Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed, at the pleasure and the pain as his cock slowly reacted to the attention, and he forgot about the photos.

She worked on him until he begged her to stop. His cock and balls were being squeezed and pinched by their engorged state, and he was in agony. Of course, he couldn't believe that he was actually begging a pretty woman to back away from his sex.

When he pleaded with her to unlock him, she refused, reminding him that it was her day for orgasms, not his. And you've already had one, she scolded.

"Besides, I need to clean myself out, back there. I need to give myself an enema. You can come and watch. It might even turn you on."

She grabs his hand and drags him out of the bed, and into her bathroom.

His cock is still so hard, behind its cage and it's pulling on his balls so, he uses his other hand to hold himself as he waddles behind her.

Noticing, she giggles, "Oh, poor baby." And he blushes.

She has him stand off to the side as she prepares the soapy mixture and fills the enema bag with its long tube and the specially sized nozzle.

She then winks at him as she reaches behind and removes the center plug of her locked butt plug.

Inserting the enema nozzle, she lowers herself onto her hands and knees, and wiggles her ass in his direction, before opening the valve that had held the tube closed.

Emily sighs, and then moans as the warm water fills her. She then positions herself on her elbows, with her ass high.

He likes the sight of her ass, and it contributes to keeping his cock straining in its cage. But the sight of the tube sticking out and up to the enema bag doesn't do much for him.

Emily looks over her shoulder. "Why don't you come down here and massage my belly. It will feel nice."

Dave nods, and kneels down next to her and reaching under, begins to rub her belly. He's surprised, and even a little intrigued as he can feel the warmth and the slow expansion as the water fills her.

She moans again, obviously enjoying his touch. "That feels nice."

He leans over and kisses her shoulder and neck, and she sighs and wiggles a bit.

Finally, she moves back up onto her hands and reaches behind herself to close the valve, shutting off the flow. Leaving him kneeling there, she stands up and moves over to the toilet. In one quick motion she squats back, pulls out the nozzle and then sits down as the contents of her bowels flows out into the bowl.

The sound turns him off, and he stands up, with his cock shrinking.

Seeing his reaction, she smiles. "Oh, come on, it's not that gross. It's just part of the procedure. I'll be repeating the process again with clear water, in a few minutes. Will you stick around and massage my belly again? It really did feel nice.

Although, at this point he didn't want to, he nodded. "Yes, I will. For you."

She smiled happily in return.

When her cleansing process was finally finished, they headed into her kitchen for something to eat. It was well past lunch time and both of them were hungry. They were both also still naked, except for his cage and her panties.

Dave forgot all about the enema session as he admired her body and particularly her breasts. He took every opportunity to touch her and feel her. Both her breasts and her latex covered ass drew special attention.

She giggled and returned the favor, frequently cupping his balls and caged cock.

Sitting next to each other at her small kitchen table they chatted and laughed, and even talked over the enjoyable particulars of the morning's excellent sex session.

Both of them had enjoyed it all, immensely. And they agreed that an encore performance was very much in order for the afternoon.

Their afternoon session was as much fun as the morning one, with a bit more familiarity included. They were getting to really know each other physically and psychologically, and it made everything better.

That evening, after another nap, they dressed and enjoyed an expensive meal at an up-scale restaurant, downtown. They followed it up with a little dancing at the adjacent club, and returned late, to sleep in Dave's bed; their keys abandoned in Emily's condo.

Early the next morning she returned to her own place. She needed to perform her cleansing ritual and wanted a shower and a change of clothes.

"I'll phone you later," she called out as she slipped out his front door. He just rolled over and went back to sleep.

It wasn't until mid-afternoon that she called. Only to inform him that she wouldn't be able to see him that evening as she had accepted a last-minute invitation to go out with a couple of friends. Dave was disappointed, but they arranged to get together on Monday evening for a dinner date.

Monday evening, they sat in a cozy little table at the restaurant for several hours, talking and getting to know each other better. It was confirmed that they had a lot in common and shared many of the same likes and dislikes.

It became obvious that they were very much compatible and that they liked each other. And, of course they each had their own kinky secrets. That also seemed to tie them more tightly together.

When Dave hinted that he'd like to take her home for a repeat of Saturday's glorious session, Emily refused.

"I thought your routine forbid sex during the week. Your cock is supposed to remain locked up until Friday night. Right?"

Caught out, he replied, "well, that's been my self-imposed chastity routine, yes. But in this case, I don't think those rules apply."

"Why not? A rule is a rule. And besides, I like that rule. If it keeps you horny and increases your passion when I do let you out. I think it's a really good rule."

"But Emily, I want to make love to you." He said, hoping that argument would win the day.

"Well, there's no reason why you can't. With your lovely tongue, of course. I really did like that." She said smiling. And to emphasize her point, she winked and blew him a kiss from across the table.

Damn! Dave thought. How could he respond to that?

If he blew her off, instead of sucking her off. He could be ruining their budding relationship. And he really liked this girl. But if he agreed, he could only picture a night of torture, with his poor cock locked up and unable to earn release until Friday night.

Emily sat quietly and waited for him to respond. She prayed that she hadn't been too demanding. She liked him and wanted things to work out. He seemed to have all of the attributes she liked in a guy. And his kinky chastity, added excitement and gave her a degree of control that she'd never had before with a guy. As long as she held onto his keys, that is.

In the end he surrendered, and they went back to her place where he ate her to several great orgasms.

She was relieved and happy, and he was pleased that he had finally found a girl who he liked. Her handicap was odd, but intriguing nonetheless.

The pair spent the next several weekends having sex, together. And several evenings during the weeks on dates, often followed up with the one-way sex that Dave's chastity rules dictated.

Their relationship continued to grow. And as they approached their first month's anniversary, both of them were happy and comfortable with each other.

Dave is now completely used to the peculiarities of sex with a woman with a urinary condition. Who also likes anal sex, latex panties and controlling the keys to a man locked in a chastity cage.

And Emily is relieved and happy that she's found a guy who is compatible and compassionate and kinky enough to enjoy being with her. And who is locked in a chastity cage.

After their fourth consecutive weekend of passionate and kinky sex Emily kissed him passionately. "I have a present for you," she said as she pulled a set of keys out of her bedside table.

Dave was pleased as his first thought was, she's returning my keys!

But then he noticed that there were two pairs of keys in her hand.

"These are the keys to my panties and my plug. I decided I can trust you with them, like you trust me with yours." Emily said happily.

"Oh, this is a wonderful gift." Dave replied kissing her back. But deep down he was a bit disappointed. The control she had over him, his cock that is, was absolute. He couldn't cum while locked in his chastity cage. But he felt it was a different story with Emily. She could still get herself off, through the latex of her panties, when she wanted to. Her keys constrained her life, but she was used to that.

It was, though a commitment, and he like that idea, as he was really starting to think about the love of this girl.

In any case, he couldn't see any way to refuse the deal. And it did give him a thrill -- his cock seemed to like the idea.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.