Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy lays back and watches as her two mates fumble through their unlocking process. Just like last time, Dave moves behind Emily and removes the plug in her ass. And then Emily unlocks his cage, and his cock springs instantly to full length.

While Kathy watches, Emily bends and licks a drip of precum off of its tip, making Dave moan. Then she jumps up and deposits his cage in the bathroom.

Returning, bouncing like a kid, she crawls up the foot of the bed until she reaches the pillows, and settles onto her elbows and knees. Dave climbs up after her and assumes a position between her legs.

The two of them proceed as they had the last time the three of them got together. While Kathy watched and joined in kissing Emily while she came.

Dave too climaxes and Kathy broke from Emily to kneel up and kiss him as he was coming down. He thought that was a nice touch, and it made his release that much better.

As he begins to shrink, Emily lowers herself onto the mattress, and he follows trying his best to stay inside her. Although he does fall out, he still winds up laying flat on top of her.

Kathy settles back down, too, and props herself up and alternates between kissing her and him as they lay panting.

The three of them relax in place for quite a while, before Emily stirs.

"Ok, you can get off me now. I need to put my plug back in and lock you back into your cage, before I leak, or you start to firm up again."

Kathy laughs. "You two are too much. Too kinky for words."

Moaning, Dave reluctantly rolls off and onto his back on the bed, while Emily crawls off and staggers into the bathroom. A few minutes later she returns having reinserted her plug, and with Dave's cage in hand.

He lays quietly as she reinserts his limp cock into its prison, and locks him away.

Kathy enjoys the sight. There's something empowering, watching a guy's cock being locked away, like that. She'd never really thought about it before, but she likes it.

With him locked away, the three of them stretch back out and doze, recovering from their fun.

Dave wakes up a short time later when he hears the girls stirring and whispering, over him, as he lays between them.

"Do you always rub yourself to an orgasm, like that?" Kathy asks, quietly as the three of them lay together.

"Yes, his cock in my ass feels good, but it's usually not enough to get me off."

Kathy rolls on top of Dave so she can look at Emily. Dave enjoys the feeling but his cock remains shrunken, still recovering from emptying itself in Emily's behind.

"I have something for you." She says, and then climbs out of the bed and wanders out. Returning with a tray holding three glasses of wine and small box.

"Here, you two. Refresh yourselves."

Emily and Dave stir and then push themselves into a sitting position against the head of the bed.

Kathy serves them their wine, and joins them with her own glass in one hand and the box in the other.

Holding out the plain white box to Emily, she explains. "This is a spare, but I think you'll find it to be an excellent gift." She says as she hands it over.

"What?"

"Open it."

Emily does, and finds a small vibrator inside. "A vibrator?" she asks as she examines the thing. "You know, I've never tried one of these." She says, fascinated. It was shiny silver, long and round and shaped like a pointy lipstick. It had a dial switch on the bottom that allowed variable speeds.

"Really? And here I thought you were kinky and experienced. These, my dear are a girl's best friend. In my humble opinion, anyway." Kathy replied with a broad smile and a wink.

"This is my favorite toy. I actually keep this particular one, just in case the one I'm using ever wears out." She says, giggling. "I never want to be deprived.

"It has three speeds, I call them mellow, fun, and fuck-me. It's waterproof and battery powered, and wonderful."

"It seems heavy." Emily says, still looking at it.

"Yes. It's well built. On the small side, but it delivers. Either inside or out. I think it will help you better enjoy your sex sessions."

Then she sets her glass down, and kneels up on the bed. "Let me show you." And she reaches over and takes the thing from Emily's hand. She giggles as she bends down over Emily's waist. "No need for lube, when you're locked away in your panties."

Then she turns the thing on and they all hear its quiet buzz.

"This is the first speed, mellow."

Emily craned her neck to watch as Kathy brought it in contact with the latex covering her clit.

The sudden vibration on her sex made her jump and she couldn't help but moan.

"Nice eh?" Kathy said smiling.

"Umm."

Kathy turned up the speed before resting her free hand on Emily's lower belly as she continued to press the vibrator up and down, and around on the girl's covered pussy. And despite her latex panties, it felt wonderful.

It felt so good, and unusual, and erotic, that she felt herself start to approach an orgasm, after only a few minutes.

Kathy was enjoying herself too. It was really fun, introducing the girl to a new toy and getting her off, too. Working on her like a sex doctor. She thought, and giggled.

Panting and squirming, Emily succumbed to Kathy's vibrator, and her attentions and enjoyed a very welcome orgasm.

All along Dave has been laying back, propped up on the headboard, watching, fascinated and aroused. Watching his part-time lover bringing off his full-time lover with that cool little vibrator. He knew that if he hadn't already been emptied, his cock would be demanding attention. But all he could do, now was smile and admire.

Afterwards, Kathy laid back down next to Emily, and hands her the sext toy.

"That was wonderful," Emily sighs. "Thank you. And I can keep it?"

"Yes, of course. My gift to you. I'll order a replacement."

"Can you order one for me too?" Emily asks. "I'll pay you back; I never want to be without one, either."

And they both laughed, and then kissed.

Feeling left out, Dave asked, "what about me?"

"What about you?" Kathy asks, pausing in her kissing.

"Will that thing replace me?"

Emily rolled over, "Of course not. I love your cock. Especially since I get to control it." Then she kissed him, and he felt a bit better.

She then rolled back over to Kathy and resumed kissing her. As she kissed Kathy, enjoying it immensely, it occurred to her that she had just blown off her lover, in favor of kissing her girlfriend. She concluded that it was because she was still thanking her for the very cool gift. But it did make her wonder...

Dave, was disappointed, but only a little. It was very sexy, watching the two women make out, and he wasn't really jealous. How could he be?

When the girls took a break, to sip from their wine glasses. Kathy chuckled, as she returned her glass to the table next to the bed.

"I think you should try out your new sex toy. You could do with another orgasm, couldn't you?"

Emily kind of liked the idea, but she wasn't sure she could masturbate in front of an audience, even if it was with her two lovers. She'd never done that in front of anybody. She wasn't sure if it wouldn't be too embarrassing to pull off.

"I'm not sure if I could." Emily said, as she looked from one to the other of her bedmates.

Kathy understood. "Tell you what. I'll be happy to keep Dave here, busy, while you enjoy yourself." She kissed Emily one last time and then began crawling slowly over Emily, to get to Dave.

Emily giggled as she copped a feel while Kathy was on top of her.

Kathy kept slithering until she was laying on top of Dave. Once in place they began kissing and fondling each other. Apparently ignoring Emily who relaxed, and switched the vibrator onto the 'fun' speed.

Kathy heard the vibrator come to life and smiled as she pushed her tongue into Dave's willing mouth.

Emily began experimenting with the feelings the vibrator generated in her pussy. She used both hands, and when she felt that she was getting ready she switched it to the higher 'fuck-me' mode and got herself off. And it felt almost as good as when Kathy had done it for her.

Kathy and Dave heard, and felt what was happening next to them, and it made both of them happy. And the passion and energy of their kissing intensified, in turn.

Before long, though all three of them were again laying side-by-side on the bed, exhausted.

This time, they all just kissed good night, sighed, and fell asleep for the rest of the night.

Hours later, with the sun peeking through the curtains, they one-by-one visited the bathroom, and gathered in the kitchen where the coffee was hot and ready. Emily and Dave had pulled on their clothes before they came out, and Kathy had thrown on a fluffy robe.

Still not quite awake they chatted as they sipped, but one of them felt much like talking.

Soon, Emily declared that the needed to get home to perform her morning ritual.

"Your internal cleansing?" Kathy chuckled.

Emily, a little embarrassed, nodded. While Dave jumped in, "and I need a shower."

"I think we all do." Kathy laughed.

They then stood and began to say their goodbyes, and promise repeat performances, before Emily and Dave hugging like a couple of happy lovers, stagger off, down the hallway back to his condo.

Their plans for another get-together, ended just days later when Kathy announced that she had to go out of town for a lengthy project across the country. She'd be gone for at least a month, perhaps longer, and wouldn't be home until she finished the work.

It was a disappointing situation as the three of them were becoming loving friends, and had been looking forward to more time together.

They shared one last meal, out at a restaurant, but didn't follow it up with another sex session, before Kathy flew out to tackle her new mission.

All of them were bummed...

Dave and Emily got on with their lives and continued to build on their relationship. They missed Kathy but were focused on themselves.

Their weeks, and in particular their weekends, were always happy times spent together. After several discussions, Emily moved in with Dave, his condo being so much larger and therefore more comfortable for the two of them. She kept her place, and they used it to store some of his things, making room for her favorite furniture and all of her clothes and personal items.

They find living together, full time, to be easy and enjoyable. They shared the normal household chores, ate out often, and in the evenings relaxed in front of the television or curled up with books. They made an impromptu game of sitting together on the couch, with their laptops, surfing the web and showing each other favorite or entertaining articles and videos. The game expanded from YouTube videos and Pintrest to include various favorite porn sites like Literotica and even Pornhub.

They'd spend hours cuddling and playing with each other while they fantasized about the sex they saw and read about.

Dave keeps his apartment's heat set high, so they can lounge around naked whenever they wanted, and they enjoy touching and fondling each other.

Emily loves the game, as she can easily torture him by fondling his locked-up cock and balls, and even lick and suck on him, and he can only moan and take it as his penis expands and tries to push its way out of its cage.

She is particularly fascinated by how, when his cock does push on his cage, it pulls the ring behind his balls and puts pressure on them, making them even more sensitive to her touch.

Dave, moans and groans and twitches, but loves the pain and pleasure she gives him. Prolonged sessions like that, make him even more horny and he winds up longing terribly for his weekend release.

In bed, Emily loves her new vibrator. It makes it so much easier for her to get off, either while Dave is in her ass, or when they're just making out in bed.

He tries to make her promise to never use it when he's not around, but she slyly refuses.

"Why should I limit my pleasure. Don't you want me to be happy?"

"Yes, I want you happy. I love you. But I can't get myself off, so I don't think you should be able to. Fair is fair."

"Ah, but you're the one who locked yourself up and it's your own rule limiting you to sex on weekends."

"We could change that." He said hopefully.

"Oh, no. Rules are rules, and I agree with you, that one is good for your libido."

And she kissed him to shut him up and end the discussion.

So, life went on, for the two of them. And Emily was perhaps a little bit more sexually fulfilled than Dave was.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.