Secrets Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex toys also allowed Dave to cope a little better with the panties, plug and enemas that he hated so.

And they hardly missed Kathy's presence and the depraved sex they had with her.

Before they knew it, three months had passed and it was time again for the visit from Jill and the swapping out of their catheters for fresh ones.

The night before, Dave sat up in bed and got serious. "Emily, my love, I'd really rather not keep the catheter in. I'd like Jill to take it out, and not replace it."

He watched, sadly as Emily's expression changed swiftly from one of happiness and contentment to one of sadness and despair. It took her a minute, but then she spoke up.

"But Dave, the whole idea was for you to experience what I do. My catheter is replaced every three months."

"And it always goes right back in. I know." He said, sadly, worried about where she's heading.

"Yes, and yours should be too."

"Emily, I don't think I can handle another three months like this. I hate the enemas, and not being able to use my cock. Lover, I haven't had sex for months!"

"Of course, you have. I've blown you and you've whacked-off and had great orgasms many, many times. Haven't you?"

"Yes, but never a real fuck."

"Well, neither have I." Then she frowned. "It's not Kathy is it? Tell me it's not because you want to be able to fuck her."

"No. Oh no. I love you, not her." He said, defensively. But he knew that his answer wouldn't be enough. That she had him over a barrel, with that idea. The only way he could now prove his absolute love for her was to commit to more time with the catheter and everything else.

So, he sighed, and pulled her to him. She came reluctantly. And when he kissed her there was a coolness on her part.

"You're right. If you can do it, I can do it."

And she relaxed and they kissed and hugged and cuddled the night away.

Emily was happy, and Dave was resigned.

The next morning when Jill showed up, she replaced both of their catheters, in the friendly and professional manner she always employed.

And their lives returned to normal. Emily's idea of normal, anyway.

But as the days wore on, Dave's frustration grew. The adventure, if that's what it had been, wore off, the disgusting cleansing practice became more and more dreadful, and his frustration grew.

Emily could tell that he was unhappy, and she tried her best to cheer him up and keep him contented sexually, and otherwise.

She actually initiated sessions with the remote-controlled vibrator. Encouraging him to take control of her body, and play with her emotions, in public. There were times during those sessions, when she became so embarrassed that she cried. And other times when she came so hard that she collapsed. She did her best to accept it all, to make him happy. And it often worked. He used it to force her into sexy clothes or situations and she went along and enjoyed the games, most of the time.

His ability to control the vibrator long distance, through the app on her phone, was often an issue. He'd crank the vibrator up at the damnedest times. While she was driving, or in a grocery store, or a beauty parlor. And she had to maintain control until she could get away and allow it to get her off. Sometimes, though he'd cut it off, again randomly, before she obtained relief. And she'd want to scream in frustration.

But, their love for each other seemed to hold.

Until a month later, when they were finishing up their nightly enemas. Dave stood up dejectedly, after plugging the enema drain in his ass, and sighed heavily. When Emily looked over at him, he had tears in his eyes.

"I can't do this anymore." he said, miserably.

"What?"

"The enemas. The thing in my ass. The lack of real sex. I haven't even been able to screw you in the ass, like we did before. I'm sorry but I have to get out of these panties and get rid of the catheter."

"But lover, it's been so wonderful. Living together as we have."

Dave shakes his head, and a tear streaks down his cheek. "I know you've enjoyed having a companion to share your fetishes, but it's been hell for me. I just can't, anymore."

"I'd hardly call them fetishes. I have to live like this because of my handicap," Emily replied a bit testily.

"I know. I know. But that doesn't mean I have to. Please, call Jill and ask her to come over and remove the thing. I can't take it anymore."

"No."

"No?" Angrily, standing straighter and frowning.

"Dave, darling, please I love you, and I love you like this. And I don't want it to end."

"Emily, I love you too. And it doesn't have to end. Our relationship, that is. I just have to get back to a more normal life."

"But..."

"No. The catheter has to go. And I'm really sorry, but if that means our relationship has to end along with it, then so be it." And it was obvious that he meant every word.

Emily looked at him and all she could feel was sadness, and despair. She'd really enjoyed their time together with their catheters and panties. The way they'd been sharing her lifestyle, the way he'd been so supportive. She had really hoped that it would continue. It was so very disappointing, and she had to think, so she walked out of the bathroom, and out to the living room where she curled up on the couch and started crying.

The more she thought about it the more she realized that she'd been selfish in pushing him into her unusual lifestyle. And she felt bad about that. But despite that, she really didn't want it to end.

Dave pulled himself together and went to follow her, but when he saw her sitting, quietly crying and lost in thought, he backed away to let her decide what she would do. At this point he figured that it was up to her. He'd tried his best, and made his decision.

He returned to the bedroom and crawled into bed. After a while he turned on the TV and tried to focus on the nightly news.

An hour later Emily came in. She'd stopped crying, which was a good thing.

"I'll call Jill in the morning," she said. "And I'll move my things back to my place."

"Oh, Emily, you don't have to do that. I wish you wouldn't. We love each other."

"No, I think we need some time apart. I realize I've been mean to you. Making you live with the catheter and the plug and the panties, and no sex. You deserve better. But I enjoyed it so, I don't know what to do. I need some time to reevaluate what I want and need in a lover and companion."

With that she pulled on a robe and walked out.

Dave, stunned, just laid there, as he heard her close the door to his condo behind her. Apparently, headed back to her own place.

He sighed, and turned off the lights. His last thought before drifting off to a troubled sleep was, why do I keep finding these kinky girls? Where are the boring ones who just love straight sex? Is it bad luck or good luck?

He decided that as much fun as it had been, and how much he had loved her. It was bad luck.

Over the next couple of days, Emily, with occasional help from Dave, moved all of her things back to her condo. At the same time, he hauled the few items of his, that they'd stored there, back to his place. Throughout, she was cold and tightly wound, but he always suspected that she'd been crying.

He tried to convince her to stay; that their relationship was good. But she didn't want to listen. As a final step, she left his keys and took her own.

Jill showed up partway through the process, and removed his catheter. As always, she was professional and considerate. But there was also an air of sadness about her.

As she was cleaning up, she finally opened up a bit.

"I didn't think this would work; you know. Emily is a wonderful girl, but her disability has messed with head. I'm not sure how she'll ever find a guy." She said, without looking up from her packing.

As she closed her case, she added. "She did love you. But I understand why it couldn't succeed."

Sighing, Dave thanked her and offered to pay her for her time, but she refused.

In a final act of sympathy, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, saying, "take care, it wasn't you." before she headed off.

Depressed but also relieved, Dave spent a long time in the shower, just soaking, enjoying the feeling of relief and freedom that came with being rid of the tube inside his penis.

A couple of days later he was pleased when he concluded that everything was back to normal, down there. He was peeing and pooping like he always used to. Like a normal guy.

He'd tried to call Emily, a couple of times but she didn't answer or return his calls. The message was clear. He didn't even see her in the corridor. It was over.

A week after Jill's visit, he'd resumed his old life, he was back in his cage, and his keys were back on the dresser where they belonged.

Dave was delighted, when a couple weeks later, he bumped into Kathy coming up from the garage, and they stopped to talk. After they'd caught up with their own news, he asked about Emily.

She smiled, gently. "I've talked to her several times, and we went out to dinner once. She's all right."

"Just, all right?"

"Well, yes. She's worried about her future. And she misses you. But I think she's moving on."

"Well, that's good, I guess."

"How about you?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. I miss her, and our time together, and you too, for that matter." He said with a small smile, remembering the times the three of them had spent in bed.

Kathy understood. "Well, tell you what. Why don't you come over to my place for dinner this Friday night? There's no reason we can't hang out together."

"I'd like that." He answered, pleased with the idea.

"I would too." She replied, and she leaned in and gave him a kiss, to seal the deal.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.