Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily giggled, enjoying the game and the two of them kissed for a moment, before Kathy continued on, sliding off of Emily's body and then onto Dave. There she paused to kiss him. And while she did, her trailing hand wound up resting on Emily's latex covered crotch. Casually it pressed and massaged, and felt around her protruding catheter valve. Emily got a kick out of the simple example of familiarity. And she smiled and chuckled.

After kissing Dave, Kathy shifted off of his body, onto her spot on the mattress. Her hand also moved off of Emily and onto Dave's cage. Grasping it, she found that his prick was filling available space and even pushing out between its bars. Dave responded with a low moan and she answered with a mischievous giggle.

"Ahh, I think someone is ready to satisfy his girlfriend."

"Oh, goodie." Emily replied. "My turn."

She reached over to her nightstand and found the keys to Dave's chastity cage, and gently unlocked and removed the thing. Kathy watched as just like last night the second Dave's cock was freed, he groaned and his shaft stood up straight and stiff.

Seeing his sex, Kathy got excited, but understood that it was Emily's turn, and that she'd have to get her pleasure some other time.

After putting the cage aside, Emily bent over and took him into her mouth. She worked on him until he was panting, squirming and moaning. And then she stopped and sat up.

"You'll need to unlock me dear, if you want to fuck me."

Dave moaned, frustrated. He had been close to cumming, but he knew that wouldn't be fair. So he climbed out of bed and walked over to his dresser, retrieving Emily's keys.

Kathy was surprised when instead of unlocking the waist strap of Emily's panties. Dave went around behind her and as she lifted her butt, he unlocked and pulled a long and wide rubber phallus out of her behind.

He wrapped it in a damp wash-cloth and set it aside.

Kathy realized that the thing wasn't gross at all, apparently from Emily's late-night enema. Fascinating.

Emily moved back onto the bed, positioning herself on her elbows and knees, with her head on the pillow next to her friend.

Dave climbed up after her and positioned himself on his knees behind her. He then slowly pushed his cock through the hole in Emily's latex panties and gently into her asshole.

Emily moaned in pleasure as he filled her and began pumping slowly in and out.

She shifted her weight onto one arm, and used the other to reach between her legs, where she began massaging her clit through the latex covering with her hand.

Kathy watched in awe, as the two of them achieved a rhythm and began to ramp it up. Looking at Emily, Kathy could see that she was really enjoying herself. She also took a quick glance at Dave, from his expression, and his closed eyes, that he too was really into it.

Kathy couldn't not get involved. The sights and sounds of her two friends got her aroused, so she slithered underneath Emily, careful not to knock her off balance and positioned herself on her back beneath Emily's head. In that position, it was easy for Emily to drop her head down, just a little so they could kiss.

And that's what they did, while Emily and Dave worked themselves to a frenzy, and then came, together with a lot of panting and moaning. And when Kathy felt Emily hit her peak, she sucked her friend's tongue into her mouth and bobbed her head, in time with Dave's pumping.

Emily actually squeaked as she topped out. With her tongue held captive, that's about the only sound she could make.

Kathy giggled, around Emily's tongue as she heard.

Slowly, Dave calmed the pace and, when his cock was too soft to hold its position, he pulled out and collapsed on Emily's off side. As soon as he did, Emily crumpled down on top of Kathy and stretched out her legs. She rested her head on Kathy's shoulder and laid there, snuggling into the crook of her neck as she caught her breath and relaxed.

Kathy hugged her tightly. And whispered, "that looked like fun."

"Mmm, it was."

"Do you guys usually lock each other back up after a session like that?"

"Ah, yes. As soon as we find the energy."

"Can I take care of that for you? For both of you?"

Her request caught Emily by surprise, and overhearing the request, Dave, too.

Both of them lifted their heads and looked at Kathy, who just smiled back at them.

It was Emily who said, "sure. Please, do."

Dave had no objection, so he just laid back down, rolling onto his back to allow easy access.

Kathy, humming happily, first retrieved Dave's cage and slowly reinstalled it on his cock and balls, just as she'd seen Emily do, earlier. When she struggled to fit the hook through his piercing, Dave commented, casually, although he was not feeling casual about what was going on, "it's kind of fiddly, you have to gently work it through."

"I'm sorry, bear with me. I've never done this before." And she giggled at the thought.

Emily also giggling jumped in. "few people have." And that made Kathy laugh.

Dave didn't think it was all that funny. Although she wasn't hurting him, he was uncomfortable about her handling his cock like it was just some simple appendage.

"There, done." Kathy finally announced, triumphantly, much to Dave's relief. "Now you're ready until next time."

He jumped a bit when, after removing the key, Kathy bent over and kissed the tip of his cock, getting mainly metal, but also just enough of his flesh to make him shiver.

She then jumped up and grabbing Emily's plug she ducked into the bathroom to rinse it off and apply some lube. When she returned, she knelt down between Emily's legs, forcing them open. She then slowly inserted the plug into the panties' socket and gently pushed it in until it locked in place.

Kathy then climbed back into bed, where she had been, next to Emily, and pulled the sheets over herself.

Dave waited until she had settled in. "It's still early, and I'm exhausted. I had a hard time keeping up with the two of you. I suggest we catch a couple more hours of sleep. Then we can think about breakfast."

Kathy laughed, "a hard time?"

Emily laughed too. "Oh, poor baby, did we wear you out? Are you saying that you don't want to do this again? Too tiring?"

"Yes! Oh, yes, again. Just not right now. Until I get some much-deserved rest. Now hush up, the both of you and sleep!"

"Yes sir."

"Yes, my love."

And they all quieted down.

Emily got the best of their arrangement on the bed. She was positioned in the middle of a very erotic triple spoon. Dave's ass was pressed into the front of her latex panties, and she draped her arm over his waist and rested her hand on his caged cock. And she felt Kathy cuddling up against her back. And she was delighted to feel Her arm wrapped around her bicep and cupping her breast. It was wonderful, and she was already thinking about more sex, as she fell asleep.

Later, Kathy laid quietly and monitored Emily in her morning trip into the bathroom. She wondered what it would be like to have to perform that chore every morning and night. She does see a sexy, kinky aspect to the task and she certainly understands the necessity, with all of the anal sex her two friends enjoy. Although she suspects that Dave would prefer regular, vaginal sex if he had the choice. If so, and the idea made her chuckle, she'd be happy to provide her pussy, for his use.

When Emily came out, she stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at the still dozing guy, and the smiling girl and declared. "Hey, you two. I'm hungry, are you ready for breakfast?"

Dave, grunted and rubbed at his eyes. "I suppose." But didn't move.

Kathy nodded, and started to climb out of the bed. "I'll duck into the bathroom, for a moment."

"Oh, come on, Dave. Help me." Emily said as she headed out for the kitchen.

He moaned and finally started moving.

The two of them were standing, working side-by-side at the kitchen counter when Kathy joined them.

"Ah, I'd be happy to eat as is." Kathy said, with a little wave at her naked body, "but I'm afraid I'll get chilled." She took a moment to rub at her hard little nipples.

Dave saw, and appreciated her condition. It made his cock swell.

"Never fear, my lady, I'll just crank up the temperature. We all need to stay comfortable." And he stepped over to the thermostat and adjusted it. Moments later the heater started warming up the rooms.

They made an erotic threesome, sitting around the table. The only coverings among them were the cage a single pair of latex panties.

Dave, in particular enjoyed the sight of the two women's attractive breasts, on display above the table. Neither Emily, nor Kathy complained about the view, either.

While they ate, they chatted casually about current events. The TV was on and the talking heads were running through various new stories. It all seemed very normal and friendly, with the exception of their lack of attire.

When some silly commercial showed a mouse, Kathy giggled. "You actually squeaked like a mouse, last night, when you came." She said looking at Emily.

Emily smiled, "I did?"

"Yup."

"Well, you had my tongue captive, so what else could I do?" Emily replied, resting her chin on her hand and looking Kathy in the eye.

"Wait, what? When was this?" Dave asked, confused, curious and aroused.

"Oh, while you were busy getting your rocks off. Emily and I were having some fun." Kathy replied, giggling.

"Damn! Sorry I missed it, but I was distracted."

"I'll say." Emily laughed.

A while later, they were all feeling better with their appetites assuaged, and their coffee cups drained.

They spent a few more minutes cleaning up, crowding into the kitchen. A couple of times there were giggles when friendly hip bumps and minor fondles were taken and received.

"We will have to do this again, sometime soon, I hope." Kathy said, looking at Emily.

Emily gave Dave a quick glance, and he smiled and nodded. "Yes, we'd like that. In fact, how about next Saturday?"

Kathy chuckled. "That sounds good, although I don't think we need to make it an every-weekend event."

"Agreed. But it was loads of fun, and we might as well keep at it until the novelty wears off." Emily answered, leaning over and giving her friend a kiss.

"I'm not sure it will ever wear off." Dave said, laughing.

Arrangements made, Kathy ducked back into the bedroom and put her clothes back on.

When she returned, looking only a little wrinkled, they met and exchanged farewell hugs and kisses, and gropes and intimate caresses, amongst themselves. When Kathy tapped him on his cage, Dave's cock began to swell.

She noticed. "Next time, big boy," she said pulling away.

Finally, sighing Kathy stepped to the door.

'You know, I was just thinking, if you need someone to hold your keys for you. You know, to keep them safe and manage their use, I 'd be happy to provide that service. For a small fee, of course." Kathy offered, smiling sweetly.

"Oh really." Dave said. And he smiled back, although his was more calculating. "And what fee would you charge, for your trouble?"

"Oh, I'm sure we could work out something. It wouldn't have to be monetary."

Emily then joined in. "That is an intriguing idea. It would certainly save us a lot of trouble, running back and forth between our two places, confused over where each key is."

"Exactly!" Kathy said happily, nodding. "And I wouldn't mind providing for home delivery, either. You could call me almost any time and I'd run the required key, or keys right over."

"And we could pay you, right then and there." Dave added, but he could no longer play the game, and he started laughing.

And Emily and Kathy joined in, and the three of them fell into each other's arms and hugged as they laughed together.

When they did calm down, Kathy made her move to open the door. "I do think that might be a fun little game for you guys, and for me, too. Think about it. But in any case, see you next time." And with that, she ducked out and headed down the corridor to her place.

When the door closed, Emily looked at Dave, and breathed a sigh of relief. He laughed, and grabbed her, kissing her. Then saying, "that was sure fun."

"It was, wasn't it? And before you ask, it didn't make me jealous, one bit. She's a lovely woman, and I know you love me."

"I do, you know. Love you."

And they kissed again, before adding, with a grin, "but I did envy her pussy, and the way you screwed her."

"Because she doesn't have a catheter? I'd sure be happy if you didn't have that thing."

"I know my love, but that's my life."

"It's our life." Dave answered. And it was a very nice thing to say. And Emily loved it.

The two of them settled into their, more or less, normal routine after that busy night. Dave stayed locked in his cage, while Emily wore her latex underwear, with her unique accessories.

The work week also progressed as it usually did for the two of them.

They were disappointed, when Kathy called the day before, to postpone their plans for Saturday. She explained that she had met a guy she liked, and that she'd be busy with him this weekend.

Emily wished her luck and took a rain check for the following Saturday.

When she informed Dave that their planned session was postponed, he was disappointed, and when she explained why he became nervous.

"I don't want to make it a foursome. I will not get into bed with another guy, even if it's with you and Kathy."

"Oh, come on. You didn't have any problem with two women being in bed together."

He laughed, "that was different." He knew where she was going, and understood her point, but the thought still was an absolute impossibility, for him.

Emily could see he was adamant in his refusal, but still persisted, just for the fun of it.

"That sure seems like a double standard, there, my boy. Fair is fair, you know. You got to enjoy two women, why can't I enjoy two men. And besides Kathy would be there, so you'd still get to have fun with the two of us." And she smiled sweetly as she rubbed his caged cock.

"Emily, I understand your point. And I want to be fair to you, but that's just not something I can deal with. I'll be happy for a repeat session with Kathy, but not a foursome." And then he just turned and walked away.

She wasn't all that disappointed or upset. She didn't really have any interest in climbing into bed with a stranger, especially when she didn't' know how the guy would react to her unique underwear and plumbing. Dave had certainly made it clear that he had his limits.

They spent the weekend, together, just the two of them, and went to work on Monday happy and satisfied.

In any case, the point became moot, when Kathy called the next Thursday evening and confirmed that she was looking forward to another threesome session on Saturday, and that she'd be happy to cook dinner, and host the session, afterwards at her condo.

"Just the three of us?"

"Oh yes, the guy was a dud, so it will be just horny old me."

"That will be fine with us." Emily replied pleasantly.

"And don't forget your keys." Kathy warned, before hanging up, giggling.

On Friday after dinner, Dave was surprised and very disappointed when Emily refused to unlock his chastity cage.

"Why not? We always stat our weekends with sex, and I'm as horny as ever."

"Well, lover, I want to save you for tomorrow evening with Kathy."

"Save me?" he replied with a touch of anger in his voice.

"Yes," she said as she hugged and kissed him. "I want to make sure we have a great time with Kathy, and since there are two of us, and only one man, available. I want to make sure you'll be able to maintain your focus and satisfy the both of us." She said with a straight face, before breaking up in laughter.

"I know it sounds kind of like something an evil dominatrix would say to her slave, but I do want you nice and horny for tomorrow. So, you stay locked up until tomorrow evening. I think it's a small price for you to pay for another grand session of sex with two gorgeous women."

"But..."

"Nope, just think about tomorrow."

And that's what he did. Despite being massively horny, all night long, and all the next day, he dreamed and day-dreamed of sex with Emily and Kathy. And both things kept his cock hard and straining.

By the time they arrived at Kathy's he was ready to dive into bed, but the girls intended to visit and eat before the real party began.

Kathy noticed how distracted he was and when she asked if he was feeling okay, Emily giggled and filled her in.

"Dave hasn't had sex since last Sunday. I've kept him locked up to make sure he was properly motivated and sufficiently horny to make the both of us happy."

"Oh, really? I thought you two normally started your weekend off on Friday night."

And she looked from Emily to Dave, who was sitting quietly, looking desperate.

"We do, usually," Emily confirmed. "So, poor Dave's cock is very ready for sex. Isn't it, dear?"

With both women staring at him awaiting a response, he cleared his throat and spoke up. "Yes. I'm painfully horny and ready for sex with the two of you pretty ladies"

"Well, you'll have to wait for any relief, until after dinner." Kathy responded, as she leads them into the kitchen, where the food is almost ready.

They visit and chat, and occasional kiss or caress each other as they sit around the small kitchen table, eating the food Kathy had prepared. It was all very enjoyable, although Dave was anxious to get going. The two women were too, but were much better at concealing their desires.

When they were finished, and they had all worked diligently to clean up the area, they stopped and did a group hug, indicating that they were all ready, before they headed down the hall.

No words were spoken. None were needed.

Once in Kathy's bedroom, they took their time to strip each other and kiss and hug, and grope each other. It went on like that for quite a while.

Dave, in particular is very enthusiastic and passionate.

Just as at their last session, Kathy's the only one not locked away. So, it seems only natural for Dave to once again slide down and lick and kiss her to the first orgasm of the night.

While he's positioned down there, the two women were kissing and Kathy is groping Emily's breasts.

When Kathy has her first orgasm, Dave settles back and gently licks her wet pussy to ease her recovery. When her breathing has returned to normal, he begins to shift upwards, but Emily stops him with a hand on his head. "I think she could use another," she whispers.

Kathy smiles and kisses her, as Dave acquiesces to his lover's instruction and settles back to again focus on Kathy's sex.

Enjoying herself, Kathy takes her time and allows her arousal to grow slowly and luxuriously, as Dave does a splendid job bringing her toward another wonderful orgasm.

Emily is thrilled by erotic it seems. It's obvious from the passion of their kissing when Kathy approaches and then explodes in extasy. And it makes her happy, that her friend is enjoying herself so. And also, that it's her man who's giving her friend so much pleasure.

After her second orgasm, and a lengthy recovery, Kathy laid back, "This time I'll let the two of you screw, now. I'll wait my turn, please."

"But if he comes in me, it will take him hours to be ready for you." Emily protested, once again talking as if Dave wasn't even there, as if he was just a sex object. Which he really no problem with being, at least in this case.

"That's all right." Kathy said smiling at Dave. "I think between the two of us we can hurry him along and get him ready for another session in short order." And she laughed. "He is plenty horny right now. Thanks to your strict key management."

Emily giggled. "All right, come on lover, and let's put your poor deprived cock to work."