Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how you white guys are able to take these arm sized cocks up your ass without screaming," Britany continued, "If Ned was hammering away at me the way he's fucking you right now, I'd be screaming bloody murder."

"Brittany, people can't know that I do this sort of thing," I pleaded with the waitress not to disclose my secret life as a Jack of Spades.

"Ned, we have at least 30 guys who want to be part of the train," Brittany mentioned casually, "do you want me to bring them in 6 at a time like we usually do?"

"That will work," Ned said in ragged breath, "give me at least 10 minutes to get my rocks off then we can send them through in waves of six."

Brittany stood and watched Ned fuck me hard. The sling was rocking back and forth. Ned was using the chains to swing me on and off his giant cock. I was groaning each time his foot long cock disappeared in my ass. Brittany carefully grabbed my hard cock, which was sticking out of the pink jockstrap, and started stoking it. She was clearly turned on by what she was seeing.

"Brittany, please tell Ed to come in here so I can talk to him," I pleaded, "I can't possibly let myself be tied and fucked by 30 gang members, I'm worried about my safety."

"Don't worry Mr. Adams," Brittany said calmly, "Ed's last bitch was older and less fit than you and he survived it just fine. Besides, I'll make sure those martinis keep coming."

Then came the knock at the door to the alley. Brittany walked over and opened the door and in walked 6 tall, lean black guys. All of them were in their mid-twenties and I could tell they'd been served cocktails and maybe they'd even smoked some weed.

"Is this the new bitch," one of them said while he grabbed the bulge in his jeans, "Ed was telling us that this dude can't get enough black cock. There are about 30 guys out there ready to give him more than he can handle."

"I'm not ready for this Ned," I begged, "I can't pull a 30-man train."

"Britany, help me get down from here," I pleaded.

While Ned hammered away at my ass, I watched as the 6 gang members laughed and disrobed. There were big black cocks swinging everywhere. Brittany was taking it all in with her eyes wide with excitement.

"Don't worry, Mr. Adams," Brittany said, "I'll be tending to you between each group to make sure you're ready for the next group."

"Tell Ed we're going to stay open late in order to give all these guys a chance," Ned told Brittany, "I think we're going to be at this for 5 or 6 hours."

As Ned continued to fuck me, I felt my head being pulled back so it was hanging off the sling. I saw the purple cock head of one of the many anonymous club members using me tonight. I opened my mouth to let him in and he was off to the races. These younger guys just like to slam away, balls deep. Mouth or ass, it made no difference to them. They were taking both holes, balls deep, and nobody was wearing a condom.

As the new man entered my throat, I heard Ned moaning from between my legs.

"I'm gonna breed this bitch," Ned howled, "he's mine now."

With that, I felt his warm semen fill me inside, his cock was throbbing as he pumped me full of cum. I realized that I had absolutely no control over the situation, and that I couldn't stop what had already gone too far.

"Look at the bulge in his throat!" Brittany laughed, "that's just obscene."

I couldn't believe that this young waitress was standing around watching me get gang banged and laughing. It was degrading.

"Brittany, why don't you blindfold him for me, so he'll be more docile," I heard Ned say, "use the pink one we used on the other bitch."

I watched as a half a dozen naked black guys circled the sling. This would be the last thing I'd see before the blindfold. There were big smiles all around as they all waited to take their turn. I had been reduced to a warm set of holes, that was all. As Brittany covered my eyes, I heard her giggle again as one of the gang members entered my ass after Ned pulled out.

"You guys don't waste any time, do you?" Brittany laughed, "Let me know when I should send in the next 6 guys."

I was now in darkness. My mouth and ass were both being fucked, and I expected this would go on for hours. This isn't what I had imagined when I stopped into the bar this evening. Ironically, in all the ruckus, I could still here the clinking of the trinkets on my Jack of Spades bracelet. Every time another cock thrust into me, I heard the clink of that bracelet and wondered why I had ever agreed to put it on.

End of Story

12