The Babymaker Ch. 01

Story Info
A crime hits close to home for the Team.
17.9k words
4.76
13k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

***

Part 1 - Prologue

Saturday, September 12th. The dress fell in a puddle on the floor and she stepped out of it, totally naked except for the high heel sandals on her elegant, shapely feet. The young blonde stud looked over her body appreciatively, admiring her curvy calves, firm thighs, taut abs, her big breasts on her firm chest, and up to her beautiful face. Her eyes sparkled and her mouth was slightly open in anticipation of his kiss.

He did not waste time, but took her into his arms and mashed his mouth onto hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself into his muscular chest and six-pack abs, feeling his large cock pressing into her belly through his underwear, his last remaining garment.

"Mmm, let me get you out of these clothes." she said huskily as their kiss broke and her hands slid down his sides. She sat down on the end of the bed, looking up at him as she slid his underwear down his hard thighs. His eight inch cock was half-hard, but lengthening and thickening as he stepped out of the flimsy garment. The half-Latina, half-White wife was the most beautiful woman he had ever encountered, and lust was urging through him in anticipation of copulating with her.

"God, I love your cock." the woman said as she gripped it and began gently jacking it. "David, I'm going to suck Carl's cock now."

"Yes, suck his cock, Carla." David said. He was sitting in the chair in the corner of the condo's bedroom, watching with avid interest, his own cock, much smaller than the young stud's, already throbbing and stiff with lust.

David had brown hair and a mustache and glasses, and looked and dressed a lot like Ned Flanders, Homer Simpson's neighbor in the animated TV show. He tremendously enjoyed watching his wife having sex with other men, and Carla had found a magnificent specimen in Carl. The blonde stud was a personal trainer at Town Fitness Centers, and his tall, slender frame was chiseled to hard muscular perfection.

In addition to his good looks and charming manners, Carl was blessed with eight thick inches of cock and, more importantly, large balls hanging beneath it. Carla was gently jacking his meat as she kissed his abs and groin, shaved to hairless smoothness. He became rock hard, and pre-cum was forming in the slit at the top of the spongy, helmeted head of his weapon of lust.

"Mmmmf!" Carl gasped as Carla opened her mouth and guided his size past her full lips and over her outstretched tongue. He moaned softly as she closed her lips around his thick shaft and sucked hard as he slowly pulled his prick out of her mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head and gently guided her head back and forth as he began to slowly and steadily fuck her gorgeous face.

David couldn't stand it. He opened his pants and took out his modest cock and began stroking it. He was careful not to jack it too hard, as he was intensely aroused watching this amazing young guy fuck his Carla's face.

After some moments of her oral ministrations, Carl felt his nut rising too prematurely. She was just too beautiful, too hot and too good. He slid his prick out of her amazing mouth.

"Am I doing something wrong, baby?" the gorgeous woman asked as she looked up into her young lover's eyes.

"No, babe." he said. "You're too good. My balls are like rocks, and you're about to make me come, and waste my sperm. Why don't you lay back?"

Carla's eyes glowed with readiness as she scooted her luscious asscheeks back onto the bed until her head was on the pillow, then spread her shapely legs in welcome, exposing her pretty pussy. Her swollen labes and the bright pink hole between them made both men in the room iron-hard with lust. But it was Carl's privilege to use that pussy for his pleasure, and he was going to exercise that privilege by fucking it until he filled it with his potent, virile semen.

The young blonde stud eased onto the bed. He took the woman's right foot in his hand and gently kissed the top and side, then up her ankle. He alternated between her calves and her knees as he slowly made his way up her legs to the womanly treasure between them. David watched intently as Carl settled between Carla's legs and slid his splayed tongue over her labes.

"Ohhhhh!" Carla moaned loudly. "That feels so good, Carl. Eat me, eat my pussy!" With a growl, Carl slid his pointed his tongue into her cunthole and clamped his lips over her labes. After swirling his tongue around her vaginal walls, he slid his lips over her labes, then began tracing letters of the alphabet over them. When he reached the letter 'I', he just began licking deeper and deeper until he was face-deep in her glorious womanhood.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..." Carla moaned, her head back on the pillow as her left hand stroked through the blonde hair on Carl's head, gently pulling his face deeper into her cunt. Waves of pleasure rocked through her beautiful body. As Carl's tongue moved up and found her clit, she couldn't stand it anymore.

"UHHH! I'M... COMING!" the gorgeous wife cried out as her sweet juices washed over Carl's probing tongue. He pressed his face into her, sliding his tongue as deep as he could get it into her hole as she shivered through her orgasm.

"Oh baby, he made me come!" Carla called out to David as the last ripples flowed through her body. "I've got to have him. I've got to have Carl's cock inside me."

"Do it, baby." David said as he stroked his cock. "Guide him into you. Fuck her, Carl. Fuck my wife. She needs your cock."

"Yeah, I'm going to give your wife my cock." Carl said. "I'm going to fuck her, and I'm going to come inside her. I'm going to knock your wife up, right here in front of you!" With that, he raised up and eased forward, mounting the married beauty. As he settled onto her, he felt her spreading her legs, grabbing his throbbing shaft with her warm, elegant hands, and guiding him to her wet slit.

"Ohhh!" Carla gasped... in frustration. Carl had not entered her, but slid his long cockshaft between her labes. He began dryhumping her with long strokes, getting the shaft of his cock wet with her copious juices, making it slick and easier to sink all the way into her.

"Please, Carl, don't tease me!" Carla begged. "I've got to have your cock inside me." Carl raised up slightly, and she guided the helmeted head of his prick into the folds of her cunt. He pushed down and they groaned together as he entered her, then slowly slid his entire length down into her until their pelvises met.

"Oh yeah, that's good!" Carl gasped, the pleasure of being nuts-deep in this woman overwhelming him. He pulled back out, then plunged his length down into her again as she grabbed his hard, muscular asscheeks and pulled herself up to him. He began fucking her slowly, stretching her cuntal walls apart as she acclimated to his size.

David groaned as he watched Carl's ass bobbing up and down as the young stud began deeply fucking the gorgeous woman. Her legs pulled up and back as Carl began plunging into her again and again, increasing the speed and power of his hard, driving thrusts. Soon they had a hot, steady rhythm going, and David matched the speed of his hand stroking his cock to Carl's rhythm.

Carla wrapped her arms around Carl's neck and pulled her to him as she wrapped her legs around his torso. The young stud smashed his mouth onto hers, and her tongue twined around his as his tongue explored her mouth and throat. His strong hands slid down her hips and cupped her luscious asscheeks, pulling her to him as he drove his cock all the way into her eagerly receptive cunt.

"God, you're too tight!" Carl gasped, breaking their kiss. "I'm not going to last too long this first time. Your cunt is too good."

"Yes!' Carla cried out. "Come inside me! Fill me with your sperm! Give me your baby!" She was kissing his face and neck as he whispered into her ear his intent to pump his full climax into her, and she felt her own orgasm building s Carl's cock got harder and he began fucking her with shorter, stabbing thrusts.

"Oh God, here it is!" Carl announced. "UHHH!"

"YES!" Carla cried out as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her cunt clamped down on Carl's spasming prick, milking his jism out as he pushed as hard and deep into her, feeling the pulses throughout his loins as he fired spurt after spurt of thick ropy jism against her cervix.

It was too much for David to bear. Spurts of thin, watery semen erupted from his cock as he furiously jacked it, coating his cockhead and dribbling down his hand. He felt spent as he watched Carl deeply kiss Carla after their mutual orgasm began to subside.

"Oh wow." Carla gasped as she caught her breath. "That was amazing! You're amazing, Carl."

"So are you, babe." said the blonde stud. "I think we have time to do it again."

"Yes, please." said Carla. "But this time, let's take out time."

"Sure." said Carl, dismounting the beautiful wife and standing at the side of the bed. "Why don't you suck me up hard again, and then I'll fuck a baby into that fantastic body of yours."

As Carla sat up and began orally worshiping his huge, half-hard cock, wet and shiny with their combined juices, Carl glanced over at David. The cuck hubby looked dazed as he watched, and his cock was already getting hard again. He would stroke it to two more climaxes as he watched the rutting couple on the bed fuck slowly, deeply, and passionately until Carl emptied his big balls into Carla a second time, planting his sperm inside her to find and fertilize her waiting egg...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday, September 25th. Dr. Laura Fredricson came into the exam room in the clinic attached to her office in the Psychology Building on Campus.

"Congratulations, Carla." Laura said. "You're pregnant."

Carla squealed with happiness. "I am? Oh my goodness, that's so great!" she gasped with happiness, tears forming in her lovely eyes. She hugged Laura warmly as she said "Thank you, Doctor! Thank you for everything!"

"It's my pleasure." Laura said. "I'm very happy for you. Okay, this is just the beginning. Here's some things you need to start doing to make sure your baby is healthy and develops properly..."

After getting the instructions, Carla said "I can't wait to go tell my husband! Thanks again, for everything..."

Part 2 - Morning Coffee

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, September 28th, from the back parking lot of the Federal Building, with said Federal Building in the background. "The US DOJ Civil Rights Division has filed lawsuits against Mayor Daniel Allgood and the Office of District Attorney Miriam Walters!"

Bettina began: "The Civil Rights Division filed the lawsuit in the Federal Court of Judge Ruth B. Taney in Midtown. The lawsuit accuses Mayor Allgood of institutional racism against People of Color. Previous charges of suppressing the voices of black and female Council members were augmented by more recent charges that Mayor Allgood fully supported the Police brutality against People of Color exercised by Police Commander Donald Troy and the TCPD that led to the deaths of civil rights activist Jacquez Wilson, our KXTC colleague Lester Holder, and six others, the arrests of 200 peaceful protesters at the time of their deaths, and charging those 200 with excessive charges, including Felony Murder."

Bettina: "The lawsuit against Miriam Walters's Office stems from charging and trying Breonna Bryant for Felony Murder, suppressing her Free Speech rights, pressing charges against the other 'Jacquez 200', the vast majority of them being Persons of Color, and using her Office to assist Mayor Allgood in suppressing the Free Speech rights of People of Color in general."

Bettina: "A spokesman for the US DOJ Civil Rights Division issued a statement saying 'These lawsuits are being brought partly because Allgood and the Town & County District Attorney's Office are enablers of the abusive tactics of Police Commander Donald Troy and the Town & County Police Department!"

Bettina: "We have with us Karl Frazier of Public Policy Polling." Karl Frazier was standing next to Bettina. Bettina said "Karl, are these lawsuits hurting Daniel Allgood, who many say stole the previous Mayoral election from its rightful winner, Eldrick X. Weaver?"

Frazier: "It's too early to tell, Bettina. But the polls on the Allgood-Weaver race this time have not substantially changed for months. People are polarized about this race and these men, and the people supporting Mayor Allgood don't really care what the US DOJ Civil Rights Division says."

Bettina: "What about Bruce Finneran in the important Inspector General race?"

Frazier: "Uh... ah... Mr. Finneran has a strong following among Blacks that want to something done about Commander Donald Troy's aggressive tactics in breaking up protests."

Bettina: "And candidate for Town Council Edgar Silas as well as Eldrick X. Weaver, had this to say. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Silas and Weaver together at a political rally, both saying variations of the words: "Daniel Allgood and Miriam Walters are enablers of the White Nationalist Donald Troy and the white D.A., Miriam Walters!..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"But there, they repeat themselves." I said as the Sheriff, Chief, and my Angels drank coffee with me in the Chief's Conference Room.

"Scripted?" Captain Tanya P. Muscone asked with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"You betcha." I replied. "They literally get their talking points and use them verbatim, perhaps not realizing they could be shown in sequence, like the US DOJ spokesman and then Weaver and Silas were in that report."

"I have a question." said Commander Cindy Ross. "Why didn't the USDOJ Civil Rights Division sue the TCPD, too?"

"Last I checked," barked the Sheriff, "nobody in the TCPD is running for office in November."

"And there it is." I said. "The Sheriff is right: that was purely political, designed to hurt Daniel Allgood in the polls, and intimidate Miriam Walters for daring to prosecute blacks that commit crimes."

Police Chief Sean Moynahan said "I agreeeee about the timing with respect to the Electionzzz. And coming against the TCPD just helps Republicans, which is why the Press stopped reporting about violent black riots."

Lt. Commander Teresa Croyle said: "I also suspect they're prepping something else for the TCPD, something bigger, something worse." I pointed at her and nodded vigorously in agreement.

"By the way," growled Griswold, "Daniel Allgood made a rebuttal statement at a Press Conference, which Bettina did not show. I wonder if Fox Eight News will show it."

"I just hope they show your speech, Sheriff." I said with a wicked gleam in my eyes. The Sheriff said nothing, but his mustaches twitched with merriment.

Tanya said "I loved the way Karl Frazier had to dodge and weave after Bettina put him on the spot about that NAMbLA pedophile Finneran. He must be way behind for Frazier to avoid giving numbers like that."

"He is way behind." said the Sheriff.

Cindy queried: "So why did Bettina ask him that? Did she think the numbers were better than they really are? Didn't she ask him about it before they went on air?"

I said "I think Betta fully expected Frazier to outright lie... you know, like Bettina herself does all the time. And it's to his credit that he wouldn't go that far..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello and welcome to Fox University Sunrise!" said Catrina Pierce. "I'm Catrina Pierce, and with me as always is Meredith Peller. And also joining us today is Priya Ajmani. Hello ladies!"

"Good morning, Catrina." said Meredith Peller. "Welcome, Priya. Start us off today."

"Thank you both. It's great to be in studio with you today." the lovely Indian reporterette said happily. "And here's what's in the news. Mayor Daniel Allgood filed a countersuit against the US DOJ Civil Rights Division in retaliation for what he calls a 'politically timed and motivated harassment action' after the DOJ filed a Federal lawsuit against him and District Attorney Miriam Walters. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Daniel Allgood saying calmly at an indoor Press conference: "It is obvious that the timing of this specious and unfounded lawsuit is deliberately intended to harm my political campaign against Eldrick X. Weaver, who I legitimately defeated in the last Mayoral election! My countersuit is intended to show the Federal Government that their tactics of intimidation, harassment, and political bias will be resisted, and I will take this all the way to the US Supreme Court if need be!"

Miriam Walters was then shown, saying "This lawsuit against the D.A.'s Office is designed to intimidate and harass me into not prosecuting blacks for any crime. They expect me to act like racist Democrat District Attorneys in Portland, Oregon, and Wilmington, Delaware, and just let murderers, rapists, and violent offenders be released based upon the color of their skin. In this Town & County, we prosecute the criminals that our Police arrest, regardless of their ethnicity, creed, or orientation! And I will not be cowed by the racist US DOJ Civil Rights Division!"

Back to Catrina live: "And in other news, the State Brotherhood of County Sheriffs formally endorsed Sharon Marshall for Governor! They cited Hoyt Stenson anti-gun-rights positions, but also pointed out that Mr. Stenson's health appears to be failing. Sheriff Antonio Griswold of the Town & County said this. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Our Sheriff at an outdoor rally with Sharon Marshall, and he said: "As many of you know, my wife died last year. She was in the later stages of Alzheimer's, of Dementia. I watched her go through that, and deteriorate. Ladies and gentlemen, I am seeing the exact same symptoms in Hoyt Stenson!"

Griswold: "The People of this State deserve to have Hoyt Stenson take a cognitive test and publicly release the results! And I call upon Stenson to stop hiding in his basement and publicly debate Sharon Marshall before a live audience and on live TV!"

Back to Meredith live: "The Stenson Campaign has denounced Sheriff Griswold as, quote, 'a personal friend of the racist, White Nationalist Governor Val Jared', unquote. They have demanded that Sheriff Griswold retract those statements and apologize for them, and are threatening to sue him for slander if he doesn't."

Catrina: "Sheriff Griswold responded that he hopes the Campaign will sue him, so that he can countersue and force Stenson to take a cognitive test, and show the People of the State that Hoyt Stenson is not mentally fit to hold public office."

Priya: "The State Brotherhood of County Sheriffs declined to endorse either candidate in the Lieutenant Governor's race, citing Corey Coons's positions on wanting to defund the Police, but also expressing dissatisfaction with Establishment Republican Ruby Russell's statements against supporting both National and State immigration laws..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *