Secrets I Have to Keep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he opened the car door and put his briefcase in, he stood there, lingering, like he had forgotten something. As he walked back to the porch, I asked him what he forgot, but he didn't answer.

All I had on was a long T-shirt; he slid his hand up under it and softly caressed my ass. I could barely feel his fingertips; damn, that feels so good. He kissed me again, but it felt different; soft, gentle, very passionate. He turned and walked back to the car.

As I watched him drive away, I realized he hadn't forgotten anything at all when he walked back to the porch; he realized that would be our last kiss together.

I cranked up the music, did some cleaning, and as I was putting the sheets we had soaked over the weekend into the washer, my phone pinged; it was Derek. I grinned when I read the text.

"Did I ever tell you aqua was my favorite color?"

I texted him back.

"No! good to know, though."

I had a two-hour drive back to Phoenix, plenty of time to think. I started thinking about the weekend of "firsts" I had just had. I never had sex with a guy 23 years older than me or had my ass slapped hard while a guy was cumming inside me. I had never had sex that many times over a single weekend or on a kitchen table; I've never been kissed like Derek kissed me this morning.

I was leaving with a lot more secrets than I came with, all mine to keep safely tucked away forever.

12