Secrets Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we have got to watch that movie." He said laughing.

As soon as they arrived at gardens, and began walking the pathways Dave pulled out his phone and turned the toy up one notch.

Emily had been watching and she immediately felt the thing step up its quivering.

He smiled as he noticed his girl, tense for a second, before continuing along. He chuckled. "Just wanted to make sure you enjoy yourself."

"Thanks." She mumbled. "And I am enjoying myself, but no more, please. I don't want to enjoy myself too much."

"How can anyone enjoy themselves too much?" He laughed. But his mischievous intent was clear, and it made Emily nervous.

The place was fairly crowded, as was normal for a weekend. They were constantly surrounded by crowds of families enjoying the greenery and chattering away. Dave had hoped to find a quiet place where he could play with his lover's vibrator and give her a thrill to remember.

Emily was thinking that something like that could be fun. She wasn't an exhibitionist, by any means, but she could picture herself, sitting in some quiet glade, enjoying the feelings from her vibrator set to a slightly higher speed. She remembered a phrase from somewhere -- 'exquisite torture'.

She didn't want anything like that, though, when surrounded by strangers, parents and kids. And she was praying that Dave wouldn't pull something like that on her now.

"I was hoping for a little more privacy." He whispered to her as they passed yet another innocent mob.

"Me too," she admitted, shyly.

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Hah, feeling a little slutty, are you? I knew you'd love your new toy."

She looked at him and smiled. "How could I not think of sex with this thing buzzing away inside me?"

But then she punched him in the arm. "You just be careful mister, with that magic button."

In their wanderings, they did come across a pathway that was, at last for the moment deserted, and Dave took advantage and upped the speed, another notch.

Emily moaned quietly as she stopped dead in her tracks. She almost reached for her crotch, but thought better of it, there in a public place.

Dave stepped to her side and wrapped an arm around her as she shuddered slightly and closed her eyes.

She even mumbled, "so good." As she leaned into him.

But the moment was interrupted by a couple of children running around the corner in front of them. The kid's parents appeared a few seconds later.

Emily snapped out of her happy revere, and ordered, "make it stop." In a restrained, but panicky voice.

Dave, not wanting to humiliate his lover, too much, slowed the dildo down a couple of notches. Back to a more mellow speed.

Emily sighed, and took a deep breath. She took a tentative step and then the two of them resumed their strolling.

After the family had passed them by, Dave whispered, "fun eh?"

Emily sighed again, "yes. But you need to know that I'll die of embarrassment if you force me over the top with that thing, here in front of some ten-year-old."

"What about an eleven-year-old? Would that be okay?"

"No, you ass!"

He laughed. "But you do think I could get you off, with my little controller, eh?"

Emily chuckled. "Yes, I'm sure of it."

That brought a mad scientist, evil laugh from him. "Oh, this is such fun."

"For you."

"For us." He corrected her. And she had to agree.

They finished their walk without further incident. Dave had decided that the first test of their new toy had been a success, and he was already thinking of other games to try.

"Let's get home. This thing has me feeling very horny." Emily said, as they got to the car.

Along the way, though she had to tell him to slow down. "We don't want to get stopped for speeding."

"But wouldn't it be fun for me to set your vibrator to eight, while the cop was standing by my window?"

"No!"

As soon as they got back to the condo, they got naked, fully naked, and spent the next hour kissing and licking themselves to orgasms. Several for Emily and one big one for Dave.

Before climbing into the bed though, Emily pulled the vibrator out and set it aside. "I thought you might like to keep that in."

"Nope. I just want your tongue in there." She responded before pushing him onto the bed and starting in on him.

The rest of their day was spent relaxing and recovering.

After dinner, they searched out the movie that Emily had remembered on Netflix and watched 'The Ugly Truth' as they cuddled under a blanket, in just their latex panties, on the couch. They both enjoyed the flick, and laughed hardest during the restaurant scene where the vibrator drove Katherine Heigl nutty.

"Don't get any idea's buddy." Emily said, still giggling, as the scene came to an end.

"Who me?" Dave replied, innocently.

The two of them slept well, that night. Predictably, Dave dreamed of playing with Emily and the vibrator. And Emily dreamed of it, too.

The next day (Sunday) Dave didn't have to push very hard to convince Emily to try another day with the vibrator in place. With only token resistance she allowed him to unlock her panties and insert the devilish little device.

He immediately set it to a low-speed arousal setting, bringing a subtle smile to her face, that remained in place while they finished dressing and drove to their favorite, open-air shopping mall for fresh air, exercise, window shopping and people watching.

Emily knew what was coming. But she'd enjoyed the game yesterday and as long as Dave was a good boy, not too abusive, she knew she'd enjoy today, as well.

Dave, knowing he had all day, didn't rush into anything. When they arrived, he turned up the vibrator only one notch. Emily's smile widened, to match, and she gave a little shiver, before continuing to walk next to him.

While they wandered, Emily dragged him into a couple of stores to look at clothes or home goods that caught her eye.

At a furniture store he invited her to try out a handsome leather love-seat and as soon as she sat next to him, he adjusted the vibrator's speed to give her a thrill.

She moaned and looked around anxiously as she squirmed in place on the comfortable seating. Starting to lose control she reached a hand over to him and grabbed his thigh, squeezing and digging her nails into him. It hurt, so he got the message and turned the vibrator back down to its previous setting.

They both sighed as Emily regained her self-control and released her grip on his leg.

"You evil prick." She mumbled, but she was smiling, too.

He chuckled. "Me? Evil? No, just a guy out having a fun day with my girlfriend."

Later when Emily spotted a pretty dress in a display window she wandered into the store and in among the many racks of clothes. Dave followed, and when they were in a relatively quiet area, he again used his phone and the app. Setting it higher, this time.

Emily squeaked and froze reaching down discretely to grab her crotch. Again, she scanned the other shoppers, to make sure no one had noticed. Then she looked at Dave imploringly, and mouthed, 'stop'.

He just smiled and winked at her, while she struggled to resist the vibrations that were driving her to the edge.

When she closed her eyes and staggered a couple of steps over to grab a rack and support herself, Dave sensed that she was too close, so he turned the vibrator off.

When the vibrator suddenly shut off, Emily was momentarily disappointed, it had felt so good, she had almost decided to surrender and orgasm, right then and there, in front of everyone. Hoping that she could pull it off without a terribly embarrassing scene.

As she stood, panting, trying to relax and regain her sanity, she gave Dave a dirty look. "You know, that was almost a humiliating disaster."

"Oh, I don't know. It wouldn't have embarrassed me."

She laughed and punched him, playfully, before staggering slightly on her way out the door. He followed happily.

As they sat in a noisy burger joint for lunch, he again turned up the vibrations, but only a little. Enough to arouse her, but not enough to get her off.

"How does that feel?" he asked, smiling smugly.

"Um, nice, but I'm glad we're sitting down. I don't think I could walk around like this." She answered smiling.

"Is it turning you on?"

"Of course. I'm more than ready to head home and get screwed."

"Oh, no, the day's not over yet."

Emily, smiled, but was really getting nervous. His games were driving her nuts, and she was really anxious over when he would finally push her over the edge. She hoped and prayed that it wouldn't be in front of some huge audience. She didn't want to be humiliated in front of a crowd of lusty gawkers.

Dave, though, kept her in suspense, and on the edge the rest of the day. Torturing her mind and body. When they finish with their explorations of that shopping center, he moved onto another, similar place miles away. Where they again began wandering among the shops.

He was driving her crazy, and Emily began hating the game. She'd become so horny, and so worried, that she's becoming a wreck. And her pussy is screaming for a good time!

When he continues to play with the control, but only to take her to the edge, she almost cries in frustration, and need. "For God's sake. Please, stop torturing me!" She cries.

"But it's been so much fun." He giggles nastily.

"You're just being mean. I never saw this evil side of you, before." She answers, and then again punches him, harder than ever before, on the shoulder. He almost drops the controller.

"Ouch! Hey, that could have been a disaster. What if it broke and wound up stuck on high speed?" He gasped.

She was momentarily horrified at the thought. With the thing locked inside her and the keys at home, she was sure that she would have been driven completely out of her mind.

"You just be careful with that gadget!"

Dave, gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I am." And then he steered her into a nice restaurant for an early dinner. As it was well before six, the place wasn't very crowded, so they were able to get a quiet booth in the back.

It was there, that he slowly took his lover over the top.

She almost gave herself away when their server stopped by to ask about their food, but with a massive effort, Emily was able to answer while holding her feelings in check. But as soon as the waitress turned her back, Emily lost it and came, hard.

Her moaning and squirming, though went unnoticed, as far as they could tell. Dave helped by leaning over, hugging and kissing her as she orgasmed. He stayed that way, blocking her from view, even when she stopped kissing and just panted in his face.

Finally, she took a deep breath and started to calm. "Thank you."

He Smiled, happily, "for a wonderful orgasm?"

"No, you cad, for hiding me as you made me cum in public!"

Then she pushed him back onto his side of the booth and sighing, dabbed at her mouth and forehead with her napkin.

"You mean you didn't enjoy your orgasm? The truth now."

That question got her. She had to think for a moment. "All right," she admitted, with a shy smile. "I did enjoy it. But only because you've been torturing me all day with that remote control app."

Then after a deep breath she practically whispered. "I was so horny I couldn't hold back."

He laughed. "I'm glad. I had a fun time, too. All day. Just watching you. We just have to do this again!"

When she gave him a skeptical look, he added. "Oh, come on. You loved it. I can tell."

Emily refused to answer. She just took a drink of her wine and focused on her salmon. It was excellent.

That night they had simple sex, taking turns getting each other off with their mouths. They had both become very adept at kissing, licking and sucking on their partner, while working around their catheters. Practice makes perfect.

The work week was uneventful, and the days dragged by as they were both always looking forward to the weekend. Dave, because he planned more fun with the vibrator. And Emily because, despite her concerns over Dave's evil plans, was looking forward to more of the sensuous torture that she knew he would deliver.

Friday night as they made love, Emily made it clear that she only wanted to wear the vibrator on Saturday. That based on last week's adventures she would only stand for one day of the thing's torments. Dave agreed, he didn't want to overwork his favorite new toy.

On Saturday morning, Emily submitted to being unlocked, the vibrator inserted, and then being resecured into her latex panties. She didn't argue or try to make any additional demands, as she really was looking forward to another erotic escapade. Dave didn't provide any hints as to what he had in mind, to build her suspense.

He had spent the week contemplating possible games and strategies for the day. And had several ideas.

They drove for quite a while to a smaller, up-scale suburb, known for its quaint shopping district and large collection of restaurants and bars. All the while Emily enjoyed the vibrator, on a mellow setting, slowly building her level of arousal.

Before they got out of the car, Dave took her phone and downloaded and configured a restricted copy of the vibrator's app. It allowed the gadget to be controlled via relayed cell phone signals rather than just Bluetooth. Giving him control over much longer, actually unlimited, distances. When he explained what he was doing, Emily knew that she was in trouble. If not now, then in the days to come.

It was a rainy day, so they were each wearing rain coats and carrying umbrellas. But they didn't let it spoil their time out, together. It did mean that there were fewer people about, and Emily saw that as a good thing, assuming that Dave was going to torment her again, in public.

Initially, as they walked, he followed last weekend's model. He slowly took her to more pleasurable speeds, but didn't take her over the top. She wound up getting hornier, and more distracted as the day wore on.

They ducked into an Irish Pub for lunch. The place was all wood paneled and dimly lit, in a typical imitation of a place in Dublin. It was also loud with recorded Irish music, and mostly deserted because of the weather.

Dave found a table away from the few other patrons, who sat by the windows staring out at the rain.

When one of the cute young waitresses stopped by, they both ordered bowls of Irish stew, and beers.

Emily suspected what was next and sure enough, Dave turned up her vibrator to a moderate speed.

She sighed, and shivered, and enjoyed the feelings, all the while trying not to give herself away.

It worked, until evil Dave, sped things up to intolerable levels just as the waitress was returning with their drinks.

Emily almost fell out of her chair, and groaned as she tried to control herself.

"Is everything okay?" The girl asked, concerned.

Emily bit her lip and nodded. But didn't trust herself to speak.

Dave, spoke up, pleasantly. "Not to worry, she's just having an episode, it will pass soon."

The waitress looked at him and then back at Emily, before shrugging and turning away.

As soon as she left, he reset the vibrator back down, before his lover could reach an orgasm.

Emily groaned, through her teeth, working hard to compose herself.

"You prick. An episode?" She mumbled angrily.

"Well, I didn't want to explain your vibrator to her." He replied, casually. "I am a gentleman, you know."

"Yah, right." Emily said, taking a long pull of her beer, to calm herself. He was right about one thing. She thought. There was no way to explain what was causing her to react the way she was. Perhaps 'episode' was acceptable.

Dave then turned to examining the decorations, and they chatted about someday visiting Ireland, as the artwork and posters covering the walls showed how idyllic the place was.

They both spotted the waitress coming out of the kitchen door with their meals, so Emily was prepared when her crotch came alive with the same mind-blowing vibrations as the previous time. She succeeded in doing a better job of maintaining her outward composure, this time, although when the girl looked to her and asked if she needed anything else, all she could do was shake her head, no.

After she left Dave again let her off the hook, and cut the vibrations back to a pleasant level.

"Ug, are you going to do that to me every time?" Emily asked, looking daggers at him.

"Probably," he answered with a chuckle. "Aren't you enjoying it?"

"No."

"Oh, come on, be honest. I know how it's making your pussy feel. Remember I'm intimately familiar with that wonderful aspect of your lovely body."

She stuck out her tongue at him, and he laughed. "My pussy may be loving it, but my psyche is having a lot of trouble avoiding making a scene. Although it may just blow up and drive me to slap you silly!"

"Oh, don't do that. You love me."

"Yah, for now..."

They both laughed, and then dug into their hot bowls of stew. It was excellent and warmed them up, as needed in such miserable weather.

Of course, when the waitress returned for the obligatory, 'how's your meal?' Emily's sex was once again assaulted. And she only barely succeeded in hiding the fact that she was very near an orgasm.

She was actually kind of proud of herself for maintaining control despite what she considered Dave's best efforts to get her to humiliate herself in front of the waitress, and possibly everyone else in the place.

Although, it was wearing her out.

They enjoyed themselves as they finished their food, and were sipping on the last of their beers, when the gal returned to clear their table and offer them refills. Of course, upon her approach Dave had adjusted the vibrator and Emily had lapsed into a concentrated effort to not come.

He declined a refill and asked the waitress to give them some time to relax and digest their food. He then sat back as she walked away with the tray full of dirty dishes.

Emily had been holding on, waiting for him to adjust the vibrator back down. But this time, he didn't.

When she realized that she'd get no respite, she gave up, and doing her best not to reveal what was happening, she closed her eyes, and accepted the inevitable. She came, there in the booth, not paying any attention to her surroundings. At that point she didn't even care if anyone was watching.

And unlike the last time in public, Dave didn't make any move to shield her from view. He spent his time watching her, and enjoying the sight of his lover enjoying herself. He also periodically scanned the other people in the bar. None of whom seemed to sense anything unusual going on in their corner of the place. Even the waitress was oblivious to Emily's barely controlled thrashings.

And that was all she could do, as having held herself in check for so long, and building up her need, when she did let go, her orgasm was extraordinary. And held her far longer than what was usually the case.

When her delightful feelings finally began to subside, she opened her eyes and quickly scanned the space around her. The only person she saw, who was staring at her was her lover, and he was smiling affectionately and triumphantly.

Even though she was relieved to see that no one seemed to have noticed her performance, she was still embarrassed by the whole thing. Of course, she was also feeling fine, having enjoyed her exceptional orgasm, despite the circumstances.

Dave had, gently adjusted the vibrator's setting down to a minimal level, as soon as she opened her eyes, allowing her to catch her breath and return to the living.

Emily finally sighed and mumbled, "Oh God. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you."

"That good eh?" he asked, happily.

"Or that bad, you prick, for doing that to me here and know." But she followed her comment up with a giggle.