Secrets Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you really want me to move in with you two?" Emily asked, tentatively. "Don't get me wrong. I'd love to, I've been awfully lonely, but I don't want to get in the way of your relationship. It seems like you two are really enjoying yourselves." And she paused to look at Daphne. "And this game you're playing is, ah, really special."

Daphne blushed, feeling embarrassed, but not in a bad way. She knew what Emily was getting at. She'd known him as Dave, and they'd split up because the sexual games they had been playing together, hadn't worked for him. But now, he was playing and enjoying this new fetish. He could see where she'd be confused. Often, he was too!

Kathy giggled and wrapped her arms around her. "Emily, my dear. I know how much Dave loved you. I think he loved you then, as much as he loves me now. But you two had your problems. We, with our games, don't have any. Daphne has fully accepted and embraced her life. Haven't you sweetie?"

Daphne smiled and nodded. Of course, there were still days when she wasn't completely contented with her feminine life, but those unhappy times had been fading as time had passed. The whole idea of Emily joining them as some sort of threesome was certainly interesting. He had loved her, and he supposed he still did. But now, as Kathy's Daphne, she wasn't sure how adding Emily to the mix, would work out.

She decided there was only one way to find out. She took a deep breath, and asked. "Emily, how do you feel about me now? You loved David, but he's pretty much gone. I'm not him anymore. I've gotten so used to being Daphne, I don't think I can go back to being the man I once was." He paused and chuckled. "Even if Kathy would allow it."

"Hey," Kathy interrupted. "I'm not forcing you. I'm just guiding you."

"Well..." Daphne said, but she smiled to make sure Kathy got the message that he was only joking. Mostly.

Before things went any further, Emily spoke up. "I have to say, it's strange. I never imagined that you'd change like this," she said as she reached over and massaged her thigh.

"I understand. I never dreamed I'd change like this either. But Kathy really enjoyed taking me down this path, and I came to enjoy it, too." Daphne said, dreamily. It did seem like a dream to her. But it was now her reality.

"I'm happy for the two of you," Emily said. "The other thing that's weird for me is making love to the two of you. To two women. I never even thought about a lesbian relationship, but now, here I am. And I like it."

The three of them continued to talk, lazily, for another hour after that. Everything they said to each other, about each other and about Kathy and Daphne's lifestyle was positive and encouraging.

Finally, Kathy leaned forward and drawing the other two's attention declared.

"All right. Then it's settled. You'll join us." And it wasn't a question. She was done with all the soul-searching. She wanted to confirm their new triple relationship. And move on.

Emily looked at them, and smiling, nodded. "Yes. I will. I love the two of you." And she leaned over to her right and kissed Kathy, and then over to her left to kiss Daphne.

"Great! You can move your things in here and we can settle down. I want more sex!" Kathy said laughing. "You can either do like Daphne and keep your condo, until we've confirmed things, or just sell it."

"Oh, I'll keep it for now. Just in case."

"That's fine, and probably smart. Although I'm confident that things will be great, I suppose something could go wrong." Kathy said.

Daphne, then spoke up. "Ladies. Lovers, I'm afraid there's no room for all of Kathy's and my things, as well as Emily's too. Especially since Kathy keeps buying me more clothes, every week."

She looked at Kathy and could see that she understood and agreed.

"Let's move into my place, it's bigger and we can fit all of our stuff in there." Daphne said.

"That's actually a good idea. But we'll have to redecorate. Dave's old place is way too masculine for us, now." Kathy said.

Daphne nodded. "Okay, we can do that. Whatever it means. At least then we'll the space for Emily's things."

"We can turn your second bedroom into one big walk-in closet for our wardrobes." Emily added.

"But we'll have to get rid of all of the old Dave clothes, stashed away in there." Kathy said. "He doesn't need them anymore."

That hit Daphne hard. She'd never considered that her current state would be permanent. That she'd never go back to being a guy. But if they did, indeed, dispose of Dave's things, she'd be stuck. Well, he would be able to go back to being Dave, but it would require a huge investment in a new wardrobe. That would be tough.

She cleared his throat to get the girls attention. "I think we'll just put his things in the storage locker. You never know."

Kathy looked at him and could see that he was uncomfortable. She realized that it would be a big step. But she certainly didn't expect her lover to ever go back to being a man. She loved her the way she was. But as she didn't want to argue, she nodded. "Okay, if that's what you want. But you know you'll always have Davie's things. For when you want to be more manly."

Daphne looked at her and laughed. "Well Davie's wardrobe is a little more manly, but not much. And the way you keep adjusting it, there's very little 'man', in any of those clothes, these days."

They both giggled at that.

"Wait. Who's Davie? Is that someone else?" Emily asked, confused.

Daphne smiled sheepishly looking at Kathy. "You explain."

Kathy chuckled. "I'm sorry, we've never told you about Davie, have we? Davie is kind of a cross between Dave and Daphne. He goes to work as the sales rep."

"Huh?"

"Davie is a much more feminine version of Dave. He goes to work each day and sells pharmaceuticals."

"Dave's job." Emily cut in.

Kathy nodded. "Yes, but we've been slowly feminizing him."

"We?" Daphne prompted, dryly.

Kathy laughed. "well, Daphne's right. I have been slowly feminizing him. That's why we don't need any of Dave's clothes anymore. They're too masculine for Davie. Each morning Daphne wears Davie's clothes to make his sales calls. And his clothes are decidedly feminine, for a guy, that is."

Emily sat quietly for a while, digesting what she'd just been told. It was another shock.

Finally, "this I've got to see."

"Well, why don't we break tradition and take Davie out to lunch, later." Kathy said a she looked at Daphne.

Emily shook her head, "tradition? You're confusing me, again."

Daphne, spoke up this time. "I'm sorry Emily. We have our routines. I usually only dress as Davie for work. These days, I'm Daphne the rest of the time. Evenings and all weekends. So what Kathy's planning is that I change into Davie, for lunch."

"Well, I guess that works. I'll get to meet Davie. It should help me get a better handle on your lives." Emily said. Her head was still spinning. This was all so outlandish. And sexy and kinky too. She was really getting excited about getting involved with the games her two new lovers had going.

"It will be your life too," Kathy said happily.

Emily just smiled. "All right. I'm going to go back to my place and get cleaned up. And probably squeeze in a little nap. You two wear me out!" She said, giggling. "What time should I come back, to meet Davie?"

"Oh, let's take our time and make it a late lunch. How about one?"

"That's fine, see you then."

Once Emily had been ushered out the door.

Kathy turned to Daphne and hugged and kissed her, passionately and for a long time. But she realized that there was something missing in Daphne's response.

"What's the matter? I thought you were happy to have Emily join us."

"I am, I love her, almost as much as I love you. But it's going to be harder for me to be with her as Davie, than as Daphne."

"Why do you say that?"

He took a deep breath. "Daphne is a completely different person, and I've become comfortable being her. But Davie is a sissy version of Dave, and he and she used to be lovers. And I'm afraid she and I will have a hard time dealing with that."

"Oh, you're only Davie at work. It's not like Davie and Emily will ever be in bed together. No sex between you two. For you, sex will always be between Kathy, Emily and Daphne."

That idea was both a relief and troubling. With his two lovers, he'd never have sex as a man. Not Dave, not even as Davie. He'd always and only have sex as Daphne -- a woman with a cock. It reminded him of Dave's old complaint; why do I keep finding these kinky girls? Now, he was now one of them!

And after a few more minutes of self-examination, he decided it was his good luck?

While she stretched out on her own bed for a rest, Emily again started to wonder about what she was getting into. Just when she thought she'd come to understand Daphne. Now there was Davie. But she was tired enough to be able to fall asleep, and not have any nightmares over what was to come.

She woke up hours later, and had to rush to get ready for her date with Kathy and Davie, but she made it to their door, only ten minutes late.

Kathy let her in and grabbing her in a hug, gave her a loving kiss. Emily enjoyed it and returned it in kind.

Then Emily turned and spotted Davie standing there, watching and smiling.

"Oh my." Was all she said. Davie did look like a cross between Dave, her old lover, and Daphne, her new one.

"Emily, this is Davie. He's just man enough to hold onto Dave's job. But feminine enough to be Daphne's alter-ego. Or something like that." Kathy said, finishing with a laugh.

Emily stepped up, flabbergasted. Looking at him, she could see that he was uncomfortable and nervous about the situation. She didn't like seeing him that way, so she reached over and grabbed him kissing him like she'd just been kissed by Kathy. And although it was weird, it felt good, and comfortable, too. When she broke off the kiss, she couldn't find words to describe her feelings, or her impressions.

Kathy prompted her. "Come on, what do you think? Isn't he adorable?"

Davie stood back, blushing. He was afraid that Emily would think him too bizarre. Had she been expecting Dave, the guy she used to love? That person was gone, now. And that thought bothered him, like it seemed to be bothering her.

Emily, still staring, finally spoke up. "Well, you look like Dave, kind of. But you do look a lot more feminine. Those are women's clothes, aren't they? Even though I can see that they could pass for a man's"

"Yes. Kathy has picked them all out for me."

"It's sure a lot easier for him to dress, this way. He keeps all of his lingerie on. Only the outer layer of clothes has to change." Kathy said.

Emily could tell that Kathy was quite proud of her creation. Actually, both of them, Daphne and Davie.

"But how does he get away with it? Don't people talk? At work, I mean."

Davie sighed, gloomily. "Yes, but they've gotten used to it. Most of them, anyway. My sales numbers haven't fallen off. So, my managers are okay with it."

"And as his attorney, I sent a letter to his company's HR department, warning them of the consequences of LGBTQ prejudicial treatment." Kathy said with a giggle.

"You didn't!"

"She did." Davie said, shaking his head. "So now I'm stuck. The company thinks I'm gay, or trans. Just like my clients do."

Kathy stepped in and wrapped her arms around the two of them, in a group hug. "Oh, come on, lover. It doesn't matter what they think. Any of them." She laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "We know you're not gay, you're a lesbian. And that, you love." And then turning and kissing Emily on the cheek, and concluded; "And that allows you to sleep with the two of us."

Emily smiled. It was all yet another revelation, erotic and fetishy. Her old lover, Dave, was now her new lover Daphne. And coupled with Kathy, she was part of a lesbian threesome. She was now a lesbian -- sort of. She'd never dreamed of a situation like this. But she was okay with it. More than that, she was happy with it. Actually, she loved it.

She stepped away from the group hug and grabbing Davie's hand, led him over toward the window, into the brighter light.

There, she positioned him at arm's length, and then examined him closely, from head to toe.

When she smiled, he relaxed a bit.

"Kind of schizophrenic, isn't it? Even excluding Dave. You're mostly Daphne, but sometimes Davie?"

He nodded. Then exhaled, dramatically, before smiling tentatively.

"About a third of the people I meet do think I'm gay, while another third thinks I'm a sissy, and the rest don't know what to think." Davie said, and it was obvious that he wasn't particularly happy with the situation, even though he understood and was resigned to it.

"It's really easier when I'm just plain old Daphne."

"Yah right. There's nothing plain or old about Daphne. She's all woman." Emily said, with a chuckle. "And I love her."

"Me too." Kathy added.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.