Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent the next hour enjoying the food, with a lot of wine to accompany the meal they were all feeling good, and excited.

Afterwards, having quickly cleaned up, they all wandered into the living room.

Without much thought, Emily and Dave sat together on the couch as they usually did, leaving Kathy sitting on a chair, opposite. She remained an attractive sight.

They sipped the last of their wine and chatted for a while. Exchanging simple stories of their past.

It was all a bit awkward. They all knew what they wanted, but no one seemed to know how to start things off. Kathy finally moved over to sit next to Emily, and once there, she reached over and kissed her, lovingly.

Emily kissed her back, while Dave watched, his cock hard in its cage. Why do guys get so turned on seeing two pretty women making out? He wondered. No matter, he knew he sure loved it.

His raging libido encouraged him to slide off the couch and crawl over to kneel in front of Kathy, and slide his hands up her thighs and up under her dress.

Emily noticed her shiver and breaking off the kiss looked down to see her lover's hands disappear.

Not to be outdone, Emily screwed p her courage and shifting her position, grabbed the hem of Kathy's dress and gently pulled it up and off, over her head.

Kathy giggled, and didn't seem to mind the exposure one bit.

Both Emily and Dave quickly saw that underneath her dress Kathy is completely naked. No bra and no panties.

"Oh, you're lovely." Dave declares, as he admires her body. He's absolutely overcome with lust.

He reaches over and tickles the narrow strip of hair on her mons, it's all there is. Everything else down there is bare. She smiled and shivered again at his touch.

Emily, meanwhile was staring at Kathy's breasts, which were small but firm, with very prominent and aroused nipples. Never having played with another girl's tits, she bent over and kissed, then sucked on one of them.

Kathy moaned, enjoying the attention. "I always wished I had breasts more like yours," she told Emily, wistfully. "I'm pretty flat. When we had our crash, I got a good look yours and they looked really nice."

And she reached up her hands and cupped Emily's larger ones. "These are nice." She said, tenderly.

Dave chuckled. "I like them."

Kathy laughed. And then with a glint in her eye asked. "Um, is there a bed, somewhere around here?"

"Of course," Emily said, giggling. "Let's go find it. But Dave and I will have to get naked. You're way ahead of us in that respect."

Kathy kicked off her heels, as she followed Dave and Emily down the hall. They were removing various articles of clothing as they walked, and accompanying their stripping with giggles. Like a pair of playful kids.

By the time they arrived in Dave's big bedroom, they were all naked. Except of course for Dave's cage and Emily's latex panties.

Before anyone could dive into the bed, Kathy said "wait. I want a better look at you two. I was kind of distracted the last time we met and you two were naked."

Emily giggled and struck a pose. One arm up and the other hand on her cocked hip. Seeing her, Dave stood in a manly position with both hands on his hips, his legs spread and his chest out.

Kathy laughed at the two of them as she stalked around Emily to get a comprehensive view of her body and another look at her pink latex underwear. When she was behind her, Kathy paused for a moment to kiss and nibble on the back of Emily's neck while her hands rubbed on her ass and felt her plug.

Emily wiggled and sighed. And when Kathy stepped over to Dave, she crawled onto the bed.

Kathy stopped directly in front of Dave, who held his pose, smiling confidently. She kissed him on the mouth and let her tongue roam inside, as she reached between his legs and cupped his caged cock and balls. He moaned and squirmed as she gripped him, but held the delightful kiss.

They stood like that for a while, until Emily, now sprawled on the bed, cleared her throat, signaling, enough.

Dave and Kathy laughed, and she used her grip on his cock to maneuver him up onto the foot of the bed and then onto his belly, laying between the two women, as she laid down beside Emily. They wound up with the girls on the pillows, shoulder to shoulder, while Dave's head was sandwiched between their hips, at the level of their pussies.

"Emily has told me how good you are with your tongue. Are you in the mood to show me?" Kathy asked, prettily.

"Oh, she did, did she?" he chuckled. "I'd be delighted."

As he shifted his position to lay partly on her thigh so he could reach her pussy, Kathy and Emily turned toward each other and stretching, kissed.

Then Kathy pulled back just a bit. "But Emily, you're still all covered in rubber, down there. I know I'm the guest, but you need to get your fair share of your man." And she reached down and ruffled Dave's hair as he began kissing her sex. He muttered, and then she moaned.

Emily kissed her again before replying. "I can't take them off, Dave has the key. He'll have to unlock me."

Surprised, Kathy responded, "you're really locked in those things? And he actually keeps you like that?"

"Well, it's not really his requirement. I've been locking myself in them for years. I only gave him the keys for safe keeping a month ago."

"Oh my. You are a very kinky girl. I guess I didn't really understand that, when we talked about it last week."

"Yes, well my catheter has made me kind of warped."

"And a butt plug, too? Locked in?"

Dave, monitoring the conversation, broke off his tonguing of Kathy's pussy and joined in the conversation. "Yes, she does, and it's locked in place along with the panties."

"Hey who asked you. Get back to work!" Emily scolded and tapped him on the head, next to where Kathy was rubbing. He chuckled and then returned to his happy task.

Kathy moaned, as he tickled her clit. She took a couple of deep breaths. "Dave dear, could you please stop that, just for a minute, and unlock your girlfriend? I want to see her and I think both of us need to put our mouths and tongues to use."

Emily giggled happily. And Dave sighed, only pretending annoyance as he began slithering down and off the mattress.

Kathy and Emily resumed their making out while Dave ran off and returned with the keys. Also bringing a couple of damp washcloths. He bent over the two kissing girls and unlocked the waist of Emily's panties.

Feeling the click she rolled away from Kathy and standing began the process of removing the stretchy latex. Kathy watched, fascinated, as Emily removed her valve, holding one of the cloths in place to catch any leakage. Dave helped her pull the front of the panties down so she could pull the catheter's tube out of its hole and reattach the valve. Then she worked them down and off, pulling the plug out of her ass as she did. Finally, she used the other damp cloth to wipe the sweat and lubricant off herself.

Finished, she set everything down on a corner of her nightstand, before performing a joyful little pirouette to show Kathy her naked form.

Kathy clapped daintily, before resuming her inquiries, "and you wear those all of the time?"

"Yup." But then she got serious. "It's as much because of my condition and the catheter, as it is about some bizarre fetish. I've gotten used to them, and I do enjoy them now. So, I guess I do qualify as a kinky girl."

"Well, come back to bed, you kinky girl. And you too, you hunky guy." Kathy ordered, laughing.

"But, what about me?" Dave asks, plaintively. Looking down at his cage.

"Later. You've got to earn it. I'm sure you'll get your turn." Emily replies.

"Yes, I have plans for you, but right now I think you need to take care of me, and then your girlfriend." Kathy added, chuckling.

Dave exhales, theatrically. "A man's work is never done."

As needy as he was, he was really enjoying servicing the beautiful Kathy, and the very thought of the two girls making out, as he sucked on their pusses was driving him crazy.

After resuming his position, he began working on Kathy's pussy and clit in earnest. While she and Emily go back to kissing and playing with each other's breasts.

Before long though, Kathy is squirming and panting and unable to do anything other than moan as she nears her orgasm.

Understanding, Emily shifts her focus to her friend's nipples and breasts.

Kathy gets louder and hits her peak grabbing Dave's head with both hands smothering him into her wet pussy.

He's surprised at Kathy's strength and a little panicky at being held so, but he controls himself and is eventually able to breath, a little.

Kathy, after finishing a truly lovely orgasm, lifts her hands from his head and shifts them to Emily's, pulling her over for another loving kiss, as Dave slowly and carefully sucks on her sensitive and wet sex, to help her relax.

Finally, Kathy drops her hands onto her belly and sighs contentedly, mumbling, "wonderful. That was simply wonderful."

Emily and Dave both smiled. Enjoying themselves and pleased with the good time, Kathy has just had.

They all rested for a few minutes, but then, Dave, being the good man that he is, twists around and repositions himself on his lover's hip, placing his mouth on her pussy. Avoiding her catheter as he has learned to do with all their practice over the past months.

Now that it's her turn, Emily quickly becomes excited. She'd been very turned on by Kathy's performance, and she'd enjoyed suckling on her nipples, too. That had been a new, fun and very erotic experience for her.

While Dave works on his lover, Kathy rolls onto her side and begins kissing her, and groping her breasts., the ones she's so envious of. She's so jealous that she revisits her previous fantasies of getting implants to take her up a couple of sizes. As her mind wanders, she giggles as the thought strikes her of walking around with a pair of Double-Ds. Huge boobs that would drive men crazy.

Emily, panting and squirming while Dave's wonderful tongue got her closer and closer to her orgasm, heard Kathy and managed to pant, "what's so funny?"

Kathy, caught out, quietly described her thoughts and crazy fantasy.

It distracted Emily for a moment, and she giggled, too. "I've dreamed of that too."

Shifting her position, Kathy had positioned herself so she could suck on one of Emily's hard nipples. She paused to answer, "but you have nice breasts, C-cups, I imagine."

"Well, it could be fun to have bigger..." But then she stopped and moaned then arched as her big-O hit her, and her brain stopped functioning as her pussy took control, and her heart skipped a beat. She enjoyed one of the greatest most mind-blowing orgasms of her life.

"Oh God!" she mumbled when she had caught her breath, enough to speak.

Dave mumbled "you're welcome" as he gently licked her, to help her calm down.

Kathy, slowly worked her way back up to Emily's neck licking and kissing along the way. There, she nestled in and hugged her.

The three of them rested like that for a while. But before long Dave began worming his way up, between the two women. It took some doing, and he had to use his head as a wedge to force them aside. It generated a lot of giggling, squirming and contact, but eventually he reached breast height.

There, he paused and reaching up kissed first one nipple making Kathy chuckle, and then the other one, getting a squirm from Emily.

"My turn? Please. I've been a very good boy."

"Yes you have," agreed Kathy.

Emily sighed. "All right, give me another couple minutes to recover, and I'll go get your keys."

"Don't tell me they're over at your place." Kathy asked, laughing.

Dave answered her. "Yes, they are. You don't really think she lets me keep them, do you?"

"Oh my. You two are very kinky. I love it. No wonder you're so good with your tongue."

"Thank you, I try." Dave replied.

And he leaned over and kissed her. Kathy was surprised, and a bit uncomfortable, as she knew where his mouth had just been, and sure enough she could taste what she assumed was Emily's pussy on his lips. But it wasn't bad, and the thought of sampling another woman's pussy juice turned her on.

Emily, then started moving, crawling off the bed, but instead of heading for the door, she went into the bathroom, grabbing her panties as she went.

Kathy noticed, but was still busy kissing Dave.

When Emily came out several minutes later, she was back in her pink latex. She dropped the key that locked them on, back on the nightstand before heading for the hallway to the condo's back door.

Kathy broke the kiss and called out, "don't run into anyone in the corridor."

Emily laughed, "well I don't have to worry about bumping into you."

Dave, meanwhile had shifted down to Kathy's breasts. She enjoyed the feelings, but his focus reminded her of how inadequate her tits seemed, when compared to Emily's. Perhaps she should get implants...

Emily soon returned, keys in hand, and crawled back onto the bed, kneeling at Dave's waist. He rolled onto his back, and Kathy watched, fascinated as the cage is unlocked and carefully removed. She chuckled as Dave's cock immediately sprung up to its full height, hard and red. And it looked good to her.

"Well, who gets to reward him first?" Kathy asked, as she reached out and gently touched the leaking tip of his prick.

"I'm afraid he'll only be good for one shot; you know how men are. So, I think, you should have the pleasure. I can always use him later, much later." Emily answered as she reached over and tickled his balls.

"Uh, ladies. I'm right here, you know. I can hear everything, and I want you to know that I'm not just some sex object."

"Oh, hush up!" Emily scolded, but added a laugh.

"Well, Emily dear, if you insist. I am really ready." And with that, Kathy got up and swung her leg over him and unceremoniously lowered her still wet pussy down onto his cock. She exhaled as she did, as it felt really, really nice.

Dave, moaned as he usually did when Emily took him in. Into her rear, that is.

"You hush up and focus. Don't you dare fail to give our dear friend, here, a proper ride." Emily commanded. And to emphasize her point she rolled over to lay on his shoulder and planted her mouth on his, poking her tongue in deep.

Of course, he loved it. And it made it even more difficult for him to hold back and not cum right then and there.

He'd loved licking both of the girls' pussies and it had made him so horny that he feared that his poor cock, locked in its cage would somehow hurt itself. Blow a blood vessel, or something. Now, though he was really enjoying his cock's freedom, and despite his best efforts to hold back, the feel of Kathy riding him was quickly driving him to the edge.

Kathy was doing her best to get herself off, as she pumped up and down on the phallus embedded deep within her.

Emily had progressed to sensuously nibbling on his lips, and it hurt, but only a bit. He wasn't sure if she was doing it out of passion, or to help take his mind off his pending explosion.

But when Kathy groaned, and stiffened, in the throes of her second orgasm, he lost it himself, and filled her with his cum.

Emily, well aware of both of their conclusions, leaned back and watched. It was an erotic show worthy of a porn movie. And she enjoyed it immensely. But she was sure, not as much as the two of them did.

As she enjoyed the view, she had a moment to think and she realized that she didn't mind it at all, that her lover was fucking, or perhaps more accurately being fucked by another woman. She knew he was loving it, but he didn't love Kathy, he loved her. And she was certain of that. And that made her all warm and happy.

In fact, Emily felt so good about everything. When Kathy eventually lifted herself off of Dave's cock, and rolled onto the edge of the bed, Emily shifted down and took his wet and sticky cock into her mouth and began sucking the last of his sperm out of him.

He groaned, as his shrinking prick was still very sensitive and Emily was being just a little too energetic with her mouth and tongue.

"While you're cleaning him up, I think, I'll take care of myself." Kathy said as she continued moving off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

When she returned, Emily was back laying next to Dave, who was relaxing quietly next to her with his eyes closed. And his cage was back, locked on his now tiny cock.

"Wow, that was quick. You don't leave him out of his chastity for long, do you?" Kathy asked, fascinated.

"No, I don't. He won't be any use for hours, anyway." Emily said, smiling like the proud owner that she was.

Dave didn't stir. He was happy, and empty, and he knew that Emily was correct. It would take him hours to reload.

Kathy went back to her side of the bed and crawled in, under the covers, next to Dave, who she reached over and kissed on the cheek. "Thanks, that felt really good."

Dave mumbled. "You're welcome, and I enjoyed it too."

"What he said." Emily added, before continuing. "I had a great time too. If you want to stay where you are, spend the night with us, sometime later when his magnificent cock..."

Dave interrupted with a "thank you".

"Um, when his cock is ready, I'll take advantage of him again to enjoy myself." Emily finished.

"And I'll enjoy myself, again." Dave added, chuckling happily.

"You are welcome to stay." Emily said, dreamily.

"Please stay. It's too late for you to go all the way home." Dave said, chuckling.

Kathy thought for a moment. Why not? It's been fun. And these two were kinky enough to be entertaining even if all she did was watch while they got it on.

"All, right. I'm too comfortable to move, right now. And as Dave said, it's too far to my bed."

"Oh goodie." Emily said and she crawled over Dave to give Kathy a passionate good night kiss.

He groaned, and Kathy laughed, delightedly at their antics.

After the kiss, Emily got up and headed into the bathroom, as Dave climbed under the covers, next to her. They exchanged goodnight kisses and Kathy copped a feel of his limp and locked away cock, before turning, and closing her eyes.

Laying there, she heard Emily rummaging around in the bathroom for quite a while, before she finally emerged and joined them, positioned on the other side of her man.

Kathy was a little curious about what all Emily had been doing in the bathroom, until she recalled their very private little conversation, when Emily had explained about her catheter and her panties, and the cleansing procedure she followed, in order to live as she did. Kathy realized that Emily had just given herself an enema, and that she was now, clean inside. She was only a bit surprised when she found the thought erotic rather than gross.

After that Kathy relaxed and got comfortable. It was a strange situation for her. She'd never before participated in a threesome, and sleeping now, with another pair, in someone else's bed also took some getting used to. It was an old fantasy of hers, but one she'd never guessed, she'd fulfill. She had enjoyed it. And she did feel happy, as she liked both Emily and Dave, so she was able to fall asleep, without too much trouble.

Sometime around 5:00 AM, Kathy woke up as Dave was slithering down the bed. When he got to the floor he headed to the bathroom and closed the door. Kathy could hear him pee, flush and wash before he returned.

Dave tried his best to climb back into bed without waking his two companions, but Emily stirred and stretched, disturbed enough to whisper, "hi lover, how are you?"

He kissed her gently and whispered back, "I'm fine, but I don't know if Kathy's awake, yet."

Kathy yawned and then said, "I'm awake," out loud. "But I do need to use the toilet." And she climbed out headed that way.

When she returned, she purposely left the light on in the bathroom and feeling playful, instead of walking around to the side of the bed she had been occupying, she stepped up to Emily's side and, lifting the sheets, she climbed in on top of her.