All Comments on 'Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 10'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19699 months ago

This one's scary. Mike has crossed the line putting himself in a very dangerous scene. Hopefully he will survive the night and they will not blackmail him into an uncertain future. As always the writing is superb . . . just disturbing.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

OH, NO!!! Please tell me it's not the end. How can this be the end of the story? At least give us a short epilogue so that we know whether Mike made it out of that storeroom or not. Anything's better than not knowing.

Kenya46402Kenya464029 months ago

Omg. I hope he survive

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

I could not stop reading the chapters as your vivid descriptions of submissive cock lust were riveting. I think a lot of white guys have fantasies about blowing an African male, or being fucked by one. Very taboo and rarely discussed probably.

Your zeal to tell your story I admire, the only person you have to write for is yourself really. I am a Lit author myself, and a white gay guy who has fellated black men publicly and swallowed their cum. It was a huge torn on for me to suck their dark black cocks (only 2 so far) but I dream often of being spit roasted by hung African males and enjoying their very large cocks. I'm a male whore really. A faggot in real life.

Great story man!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely awesome story! Really need this to happen to me!!! No blindfold required!!! Put a tiny cage on my clitty. Would love to be bred by over 30 Superior Black Men just like these guys every night. Could even have my contact info etc. They even could take pics and video of them using me. All I would ask for is copies. Well worth the 'free drinks' for everyone who used me!

SubbaileymmSubbaileymm6 months ago

Ove the story. I hope you're going to have more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Need a final chapter after his gàng bằng. Did he survive? Lose his job? Did his wife find out? Did vìce arrest him?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When they blindfolded him in the storeroom with a line of black bucks waiting to take their turns, I knew Mike’s story was ending. His reckless depravity had taken him too far to return. I’m sure that they never knew exactly when he died or which dick killed him. No one would want to admit to sex with a corpse, but I’m sure a few did. They all probably enjoyed his desperate screams and pleas to stop, and even laughed about torturing him to his death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous