Secrets Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh." Kathy whispered.

As they lay there, drifting toward sleep, Dave began to wonder just why the sex had been some of the best they'd ever shared with each other. It occurred to him that it might just have been the day they'd had. The day dedicated to two girlfriends hanging out, as a loving pair.

Kathy, doing her own personal review, had already concluded that was exactly the case.

The two of them dozed for just a couple of hours before hunger woke them.

When Dave noticed that his lover was awake, he gave her a quick kiss. "I'm hungry, how about you?"

She smiled, lazily at him. "I am too. But I'd sure love it if you'd give some special attention to my pussy. It seems to need more."

He studied her for a moment. He knew that she, like all women, could enjoy multiple orgasms in any given session, but he'd thought that she'd been totally satisfied just an hour ago. Apparently not. And even though he was hungry, and tired, and his balls were empty, he wanted to make her happy, so he slithered down her body and then climbed between her legs so he could give her what she wanted.

He did take advantage of the situation and run his nails down her body as he moved, and it made her groan and shiver and giggle, too.

As he began kissing her clit, and licking her pussy, he thought he got a taste of his own sperm. It wasn't that bad, he decided, as he thrust his tongue as deeply as he could inside her, He smiled a bit as it drew a passionate moan from her.

For a moment he got distracted as it occurred to him that the taste was the result of him cumming first, this time, instead of afterwards, after a long bout of him providing her with oral sex. And he had really liked that. He hoped that they could continue with the practice. Or at least do it more often.

He did find that because he had already climaxed, as always, his libido was relaxed and he wasn't feeling as passionate, now, as he usually did when he ate his lover. Usually then his cock was caged, growing, and trying to push out. It made it a bit more of a chore for him, as Kathy had first one, and then a while later, another orgasm.

But he was happy that she was happy.

After her second, she had had enough and signaled it to him by gently pulling him up to her level so she could kiss him, and whisper her thanks.

"Come on. I'm hungry and I bet you are too. You open a bottle of wine and I'll cook us something good to eat," she said.

"Deal."

While they ate, they discussed their fun day.

Kathy was very enthused. "I really did have a great time today lover. And I enjoyed my time with Daphne a lot."

"Oh? What was your favorite part?" Dave asked, with a lot less enthusiasm.

"Hmmm. I actually enjoyed everything. Doing her make-up and dressing her. Shopping with her. Sitting in the café, chatting and peoplewatching. And cuddling in the movie theatre, too." She paused to grab his hand and holding it up, she kissed it, lovingly. "Everything. I hope we can do it all again."

Listening to her, and studying her Dave was really happy, and feeling the love. He thought that he should be upset. That being dragged out, dressed as a girl in public, he should have resented it.

But he didn't, and that left him feeling confused and uncomfortable. Perhaps I am a cross-dresser. That was a really weird thought, but oddly enough, he was okay with it, because Kathy loved it, and he loved her.

And, the more he evaluated his feelings, the more he came to understand that it had been a really good day.

So, without further debate he admitted it to Kathy. "I had a really good time, too. And I love you so, for you, I'll play that game again, whenever you'd like."

Her reply was such a radiant smile that he could feel his cock growing, and his heart burning.

They cracked up when they both said 'I love you,' at the same time. As they laughed, they stood up and stepped into each other's arms and kissed with all the passion they felt.

When they finally stopped, Kathy smiled at him. "Okay lover, we need to take off those nails so you can get back to being Dave."

"Good idea. Thanks."

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.