All Comments on 'Secrets of Taboo Pond'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome by far the best story i have read.the imagination and plot is beyond words. Do hope you continue this story. I have not read any other of your works but will begin today. This piece i believe you should consider publishing. Great work . 5 stars are not enough.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot and very interesting. I'd like to see a followup chapter with the father/daughter couple to see how that arrangement works out. Five stars and a favorite point!

ag2507ag2507over 2 years ago

More? Just so I know whether to favorite it or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an intriguing story! Truly original....and fun and sexy too!

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

A great story with a lack of ending. Are there plans for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story and think you need another dozen chapters.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

All of my stories that you can find here HAVE been published. Most were posted here first and then published as ebooks (and a handful are available as paperbacks). But this is a case of a story I published first and have posted here two years later, as a XMas gift of sorts to the readers of Literotica.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A very interesting story, an original for sure. Not a big lover of mother and son incest tales but yours is the exception.

Do you intend to expand this story, add more chapters????

I hope so there is a lot of scope for expansion, especially if the Alien has a dark motive that Pete must explore. Adding danger adds to the story.

Anyways here’s hoping for more.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Very well done.

Eriond7Eriond7over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Hope to see it continued.

tallman441tallman441over 2 years ago

I hope you intend to carry this story on? The storyline is terrific and very well written. 5 stars

donner60donner60over 2 years ago

Absolutely great……loved the premise and your development of the characters. Thanks for the early Christmas gift. Would love to see a continuation…..

busman94busman94over 2 years ago

Love this story, hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more to this story!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. I loved it all. I would also love you to write a sequel so we know where this goes from here. does he continue to have sex with his sisters? What happens with Scott and kieko? Please dont leave it here.

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 2 years ago

Super interesting story. Held my interest from beginning to end. Plenty of sex but enough by plot to keep it interesting. I will have to look at the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A deeply philosophical, and perhaps allegorical work. Making one question the true nature of free will in the presence of a god like being. This reader is avidly anticipating a prequel set in a time of genesis.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creative and unique story, though the ending was particularly abrupt. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Why is there no sequel to this...there is most definitely a reason to have written "something" to follow-up with what has been written...

So, PLEASE, give us something to read...to add to this **5** Star Story!

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@MADDOGINTEXAS -- Why no sequel?

Several reasons why I haven't tackled a sequel to this:

1) Other story ideas -- I have other story ideas I want to pursue before writing sequels to existing stories.

2) Other sequels -- I have other stories and series which also open the door to sequels and prequels (and people requesting the same), and of them, this is fairly low on my priority list.

3) Reader response -- In ebook form, this story has not sold as well as some others of similar length. Not horribly, just not as well.

4) Plotting timeline: Other than bringing the father/daughter pair into their menage, which wouldn't take long, any real sequel to this would take place several years into the future, as the children they conceive grow up a bit and begin to demonstrate the TK powers which were promised. Therefore, it would make more sense to *write* it several years down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story started strong but fizzled out in the second half, especially with all the dry and detailed explanations and discussions sucking all the fun and excitement out of a family discovering their love for each other and finding a way to stick together and make it work, which should have been the focus of the story. For example, the sisters should have stayed around so that they and their brother could work toward forgiveness as well as further exploring their relationship. The pond should have just remained a mysterious impetus that launched the family into their new dynamic and its consequences, not the crux of the entire story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...