All Comments on 'Secrets Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fuzzy94fuzzy94about 4 years ago
Uhhhhh !! only 2 stars

Well if Don is captured, drugged, and mentally twisted then some point reality has to appear here other than this alternate reality...

Why hasn't Don triggered his secret locator signal from Dr. Milton for help?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More clues

Obviously a woman connected to a government agency is behind Crowbar's alternative world. With some clues as to who was behind the death of the reporter and put out to the media that Crowbar had McGinty's Materials.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK, but....

Even though I'm pretty sure I know what's going on, I'll admit these aren't my favorite stories. Still a good read. 4* because I still love the stories, just not my favorite format here.

Pretty sure Carole reaching out to him is what's going to be his saving grace. She's going to tell whoever it is that needs to come save him. That was some sort of jedi telepathy or something. ;)

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Very good, but...

I'm hating this alternate reality. 5*s, though.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

he is being mind fucked, but by whom?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next and (thankfully) final chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 4 years ago

I may be stabbing in the dark but how sure are we that Teresa's sister is dead again. Or are we supposed to accept that TC has been pulling the wool over IC's eyes for so long? I'm hooked, as usual. Thanks for this WW!

pitbull_1973pitbull_1973about 4 years ago
Mind Fuck: Part Deux

Obviously IC has been captured and is being subjected to the same kind of torture as what happened in Dream Weaver. The architects of this other reality have meticulously removed all of IC’s support structure. Chief Griswold, Cindy and Todd are all dead, TC hates him, his kids and Laura don’t even exist. It’s all meant to make him weaker.

The important point here to me is that this is *EXACTLY THE SAME WORLD* as before. That means that either these captors found out about the previous method of torture as well as all the notes on what IC was made to believe, or *IT’S THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE AS BEFORE* that are running the show. Remember, the rescuers killed everyone in the room when they found IC. Supposedly that “rogue cell” was wiped out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still enjoying...

Looking forward to the 3rd part so we can find out who's behind this round of alternate reality. Please keep the stories coming. They are a very welcome diversion. Thank you.

An Undertaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
little girls where are we daddy

his little girl will help find the iron crow bar she seen him and knows where he is at

missouridocmissouridocover 3 years ago
I have enjoyed reading all your stories..........

Until this one. A dream, a mind fuck, whatever it is, if I had read this story first, I would never have read another one by you.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Has Moran caught Don? Surely he hasn't been drugged again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Secrets Ch. 01 Previous Part
Secrets Series Info