Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, dinner's almost ready. You can pour the wine. You do like wine, don't you?"

"Yes, on occasion. Like when I'm with a pretty and sexy woman."

"Hah."

They enjoyed a nice meal. Emily was a good cook. Actually, based on what Dave learned, she was good at a lot of things. And she was intelligent and warm, funny when she wanted to be. He was liking her more and more.

She was also impressed with him. It seemed like he could be just the kind of man she had always hoped to find -- in more ways than one. So as the evening wore on, she started making plans for spending a fun night with him.

After dinner they worked together to clean up. Even that chore was fun, and they laughed often as they shuffled and bumped around her small kitchen.

As Emily finally closed the door to the dishwasher, Dave poured them each one last glass of wine and they wandered out into the living room.

They settled down on her couch, side-by-side, leaning comfortably against each other.

Dave leaned over and kissed her, gently, tentatively. Emily returned it with more passion, and it was very nice for the both of them, as the kissing and snuggling continued.

And while his hands wandered up to her breasts, hers wound up on his crotch. She grew aroused when she felt the metal cage surrounding his poor cock, through his pants. She found it to be unfathomably sexy, and she giggled.

"What?" he mumbled.

"I don't know why, exactly, but I love this."

"My chastity? I'd prefer it if you'd love what's inside the thing."

She giggled, again. "I think that can be arranged."

And that made his already hard dick, even harder. And he moaned.

She suspected she knew why he was groaning, and it made her feel a little guilty. She knew that he had been hoping for sex for several days now, and she didn't want to ruin things by giving him the impression that she had been stringing him along. Teasing him.

So, she took a deep breath, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and started in.

"Okay. You told me your secret. I have one too. And it's why I haven't allowed you to screw me. Yet."

He gave her a short kiss and then sat back, excitedly to listen. How bad could it be?

But then he waited, as patiently as he could, as she stared blankly at the wall, opposite. It was obviously difficult for her.

Finally, though, she began her tale. "When I was just starting high-school, I was diagnosed with a genetic urinary tract issue. I became incontinent, and the doctors said there was no way of resolving the problem, either with drugs or with surgery. I had to wear diapers! It was terribly humiliating."

"I can imagine." He said as he reached over and held her hand, trying to reassure her.

"It made it impossible for me to date any guys. Oh, I could let the boys get to first base, or even second, but I could never, ever let them discover that I wore adult diapers. And since I was kind of pretty, and had a nice figure. There were a lot of boys chasing after me.

She took a deep breath, as if the memories hurt, before resuming.

"And I couldn't wear tight jeans or shorts or even a swimming suit. I always wore loose skirts and dresses. I wore rubber panties, and 'spanks' and even old-fashioned girdles to hide the outlines. But I was constantly afraid that someone would discover my secret, and the potential for humiliation weighed on me always."

She stopped and looked at him, to gauge his reaction. She was relieved to see that he was accepting her admission well, and sympathetically.

"It was the same while I was in college. I dated guys I liked, and a couple of times I went all the way and admitted my problem. So, I was able to enjoy some sex. But as I expected, word got out, and I was terribly humiliated. From then on, I had no social life to speak of.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

She smiled up at him, pleased that he was handling the news as well as she had hoped.

"But I did find a kind of solution. A small medical company in France came up with a type of catheter, that I could wear for extended periods. It doesn't leak at all, and with a valve on its end I could hold and release my urine when I needed to. It allowed me to dump the diapers."

"Well, that sounds good." He said, perking up a bit.

She smiled sheepishly. "Yes, but it still cramped my sex life. The few guys I had sex with didn't like it getting in the way. The valve sticks out and ruins access, and the esthetic, too."

"Oh."

She paused, thinking. She'd never been this open with anyone before. And she wasn't sure if she should or even could continue. She was impressed by how well Dave was handling her story. And she'd love to go all the way, with her tale and with him, too. But the next part was where things got really kinky, at least as far as she was concerned.

She wasn't sure how he would react if she explained more.

But then, obviously concerned for her feelings, he got up and knelt down in front of her. He squirmed between her legs and kneeling up he kissed her. "I'm sorry for your, ah, troubles, and for how hard it has made things for you. I hope you will give me a chance to make love to you."

She was touched, he did seem like a very nice guy. She leaned over and kissed him, and he kissed her back. And they both enjoyed it.

When they came up for air, though, she whispered. "I'm not done with sharing my secrets yet. There's more."

"Oh?"

"Well, I wound up with a guy who didn't seem to mind the catheter sticking out of my pussy. He actually preferred anal."

"Oh."

"Yes, he was kind of freaky and he was also into latex. I liked him, he was fun and sexy, and didn't have a problem with my artificial plumbing. So, with him and for him, I learned to enjoy anal sex, and wearing latex too."

She stopped and looked down at him, hopefully. "I hope that doesn't sound too weird, or turn you off. I know your ex-wife was too kinky for you."

"No. It doesn't bother me. And my ex was into body mods, not latex. And we enjoyed anal, on occasion," he said, smiling lasciviously.

She smiled back at him, "good."

"But what happened to him?"

"Oh, he moved away. Changed jobs."

They kissed again. And again, it was nice. Very nice.

Afterwards, she continued telling her secret. "But, now is when our secrets kind of mesh up. While we were going together, like I said, I learned to enjoy anal sex and latex. And I still wear the special latex panties that he had made for me and insisted I wear. Kind of like you wearing your chastity cage."

"Oh? Are you wearing something special, now?"

"Yes, I always wear my latex panties."

"Always?"

"Yes."

That did seem bizarre to him. This sweet, poor woman was kinky. Very much so. But he found her fascinating and arousing, too.

"Can I see? Please?"

"Well..."

"Hey, I showed you my kinky secret. You need to show me yours. Fair is fair." He said, laughing.

She laughed, too.

"One thing you have to understand. And I hope you can accept. Is that I do wear these things all of the time. I can't really explain it. I'm not some crazy fetish slut. At least I don't picture myself that way. It's just that with my handicap, and all of the issues and frustrations that I have suffered with, this thing somehow makes me feel good, and sexy, and even kind of safe."

"Emily, I like you a lot. And it all sounds wonderfully erotic to me. I'm dying to see it all, my poor locked away cock is about to explode, too." He said, laughing, and holding onto himself.

That made her giggle, happily; relieved.

"OK, come up here." She said, patting the couch, next to where she sat. And as he moved up and sat down, she stood up, facing him. Then she pulled her dress off over her head.

He sat transfixed as she put her clothing aside and stood, there smiling in only a pretty, red bra and panties set. She had a great body! Above average breasts, a small waist leading to nice hips and long legs. But his focus quickly settled on the pink, latex granny-panties that held her tightly, beneath her pretty bikini bottoms. It did look strange. The latex covered her from the waist to the tops of her thighs. And it was smooth, and thick, and skin tight. He noticed some kind of extra layer at the top, a waist band. And it had a lock on it.

He also spotted a knob in the crotch of the panties. That was probably the valve for her catheter, he thought. It was all bizarre, but sexy and erotic too. And his cock strained even more within its cage. It made him moan.

Emily heard him and her smile dropped, "what's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"Oh, nothing's wrong, with you. It's my poor cock trying to force its way out of the chastity. And it hurts!"

She laughed, "Oh poor baby. I can put my dress back on."

"Oh, no. Please you're beautiful and I want to see the whole thing. Could you remove your panties?"

She paused for a minute, still a little uncertain about showing him everything. But she'd already told him her secret. So, she decided, to just keep going.

She slipped her satin, bikini panties off and tossed them aside. Then did a slow twirl so he could see her latex underwear from all angles.

And he did see. As she moved, he could make out the valve protruding from the pantie's crotch and also the end of a plug that apparently filled her ass hole.

When she completed her turn, she looked at him, hopefully. And she could see from his expression that he liked what he saw. And his firm grip on his groin, was also a dead give-away. She was relieved and pleased, and turned-on.

"They lock on?" He asked, breathlessly.

"Yes. There's a key for the panties, and another for the butt plug. And I have both of them."

"Well, that's good. That you have both keys, I mean." And he blushed. "But why the locks?"

"Well, that was part of our game. His game, really. Although I enjoyed it too. The locked panties prevented access to my pussy. I could easily pee through my catheter. And as we both enjoyed anal sex, he locked the plug in me. So he could control me there, too.

"I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about that part. But just like with you, abstinence made me hornier."

"Wow. I can hardly believe that we're both into chastity? That's some great coincidence!"

She smiled and bending down kissed him. "It is, isn't it? Kind of scarry, actually. What are the odds?"

"I don't know and I don't care." He said as he stood up and hugged her.

"I do have one question, though. With that thing locked into your ass, how do you, ah, relieve yourself?"

She sighed. "Well, that's the worst part of the whole deal. It was the hardest thing for me to get used to. You see, the plug is hollow. A hole runs through it. There's a cap to keep it closed, and I have an enema kit with a tube that fits the hole and allows the water to flow in. Then, when I'm full, I can empty myself out, through the same hole."

He was stunned. "So that's how you empty your bowels? With enemas?"

"Yup. When I'm locked into the panties and the plug is locked into my ass."

"But you have the keys."

"Now I do. When Kurt was around, I cleaned myself out that way a couple of times a day. He'd unlock and remove the plug when he wanted to fuck me, and then he'd lock me back up immediately afterwards."

Dave stood there, holding her as he thought about what she'd just described. It was sexy and erotic as all hell, but also kind of bizarre and very kinky. And gross, and it seemed kind of mean, too.

"And you were okay with that?"

"Well," she said hesitantly, embarrassed. "Yes, after a while I got used to it. I can't say I really like it, but I don't hate it, either. It kind of goes with my other problem. Both of those bodily functions are controlled artificially."

He was now so horny he could hardly stand it. What she was telling him, was the sort of off-beat sexual fantasy that he had dreamed of, but never imagined he'd ever run into.

"Emily, my love, you are one sexy and kinky woman," he said. "My God! I'm so turned-on I think I'm going to explode!"

Emily giggled. "Oh, you poor dear."

Had he really said 'my love'? she thought, excitedly. It was really too soon for that kind of talk, but it was a good sign. It made her happy.

Standing there, they kissed, and kissed again, and his hands roamed over her body. And they wound up cupping her latex covered ass.

She enjoyed the feelings. It had been a while since Kurt had left her and she hadn't had a man, since.

She pushed him away. "Come on. Let's go to your place. There's a key there that I want to use."

As they headed for the door, still clinging to each other, Dave suddenly stopped. "Ah, I think you need your dress."

Emily, laughed. "Why, it's only a few steps across the hall."

Surprised, he thought about it for a couple of seconds. "Uh no. I don't want to share you with any of the neighbors."

And he stepped over and picked up her discarded dress, and handed it to her.

She smiled and slipped it quickly over her head, pulling it down to cover herself.

Then she ran for the door.

They were in his condo in no time. And the dress was again discarded. Before she started working with him to take his clothes off.

She giggled happily when she saw his caged cock. The poor thing was bright red and bulging around the metal bars of its prison. And as it tried to push out of the cage it put pressure on his balls and they too were bright red and being squeezed, by the base ring of the chastity device.

The last thing to be removed was her bra and Dave spent precious minutes kissing and sucking on Emily's hard nipples as they stood there nearly naked in the middle of his living room. Dave only in his cage, and Emily only in her latex panties.

When she reached down, and began tickling his balls, Dave gasped and squirmed and abandoned her breasts. He quickly led her into his bedroom, and over to his dresser on which the keyring holding the two keys to his cage sat.

He snatched them up and held them out to Emily.

"No, you do it. I'll just watch this time."

For a moment, he froze. His muddled sex-starved mind caught up with her 'this time' promise. Or that's what he considered it.

But then his cock screamed at him again, and he began fumbling to unlock himself.

He had had a lot of practice, unlocking his chastity cage, but this time he fumbled the process and dropped the things onto the floor. "Shit!" he cried, frustrated.

Emily chuckled. And followed up. "Shit!" she echoed.

It made him chuckle too, as he reached down, picked them up and this time succeeded in opening the lock. Then as she watched, he carefully removed the cage from his swollen cock, which sprang up straight and hard as soon as it was allowed to.

Emily was impressed by how hard it was, and its size was certainly respectable, too. And she liked his hairless groin. She thought it looked sexy and more delicate and somehow more naked, than other, hairy ones, shed encountered.

As he went to set the thing aside, she reached up and took it from him, examining it. And in the process getting pre-cum all over her hand. She could see how it was constructed. How it hooked through his piercing and how it locked, apparently very securely around his cock and balls. It didn't really allow much room for his penis, and it was curved downwards, to hold him down and out of the way. Fascinating, she thought.

While she was examining his chastity cage, Dave stood patiently, manfully maintaining control while waiting for her. When she was done, she set the thing down on his dresser, with a clunk, and turning pushed him hurriedly over to his bed. With one last nudge he fell back onto his mattress, and she bent down and scooped his legs up so he was laying full-out on his back.

Then she jumped on top of him and slithered down between his spread legs. He just laid back on his pillow and felt her moving onto the bed with him.

He was too enthralled to say anything as she laid down with her head positioned over his cock and kissed its head. The touch sent a shiver up his spine and to his brain and his eyes closed, involuntarily as he moaned in pleasure.

A couple seconds later, when he looked down at her, she was resting on her elbows, between his legs holding his cock in both hands, examining it. He realized that she was looking at this PA piercing. The hole in his cock was fairly large and in full view at the end of his very hard prick.

That piercing wasn't something he was actually proud of. It was, after all something his Ex had more or less forced upon him. But at this point he didn't care. He just wanted to feel her mouth on him.

Her inspection complete, she fulfilled his dreams and began licking and tonguing him in earnest. And it felt wonderful.

And before long he was squirming and panting and getting close.

"Emily, you have to stop, or I'm going to explode." He moaned.

She didn't stop, though. All he heard was a "Hmmm", and he felt it as much as he heard it!

And he couldn't hold back any more, and his body froze and he came. And she took his load into her mouth and drained him, both physically and emotionally.

And even after he had collapsed back onto the bed, she continued to slowly and carefully suck on him as he gradually shrunk down. And he was in heaven.

Eventually, she kissed him there one more time, before she crawled off and went into the bathroom for a rinse.

He laid there unwilling to move, relaxing and feeling great.

He was surprised, though when she returned and again climbed in between his legs. He felt her gently pick up his cock. It was still very sensitive, so he groaned, and mumbled, "what?"

"Shhh," she said. "Relax. I'll take care of it."

He was all too happy to just lay there, so he didn't do anything as he felt her handling him.

But a couple of seconds later his eyes popped open as he realized that she was putting his cock cage back on. Of course, with his cock so soft and small it was easy for her to slide the ring down and around his balls, and then work his prick back into its cage. He then felt her lock it.

"Why?" he moaned.

"Well, it's of no use to us in that state. And I imagine it won't be ready for another round for quite a while."

"You're right, but..."

"It's not like you're going to screw me with it. I'm still locked away, and my key is back in my apartment."

"Oh damn! I forgot. I'm so sorry. How can I make it up to you? We can go and get your keys."

Emily could tell from the sound of his voice, that he really meant it. And it made her like him even more. He wasn't one of those guys who only cared about getting his rocks off.

"No, not now. Remember, I'm kind of weird, down there. I want you to be in the proper mood when I take you in me." And she gave his cage a little pat. "For now, I just want to cuddle and kiss, and sleep with you. And your caged little cock."

"Oh, wait a minute," he said, feigning insult. "You saw my member when it was fully aroused. There was nothing little about it then."

"Yes, my love. Then it was absolutely big enough. But now, it's empty and locked away in its little cage." And she bent down and gave it a kiss and a lick, before climbing up his body and laying down on top of him.

They both loved the sensations received from laying like that. Emily could feel his chastity cage pressing into her mons. While Dave could feel her breasts on his chest and her latex panties on his groin.

They spent the next hour kissing and nibbling on each other as they hugged and their hands roamed around each other's bodies.

Eventually, Emily dozed off, still laying on top of him.

Before he too fell asleep one final thought occurred to him. She called me 'my love.' And he drifted off with a smile on his face.

When he woke up in the morning, she was gone.

He crawled out of bed and went straight into the shower.