Secrets Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one noticed?" she then asked.

"Nope."

"That's a relief," she said, taking one final deep breath, before grabbing her glass and finishing off her beer in one big swallow.

"You see. Most people are too wrapped up in their own little world to notice what you're doing. You can enjoy yourself all you want. Any time you want, and everything will be fine."

"Oh, don't give me that."

Dave gave her his wicked smile, "we'll have to experiment some more. To convince you."

"Oh, no. Please don't." She said, picturing herself orgasming in the middle of crowded spaces, humiliated as everyone watched and laughed.

Dave gave her a few more minutes to recover before he flagged the waitress for their bill.

They left the pub and headed out for a little more shopping, there were still a dozen shops that they hadn't yet visited. The rain had stopped, so it was a bit more pleasant to stroll about.

Dave decided that their next challenge would be to test the viability of the longer-range vibrator control the cell phone app allows. Although he doesn't mention that to Emily.

When she goes into a shoe store to buy a new pair of shoes for work, he remains outside and even walks down a hundred yards to a covered seating area. There he turns up the vibrator's speed to a level he knows will seriously distract her, but not push her over the edge. Probably.

Emily had just asked the salesgirl for her size in a comfortable pair of pumps with three-inch heels when the vibrator struck her. "Damn" she muttered, as she sat down on a nearby bench.

Here she was buying a sexier pair of shoes than she would normally consider for work, just to please him, and he was screwing with her.

She had a difficult time thinking and talking with the woman when she returned with the correct size. But with a strong-willed effort she succeeded in trying on the shoes, taking a few steps to ensure they fit properly, and then completing the purchase.

Finished, she grabbed the bag and headed outside, looking for her crazy man. He waved her down from his seat and she staggered only a little as she made her way to him, with the thing still buzzing away, madly, inside her.

When she arrived, she fell into the chair beside him. "Please, give me a break."

He nodded and tapped at his phone. "So it worked?"

She sighed, relieved, and looked at him quizzically. "Of course, it worked. I was barely able to complete the purchase of a nice pair of shoes."

"That was a test to see if I could control the vibrator from long distance."

"Oh, you mean through my cell phone."

"Yup."

"Well, it sure as hell worked." She said, shaking her head.

"Great, that opens up a number of future possibilities for fun and games."

When she saw his expression and realized what it implied, she got a very anxious feeling. Oh shit! She thought, he could turn the thing on, anywhere, anytime. I'll have to be very careful about when I allow him to put it in me.

He interrupted her thoughts, asking about her new purchase. So, she showed him her new shoes, explaining that she had purchased them with higher, sexier heels just for him.

"They are pretty. But not tall enough to be really sexy."

"What do you mean? They're taller and sexier than what I usually wear to work." She said indignantly. She'd expected him to be pleased.

"They are nice, but did they have anything similar with taller heels?"

"I suppose, but any taller than this and I'd have trouble wearing them around the office."

"Why? Would someone complain?"

She looked at him, speculatively. "No, I imagine that the guys would love it. My feet and legs would be the ones complaining."

"But you sit most of the day. Right? And I would sure love to spend my day dreaming about how sexy you looked while you were away from me."

"Oh, I know you think of me all day, anyway." Emily said, smiling. Trying to shut down the discussion, and move on.

"You're right. I do. But I think we should go back in there and pick out a pair I would really like." And he pulled out his phone and bumped the speed back up to the previous, arousal setting.

Emily squirmed in her seat as the vibrator again began to massage her pussy from the inside.

"But Dave." She moaned.

"I can always take you up a notch." And he reached for the controller.

"Okay, Okay. You got me. Now please back it off."

"All right but just a little." And that's what he did. The thing was still actively building her arousal, but at least she could think and walk, more or less normally.

They strolled together back into the store and Emily waved to the saleswoman she'd purchased the shoes from.

"Hi again, I'm sorry, but I'd like to return these and look for something else." Emily explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry, is there something wrong?"

Emily was confused for a moment. How could she explain?

Just then she jumped a bit as the vibrator sped up inside her. Embarrassed, she cleared her throat and with a sidelong glance at Dave, delivered the line she knew he was looking for.

"The heels aren't tall enough. Do you have something similar with higher heels?"

The saleswoman, sensed what was going on. "Oh?" she said, looking from Emily to Dave, and back again. She accompanied her glance with an impish smile.

Emily jumped again as the vibrator ramped up another notch and it was all she could do not to moan.

She sighed. "Yes, my boyfriend wants something taller and sexier."

The girl giggled. "Well in that case, I'm sure we have several options for you. Why don't you take a seat and I'll bring out some for you to try on."

She then took the original pair from Emily and dropped them on the counter, as she headed into the back room.

Emily turned to Dave and whispered, angrily. "Please stop. You're driving me crazy, here. I'll die of embarrassment if I lose it in front of that girl!"

Dave smiled and kissed her before making the adjustment that slowed the vibrator a bit.

Emily wanted a bigger reduction, but didn't have the courage to push for another adjustment. And it did feel good; too good.

When the saleswoman returned with several boxes of shoes in her size, Emily was unnerved to see all of them had insanely tall heels, something like five inches. They would kill her feet!

As the girl began fitting the first pair to her, Emily looked up at Dave, imploringly, but he only smiled pleasantly in return.

And soon thereafter she felt the vibrator speed up once again.

Damn! She thought, he's going to make me cum in front of this girl!

She focused all of her attention on the new shoes. Trying her best to ignore the growing feelings emanating from her crotch. They were very tall and very sexy, she had to admit, but totally impractical, too. She dreaded the thought of wearing them in public, and especially to work. They'd be humiliatingly slutty.

She took a deep breath and stood up. Wobbling slightly, and then took a few steps out and back. As they were very well made, and correspondingly expensive, they didn't hurt her feet, too much. But she was sure that, after a couple of hours her legs, ankles and feet would be killing her.

When she looked at Dave, who was obviously enjoying the sight of her, she knew he wanted her to have them. "These are awfully high, lover. I'm not sure if I can deal with them." She said, hoping that he would, back off. Both in terms of the shoes and the vibrator's speed.

"They look too good on you to pass up. I know they have me buzzing." He said. And his grin was evidence of his double meaning. Her pussy was sure buzzing.

"I have a couple of other pairs here." The saleswoman said. "You should try them, too. To see which one you like best." And she looked up at Dave.

"Certainly. Emily, why don't you see what else we have to look at."

Emily sighed and sat back on the bench in front of the girl who pulled out another, similar pair, with equally tall heels.

After laboriously trying on all three pairs, with the cursed vibrator driving her crazy, Emily asked Dave which pair he preferred.

"Well," he said, considering, "I like all of them."

"Oh Dave, honey. They're so expensive. And that last pair, the silver ones, are way over the top. Too flashy for anything I have in my closet."

"Hmm, perhaps we need to expand your wardrobe."

"Hah, I know you'd like that, but not right now. Please. Besides we'll be spending enough as it is, with a pair of these."

He looked at her, smiling. "All right, let's just buy the other two pairs." And as he said it, Emily felt the vibrator speed up another notch.

She couldn't help herself. She shivered closed her eyes and moaned.

"Are you all right Miss?" The girl asked, concerned.

Emily looked at her and nodded.

"Good. We'll take both pairs." Dave said happily. "Please ring them up."

Emily just sat there swaying as the girl stood up and headed to the cash station with the two boxes. She was so pleased at the sizeable sale, that she forgot all about Emily's odd behavior.

Emily opened her eyes a crack, looked at Dave, and begged. "Please, make it stop. I don't want to cum now."

He bent over and kissed her. "Oh, all right. I'm just so happy that you agreed to buy those sexy shoes."

Emily exhaled in relief as the vibrator slowed to a crawl, allowing her to breathe again and regain control of her sex.

A few seconds later, as she pulled on her original shoes, she mumbled, "I didn't agree to buy them. You made me."

As they walked out with two pairs of 'fuck-me pumps', with insanely tall, spike heels. He grabbed her hand. "I like this." He says, smiling wickedly.

"Why, because you can make me do things?" Emily says, resentfully.

"Yes. Exactly." And he laughed like the evil scientist in a B movie.

She shakes her head, smiling, but sadly. "Those shoes will be hell on me at work, you know."

"But you'll look so sexy."

"You won't be there to see."

"Yes, but I can fantasize."

She punches him not so lightly in the gut, and they walk on, with him giggling delightedly.

He also ramps up the vibrator back to the level where she enjoys it, but not too much.

She sighs, exasperated, but she is enjoying the feelings, now.

After dinner, a pizza that they picked up on the way home, she confronts him. "Okay, enough is enough. Can you unlock me so I can take this thing out?"

"I was thinking about going out to Joey's Bar for a drink and some dancing, tonight. They have that band we like, starting in a half-hour." He replied, casually.

"Oh, not tonight. I'm tired."

"But it's early."

"I'm horny too." She responds, hoping that the promise of sex will change his mind.

But no luck. He wouldn't accept no for an answer, and he wouldn't unlock her either, so she allowed him to drag her out and they drove to the bar. The place was crowded, and they wound up perched on stools at a small 'high-hat' table, too close to the dance floor.

The band had just started with their first set, and a few people were already dancing, nearby.

As soon as their drinks arrived. Dave ramped up the vibrator from the steady speed that he'd kept it at most of the day, up a couple of notches to a distracting but highly enjoyable hum.

Emily shifted on her seat, with a pained smiled. With all of the noise, no one could hear her moan.

Dave smiled back while sipping his drink.

And then he adjusted the vibrator up to the level that had nearly drove her over the top at the shoe store.

Emily's eyes went big and she almost spilled her drink as she gripped the table with both of her hands and bounced up on her stool. She wound up half standing and half sitting as the vibrator moved frantically inside her. Her smile vanished too, and a look of deep concentration appeared on her pretty face.

She wasn't cumming, yet. But she was having trouble not.

She looked at him, begging, and mouthed. "Make it stop."

When he just grinned, evilly, she yelled over the noise, "Please?"

She was frightened when he stood up next to her and holding out his hand, spoke into her er, "let's dance."

"Oh, no. I can't" she replied.

But he pulled her off of her chair anyway and dragged her onto the now crowded dance floor.

When he started dancing, and he was a pretty good dancer, she tried her best to follow along. But the vibrator made it both hard to concentrate and to move in any graceful manner. And she found it almost impossible not to cup her pussy with a hand to hold herself together.

Dave smiled, and laughed delightedly as he watched her struggle.

That made her angry and she was able to ignore the feelings emanating from her crotch for a while.

But when she saw him reach into his pocket, again, she knew she was in for it, and her resolve was already fading when she felt the damned, but wonderful thing speed up even more.

She almost died of embarrassment when her orgasm hit her, right there in the middle of the crowd. Her knees did buckle, but Dave was ready for it and he reached out and pulled her to his chest and kissed her lovingly. Still in the throes of her frenzy, she held onto him with one arm, while out of control, her other squeezed down, between their two bodies and grabbed her crotch.

They held each other like that for a while. The other dancers just saw two lovers making out in their midst, and accepted it as just that.

As she came down from her peak, the still buzzing vibrator began to be an unpleasant issue, so she cut off the kiss, and spoke in Dave's ear. "Enough! Make it stop."

"Okay." He said as he reached into his pocket. But then he paused and gave her another evil grin. "One more?"

She looked at him confused. "Dance?"

"No silly. One more orgasm."

"Now, here? Oh, no."

"Yes. After the next song."

With the vibrator still going like mad, and her pussy starting to feel abused, she had no choice but to nod her acceptance.

Dave smiled and adjusted the control, and the vibrator returned to a quieter setting.

She breathed a sigh of relief, and just as the current song ended, she was able to step away from him, and catch her breath before the band started on another tune.

Throughout the song, Emily gave Dave dirty looks. While she dreaded the upcoming event. She had of course enjoyed the orgasm, even though the surroundings were anything but romantic. Besides being aroused, she had been both frightened and humiliated. And she knew that it would all be the same in just a few minutes, when this song ended.

Her concern over discovery made her look around and she was pleased to see that the dance floor was even more crowded than before. She would at least have more cover this next time. As she danced, though, and the song drew closer to ending, her apprehension grew.

When the number ended, and everyone paused to await the start of the next one. She looked up at her evil lover and again gave him a dirty look. To which he just smiled happily, infuriating her.

Things actually got worse when the band started up and for a change of pace, began a slow-dance number, and a large portion of the other dancers cleared the floor, as so often happened with changes like that. Fewer dancers, meant more exposure.

But the change didn't affect Dave's plans, because she suddenly felt the vibrator shift into a very fast pace. Stronger vibrations that the last time, it seemed.

Emily groaned and practically threw herself into his arms.

He laughed delightedly as he hugged her to him and began a slow and simple two-step to the music.

Emily, though could hardly move. Oh, she tried to follow along and dance, but the thing inside her kept her practically frozen in place.

She groaned loudly, and then concerned that someone around might have heard her, she reached up and again locked her lips onto Dave's.

And just like last time she just had to reach down with one hand and hold onto her raging pussy. The move humiliated her, but she couldn't resist the urge. She hoped that no one would notice.

Dave, trying to be helpful, shifted just enough to position one of his legs, between hers, and by pushing out his hip he was able to press it against her hand, and against her spasming pussy.

Emily groaned, again, as she found herself involuntarily humping his leg, like some horny dog.

A tear rolled down her cheek when she orgasmed, hard, right there in the middle of the bar. When she exploded, her body froze and Dave held her tightly, as she squeaked and then shivered, and buried her head in his shoulder.

Dave quickly turned the vibrator off, afraid that his poor girlfriend might faint on him.

As she wound down and gained a bit of composure, she opened her eyes and just as she had suspected, several couples around them were watching, smiling and whispering about her performance.

She blushed furiously, and looking daggers at Dave, demanded that they leave.

He knew that he had pushed things too far, so he quickly led her off the floor and back to their table. But Emily wasn't about to sit down, and suffer any more. She grabbed their waitress and had him pay for their drinks, in cash, so they could leave immediately.

Emily didn't say a word during the drive home. She was still recovering from the orgasms, the humiliation and the anger over how he had controlled and manipulated her.

As soon as they passed into his apartment, he grabbed her, hugged her and kissed her. She didn't return the kiss.

"God, you were wonderful." He said stepping back but still holding onto her. "You were so sexy. And you came so hard, I was afraid you might pass out on me." He paused to kiss her again, and this time, his words, had a small, positive effect on her, so she kissed him back, tentatively.

They held it for a couple seconds before he stopped and smiling happily almost yelled, "I love you so very much."

Although she was still upset, his declaration softened her feelings, so when she spoke, her tone wasn't anything like it would have been, just a few minutes earlier.

"All right. Get this thing out of me, and let's go to bed. I bet you need some relief after all the fun you've had tonight."

"Yes mam." He said as he grabbed for the keys.

That crazy night, they had a long and passionate love-making session before they finally fell sound asleep.

"How has it been at work in your new shoes?" Dave asked a couple of days later.

Emily sighed. "Just as I expected. They destroy my feet and legs. But the guys all love them. And the women all think I'm trolling for a new boyfriend."

"You have a loving boyfriend." He said, smiling.

"Yes, I do, one who loves torturing me with sexy clothes and kinky games."

"And you love it."

She gave him a look, but then admitted. "Yes I do."

They played their games with both the strap-on and the remote-controlled vibrator several times during the next couple of weeks, enjoying the kinky adventures that the things encouraged.

The vibrator remained a big hit, for Emily as the orgasms it induced were fun and wild. As for Dave, he loved the feeling of control it gave him over his lover.

He became a master at manipulating her into doing crazy, sexy things against her will, mostly. Secretly she enjoyed being forced to act the slut or bimbo, in public. She told herself that she had no choice. And that thought made it easier for her to misbehave. And, of course her pussy loved the feelings it was getting.

And she wound up with a lot of very sexy clothes. Most of them, like the shoes, were very suggestive and a little embarrassing. Some too sexy and humiliating to wear to work. But all in all, the men around her building really seemed to love her new wardrobe.

Dave sure loved her new look.

She was relieved and thankful that he never activated the vibrator while she was in the office, although he did make her wear the thing, on occasion, locked inside her while she was there. The fear of that occurring kept her on edge. But perversely, she even enjoyed that nervous feeling.