Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 10

Story Info
Ten weeks into the CEO's agreement with Jim.
4.6k words
4.69
3.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Chapter Review

It's now 10 weeks into Mike's agreement with Jim Cartwright, the night manager of the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead, Atlanta.

10 weeks ago, when this all started, Jim was able to line up 4 men for Mike's first session this evening that lasted about 2 hours.

Those men were:

Clark, with his 11-inch uncut monster.

Tyrus, with a gym body, a shaved head and a 10-inch uncut cock

Jerry, with tightly cropped hair and beard and 8 inches but gigantic balls.

Cal, a quiet man, with a shaved head and beard, he was 9 inches but the thickest of them all.

Mike let all 4 men fuck him as a group for the last 2 hours. Most of them came twice; Mike swallowed them all.

As Mike's desire grew, Jim Cartwright lined up 4 more men to add to each gangbang session. The new men were:

Ray was Mike's first top; he was 6 feet 8 inches tall with a 9-inch cock.

Leo is the hotel chef; he has a nice 8-inch cock.

Roger is the hotel engineer; he has a 9-inch cock and he's the only cut cock in the group.

Ed is Mike's favorite bartender; He has a massive 13-inch cock.

Mike agreed to take the men in 3 groups of 3. That way everyone could spend the most time fucking vs standing around and waiting for one of Mike's holes to become available.

For the first month, all the men attended every night Mike was in town. But as weeks passed, men started dropping off the roster. Mike was still taking dozens of cocks a week and swallowing at least that many loads of cum, but he was disappointed that he couldn't keep all the men interested.

After 8 weeks, the gang was down to only 3 men, plus Jim Cartwright who always showed to collect on the two blowjobs a night that Mike had promised to deliver.

We join Mike's story on Sunday afternoon as he arrives for his 10th week on the job.

*/

Back for a New Week in Atlanta

As soon as I landed and got situated in my hotel room, I threw on my golf shorts and shirt and headed over to visit Ed at my favorite dive bar. I needed a dry martini and some advice from the most well-hung bartender in Atlanta.

Even though it was late autumn, Atlanta was experiencing heat wave. I was working up a slight sweat on my walk over to the bar. Soon, I was at the door and entering the cool, dark bar that I'd come to know and love.

"Hey Mike," Ed smiled, "back for another week with your nose to the grindstone?"

"I think you know where my nose will be," I smirked and took my seat at the bar.

Ed handed me my martini in a chilled glass. He even poured a little extra into a sidecar for me to enjoy as I waited for my second drink. I haven't paid for a martini here in months, ever since Jim added Ed to my roster of "guests" that I entertain in my room.

Ed was still a faithful regular and hadn't missed a session since he first started joining them. He didn't care that the group had dwindled, it gave him more access to me and I think he liked how I took his big cock with abandon.

"How was your weekend, Ed?" I asked, "anything exciting I missed?"

"You should know that you create most of the excitement in this town, Mike," Ed laughed, "are you looking forward to your week?"

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that, Ed," I replied, "it seems like my little hotel side hustle is losing steam."

"Why don't we go down to the quiet end of the bar to discuss," Ed said as he gestured with his hand to the open seats at the far end of the bar.

In Ed We Trust

I grabbed my martini and headed down to the far end of the bar and grabbed an empty seat.

"Let's get your food order in before we get lost in what I think is going to be a longer conversation," Ed suggested, "you want your usual?"

"Yes, please, Ed, thanks," I replied, "thank God for this bar, or I'd go nuts in this town."

"So, what did you want to say about your hotel parties?" Ed asked with a concerned look on his face, "you aren't thinking about ending them, are you?"

"I don't think so," I replied, "but I'm just not getting as much action as I need, and Jim can't seem to muster up a large group anymore."

"Mike, at the peak, you were taking more black cock than any white guy I've ever even heard about," Ed consoled, "you had to know that intensity couldn't last forever."

"I get it," I replied, "but I kind of got used to the sexual overload. Most nights I would go to bed pretty beat up with two dozen or so loads in my belly. It was kind of incredible."

"Well, if just the volume of guys is what your seeking, I can help with that," Ed offered, "but Jim won't let most of the guys I send over into the hotel. They are just not suitable for that upscale venue."

"Yeah, Jim holds the reigns tight on attendees," I agreed, "what kind of interest do you think you could generate?"

"Have you ever heard of a Queen of Spades?" Ed asked, leaning in so he could talk quietly.

"Yeah, white women who prefer black dick, right?" I replied.

"Exactly. Well, the male version of that is a Jack of Spades," Ed explained, "that's what you're turning out to be."

"That's exactly what I am," I replied, "I only give it up for black cock."

"This bar has almost a dozen Queen's of spades that frequent," Ed confided, "I've even tapped a few of them myself."

"Wow, really?" I asked, "do they meet guys here?"

"Yes, but most of them are known to be Queens, so everybody knows they are here looking for cock," Ed clarified, "you could meet a lot of guys here, but nobody knows you're a Jack of Spades, so you need to get the word out."

"Ed, you know I've got to be discreet; I can't have anyone at work finding out about my cravings," I scolded, "how do I get the word out without risking my job?"

"I can make some quiet introductions," Ed suggested, "I've got something you can wear that will let people know your desires. It's subtle but it's effective. I'll go get it."

Mike is about to become Jack

I sipped on my martini as Ed disappeared into the back room. Ed's other bartender, Ned, stopped over to grab my glass and make me a fresh martini. Ned, knew that I was Ed's friend and that I never paid for cocktails. However, I don't think Ned knew that I was effectively Ed's bitch when I was alone in my hotel room.

Ned was in his late 20's, he was about 6 feet tall and built like an athlete. I'm sure he caught me looking at him from time to time when I was enjoying my drink at the bar.

"Here you go, Mr. Adams," Ned smiled as he handed me a fresh drink, "on the house as usual."

"Thanks, Ned, you're the best," I said as I smiled and pulled the fresh cocktail my way.

I wondered what he would look like naked. I had a pretty good picture painted in my mind, but that didn't stop me from leering. While I was daydreaming, the waitress stopped over and placed my dinner at the bar.

"Here you go Mr. Adams," she said, smiling, "don't you ever get tired of us?"

"Never, Brittany," I laughed and smiled, "I love this place."

While I was eating, Ed returned from the storeroom and caught up on a few drink orders from regulars. I finished eating and slid my plate back and pulled my martini back into the center of the bar. Brittany removed my empty plate, so my bar space was again clear. Ed stopped back down with something in his hand.

"Here, try this on," Ed said, handing me a leather bracelet, "you might want to drop your hands under the bar and be discreet."

The bracelet was black leather with 3 black spade trinkets hanging off the leather bracelet by a small gold chain. I draped the bracelet around my right wrist and closed the clasp. I rotated my wrist and let the little trinkets swing around making a slight clinking noise as they did.

"So, this is a signal that I like black cock?" I asked Ed.

"There's a story behind this bracelet, Mike," Ed said, "you should probably know it."

"Ok, what's the story," I said.

"Well, before we met, I used to have a Jack of Spades that became devoted to me," Ed started.

"What do you mean, devoted?" I asked, "you mean he was like your bitch or something?"

"He was my bitch, Mike. That's exactly what he was," Ed smirked, "I hope you don't think less of me."

"So, since I'm wearing this, am I your bitch now too?" I asked.

"That's a fair question," Ed replied, "if you wear this at the active end of the bar, men will know that you're looking for black cock. But they will also assume that you're my new bitch."

"Did your last bitch, entertain black men he met at the bar," my inquiry continued, "I'm just trying to get an idea of the persona I'm stepping into here."

"He was quite popular, but he was nothing compared to you," Ed said, smiling, "you'd be very popular with this crowd. You're good looking, and you're well groomed. Nothing hotter than a rich white guy who wants to be a bitch for black cock."

"I kinda think I'm already your bitch, Ed," I laughed, "what's different about this relationship?"

"Not much, really," Ed answered, "your kind of Jim's bitch now since he's the one that turned you out to me and the rest of the group. This would be the same, except I would be filling up your dance card."

"Jim won't let me take these guys back to my room," I said, "where will everything happen once my dance card is filled?"

"Our stock room is setup for meetings," Ed said, "there's a separate door that leads in from the alley, so people can come and go without being noticed."

"So, I just sit at the bar and wait for guys to notice my bracelet," I asked, "how does this work?"

"We're going to have to get the word out," Ed clarified, "Ned knows a lot of these guys and he can help with communication."

"Does Ned like Jack's of spade?" I asked, intrigued, "will he be on my dance card?"

"Ned's hung almost as big as me," Ed smiled, "he's gonna be the first one on your dance card."

"Can we get the word out fast?" I asked, "If I'm going to tell Jim our hotel thing is over, I want to make sure I don't end up empty handed."

"Are you willing to do some promotion?" Ed asked, "that would get the word out fast."

"What kind of promotion are you talking about?" I asked Ed.

"Something simple. Maybe Ned could offer free drinks for anyone who brings in an interested guy to the bar," Ed suggested, "it wouldn't be guaranteed, but you'd generate some traffic."

"I could fund a couple hundred bucks a night for free drinks," I offered, "would that be enough to bring in some action?"

"More than enough!" Ed said, "if you offer free drinks for the night, we will fill the bar with horny black guys."

"Consider it done," I said, "can we start tonight?"

"I was hoping you felt that way," Ed smiled, "yes, why don't you head back over to the active end of the bar and make sure your bracelet is visible."

"That's easy enough," I said, picking up my drink and standing, "anything else."

"Yeah, I will tell the staff her to start calling you 'Jack'," Ed said, "they know what that code word means."

"Is your entire staff going to think I'm your bitch?" I asked with some apprehension, "I can't have this getting out in the business community."

"My staff don't run in the same circles as your company's staff," Ed said, "your secret is safe here."

The New Jack is Born

With Ed's assurance, I walked back down the crowded side of the bar. Since I was wearing a short sleeve golf shirt, the bracelet was clearly visible on my right wrist. I took a seat with my martini in hand and set it in front of me. I noticed a few people look at my wrist when I set my cocktail glass on the bar. I couldn't tell if they knew the significance, but I at least I knew that it was noticeable.

"You want another martini, Jack," Ned asked, smiling, "they're still on the house."

"Yes, please," I answered, handing Ned my empty glass, "thanks for noticing I was empty."

"I noticed more than that," Ned said, leaning forward, "Ed told me that I get to show you our special stock room."

Ned turned and walked over to make my martini. My face turned bright red with the knowledge that Ned was going to be my first cock this evening. I was excited to see the stock room and learn about how this all worked. My head was filled with arousal as I pictured myself naked, in the stock room with a group of hung black strangers waiting to take their turn in one of my holes. It was intoxicating.

Ned returned with my cocktail. When he handed it to me, he leaned forward and said, "Time to go stir up some interest for our new bitch boy."

My cock instantly swelled as I realized that this was happening. I saw Ned step into action, whispering to a few guys at the end of the bar while looking my way. It was clear that he was pimping me out to some regulars and probably telling them about the free drink promotion Ed had dreamed up.

The two men gave me a knowing smile, I felt like a T-bone steak about to be fed to the lions. The two men and Ned seemed to be nodding in agreement. Ned finished up and walked my way.

"Are you ready to see the stock room," Ned asked, "we've got some interested folks and they are going to get the word out by group text."

"You mean they want to fuck me already?" I asked, "I didn't expect any takers this soon."

"It didn't take a lot of selling," Ned laughed, "these guys are raring to go."

"Well, can I bring my drink back with me?" I asked.

"Leave it here, Ed and I will bring your drinks back there for the rest of the night," Ned replied, "Go ahead and exit the bar and then walk around to the alley and I will let you in."

To the Stock Room

I left my drink at the bar, and walked to the main door as if I was leaving. It was still early evening outside. The sun was very warm, and the air was still and humid. I walked around the bar to the alley. There were two large dumpsters in back and a white door with an 'employees only' sign.

I waited by the door, and a few seconds later, Ned opened the door and let me in. I walked into the dimly light room and immediately noticed a sex sling hanging from the ceiling on four chains. I'd seen these in porno movies where the guy lies in the swing and his mouth and ass are at the perfect level to accept cock. I was anxious to see how that worked.

There was also a bare mattress on the floor next to an old couch. The room was surrounded by shelving that separated it from a larger storage area. It guessed the room could hold maybe 6 people comfortably but no more. There was a small bathroom off in the corner with a toilet and a tiny shower. It was crude, but functional.

"Why don't you get comfortable," Ned said, smiling, "I can fold you clothes for your and put then somewhere safe."

I stepped out of my loafers and left them on the floor. Then I pulled my golf shirt over my head and handed it to Ned as he watched me strip for him. I undid the belt of my golf shorts and unzipped my fly.

"The bitch goes commando!" Ned laughed, "I knew you were one horny white boy. Make sure you leave that bracelet on."

I stepped out of my shorts and handed them to Ned. I was very aroused standing naked in front of Ned. He was young and built, and Ed had already told me that he was probably a foot long in the pants.

"Let me look at that ass, boy!" Ned said, smiling, "this is going to be fun."

I slowly turned a full 360 for Ned, I wanted to show him I was a willing participant here.

"Since you're the new bitch, we need you to wear the uniform," Ned said, "wait here I'll get it for you."

I stood naked, looking at the couch, the mattress, and the sling. I knew I would probably be violated on each of these surfaces over the next few hours. If all went well, I'd spend hours in this room serving a slew of random black guys who like to fuck submissive white men.

Ned returned with something in his hand.

"Here's your new uniform, bitch," Ned laughed, "it even has your name on it."

Ned was holding up the smallest pink jockstrap I had ever seen in my life. The straps were tiny strings, and the pouch was a little tiny pink silk triangle that had the word "bitch" embroidered in red script.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked, "I'm not a sissy, I just like cock."

"You'll get more cock if these men think you're sissy," Ned said, "they don't want to see your little white cock, they just want to use your holes like they would any one of the bar sluts that hang out here.

I took the jockstrap from his hands and stepped into it. I felt ridiculous with my hard cock packed into the tiny pink pocket. The back of the jockstrap was nonexistent, my entire ass was uncovered and framed by a few flimsy pink strings.

"That's perfect," Ned said, "why don't you climb up into the sling and see how that feels?"

I climbed into the sling and positioned myself on my back. Ned grabbed my ankles and slid my feet through loops on the chains. This suspended my legs up and out as I lay on my back. He cinched the loop tight, holding my legs in place. Ned calmly walked to the other end of the sling and placed my wrists in similar loops that held my ankles. He cinched my wrists in tightly too.

"There, now you're ready for use," Ned laughed, "how does it feel?"

"It's very exciting, but I'm a little worried that I can't free my arms or legs," I replied, "do you normally cinch those loops so tightly?"

"We'll we don't want you running away until we all get what we want," Ned explained, "these guys are younger and way more aggressive than your middle-aged hotel group."

While Ned was talking, he was removing his shirt. Ed told me that Ned would be my first, so I wasn't surprised he was disrobing. I watched him place his shirt in a small table behind me and then turn and start to remove his jeans.

"These guys are going to run a train on you tonight," Ned clarified, as he stepped out of his jeans leaving him only wearing boxers, "you're going take a lot of dicks."

Ned let his boxers fall to the floor exposing his giant black cock. Ed was right, Ned's cock was about a foot long with an enormous head and a thick shaft. Next to Ed, it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

Ned gabbed a bottle lube off a small table and started applying it up and down his semi-hard shaft.

"I'm gonna take that ass before the mob loosens you up too much," Ned explained as he stroked his foot long cock.

"Those two guys I talked to at the bar are with a couple street clubs, if you know what I mean," Ned clarified, "they can both marshal a big crew on short notice."

"Are you talking about gang members?" I asked, the strain in voice my indicating concern, "I didn't really sign up for that."

"Well, I have all your clothes in a safe place," Ned said as he walked over and lined his cock up against my anus, "You're free to leave anytime, but you won't get your clothes back until I am satisfied with your performance."

Ned's 12-inch cock was now working its way into my ass. I felt my anus give way, letting Ned's big mushroom head enter me. Ned kept steady pressure and watched my expression as he slowly, but steadily drove his big cock balls deep into my ass.

"Jesus, Ned," I said as I adjusted struggled to take the entirety of his massive shaft, "I don't think I'm up for being turned out to these gang members. I need to talk to Ed."

"Ed knows all about it," Ned said as he took long strokes in and out of my ass, "he told me that you're my bitch now, Mike."

Ned grabbed the chains of the sling and started using them to swing me on and off his cock. I was naked, strapped into the swing, getting impaled on Ned's cock when Brittany walked in carrying another martini.

"I'll just put your martini over here on this table for you, Mr. Adams," Brittany said nonchalantly as she stopped to watch me take Ned's huge cock while strapped in the swing.

"Thanks Brittany," I said, "I hope you are able to keep what's happening here secret."

12