Secrets Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daphne lover, I think we owe you your fun." She said as she reached down with a free hand and ruffled her hair.

"Mmmm?"

"Leave me be, and I'll unlock you." Kathy said, immediately getting Daphne's attention.

Kathy disentangled herself from the other two and rolled over to reach into her nightstand for the magic key to her lover's cock.

Emily, giggling, got up on her knees and as Daphne slid up to lay on the pillows, she began to work on removing her clothes. Daphne made no argument, and turned her back so Emily could unzip her dress.

But Kathy interrupted her. "No need to remove any of her beautiful clothes. We can just open up her crotch."

Daphne sighed, disappointed, but too anxious for sex to protest.

"But..."

"Shush." Kathy orders. "In her lovely feminine things, she's Daphne, and that's the way I like her. Take off those clothes and it's just a guy with a cock."

Emily, was surprised for a moment, but then thought she understood. The clothes make the woman; or something like that. So, she just leaned back against the headboard and watched as Kathy lifted Daphne's skirt and bent down to use both hands to open the girdle's crotch and eventually unlock and remove Daphne's cock cage.

Emily giggled as the poor thing immediately sprung up tall and stiff. She reached down to grab it, but Kathy pushed her hand away, mumbling "mine," as she bent over and took Daphne's cock into her mouth.

Daphne moaned, enjoying herself, so Emily leaned over onto her and kissed her passionately. She amused herself by cupping Daphne's fake breast. She preferred Kathy's.

It wasn't long before Daphne was closing in on an explosion. Her cock was pulsing and her breath was coming in gasps. She did her best to hold off, trying to extend the pleasure, but it was a losing battle.

Knowing her lover as well as she did, Kathy understood what was about to happen, so she pulled off.

Feeling the sudden loss of warmth and pressure, Daphne groaned, confused and disappointed.

"Shhh," Kathy said, consolingly. "Do Emily."

Emily, had broken off her kiss, when Daphne had groaned, so she heard Kathy's instruction. She looked at Kathy who smiled and motioned with her finger, 'come on over'.

It only took Emily a moment to decide, why not? Then she moved down on the bed and as Kathy sat back, she swung her leg over and straddled Daphne's waist.

Daphne, anxious to get her cock back in action grabbed her hips and helped her slide down onto her prick.

They couldn't help but giggle as they both sighed, as they coupled.

Kathy smiled happily, and proudly as she watched her girlfriend ride her lover and creation to their mutual orgasms. As soon as she saw them begin to relax, she leaned in and hugged and kissed Emily, and then she bent down and kissed Daphne.

When she sat back up, she chuckled. "Nice, eh?"

Daphne looked at her, she was still panting, but she was able to respond. "Enjoy the show?"

"It was entertaining. You two looked like you should be in a porn movie," Kathy said, laughing.

Emily laughed too. "I'm glad you appreciated our performance. But I'm sure I loved it much more than you did."

"Same here." Daphne added, as they all laughed.

After Emily had rolled off of her, Kathy quickly slid Daphne's cage back on her deflated cock.

"Do you always do that?" Emily asked from her position on the bed.

"Yes, it's easier when it's limp. And I know that it will be useless for quite a while. So why not?"

Emily just shook her head, thinking, these two are so very kinky. And I love them for it!

After that the three of them collapsed in the bed together, laying side-by-side. All three were happily satisfied, and very worn out.

Kathy broke into their trance. After all, she hadn't participated in that last phase, so she was more alert than the two that had been fucking. "Emily, you never removed your latex, even for the sex." She said, quietly, and it was as much a question as a statement.

Emily sighed, it was an effort to think and talk. "I do still love the things. And my orgasm, with a wonderful cock in my pussy and a plug held in my ass, is absolutely, fantastically as good as it gets!

"Thank you, Daphne, and you too Kathy."

"You don't need to thank me. I loved it too." Daphne responded.

"And you don't need to thank me. I didn't do anything." Kathy added.

Emily opened her eyes and sat up enough so she could look at Kathy. "Of course, I need to thank you. For sharing your very special lover with me."

Kathy smiled and slithered over on top of Daphne, while Emily did the same. Their lips met as they were both laying on Daphne's chest. She was delighted, and crushed at the same time.

When the two girls were done, they each kissed one of Daphne's cheeks, before settling back down onto the mattress.

Daphne was hugely relieved that her reveal to Emily had gone so smoothly. And she had loved finally being able to screw her like Dave had always dreamed of.

Kathy, for her part, had enjoyed the sex. It had been the kinkiest, most erotic time of her life, and she had loved every second of it. She lay there next to her lover and her girlfriend, smiling contentedly. She dreamily found herself hoping for more, soon and often.

A few minutes later, Kathy and Daphne were surprised and concerned when they realized that Emily was quietly crying as she lay there next to them.

Daphne who had been sandwiched in the middle turned to look at her, while Kathy rolled on top of her to also get a look at their friend to see what was going on.

"What's wrong honey?" Daphne asked.

Emily sniffed and rubbed her eyes. "This was just so lovely." She sobbed. "I've missed you so, Dave, and now that I'm rid of the damn catheter, I realize how much I've missed out on, all these years."

"Oh, Emily, my dear..." Daphne started, but she interrupted him. "Dave, I know you're with Kathy now, and I wouldn't dream of interfering. I like her too much for that."

Kathy then jumped in. "Emily, it's not Dave anymore, it's Daphne and I love her with all my heart. But this has been the best sex, the most fun, I've ever had. I don't want it to end."

Kathy then pushed further over the top of Daphne, so she could kiss Emily and hold onto her two lovers.

It was awkward, and she started giggling as she struggled to reach. Daphne groaned, but joined in, chuckling, herself.

Emily, reacting to the other two, smiled sheepishly as she was kissed.

Kathy continued to slide over, while holding the kiss, until she slipped down, wedged between Emily and Daphne.

When she came up for air, she reached behind her and patted Daphne on her hip. "Why don't you go slip out of your dress, and into a negligee? And keep your undies on, please."

"All right," she sighed. She'd hoped to be able to join the other two, naked, so she could spend the night feeling their flesh on hers. But Kathy, apparently wanted her to maintain her womanly appearance.

Perhaps it was best. She didn't want to be too tempted by her Ex-lover.

When Daphne returned, the two women were asleep, wrapped in each other's arms. It was a wonderful sight, and she knew that if her balls hadn't just been emptied, her cock would have been straining for release.

Looking at them she saw that Emily was still wearing her latex panties. She's still as kinky as before, Daphne thought, but without that cursed catheter, a lot more fun.

Daphne crawled into bed next to Kathy and spooned with her. She was too tired to notice.

Before she herself fell asleep, Daphne spent time wondering how her life might have been different had Emily found that doctor and been able to rid herself of that catheter, while the two of them were still together. Dave would still exist, and he and Emily might very well have been married by now. And Daphne would never have come into being, nor Davie. and his life would be a lot less complicated.

But no sense spending any time thinking like that. Daphne and Kathy were the lovers, now. And it seemed like Emily might be joining them in an all-woman threesome. How bizarre, and sexy was that!

They slept in late. Just after daybreak, Emily had awoken, disoriented. Was last night a dream? She asked herself. Or was it some sex fantasy?

She quickly realized that it had been real as she felt Kathy's arm wrapped around her.

Good God! So, Dave is really a full-time woman, now? And I made love to the two of them. It's hard to believe.

Her thought processes ended there as she realized she had to pee.

Careful not to wake either of the others, she slid out of the bed and glancing at Kathy and Daphne. She tip-toed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Sitting, relieving herself, she again had a chance to think about the unbelievable situation. She'd never considered herself a lesbian, or even bisexual before today. And she'd only ever fantasized about group sex -- never participated in it. And here she was, recovering from sex with a woman, and her ex-lover, now a cross-dressing woman; or was it man? Whatever.

And she had certainly never dreamed that Dave could become Daphne. That aspect seemed like some really weird dream. She had loved the guy, so she expected that she could love him as a her, now. And she adored Kathy as a friend and as a lover.

Still astonished and confused, she crawled back into bed with her lovers and without too much more thought she fell back asleep.

One of them began stirring mid-morning, and their quiet movements woke the other two. As they came awake, yawning and stretching, they began kissing each other good-morning. But that only lasted a few moments, as they all realized that trips to the bathroom were required.

Eventually they all wound up feeling alive and hungry, in the kitchen.

They fooled around with one another as they worked to assemble a casual, but extensive breakfast. It didn't help that although Daphne was fully covered in her pretty things, Kathy remained naked and Emily only wore her latex panties.

After they sat down with their coffee and food, Emily brought up the topic that had kept her up so late.

"I don't want to interfere with you two. I can see that you're happy and very much in love." Emily said. But it was obvious to the two of them that there was a lot of disappointment in what she was saying.

"How do you feel about Daphne? I mean, she's no longer the man you were in love with." Kathy asked.

"Honestly? I'm not sure. Last night was fun, and when I just think of her as another girl. I'm fine with her. But when I remember who she used to be, I get confused and uncomfortable. It's weird."

Kathy giggled. "Weird good or weird bad?"

"More good, than bad." Emily said, but then after a moment she continued. "Actually, not bad at all. If she's happy, and you're happy, then I guess it's all good."

Emily paused to take a sip of her coffee. Then looking at Daphne. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around your new look. Are you happy as Daphne? You sure make a nice woman."

Daphne, took a deep breath. "Yes, I am." She admitted. "It took me a while to get used to it. To accept Kathy's plans for me. But now I fully enjoy being Daphne. Being a woman, at least on the outside."

Kathy chuckled. "But she wouldn't give up her cock! I sure wouldn't want her to."

"Me either, now that I've finally had a chance to enjoy it inside me." Emily said, happily.

And they all laughed, as Daphne nodded her head emphatically.

"Daphne, how do you feel? About Emily, I mean," Kathy asked her after their laughter faded out.

Daphne took a long time to decide what to say and how to say it. Kathy and Emily waited, as best they could for her answer. Kathy patiently, and Emily anxiously.

Finally, she got out of her chair and knelt between the other two. She first turned to Kathy.

"Kathy, you know I love you. You mean a lot to me, but I loved Emily, and I guess I still do. Last night was wonderful! I couldn't get over lying there with the both of you. It was a dream come true."

She then leaned in and kissed Kathy, before turning and kissing Emily.

As they were finishing with the clean-up, Kathy smiled and looking at the other two with a lustful smile on her face, asked, "now that that's settled, are you two ready for more? I am."

Emily looked at Daphne, who smiled and nodded. "Sure." she said. "Remember, I spent years doing without. I have a lot of catching up to do."

She then jumped out of her chair and giggling, ran back into the bedroom, with Kathy and Daphne, laughingly trotting along behind her.

In bed, things progressed just as they had the previous night. The two women each enjoyed orgasms while Daphne spent a lot of time between their legs, enjoying making them happy, while awaiting her turn.

When they were satisfied, Kathy freed Daphne's cock and, with no debate she settled herself down on his pole to fuck her to an orgasm of her own. Of course, Kathy enjoyed another one too.

This time Emily just watched, enjoying the sights and sounds of her two girlfriends making out. The picture fascinated her. Actually, it astonished her. Her she was making love with two women. But not really two women, a real woman and a pretend woman. A pretend woman who used to be her boyfriend. It was simply unbelievable. And she loved it.

Afterward, Emily threw on her clothes and staggered home, to freshen up and relax. They were all tired, and agreed that they needed a break. Before she left, though, they make plans to get together for dinner, out, that evening.

In her own bed, Emily only spent a few minutes, thinking about her new friends and all of the fun they were having, before exhausted and contented, she fell asleep.

She awoke hours later and excitedly showered and got dressed to go out with her lovers. She really liked that thought. She had two lovers.

The three of them, well dressed and looking gorgeous, went to a very comfortable, Japanese restaurant, where they enjoyed the food and wine, and each other.

They all had a great time, not just chatting about current events, but also exchanging stories of their pasts, and admitting to their personal likes and dislikes about many different topics.

Of course, Daphne and Emily knew each other's backgrounds and proclivities, quite well, from their time living as a couple, when it was Dave and Emily.

Kathy and Emily had a lot more to learn about each other, so Daphne often spent her time just listening. But she enjoyed just observing her two favorite girls easily getting comfortable with one another.

Their night out extended well past midnight and they finally decided to head home.

"You are coming back with us for a nightcap, aren't you, my love?" Kathy asked Emily as they arrived back at their building.

"I'd love to, but I don't want to interfere with you guys. I mean, only if you want me to." Emily answered, seriously.

"We want you to join us. It's been so much fun. We love you; you know." Daphne said, hugging her and kissing her.

Kathy joined in a group hug and added, "yes, we do, and we want you to come."

"Yah, come, together." Daphne said giggling.

"Yup, come often." Kathy added.

"Oh, all right, I'll be happy to come." Emily finished. As they continued down the hallway, past her door, all of them laughing, delightedly.

Back at Kathy's condo, they all head for the bedroom, Kathy and Emily stripping as they go. Emily stops removing things when she's down to just her latex panties. Daphne as always, remains in her dress, and her high heels too.

"Do you always keep those on?" Emily asks, as they crawl into bed.

Kathy answers before Daphne does. "Yes, she does. I think it makes her sexier, and more feminine."

When Emily looks at Daphne, she just shrugs, she's used to it, by now.

As they settle in and begin the prelude to making love, Kathy announces that tonight it will again be Emily's turn to ride Daphne's cock.

"Are you sure? He's your lover." Emily responds.

"It's your turn." Kathy answers as the two of them kiss.

Daphne nudges them. "What am I, just a living dildo for you two to take turns with?"

"A dildo attached to our lover," Emily replied, happily.

"That I keep locked away, until we need it." Kathy adds, chuckling.

Daphne grumbles, "not fair."

"Oh, stop complaining; we know you love it." Emily said, before scrambling downwards and planting her mouth on her still caged cock.

Daphne sighs, and then squirms and moans, loving it.

From then on, they take turns hugging, kissing and fingering and licking each other's sex, and the two girls enjoy several orgasms, split evenly between them. Meanwhile, Daphne grows hornier and hornier while she pleasures her two lovers.

Kathy, finally decides that Daphne has earned her turn, and that Emily deserves a real fuck, so she retrieves the key and removes Daphne's cage. At last, she thinks, and her cock shows itself to be ready and leaking.

She's pushed onto her back, with Kathy lying next to her, with Emily now up on her knees.

When Emily lowers herself onto Daphne's waiting cock, instead of just lying next to them and kissing Daphne, as they've done in the past. Kathy gets up on her knees next to them, and then swings her leg up and over his chest. Emily, uncertain of what's happening, nevertheless helps her, in part to prevent being kicked in the tight space available.

"What are you doing?" she asks, giggling.

"I want more. Ever see two women riding one horse?" Kathy replies as she positions herself over Daphne's head and with her two arms up and holding onto the headboard, she lowers her pussy onto her mouth.

Daphne had been laying with her eyes closed, focused on fucking Emily, when she suddenly felt a pussy on her mouth. Her eyes popped open and she realized by what she saw, that she was expected to put her tired tongue to work, again.

Before she could comment, her mouth was covered, so she sighed and started to lick and kiss. Kathy's wet and sticky sex.

It was a distraction, but only for a moment, and she was soon able to lick and fuck at the same time.

Emily, was still giggling, and staring at Kathy's back. She resumed her ride, but leaned forward to nuzzle and kiss the back of Kathy's neck. She also reached around her and cupped her breasts, massaging them and then pinching her nipples, lightly.

Kathy moaned, and when Daphne looked up and saw Emily's hands on Kathy's breasts, she lost it and came, moaning herself in the process. And in that state, he stopped paying attention to Kathy.

Emily, feeling Daphne's body stiffen, increased her own tempo and soon came herself.

Understanding what was happening, Kathy waited a bit before she lowered one of her hands to ruffle Daphne's hair. "I'm not done yet." She whispered.

Daphne, still trying to catch her breath, groaned in a minor protest, before she resumed licking and thrusting her tongue inside her lover.

She resented the interruption, though. All she wanted to do at that point was relax and enjoy the final stages of her orgasm. It's hell having to satisfy two women at the same time. She said to herself, before giggling. My life is so difficult.

Emily, was happily still sitting on Daphne's shrinking cock, and working on Kathy's breasts while she waited for her girlfriend to reach her finish. She was in awe at just how much fun she was having with her two lovers. God! It's so great!

Kathy, now receiving Daphne's full attention reached a lovely orgasm just a couple minutes later.

"Oh, that was nice." She said as she sat back a little and sighed.

Daphne was in full agreement, but was too tired and out of breath to say anything.

Kathy leaned further back until she was leaning against Emily, who wrapped her arms around her in a big hug, and when Kathy turned her head to the side, kissing her cheek, and nibbling at her ear.