

"Well, I'm still very conservative and don't want to start fucking other guys. I fucked you because I love you, you wore down my defenses, and it had been almost a month without any cock, so I was extremely horny and very vulnerable. With as much sex as I had been getting from your father and what I hope to get from you, I don't need to fuck anyone else."

"Well maybe just a handjob or a blowjob for him?"

"Like I told you before, I'm a married woman and any sexual activity with anyone else is wrong."

"Not if dad is ok with it.

"It's against my morals."

"At least consider it, ok?"

"Ok. Now fuck me please."

"With pleasure."

------------------------------------

Carol's morals kept her from fucking Steve, so they never ordered room service again and spent the next 3 days fucking only each, when Kenny wasn't competing. Carol chose to stay in the room, so as to not run into Steve again and to rest her body after the abuse that Kenny put it through every day and night. They bathed together and fucked all over the room. One night, Kenny fucked her on the balcony as Carol leaned over the closed off banister.

Back home, Mark and Ann got some alone time while Brandy and Leah were at a friends. Unbeknownst to them, Brandy had come home early and watched as her father slid his cock in and out of his daughter's (Brandy's sister Ann's) pussy. Ann later realized that Brandy had probably seen (or heard) her and her father fucking. She told her dad, but never confronted Brandy.

Carol taught Kenny so much more about a woman's erroneous areas, oral sex, different positions, and they even tried anal sex (but Kenny was too big and it hurt too much). Kenny was becoming an amazing lover and Carol was so proud of him (plus reaping the benefits).

As they were leaving, they heard a young man say "What the fuck!" As they turned to see what was happening, they saw Steve looking at them and walking towards their car. Steve now knew that Carol had been fucking her very own son, and it surprised him.

Needless to say, they drove off.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers