Secrets Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lying in her bed, propped up on pillows recovering from another fun round of sex. Dave was back in his chastity cage and they were contemplating sleep, when Kathy leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek. "You know I'm bi, right?" She asked.

"Well, I don't know. I mean you seemed to have fun with Emily, when we all got together. But..."

"I did, because I like women as much as men. That's my secret." And she kissed him. "Does it bother you?"

"Nope, in fact it turns me on. I think most guys are comfortable with women who go either way."

"Good. Do you remember that time when Emily and I dressed you up as a girl? And we had sex that way?"

He hesitated for a moment. "I do. I remember all of our sessions together." He said, recalling how much fun their threesomes had been. He also remembered that particular session as fun and kinky, but also bizarre and uncomfortable for him.

"Well, I'd like to try that again. And before you argue, I know you're not gay."

"But, Kathy, my love. I'm not a cross-dresser either."

"I understand, but I think it would be fun, and since I haven't had sex with a woman in a long time, not since that time with Emily, I want to try it with you."

"With me?"

And she interrupted his confused line of thought, by kissing him, again.

"Yes. I've been dreaming of that time when I remade you into a girl. I really got a kick out of it. It did remind me of happy times with my kid sister. And you did look good as a girl. So please, let's play that game again."

And this time she really kissed him. She rolled onto him and stuck her tongue in his mouth and her love for him was obvious.

When she paused, to catch her breath, she whispered, "please, for me?"

He didn't even think about declining her request. "Yes, we can try it again."

And they resumed their kissing and that, and thoughts of sex with her, even sex as a girl with her, overrode any concerns he might have had.

They slept happily and late, and although Dave wasn't too thrilled with Kathy's proposal, she was excited and anxious to fulfill her fantasy.

Mid-morning, they crawled out of bed and headed into breakfast.

After eating and cleaning up, Kathy dried her hands before turning to him, kissed him lightly on the cheek and excitedly asking "ready?"

"Ready? For what?"

"To start our girl game. Your makeover. Silly. We talked about it. It's all I dreamed of, all night."

"Oh that. Did you want to start that now? Today?" he asked, not feeling anywhere near her level of excitement.

"Absolutely. Come on."

She led him into her bathroom, where she pulled a new, disposable razor out of its wrapping.

"Stand here, and don't move." She ordered, as she lathered up his face and began shaving off the shadow of his beard, He stood nervously as she worked on him. He always used an electric shaver, so he was afraid he'd get cut, by a woman who wasn't practiced in the art of face shaving. But it all went well, and soon she was wiping his cheeks and chin and showing him, proudly, what a nice, close shave she had delivered.

Then it was into her shower stall. They often showered together, either before or after sex, and both of them enjoyed the wet warmth and the mutual washing process, so Dave was happy to get wet.

He was quickly confused when Kathy pulled on rubber gloves, and began smearing him with a cream. At first, he thought that she just wanted to soften his rough, manly skin, but then he realized that it was a depilatory.

"Kathy, what are you doing? Making me hairless? I'm not comfortable with that." He protested, concerned.

"What are you worried about? No one will see your beautifully hairless body, except me. It's not like you run around naked in public. Well not anymore, that is." And that drew a laugh as they both remembered how they had first met.

"I want my girlfriend lover to be smooth and clean and sexy." And she ran her hands up and down his back, ass and thighs, and it gave him a shiver and made his cock, already hard, push even more against his cage, and pull on his balls as it always did when he was excited. So, he stopped complaining.

Stepping out of the shower, he shivered as the cool air hit his body. It seemed much colder than he was used to. It did feel better when Kathy grabbed another cream, and this time, after instructing him to stand still, she luxuriously massaged a fragrant lotion into his skin, from neck to toe.

She hummed, happily as she did it, and it did feel good. And her mood, made it easier for him to accept her ministrations.

After that it was a full feminine wardrobe.

First, she pulled out a pretty red, matching panties and bra set, in soft and smooth satin.

"Those would look much better on you," he said, chuckling.

"The bra wouldn't fit me. It's a B-cup. But it'll be perfect for you."

And once he was wearing the bra, he understood what she meant, when she inserted a pair of realistic breast forms.

When he looked at himself in the mirror, his hairless body, the pretty panties covering his caged cock, and the bra with breasts, all contributed to a look that was definitely feminine. His first thought was, I look weird. But the more he examined himself, the more he realized that his thin, hairless body wrapped in women's underwear, did appear female. He couldn't decide how that made him feel. It was fascinating, though.

His shape started to look even better when, a few minutes later Kathy fit a corset around his waist. His old, body-mod girlfriend had worn them on and off, and he had enjoyed that about her. He thought they were sexy and he liked the effect they had on her body.

As she wrapped the thing around his middle, he asked, "where did you get all of this? They're not the same things you used when we played with Emily."

"Oh, I've done a lot of shopping just for you. I was hoping that you'd agree to this game. It's been a lot of fun, buying these things."

"How long have you been planning this?" He was really curious. Was this her kink?

"Oh, it's been a while. I did a lot of it on-line, when I was laid up recovering from my breast procedure."

"Oh, you did, did you? While I was so horny, I was going crazy?"

"Yes, it was worth it, wasn't it?" And she jiggled her larger breasts at him, laughing.

"Yes, it was," he admitted, sighing happily.

As she continued to dress him, she showed him how to hook up the front of the corset, and then she tighten the laces at the back.

"Don't worry, I won't make it too tight. We just want to give you a little better shape."

When she declares it finished, he had to admit that it wasn't too terribly uncomfortable. Unlike some of the stories he's read, he could breathe reasonably well, although he wouldn't want to try running a marathon in the thing. And when he experimentally twisted and bent, he could feel the restriction, but it wasn't too difficult or painful.

"Is that okay?" she asked. "How does it feel?"

"Well, it's not that bad." He admitted.

"Great. Perhaps next time we can pull it a little tighter."

"Next time?"

"Sure. If this is as fun as I hope it will be."

She then had him sit on the edge of the bed and they work sheer nylon stockings up his hairless legs.

"See. We had to remove your hair, to get these looking right." She says, happily. "Don't they feel wonderful?"

Once again, he admits that they do look and feel nice. He'd always loved the look of women in stockings, and now here he was...

Kathy then again, dug into her closet and came out with a pretty red dress. He couldn't see much of it, other than the color, as she quickly scrunched it up so he could slip his arms into the sleeves, and pull it over his head, and down his body. After she'd smoothed it into place, she zipped it closed up the back.

It seemed tight and short to him, as he looked down to examine himself. Of course, his view was blocked a bit by his breasts. He had breasts! Damn! It was both bizarre, and somehow kind of sexy! As always, his restrained cock seemed to think so.

Kathy stood back and admired him.

"Perfect." Was her only comment, as she picked up the high-heeled shoes that matched the dress.

"I don't know if I'll be able to walk in heels that high. I've never tried it." He said.

"Oh, they're only three-inchers, not that tall. But I understand. We'll practice before we go out."

"Go out?"

"Yes, of course. My lesbian lovers fantasy includes doing all the things two girlfriends would do. Shopping, and eating out. Perhaps a movie. A chick-flick, of course." She added, giggling. "And drinks at a lesbian bar. Can't forget that kind of fun.

"And then we'll come home and have fantastic sex." She finished, smiling.

"But, Kathy, I don't know if I can. I mean, I'll be a guy in drag. Not a lesbian. Someone will figure it out and it will be a disaster."

He was obviously upset and worried.

Kathy reached up and cupped his face, looking him in the eye.

"Dave, lover, you looked great when we tried it last time. Even Emily said so. And, now with clothes that really fit you, and with real boobs and a shapely waist, you'll easily pass. I'm sure of it."

When he continued to baulk, she continued. "Please, for me. We'll go to that big shopping and entertainment complex on the other side of town. No one over there will know you, and it will be crowded and busy, so people won't be paying you any attention."

She paused her sales pitch to kiss him. "I promise. If anyone even looks at you funny, we'll get the hell out of there and come home. And I'll make it up to you. I swear."

He perked up a bit at that. "And how exactly will you make it up to me.?"

"I'll suck you until both your cock and your head explode!" she laughed, and kissed him again, burying her tongue deep inside his mouth at the same time. "And then, after you've recovered, I'll ride you like a horse."

When she finally backed away, she looked at him quizzically, but didn't' say anything.

He stared back for a moment before he finally sighed, and nodded. "All right, you have a deal." He said, seriously. "But now I don't know if I want to be discovered, or not. The idea of my cock and head exploding at the same time is really tempting." And he laughed.

She clapped delightedly and kissed him again before nudging him toward the bathroom.

There, she sat him down in a chair, that she'd dragged into her master bath. The room was just big enough to function as a beauty parlor.

"This is my favorite part. It was always so much fun when I worked on my sister. I loved how I was able to get her looking so pretty and sexy."

She then began humming, some happy little tune as she began spreading a liquid foundation on his skin.

Dave felt uncomfortable and silly as he sat quietly allowing her to cover his face in make-up. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself. He wished he was too. But this kind of thing had never been one of his fetishes.

But if it made her so very happy, and led to great sex, he decided he could deal with it. He concluded easily that her kink would be easier to deal with than Emily's had been.

As Kathy worked on him, he slowly relaxed and even began enjoying the attention he was getting. His lover was enjoying herself, so. He couldn't' help but absorb some of her enthusiasm.

As she worked, and he watched her in the mirror, he became increasingly impressed. She was doing a great job! He was actually starting to look like a woman. And not an ugly or manly one, either.

It was when she began working on hie eyebrows that he got upset. Not only did it hurt, when she plucked out a hair, but she was permanently altering his appearance. It might help him look more like a woman, but when her little game was over, he'd have to go back to being Dave, and he didn't have sexy, arched and narrow eyebrows!

"Hey, wait a minute. What are you doing to me?" he demanded.

"Oh relax. I'm just thinning your brows a bit. I'll never be able to make you a convincing woman, with your thick and heavy brows."

"But Kathy, I have to go back to being a guy," he whined.

She continued to pluck and trim as she answered him. "Don't worry, honey. It won't be too obvious, and if you're not comfortable with the result, we can easily draw them back in with an eyebrow pencil. Now hush! I need to concentrate on keeping them even."

And she held his jaw with one hand as she continued to alternate, plucking and shaping, from one eye to the other.

It took her quite a while and Dave remained skeptical and uncomfortable. Her described resolution didn't make him feel much better. He pictured having to draw in his eyebrows each day before he went to work. Just like a woman doing her make-up each morning. Good God!

Kathy continued to work on his face. And as he watched in the mirror, it did seem to him as a form of magic, as it always had when he watched one of his girlfriends transform herself. But in this case, it was his face, and he could see that he was actually starting to look like a fairly pretty girl!

He had a hard time when she worked on his eyes, affixing false eyelashes. They felt funny and he thought he could feel their added weight on his eyelids, even though he knew they hardly weighed anything.

Eventually she stood back and looked at his now feminine eyes, smiling and declaring them finished and beautiful. As he looked at himself, he was astonished that he actually agreed with her. His eyes looked fantastically sexy, for a woman.

She resumed working on him, adding blusher and finer touches to his complexion.

Then she began working on his lips, outlining and adding several layers of lipstick.

"Almost done," she told him. And he breathed a sigh of relief. It had taken a long time to get to this point, and he was tired of sitting, being compliant, and worrying about his transformation.

Finally, she brought out a long, blond wig. It looked real to him, so he figured it must be an expensive one.

As she put one of those stocking covers over his own long and shaggy hair, he asked her about it.

"How much did all of this cost you? Did you buy it all for me, for this game?"

"Oh, no. Only some of it. I had the wig, and all the makeup, too. I bought the hair a couple of years ago, when I wanted to see if blonds really do have more fun."

"Well do they?" He asked, chuckling.

"If they want to." Was her noncommittal answer. "I'm more interested in if you'll have more fun as a blond. As my lover."

When she was happy with the fit of the wig, she removed the light towel she had used to protect his clothes with a flourish.

"Done," she declared. "Stand up and let's take a good look."

He did and they stood side-by-side examining him in the mirror.

He had to admit, he certainly looks presentable. No beauty, by any means, but feminine. And despite his concerns, he didn't look like a guy, all made up. He was a girl, and he hardly recognized himself, underneath it all.

Kathy seemed even more impressed. "You look great! I'd kiss you but I don't want to mess up your lipstick."

"Well, that's no good. You mean we won't be able to kiss when I'm like this?"

"Oh, we will. Often. But not just now. I want to be able to enjoy the sight of you." She responded smiling, broadly. "This is so much fun!"

After a few minutes of standing there with both of them admiring his new persona, Kathy grabbed his hand, and began leading him out of the bathroom.

"Come on, next we have to do your nails."

He sighed. "Kathy. Really?"

"Yes, really. We have to complete the picture. You don't want your hands giving you away, do you?"

"No, but..."

"You'll see. They'll look wonderfully feminine. And with long, pretty nails no one will doubt you're a woman."

She sat him down at the kitchen table with his hands splayed out in front of him. There she first roughed up his nails with an emery board, and then opened up a couple packages of glue-on, fake nails. She tried them out until she had selected the appropriate sizes for each of his fingers.

Dave was shocked to see how long they were. They'd extend a quarter of an inch past the tips of his fingers.

"Those look long."

"Oh, they're not that long, and we do want them to look sexy."

"We do?"

"Yes. We do. I certainly do and you want them to look convincing. It may take a while, but you'll get used to them."

Dave did love long, polished nails on women. The sexy way they looked and the way they forced the girls to handle things, delicately and often cumbersomely. They were almost a form of restraint.

But he had never pictured himself with them.

Kathy used a glue that she confirmed would keep the plastic fakes in place, no matter how he abused them. That idea didn't really calm his nerves. He was more worried about removing them, than keeping them on for any length of time.

After the nails were all firmly glued in place, she forced him to sit still while she added a smooth layer of bright pink polish on them.

"Not red?" he asked.

"Oh no. Red is for stronger women. This color looks much softer and more feminine. Don't you think?"

While the polish dried, Kathy went to get dressed. He sat quietly, ordered not to move while the polish dried. It gave him more time to contemplate his predicament. He decided that, at this point there was little he could do but go along.

When Kathy came out, she looked beautiful, as always, and she was carrying a handful of jewelry.

"It took me a while to find these," she explained, holding up a couple of dangly earrings. "They're old clip-ons. All I wear these days are for pierced ears."

As she positioned them on his ear lobes, she mumbled, almost to herself. "We'll have to get your ears pierced."

"What?"

"Oh, never mind. I was just thinking." And she giggled.

Next, she put a necklace around his throat, it was a choker and kind of tight. Next, a bracelet went on one of his wrists. When she tried to slip a ring on his right ring finger, it wouldn't go. Smiling, she deep-throated his finger, licking it, and finally worked it on. The act left him aroused, as he knew she wanted it to. All of the items were pretty, and feminine, golden with assorted colorful stones.

"Now you're complete. Stand up and model for me."

Dave stood, still a little shaky in the high heels. Then, when Kathy twirled her finger, he slowly shuffled in a full circle in front of her.

"You look marvelous," she gushed, smiling. And she signaled for him to twirl again. So, he did.

When he was again facing her, he noticed that her smile wasn't as broad as before.

"Hmm." She mumbles, unhappy with something.

"What? I thought you said I look fabulous. Even I think I really do look like a girl."

"It's that bulge."

"What bulge?"

"The bulge from your cock cage, silly."

When he looked down, past his breasts, he did see a small hump at his crotch. It tented the front of his dress, and he realized that it could be a give-away.

"Uh oh."

"See?"

"Yes." He said sighing. Actually disappointed.

"I know," she said, brightening. "The last time, you were wearing your latex panties. That's why your cock wasn't a problem, then."

He remembered, but the idea wasn't particularly attractive. He also had his catheter and butt-plug back then too.

"You still have those panties, right?"

"Yes." Tentatively.

"Well, go get them. Let's see if they will help."

"But..."

She turned and grabbed his arm, ushering him toward her door. "Go!" And she dug his door keys out of his discarded pants pocket and handed them to him, as they walked.

He took them but was still moving, only slowly and reluctantly.

"But what if I run into someone in the corridor?" He whined. Forgetting, for the time being, his concerns over the panties.

"Oh, come on. No one will recognize you. Looking as you do, you're not Dave anymore. You're, ah, Daphne."