All Comments on 'Secrets I Have to Keep'

by JasmineTooride

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ocean33Ocean33almost 3 years ago

Bravo Bravo Bravo

You're first story was excellent it wasn't over the top or too long the build up the tension the sex it all flowed so well. I look forward to what you post next. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was excellent. Would like more description of his ejaculating in her young pussy and of is big daddy cock and sack. Hope there is another installment of his cock visiting her tight pussy and it getting filled with his cum. Then if she were to conceive a little one, that would be great as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the hair on Derek's chest, and his big cock. Please write another chapter, about their next get-together! They worked out great together!

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

Congratulations on your first story!

This tale certainly deserves at least a second chapter. I really enjoyed your style and look forward to much more of this quality of work!

KatTiwariKatTiwarialmost 3 years ago

Fun, quick read. Your style is very smooth and your descriptions are the best! I really enjoyed how little hesitancy she had, nor did she spend too much time berating her actions or feeling guilty. Refreshing for a change. Great job!

sparktjsparktjalmost 3 years ago

Great story, nicely told. I love the age difference involved.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 3 years ago

Jaz,

Exquisitely done! Just the right touch. Enchanting erotica.

I look forward to all your stories, and maybe poems?

ChancesAreChancesArealmost 3 years ago

Great work on your first story. It’s hot, wild and a fun, naughty excursion. She better not let a secret like that slip out during sex! Looking forward to reading more of your imagination…

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent first story, very well done. I'm very glad your wrote believable characters, no DD tits, and no 12 inch cock. I do wonder if she called him 'Daddy' at any time that weekend. Five stars from this old reader. I'll be looking for more stories from you.

KaraJ101KaraJ101over 2 years ago

Absolutely riveting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Well written. I was wondering why you chose to stop writing after this beautiful story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasmineTooride@JasmineTooride
My name is Jasmine but people call me Jaz. I write for fun and by no means am I a professional writer. I just love to write and play with words, as I did with the last name here. It's lame and I regret trying to be funny already. I'm not much of a comedian either. I am a ...