Secrets Pt. 01

Story Info
Dave, and the women he meets all have secrets
12.6k words
4.36
23.8k
19

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secrets, Part 1

(fetish, chastity, consensual, catheter, latex, anal)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Dave with his own secret fetish, keeps falling for women who have their own secrets.

Divorced and lonely, Dave has had no luck finding a new mate. He had married his college sweetheart, and they had enjoyed a couple of years together before Roxie lost interest in him. He just wasn't adventurous enough for her. At least that's what he concluded after she had taken off.

They had both loved sex, but she was really into the kinkier side of things, much more than he was. He'd tried his best to keep up with her, but found it to be a losing battle.

Roxanne was a pretty and shapely girl and her sexual fantasies centered on body modifications. That was her fetish and it drove her sex life. She was also a bit on the domineering side, which didn't bother him too much.

At her insistence, he had agreed to have his pubic hair permanently removed, like she had done. And then, he'd accepted a PA piercing, that she had again demanded. He'd never dreamed of getting a hole punched into his cock but with her urging, he went through with it.

But even that wasn't enough for her. She wanted more.

The whole time they were together, she expanded on her own collection of body modifications, and expected him to follow along.

When he finally put his foot down and refused, she moved on. By then she was covered in tattoos, piercings and scars.

Dave now lives in an up-scale condo complex, downtown. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within easy walking distance, and a number of other, cultural things to entertain him, and fill his evenings. The townhouse-style complex has a unique design and a mix of larger apartments, supposedly for families, and smaller places for singles. Dave, though picked one of the larger condos to give himself plenty of room.

As a pharma sales rep, he works out of his home, when he's not on the road, visiting with the doctors in his area. For that, he usually slips on medical scrubs, they're less formal and comfortable, and it's easier to get into the doctor's suites, when you look the part.

His wife's departure left him depressed and horny. He had loved her, and had enjoyed most of their time together. But that was over now.

His efforts to find another woman to spend his time with had, so far, been a dismal failure, adding frustration to his personal issues. He'd addressed his need for sex, to a small extent, with a do-it-yourself approach. But he found that unfulfilling, even when he substantially increased the frequency of that particular pastime.

Deciding that frequency was not the answer, he looked for more fulfilling approaches. With considerable research and experimentation, he discovered that his pleasure was increased when it was less frequent, and in fact if it was mechanically restricted.

He reverted to the use of a chastity cage he and his Ex had purchased and played with. It had been her idea, after he got his PA, and at that point she had enjoyed it more than he had.

But now, he discovered that by restricting his masturbation sessions, by wearing the cock cage, and only allowing himself out on weekends, his orgasms are far better, more intense and enjoyable. He also finds the time in between to be a pleasant form of torment, as he longs for his next release.

He found it fascinating, when he contemplated his sexual practices, and realized that he now had developed his own secret fetish. One that he very much preferred over his Ex-wife's.

Outside of that one central kink, he led a quiet, comfortable and very normal bachelor's life.

When a new resident moves into the smaller condo across the central hall, Dave is elated. The woman is pretty and shapely, and seems friendly enough.

Not wanting to seem like a predator, even though he's very interested, he limits his interactions with her to 'hi' and 'how are you?' Waiting for a time when he could approach her and feel her out.

It was actually two weeks later, though when there was a knock on his back door. One of the nice aspects of the condos were that they each had a front door, to the outside and a back door to a central corridor. From there residents had direct access to the underground parking area, and the trash bins and storage lockers.

So, Dave was surprised when he opened that private entrance to see his pretty neighbor, all panicky and wet.

"My toilette is overflowing, and I don't know what to do?" Can you please help? I can't get ahold of anyone from the management company."

"Of course."

Friendly neighbor Dave to the rescue.

He follows her back into her place, noticing when he enters that she's already done a good job of decorating her new home.

It doesn't take him long to identify a leaking seal on the toilet tank and turn off the water at the valve.

"You won't be able to use this toilet until a plumber fixes the leak, but you have a guest bath, right?" He says, as he stands up, turning. And as he moved, he bumped into the girl, who had been standing close behind, looking over his shoulder.

In so doing, her hand came in contact with his groin and the hard cage that he's wearing under his thin and now damp scrubs.

He can see that she's surprised. They're both blushing.

"Ah, is that what I think it is?" She asks, tentatively.

"Um..." he stutters, with no idea what to say, or how to explain.

Understanding his embarrassment and his reluctance to explain. She smiles wryly at him and speaks up. "Well, you see, just before my disaster, here, I was reading a story on the internet about a guy locked into a chastity cage."

Seeing from his reaction that she'd struck a nerve, she continued. "What can I say? I'm lonely and horny and the web is a wonderful place to entertain myself."

Slowly getting over his humiliation, and intrigued by what she was saying, he finally responds, after taking a deep breath.

"Yes, I've found a lot of, ah, interesting stuff on the web, myself."

She nods and smiles, he hadn't actually admitted that he was wearing a cock cage, but he wasn't denying it, either. So, she forged ahead. "And you have a secret. Is it your own, or your girlfriend's fetish?"

He remained embarrassed, but he was also intrigued. This pretty girl seemed interested and willing.

"It's mine." He said, quietly.

She smiled even wider. "I'd love to see it. Please." And she kisses him gently on the cheek and then on the lips. It was just a peck, but it got him excited, and his cock started pushing against its bars.

She stares into his eyes as she runs her hands down from his shoulders, onto his chest, and then down onto his belly.

"Can I see?" She asks.

He sighs and smiles at her, then nods. "If you really want to."

She giggles, delightfully, as she kneels down in front of him and begins untying the cord at the top of his pants and pulling them down. They slip off easily and slide down his legs to the floor.

It takes all of his will power to stand passively as she strips him. At this point he figures he has nothing to lose and everything to gain. He hopes that her inspection will lead to a trip back to his place, so he can retrieve his keys and free his cock to put it to good use on this very good-looking girl.

She giggles some more as she hooks her fingers into the waist of his underwear and pulls them down, exposing his hairless and metal caged cock.

"Oh, this is lovely." She whispers. And he shivers as she cups his balls in one hand and his cage in the other.

After a few moments of examining his chastity at close range she bends forward and wraps her warm mouth around his cock, cage and all.

He moans and reaches down to hold her head and ruffle his fingers through her thick hair.

He can feel her tongue licking him. And it feels wonderful. But it's also getting painful as his cock pushes against the metal bars of the cage. He moans, in pleasure, and then groans, in pain.

She gently backs away, and looks up at him form her position on the floor.

"You seem excited."

"Oh, I am," he says, taking deep breaths to try and calm himself. "My keys are back in my place. Would you like to go back there so I can unlock myself, and..."

"And free your poor cock?" She laughed, as she stood up, with one hand still holding onto him.

"Yes. Please?"

"But I want to hear more about your cage. It's fascinating and erotic, and I've only ever read about them; never seen one before."

She hadn't said 'no'; he thought that was a good sign. And if she wanted to hear more, that was a good sign too. So, he allowed himself to be led by his cock out and into her bedroom. It was awkward and he felt a little silly as he shuffled along, with his pants around his ankles and his underwear around his thighs. But what could he do? She did have a firm grip on his manhood.

She maneuvered him to sit on the side of her bed.

There, she used her free hand to completely remove first his shorts, and then his underwear.

"These are kind of sexy." She said as she pulled off his men's bikini jockeys, one of the things his ex-wife taught him to wear. "But I think they're totally wrong for you."

He wasn't sure what she meant, "you think I should go commando?" he said chuckling, excited, by her attention.

"Oh, I have other ideas." She said but didn't elaborate.

"Now scootch back. Sit up against the headboard and spread your legs."

He did as he was told. No longer embarrassed. Now thinking only of getting out of his cage and getting laid.

He got even more excited when she climbed up between his legs, and sat with her legs crossed facing him. The whole time, never removing her hand from his cock.

"Okay, so first tell me about this wonderful thing. Is it real? Not just a toy? Is it locked? Can you get it off?"

He took a deep breath. He was actually relieved that she hadn't asked him why he was wearing it. It was easier to describe the thing, than explain why it was there.

"Well, It's real all right. Solid stainless steel and well made. I paid a lot for it," he said laughing derisively. "It's locked on, and the special keys are in my apartment. And no, I can't get out of it without the keys. It hooks into my piercing so I can't slide out."

"Wait. What? You have a pierced cock?" She said interrupting. And she seemed even more thrilled, and pleased.

"Yes, I have a PA."

"Oh wow! I've never met a guy with a hole in his cock. That's really kinky."

"That's what she said." He responded.

And she gave him a funny look. "Okay, what does that mean?"

He closed his eyes, embarrassed and not pleased with having to tell this part of his story. He was on the spot, and he'd brought it on himself. Shit!

She could see that he was reluctant, but at this point she just had to know. "Come on, tell me your secret."

Deep sigh. "My ex-wife was really into body mods, so she talked me into getting my cock pierced. And getting my pubic hair removed, permanently too. She had hers removed, and I loved it."

"Why did you love it?" she asked, just to play with him a bit, and stretch out his story. She was getting all excited. She could feel her pussy getting wet.

He looked at her for a few minutes. This was really going farther than he had ever expected it to go.

"I liked the look and it made eating her out a lot easier. And she liked it too. She had always complained about getting pubes in her mouth when she sucked on me."

"I understand." She said smiling, while she reached over with her other hand and again cupped his balls. He moaned in response, and she chuckled. She was loving the controlling position she had the poor guy in. And his true story was better than the porn fiction she read on the Internet.

"So, what happened with your kinky wife?"

"She split. Because I wasn't kinky enough for her. I refused to get tattoos and more piercings, like she had."

"Oh. that's too bad, although I understand. I'm not really into ink, myself."

She patted him on the cock cage and then put her hands in her lap.

He was disappointed, and afraid that she had changed her mind about sex with him.

"But what about the chastity cage? Why are you wearing it?"

Anxious to please her, he spoke right up, without thinking all that much about what he was going to admit to.

"Well, she got me started on that, too. It was a game we both enjoyed. She'd lock me up when she had to go out of town for business. When she'd get home, I'd be all horny and frustrated and she'd make me earn my release."

"Earn it? How?"

Still embarrassed, he took a deep breath before continuing.

"She'd be a wreck after the tension of her business meetings and tired from the long flights, so I'd have to bathe her and massage her." He paused for a moment before taking a deep breath and continuing. "And then I'd have to eat her through several orgasms, before she'd release me and we'd have sex. She loved it."

He shrugged, embarrassed, and then added, "and so did I. Being locked up like that, unable to even give myself any release, made the sex that much more mind-blowing."

Emily smiled, and reached out and tickled the skin on his cock, that was now pushing out around the bars of its cage, trying desperately to get out, he moaned and squirmed. And she giggled.

"But why are you wearing this thing, now?"

Panting, he replied, "I wear it during the week and then on the weekends, when I take it off, and get myself off, it feels almost as good as when we did it, then." And he finished with a long sigh, bowing his head. Humiliated and out of his mind, horny.

"You wear it all week? At work and around the house?"

"Yes," he mumbled, blushing furiously, and disgusted with himself for admitting so much of his secret to this woman that he barely knew.

Emily, was excited and captivated. Totally blown away. She really did want to fuck him, right this minute, but she wasn't ready to tell her own story. Not yet, anyway. And that meant that she couldn't give him what he wanted, even though she wanted sex too.

She felt bad for him. So she released her hold on his cock, and supporting herself, bent forward and kissed him. And he reached out and held her head and kissed her back, passionately. Wanting her.

But then she leaned back and crawled off the bed.

"I like your story. And I'm intrigued by your predicament and your secrets, but not tonight."

"What?" He said, shocked and disappointed.

"Dave, I'm sorry. I'd love to. But not now. I need to know you better before I tell you my secrets."

"But..."

She bent down and kissed him again. "Please, you'll just have to go back to your place and unlock your cock, and handle it yourself. I can't do it for you, or with you tonight."

And she handed him his underwear and pants, before walking back into her bathroom, and getting down on her hands and knees, she began sopping up all of the spilled water.

Dumbfounded, he got dressed. His cock was raging and his head was spinning. He needed to get off!

He stepped up to the door and tried one more time.

"Are you sure? Forget that and come back to my place. We can talk some more, and I can take this thing off. And I can make love to you."

Without turning she said, "I really would like that, but I'm just not ready. How about a real dinner date, tomorrow? My treat. I'll take you to my favorite restaurant."

He was pleasantly surprised, and a little less upset. "Okay, what time?"

"Six, and casual. The place has great food, but it's kind of a dive."

When he showed up at her back door the next evening, she opened it looking great in an LBD.

"Wow," he said smiling broadly. "I thought you said casual. You look great. I, on the other hand look shabby in just jeans."

"Oh, you look fine. I always wear a dress, or skirt. Are you wearing your cage?"

Embarrassed, he blushed and mumbled, "yes. I thought you'd expect it."

"I did. In fact, if you weren't wearing it, I would have made you go back and put it on." She said giggling.

He smiled, relieved, and turned-on, too. "I still feel like I should go back and change."

"Don't be silly. Like I said, I always wear dresses. I kind of have to."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Let's go. Do you mind walking? It's a nice night and it's only about five blocks away."

"Not at all. How can I refuse a walk with a pretty lady?"

She smiled, beautifully, and they headed out.

As they walked, they worked on getting to know each other.

Emily explained that she'd grown up in the distant suburbs, as a normal middle-class girl and had moved in town to attend college and find a job. She'd succeeded at both endeavors and had bought the condo to get a place of her own; out of an apartment.

She was an accountant for a local hospital. And everything was going well.

They continued to share their life stories, their likes and dislikes over dinner, and afterwards with a walking detour through a large, local park.

As they headed home, it was obvious to both of them that they enjoyed each other's company.

Dave was very much encouraged. He considered himself very lucky to have found a girl like Emily, just across the hallway.

Emily too, was pleased. Since her boyfriend had moved away, she had been lonely, and one of her secondary goals, for relocating was to find a nice guy to date, and hopefully build a relationship with. She felt that Dave could very well fit the bill.

When they finally got back to their building, and the door to her condo, she turned and kissed him.

He enjoyed it a lot, but he was again disappointed when she didn't invite him in. He had hoped to consummate their relationship with a great round of sex. He'd brought along his keys to be ready.

She could see that he was unhappy. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to string you along. But, I'm still not ready. "Why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow? About six?"

Placated, a little, he agreed, and promised to bring the wine, before leaving her with a very nice good-night kiss. He returned to his condo, wondering if all of the frustration was worth it. As soon as he got inside, all he could think about was getting into his shower and whacking off. Again.

Work kept him busy all the next day, but in spare moments he dreamed of the evening's plans. And hoped he'd get lucky. Emily seemed fun and interesting and she was certainly conveniently located. Unless of course things went terribly wrong, and then her living across the hall could be awkward, at best. And she knew his secret, too.

He made a special trip and bought a very pricy bottle of wine to take to dinner. And showed up right on time at her door.

When she opened it, she again looked great.

"How was your trip over?" she asked, giggling delightfully.

"Surprisingly short." He answered, laughing and playing along.

They kissed, and she asked. "are you wearing it?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Of course?" she asked, smiling, playfully.

He blushed. "Yes, just for you."

"That's nice. And the keys?"

"Here." He said, patting his pocket.

She frowned, and he immediately got worried.

"Please go and put them back in your place." She asked. And then seeing his crestfallen expression, she added, "it turns me on. Just thinking of you all locked away like that."

And as his expression improved, she smiled. "I'm thinking that we may wind up over there later, anyway."

And that got him moving, with a big smile. He quickly ran across the hall to his place, unlocked his door and disappeared inside. He was back in a few seconds, and they both went into her condo, hand-in-hand.