Secrets Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy giggled, delightedly. "I think it's time for a dismount."

Emily laughed.

"Please yes." Daphne, mumbled from beneath them.

"Oh, is our poor Sybian all worn out?" Emily said laughing even harder.

Kathy was surprised that Emily even knew what that was, so she joined in laughing, herself.

Emily though had gotten the message. She released her grip on Kathy and swung off Daphne. Laying down, next to her on the mattress.

Kathy was then able to easily swing her leg over and down so she could lay down on Daphne's other side.

Daphne breathed a sigh of relief. She stretched her legs and arched her back to work out some kinks.

"What's a Sybian?" she asked, once she'd finished.

"It's a very nice toy for horny girls." Emily said.

"Yes, it's a vibrating dildo mounted on a saddle. Feels really good." Kathy explained. "But Emily, how does a sweet young girl like you know about them?"

"Well, when you're stuck with a catheter, and normal sex with a guy is difficult, you'll try anything."

"Ah, I get it. Did it work for you?"

"Yes, some. But it was still difficult."

"Okay, but if all I am to you two is a cock saddle, I'm offended." Daphne said in mock anguish.

"Oh, darling you're so much more than that." Kathy said soothingly.

"Yes, and you're much more fun in bed than any device." Emily added.

"Well, that's good." Daphne was able to get out before both girls crawled on top of her and began kissing her, lovingly and happily.

Eventually Kathy pulled back, while Emily continued with the kiss. She crawled down and slid Daphne's soft and empty cock back into its cage, locking it away until the next time it was needed.

After that they each used the bathroom to clean up, before crawling back into bed, and under the covers.

They kissed for a while, and then each of them drifted off to sleep. They were all happy and satisfied.

Over breakfast they decided to spend the day together, just hanging out. Emily ran home to get into some new and more casual clothes, while Kathy dressed, and Daphne changed into a new outfit. Her clothes were never, 'casual'. She's always dressed well and looking sexy and feminine.

When Emily returns in jeans and a colorful top, Kathy's in a summery dress, but she's surprised by how dressed up Daphne is. She's in a pretty dress, with a short skirt, stockings and heels. And her make-up is full and complete. She looks like she's going out to dinner, even though it's only mid-morning.

"You're all dressed up," Emily says as she scans Daphne up and down. "Did I miss something?"

"I always dress up." Daphne answers, sheepishly.

"Yes. I insist on it. I don't want anyone to doubt what a pretty woman my lover is." Kathy explains. "Daphne doesn't even own any jeans."

Daphne chuckles, "or pants, or shorts."

"She does own a bikini, though."

"Oh?" Emily said, giggling as she sees Daphne blushing.

"Yes, she looked lovely when we were at the resort last month. Except for the unsightly bulge caused by her cock cage. But we didn't let anyone see that." Kathy answered.

Emily laughed. "I did see some tan lines, on her, the other day. That explains it."

The three of them then hit the road.

Kathy first took them to the City's big, public park, where they wandered the pathways making periodic stops to enjoy the greenery and people-watch. They even climbed into some bleachers to watch a soccer game. Daphne had to be careful not to flash the players, or fall off her heels.

"I can't believe you're walking like this in those heels." Emily comments, as they wander away at halftime.

"Oh, she always wears sexy heels like that. It's part of who she is." Kathy answers.

"I suppose they do help validate that you're a woman, and not a guy in drag." Emily responds.

After a couple of hours, they leave the grounds for lunch in a quaint little café, nearby.

All along the three of them are becoming more and more comfortable with each other. It's no longer Kathy and Daphne, or Emily and Dave. It's Kathy Daphne and Emily.

After lunch they drive over to a popular, outdoor shopping center and spend more time wandering the rows of shops.

Emily buys a few things, as does Kathy. On a couple of occasions one or the other of them pick out a dress for Daphne, and encourage her to try it on and model it for them.

Having no real choice, she's outnumbered and fully under their control, so she does as they request. And winds up with two sexy, revealing and very girly dresses and a pair of high-heeled sandals, too.

On the way home they stop to buy groceries at the market, and finally arrive back at Kathy's hungry and tired.

Daphne rests her sore feet, sitting at the kitchen counter, while Emily and Kathy prepare a meal for the three of them.

Throughout, they continue chatting like friends and lovers do.

After eating and cleaning up they cuddle together on the couch and watch a movie, before jointly agreeing that another sex session is called for.

And for the next couple of hours, they enjoy themselves. Around midnight, though, Emily apologizes, before crawling out of bed.

"I have to go into work, early tomorrow," she explains, and refuses to be talked out of leaving.

She bends down and kisses each of them, deeply, before she pulls on her clothes and lets herself out.

Kathy and Daphne rest for a bit before they begin a quiet discussion about Emily and their time with her.

Kathy absolutely adores her. And Daphne admits that she does too. She's happily in love with Kathy, but she's also feeling her old love for Emily, returning.

Pleased, and in full agreement over Emily, they fall soundly asleep in each other's arms.

The three of them began spending their weekends, and even a few week-nights together. It became their regular routine over the next month. They go out often for meals, shopping, movies or just walks around the neighborhood or in the city's parks.

And the more time they spend together, the more they learn to love one another.

After any of those activities, or even just after a quite time laying around, they always wind up in Kathy's bed. And the sex is always great for all three of them.

Emily knows that they're building a very weird relationship. They're all kinky in their own secret way. But regardless, it works. They have good times both in and out of the sack. She is overjoyed to be able to spend time with her two most favorite people on the planet. She's always been a lonely person, mainly because of her disability. And even after her surgery she had remained shy and unsocial. But with this relationship, that's changing.

There are only a couple of occasions when she feels like she's being pulled in some direction that frightens her, or makes her uncomfortable.

On one such, she suggested to Daphne that they go to a women's soccer game. Daphne though declined. "I don't have anything I can wear to an event like that."

"Really? Nothing?"

"No. I only have dresses and high heels. That's all I ever wear." Then she smiled sheepishly. "Daphne is a very feminine kind of gal."

Emily realized that in all of their time together, she had never seen Daphne in anything other than pretty things. Never in anything casual, or grubby. Wow!

"Well, we could buy you something." She suggested.

"No, I don't think Kathy will allow it." Daphne replied, off-handedly.

Her answer made Emily wonder, just how much control did Kathy exert over Dave. Was his life as Daphne strictly voluntary, or was he submitting to her domineering wishes? But the more she thought about it, she realized that he was happy with his life as Daphne -- the woman with a cock.

On a Thursday evening, over a month after they first got together, they gathered around the kitchen table, as they often did these days, and shared a take-home Pizza.

Kathy took a big sip of her wine and turned to her girlfriend. "Emily, my love, I know you were never into sex with a woman. Are you okay with it, now?"

Emily swallowed and took a drink of her own before answering. "Kathy, because of my old problems, I was always too embarrassed to try sex with another girl. I Had a very difficult time having sex with guys."

"I understand," Kathy said nodding. "You seem comfortable enough with it, now. That's good." And then she stood up and walked out with the empty box.

Emily, a little confused, looked over questioningly at Daphne, who just shrugged, and finished her last byte.

They didn't get together on Friday, as Emily had to work late, and she got home tired. But they did spend Saturday afternoon, together for a late lunch and a movie.

After the show, on the way home, Kathy suggested that they go to the Kitty Club for dinner, drinks and dancing, that evening.

Emily had heard of the place, but didn't know that Kathy and Daphne had been there several times, before.

"I know you've never really hung out with a bunch of lesbians, before, but since you like us, you just might enjoy this place. Daphne just adores it, don't you lover?"

"Well, actually..."

"See? She gets to meet and hang out with a bunch of women, who also like women." Kathy interrupted and then giggled.

It was still early, when they arrived at the club, so finding a table in a good location wasn't difficult. They were near the band and the dance floor, but not too close, and not on one of the main walkways. The three of them settled down with Emily between Kathy and Daphne, opposite an empty chair.

Emily was impressed. The place was nicely decorated and well furnished. Nothing made her uncomfortable, except of course, the unusual lack of males. Of course, that was as she'd expected, but still...

They ordered drinks and food and chatted as the place slowly filled up with a broad range of women. Short ones, tall ones, skinny and large, pretty and not so much. Most were nicely dressed for their night out. But the three of them, were as well dressed as any, and they were as attractive as any of the others, too.

Daphne, used to the place, and comfortable enough with her persona by now, was enjoying herself, as was Kathy. She was scanning the crowd. She turned to Daphne, "I was hoping to see Claire and Holly."

"That would be nice." She replied. Before explaining to Emily. "They are a fun couple we met here, a while ago."

Kathy chuckled, "they were fun. In fact, they wanted us to go home with them for the night, but Daphne wasn't ready to reveal herself to them. Even though she really liked Holly. I could tell."

Daphne blushed. "I didn't know how they'd react."

"To her cock." Kathy laughed. Making her blush even more.

Emily had to smile. She could understand. Daphne had certainly blown her mind, when she first met her. Although with her it was different, having spent so much time with Dave, before Kathy converted him to Daphne.

I wonder if that's the right descriptor, she thought. Did she convert him, mold him or force him to become the woman he is now?

"So, you would have had an orgy, a foursome with them?" Emily asked with a playful smile.

"Well, that was apparently Claire's idea. And Holly seemed to be in favor. And I really think Daphne would have liked it, too" Kathy said.

Daphne smiled sheepishly. "Maybe. Probably. But they might also have been shocked and put off, once they discovered my organ."

"She may be right, you know." Emily said, looking at Kathy.

Kathy, and Emily giggled, and after a minute Daphne joined in.

Their evening progressed, pleasantly. The food was good, as were the drinks, and when the band started up, they did several excellent covers of the classics. After a while Kathy and Daphne danced. Then Kathy and Emily, and finally all three of them danced together.

They were back at their table, resting between sets when Mistress Barbra and her slave Penny stopped by.

Daphne immediately got nervous. For herself and for Emily. She's afraid that the pair might be too kinky, and Barbra too domineering, for Emily to handle.

At least on this night, Penny is dressed in a very sexy and pretty dress, and she doesn't have a leash dangling from her pussy. She is wearing her slave collar, though.

As one might expect, Barbra slid into the available seat, while Penny stood quietly behind her, like the good sex slave she was.

"Good evening ladies. It's nice to see you again." Barbra greeted them.

"Hello Barbra, Penny," Kathy responded, unenthusiastically.

Barbra just smiled. "Where's your collar, Daphne?" She asked, imperiously.

"I don't make her wear it all of the time." Kathy answered for the both of them. She refused to be intimidated by the woman.

"You should. All slaves should wear their collars at all times."

"I'm sorry Barbra, but Daphne isn't my slave. She's my lover."

Barbra sneered at her. "Only your lover? You are equals? She sure seems more submissive and you seem more controlling, to me. And when she wore her collar the other night, I was certain that she was your sex slave, like my lovely Penny, here."

Kathy glanced over to Daphne, who was sitting quietly, trying not to get sucked into the conversation.

"You're wrong."

"I'm never wrong." Barbra said, arrogantly.

Then she turned to Emily. "And who have we here? You look sweet."

Kathy sighed, exasperated with the overbearing woman. She was becoming a pain in the ass. "Barbra, this is Emily, a dear friend of ours. Emily, this is Barbra, although I believe she enjoys going by 'Mistress Barbra', and her lover, Penny."

Barbra reached out and shook Emily's hand, holding it a bit longer than what would be considered normal. Emily just went with it, smiling pleasantly. As soon as Barbra let go, Emily turned to Penny, and reaching up, she shook hands with her. Then with a conspiratorial wink she addressed her, ignoring the Mistress.

"Pleased to meet you, Penny. I love your dress, and you look great in it. Where did you buy it, if you don't mind sharing?"

Kathy had to smile when she saw Barbra's reaction to being snubbed. The woman was obviously surprised and angry, as she was used to always being the center of attention.

Before Penny could answer, Barbra took over. "I bought it for her. She's mine, and everything she wears is mine, too."

"Oh my," Emily said. "So, Penny, you're a kept woman? How fun. I imagine Barbra takes good care of you. You are lovely."

Kathy looked at Daphne, who was smiling. They were enjoying the interplay between their lover and the arrogant mistress.

Penny didn't let Barbra interrupt this time. "Oh, I do enjoy myself. My Mistress does take care of me. In more ways than one." And she chuckled.

Barbra had had enough. She stood, suddenly. "We'll be going, now." And she stalked off, with Penny following obediently. But as she stepped away, she looked over her shoulder and winked at the table.

As soon as they were lost in the crowd, the three of them began giggling, and then laughing.

"I never knew you had it in you." Daphne said admiringly.

"Well, remember, I was the shy one, because I was always embarrassed by my malady. But now that I'm fixed. I'm more confident and even more, ah aggressive with people. Especially ones who mistake me for the weaker sex."

A few minutes later, after they'd resumed eating, Emily, curious, brought it all back up. "So, I understand those two and their D&S games. It is kinky, and they look the part, but why was Barbra harassing you two? She seemed to think you were also into that game."

Kathy shook her head, but smiled. "Well, I bought Daphne a choker, with her name engraved on it. And it does look kind of like a slave collar. She was wearing it when we first met those two, and Barbra made the assumption."

Emily thought for a moment. "Well, Daphne does seem submissive, probably because she's always so nervous in her feminine things. And you are always so confident. And even controlling when it comes to Daphne, that I can understand the Mistress' impression."

Kathy was a bit surprised. She'd never compare herself to Barbra. But she did realize that she was the leader in her relationship with Daphne. And Daphne, was always the quiet one. Interesting.

They let that topic drop, at that point. Kathy wanted to think more about her relationship with Daphne, before any further discussions along those lines, and from her expression, Emily felt that she had perhaps said too much.

Daphne was also ruminating on the situation. She knew that Kathy had been the one in charge of their relationship, and in particular of her transformation, but she was okay with that. She believed fully that she was happy and contented with her life, and her loves.

Eventually they headed back to Kathy's and once again, crawled into bed together. Their lovemaking was as wonderful as ever. None of them spent any time distracted by the nights' events, or revelations.

After they'd all enjoyed their orgasms, and cleaned up a bit, they settled back into the bed, to relax.

"God, that was good." Emily mumbled as she sighs, and cuddles more tightly against Kathy. Sex has never been so enjoyable.

"Yes, it was. I loved it." Daphne added as she laid down between Kathy's legs with her head on her mound, and one arm draped over and up onto Emily's breast.

"It sure was. We make a great triple. I've never had it so good." Kathy said, chuckling, happily.

They laid like that, slowly caressing each other for several more minutes before Kathy laughed delightedly.

"I think that settles it!" she said exultantly. "We're a perfect threesome. Emily, my dear, I think you should move in with us."

Emily was stunned. "Really?" she said, looking from one to the other of her new lovers.

"Yes, really." Kathy said, and Daphne nodded her agreement, while smiling broadly. She too liked that idea. She'd be able to spend her time with both of the women she loved. And the sex! The sex would be fantastic.

"That sounds like fun, but I'm kind of afraid. It's a big step." And she laughed nervously as she did her best to hug both of her new lovers.

Daphne chuckled. "You'd have to get used to Kathy being in charge."

"Well, you're not having any trouble living as her sex object." Emily replied, and there was a decidedly devilish tone in her voice.

"Sex object! Really?" Daphne groaned.

"Hey you two. Don't get carried away. I am not a dominatrix. Not your mistress, Daphne. And you are certainly not my sex object. You're my lover." Kathy responded, forcefully and a little hurt.

Emily realized she'd upset her friend. "I'm sorry, I was just pulling your chain."

"Me too." Daphne added.

"And I'll have no problem at all being your sex toy," Emily said, as she broke out laughing. She then leaned over and kissed Kathy, passionately, before she could respond, angrily or otherwise.

When they finally broke their kiss, Kathy sighed. "Well, let's talk about it some more in the morning. If you two are as worn out as I am, you need some sleep too." Kathy said, yawning,

The other two caught it and joined in, yawning themselves.

And even though they were all excited about Kathy's newest plan, they all settled down to get comfortable and get their rest.

After a good night's sleep, they took turns in the bathroom and eventually settled around the kitchen table. They were all starving, and spent their time focused on the food preparation and consumption.

Emily was still uncertain about moving in. At first, she'd been happily excited, but when she'd woken up, she'd began to wonder if it was a wise move. So, as neither Kathy, nor Daphne had brought up the subject, she just left it alone.

Finished with the meal, they began cleaning up the dishes, and eventually they wound up, much more comfortable, cuddling together on the couch. Emily enjoyed her position in the middle. After a while, though, she couldn't wait any longer.