Secrets Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped and turned to her. "Daphne?"

Kathy laughed. "Well, that's the best I can come up with on short notice. But I kind of like it."

And she turned him again and opened the door for him. "Okay, Daphne run down to Dave's and bring back those nice latex panties."

And she gently but firmly pushed him out into the hallway, stumbling a little on his precarious heels.

He glanced around nervously, and not seeing anyone, hobbled as quickly as he could down to his door and hurriedly let himself in.

He returned a couple minutes later, with a shoebox. But found Kathy's door closed and locked. He had to knock and then wait anxiously for her to open her door for him. As soon as she did, he pushed his way past her. She laughed.

Once inside the door he took a deep breath and sighed, relieved.

"See? No problem." Kathy said, chuckling.

"I was lucky, there was no one around."

"I'm telling you. There wouldn't have been a problem even if there was. You'd pass easily."

Her reassurance did make him feel a little better, but he was still not sure about this whole thing. The thought occurred to him, yet again. Why do I keep finding these kinky girls? Where are the boring ones who just love straight sex? Just bad luck or is it good luck?

Kathy took the box and opened it.

"We won't be needing this," She said as she put the plug back in the box; much to Dave's relief.

"You'll be able to poop through the hole, if the need arises while you're wearing them."

That thought made him nervous, again. Did she really expect him to wear the latex panties for an extended period of time?

"But what if I have to pee?"

"It will flow out the hole where your catheter tube used to pass through." She answered, casually.

"But not well."

She paused for a moment. "Oh, I understand. Without the catheter, your piss will get everywhere inside your panties. Won't it?"

"Yes." Dave replied, feeling humiliated, talking about peeing on himself. He was also hoping that that issue would prevent her from demanding that he wear the things.

"I have an idea," she said and stepped into her bedroom for a minute.

She returned with a couple of small packages, and handed them to him.

It took him a minute to figure out what they were. "Pantie liners?"

"Yup. You can use them to catch anything that leaks out of your underwear. They should work just fine."

Although he realized that she was right. That they would probably do the job. Dave was embarrassed and disgusted by the idea. He stood there unmoving, not knowing what to say or do.

He'd been willing to go along with Kathy's dress-up games. He was convinced that they would lead to some great sex, later. He remembered how good it had been when the three of them had tried it. And he wanted to keep her happy, he was in love with her, after all.

But now he was having serious doubts about her game.

Kathy could see that he was nervous and frightened by what she was doing to him. She understood that his hesitancy was about more than just the panties and the liners. But she was excited, and turned on and anxious to see how this adventure would turn out.

She did love him. And she didn't want to freak him out, or drive him away, but she knew from their past experiences that he was as kinky as she was, but just not as adventurous. Not all that willing to experiment. He just required encouragement and some nudging.

She stepped up to him and kissed him, and ran her hands up and down his feminine body.

"I know it's kind of weird for you lover," she whispered in his ear. "But I really think we'll both enjoy this little game. And you do make a pretty lesbian."

She kissed him again and this time she reached down and cupped his caged cock, and balls. "And I'm certain that the sex, later on, will be fantastic."

She could feel his cock straining in its chastity. And that confirmed her impression, that even if his head didn't want to go through with this, his cock sure did.

"Please, play along. It will be fun."

Not waiting for a reply, she gave him one final squeeze and then went around and unzipped the back of his dress.

"Now that we have a plan for your peeing, let's get you redressed in your latex underwear. I really want to see how it helps with your unsightly bulge."

He found himself allowing her to strip off his dress and the corset and the pretty bikini panties before working the latex ones up his legs and snuggly over his cage. As he remembered, they do press the chastity device down and tightly into his crotch.

Once they're in place, Kathy stepped back and took a look. "Perfect. Your front looks much better. Much more lady-like."

Then she reached out to the waist band and locked it closed.

"Really?"

"Of course," she answers casually. "We don't want them coming off at some inopportune moment." She added with a laugh.

They then proceed to put the corset back on. This time it feels a bit tighter than before, but not enough for Dave to complain about.

After that Kathy shows him how to insert a liner into the crotch of his bikini panties, securing it with the sticky parts, before he pulled them up over his latex underwear.

"Kind of redundant." He said, looking down at himself.

"But necessary. A lady doesn't walk around without her panties." She replied, with a chuckle.

Finally, she replaced his dress. And then stood back to examine him.

"That's exactly what we needed. You look much better. No more bulge." She said, happily.

"See" she urged him as she bundled him over to the mirror.

He did see the difference. His front and his crotch looked flat and smooth and his shape was quite feminine. Oh joy!

"The only thing left is for you to practice your walk. You need to gain more confidence moving in your pretty heels." Kathy said. And when he looked at her, he could see how much she was loving this whole thing. It did make him happy, to see her so happy.

She grabbed him by the elbow and started steering him to walk around the rooms of her condo. As they moved, she encouraged him and explained that he needed to take smaller steps, place one foot in front of the other, and place his heel down first.

He worked on it. And after a few laps he did gain a little confidence.

Kathy also coached him to swing his hips a bit more, as he pushed his feet forward, and she complimented him on how well he was getting the hang of things.

But as her condo was one of the smaller designs, they quickly got bored with their short laps, so she steered him to her back door, and opening it out into the hallway.

Of course, he hesitated, but she wouldn't allow him to stop, and before long they were walking up and down the long corridor.

They'd just passed Emily's door, when she came out. Dave, horrified, just kept walking with his back to her, and Kathy walked on, also. But Emily recognized Kathy and called out a 'hi'.

Kathy, looked over her shoulder and waving said hello, but continued walking with her friend.

Emily, apparently in a hurry, didn't press things, as she walked in the other direction and through the door leading down to the garage.

As that door closed behind her, Dave staggered a bit and exhaling in relief, paused and leaned his back up against the wall. Kathy, understanding, stood in front of him, with her hands on his shoulders.

"She didn't recognize you," she said smiling. "You're just a girlfriend of mine. A female friend."

And she leaned in and kissed him.

And it felt good, and sexy as their lipstick-covered lips met. They both loved the texture of it. Dave was surprised at how aroused it made him feel, and his cock pushed at its cage as it always did when he was turned-on.

Kathy enjoyed it too. She did have a thing for women, as well as men, and here she was kissing someone who represented both. It really turned her on.

When someone else came in through the door to the garage, the happy couple ignored them until they had passed. Out of the corner of his eye, Dave saw that it was an older woman from further down the hall, and from his quick glance he thought he saw her frown at the PDA.

After the neighbor had gone into her condo, they broke off their kiss.

He took a deep breath. "I'm afraid you smeared my lipstick."

"I'm afraid I did," Kathy said chuckling. "Let's go back in and fix it. Then we can go out and have some fun. Just the two of us girls."

As Kathy reapplied his lipstick, Dave realized he enjoyed it. Not just the attention from the lovely Kathy, but also the feel of the slightly-sticky substance on his lips. Looking one last time in the mirror, he also appreciated that his lips looked very sexy and feminine. It gave him an odd thrill, one that he couldn't quite figure out. But he did like it...

"All right. Daphne, my love, you now look perfect. Let's go do some girlie things."

On the way out, they bumped into a mom and two girls in the corridor.

"Hi girls," Kathy said, pleasantly.

"Hi" all three responded. But after they had passed, Kathy and Daphne hear one of the daughters say.

"Mom, they sure were pretty."

Kathy squeezed her girlfriend's hand, "see?"

They spent the day, as Kathy had planned, wandering through the large, cross-town mall, window-shopping, people-watching and visiting women's clothing stores. It was there that Dave had the most difficult times, as he existed in a constant state of fear over discovery. But after the third such shop, he began to realize that no one had spotted him for the fraud he was. He actually began to relax, and his feelings of fear were slowly replaced by a case of wonder. I can pass as a woman!

And that thought was quickly followed by the big question: why? Why am I pleased by successfully posing as a woman in public?

He had no answer to that one, other than, perhaps he was deep down a cross-dresser.

He debated that for a few minutes, as they walked around, and decided to write it all off to his growing love for Kathy, and his need for sex.

Kathy noticed Daphne's growing confidence, and she was thrilled. She, was seriously turned on by her success in nudging him to play his part as her girlfriend, and she was looking forward to a fun day and an even more exciting night of sex with her converted lover.

At the next store she picked out a couple of dresses, for Daphne, and had her try them on and model them outside the dressing room.

When Daphne baulked at the idea, Kathy just nudged and encouraged her, and rather than create a scene, she surrendered and did as she was told.

The two dresses both fit, and looked good on her, and when she stepped out of the dressing room to show Kathy, several other women watched as Kathy had her model and spin and show off. Daphne was embarrassed and nervous throughout her public performance. The only saving grace was her growing confidence, as again no one identified her as a guy in drag.

"But why are we buying me clothes?" He asked as they were making their way to the cashier.

"To fill out your wardrobe, of course."

"But why do I need a larger wardrobe?"

"Why Daphne, you can't wear this one dress, all of the time." She replied, smiling cheerfully.

"But..."

Kathy stopped and pulled him close, so she could whisper in her ear. "Daphne, my dear. I'm having a fantastic time, with you today. And I think you're enjoying yourself too. So, I'm sure we will be repeating this successful and happy adventure again in the future. You just need to relax and enjoy it."

And at the end, her tone was more demanding than affectionate. And that surprised him. And he found himself aroused by her forcefulness. It was becoming a very confusing day for Daphne, or David, whoever he was.

After buying the two dresses, and some pretty lingerie to help expand her closet, they stopped into a shoe store, where Kathy had her try on a couple pairs of shoes with even taller heels.

When she stumbled a bit while walking around, Kathy made a couple of loud comments about her need to learn to walk more comfortably in heels like those.

A passing customer stopped, to add, "your legs look lovely, in those shoes, my dear. You do need to practice in them if you want to find a man."

Kathy giggled, "that's what I keep telling her."

Daphne just blushed, without responding.

They did buy the shoes. Two pair with 4-inch spike heels. One of them included sexy ankle straps, too.

By then it was time for lunch, so Kathy led the way to a nice little café where they sat at an outdoor table, under an umbrella. Daphne had hoped for a more private table in back, but Kathy refused.

"It's a nice day, and we want to be seen."

"We do?"

"Well, we're two pretty women, unmarried, looking for a mate." Kathy replied, smiling. And she followed it up with a wink.

Daphne just shook her head, and mumbled, "I don't want a mate. I already have a lovely, and slightly demented woman."

Kathy laughed. "Kinky, perhaps, but not demented."

They ate a couple of salads, and did some more shopping before Daphne complained that her feet hurt.

"Can't we call it a day?" she wined, as they continued strolling amongst the crowd of shoppers.

"Nope. I think though that there's a nice movie showing in the mall's theatre complex. Why don't we go see it, and you can rest your feet for a while?"

Daphne stepped close to Kathy and whispered, "but I also have to pee."

"They'll have a lady's room in the theatre."

Daphne sighed. She'd have to use the lady's bathroom. And pee thru the hole in the panties. Damn!

She sighed, "all right. If I have to."

Kathy giggled, "Well you can't use the men's room, and you'll have to sit to pee, anyway, so why not?"

And holding Daphne's hand she led the way to the movie theatre.

There she bought tickets to a love story involving a young couple fighting the odds to get together and have sex, lots of sex.

As soon as they found seats Daphne headed off to the restroom. The lady's room. When she entered there were several women inside, but she was able to find an empty stall and do her best to empty herself.

As expected, she could feel the urine gathering around her locked cock before it dribbled out of the hole designed for the catheter. It was messy and gross, and she hated it.

She did her best to empty herself and the panties' crotch before making sure the pad was in place to catch any remaining urine. Before she washed up and headed back to her seat.

Sitting down, she could feel the dampness around her balls.

They sat through the movie, and when near the end the sex scenes got racy, Daphne could feel her cock grow within its confines. She also thought she felt some dampness outside her panties, where the pad seemed to be having a difficult time catching the leakage.

As she was worrying about it, she realized that she was thinking about herself as Daphne, not David.

That's weird, he concluded. But it also seemed to be exciting and his cock seemed to be enthralled by the whole situation.

As they left the building, Daphne whispered to Kathy, that they needed to head home as she felt like she had plumbing problems and might be getting smelly or even staining her dress.

With a disappointed sigh, Kathy agreed to cut their girls-day-out short.

Throughout the drive home Daphne complained about her damp crotch, and how she was afraid she'd stink.

Finally, exasperated, Kathy cut him off. "All right! I get it. I guess those panties were a bad idea. But they did help with your unsightly bulge."

"I know," Daphne said, subdued.

Before long they arrived back at Kathy's, where they stripped Dave of all of his feminine coverings, and then his latex.

They wound up, naked, except for his cage, in the shower. As she's rinsing his crotch, after a thorough washing, Kathy knelt down and taking his cage in hand begins sucking on it. He moans, more than ready to be rid of the thing and anxious for sex.

"You know, if you put the catheter back in, you could go back to wearing the panties and have the flat front, with no peeing issues. I wouldn't mind."

"Oh no! I can't go back to that."

"Why not? We could make love like a couple of lesbians. You're so good with your mouth."

"Thanks, but no. My cock needs its release, once in a while. Actually, more than once in a while. It needs it as often as it can get it." And he laughed, a bit self-consciously, as he hugged and kissed her.

"And I suppose I'd miss your cock, too." She said, kissing him back.

"That's good to hear."

When they finished, and dried off, Dave followed Kathy to her bed. "I did have a really fun time, today," she told him. "You make a lovely girlfriend. In fact, I'm so horny I want you inside me, right now." And she stepped over, dug his keys out of her nightstand and unlocked his cock.

Dave was thrilled. He too was horny and his cock was aching. It was so swollen that he had to help Kathy work the hook out of his piercing.

"Wow, I think you had a fun time today too. You're cock sure seems excited by the day's events."

He refused to answer.

By then they were in bed and they kissed and hugged as lovers do, and after a while, Dave shifted his attention to Kathy's wonderful new breasts. He'd become very familiar with them, in their new larger state and Kathy loved it when he fondled them and sucked on her nipples. Her enjoyment validated her decision to go larger, and that added to her pleasure.

She giggled a she looked down and saw Dave's bright pink fingernails wrapped around her breasts.

On this night they were both too excited to spend any time with oral sex, and Kathy took the lead by rolling him off of her chest and onto his back, so she could straddle him and ride his cock. She enjoyed that position more than any of the others they'd tried. Dave had no complaints.

He held out as long as he could and Emily was able to get off before he did. And as she was orgasming, she was momentarily distracted by visions of Daphne, and fantasies of making love to her.

Dave, was too focused on cumming to be distracted by anything, let alone his day in drag.

After she'd recovered a bit, she rolled off of him and he took the opportunity to climb back on top of her. There he resumed kissing and sucking on her nipples. And it got her excited all over again.

While he nibbled on a nipple, he shifted a hand down to Kathy's sopping pussy and began fingering first her clit and then worked several fingers inside her. At one point, she jumped and groaned, "ouch! Be careful with your nails!" And he remembered that he still had the long, sharp nails on his fingers.

"Sorry, I forgot."

"They felt good on my breasts, but you have to learn to be careful with those things around my pussy."

"Okay," he said, but he didn't remove his hand. And she continued to moan and squirm under his ministrations.

She was ready for another orgasm in no time, and when it came, she grabbed his hand and held it tightly against her sex, and pushed his fingers in deeper and massaged herself with his hand.

She did eventually calm down, and when she ran her wet hand up his spine, he shivered, and then chuckled.

"You wiping your hand off on me?"

"Well..." she responded, giggling. "Sort of."

He laughed and followed suit, rubbing his very wet fingers on her belly and breasts.

"I guess we need another shower." Kathy said laughing.

"I guess so." Dave said as he hurriedly pushed off of her and ran into the bathroom. Kathy followed close behind and joined him there for more fun under the warm spray.

After they'd cleaned and dried each other, and Kathy had locked Dave's cock back up, they climbed back into bed and just held each other, lovingly.

"That was very, very good." Kathy said, as she rested her head on his chest.

"Yes. It was." He said sighing, dreamily. "The best."