Secrets Pt. 10

Story Info
Togetherness: Kathy, Emily and Daphne.
8.6k words
4.46
5.1k
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secrets, Part 10

(fetish, chastity, latex, cross-dressing, feminization, threesome, anal)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Dave with his own secret fetish, keeps falling for women who have their own secrets.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Togetherness: Kathy, Emily & Daphne

It took them a couple of weekends of hauling stuff between condos to complete the relocations into Dave's larger place.

It seemed longer. And each evening they were dirty, sweaty and too exhausted to enjoy any sex.

While Kathy and Emily seemed to be enjoying themselves, Daphne definitely wasn't. She felt abused and frustrated, and let them know it. She complained about having to do her share of the work, while in a dress and heels, while the other girls wore shorts and sneakers. She whined about all of her furniture, and almost everything else of Dave's, being removed and stashed in Emily's place, while Kathy's and Emily's furniture, and most of their belongings were arranged throughout his home.

Above all she complained about how her cock had been locked up, with no release or relief, for weeks.

Kathy finally sat her down and made it clear. "None of us have had sex! So, forget that. And, it's not Dave's home anymore, it's ours. And it's a woman's place, not a man's. And you, my dear, are our woman and must dress the part. So just stop your sniveling and get over it!"

Emily gave her a sympathetic look, but nodded in agreement with Kathy.

So, they just kept working. And Daphne stopped her whining.

Kathy even recruited a guy she knew, who lived in another building, to help move the heavy couches, beds and dressers. Of course, it made Daphne nervous, but was actually a non-issue.

"You didn't have to do that. I could have managed," she scolded after he had left.

"No, you couldn't. Women don't haul heavy shit like that." Kathy replied flippantly.

Daphne still felt uncomfortable with a strange guy hanging around. Especially when he hit on Kathy, and flirted with Emily, and with her. She was relieved when the man left them, that evening.

They argued, good-naturedly about who gets which closet for their personal belongings, mainly clothes. And Kathy and Emily had to compromise over which furniture and artwork went where. None of Dave's old wall coverings were deemed suitably feminine for their new home.

Emily moved her personal things into the closet in the spare bedroom. She did seem to have a lot of clothes, and several large boxes, too, that she piled up in her allocated space.

"And I have a bed there, too, in case you two want to be alone." Emily said, good-naturedly.

"Oh, no. We're a threesome and we'll always be sleeping together. There's room in the king bed in the master for all of us."

"But..."

"No, 'buts'. We will all sleep together. Always. If we could, we'd all share the one closet too, but there simply isn't room." Kathy said vehemently.

Her tone made it clear to Emily who was the head of their little family. And she was okay with that.

Kathy and Daphne shared the master closet, as they had in Kathy's place. Davie's things went into the third bedroom that he had established as his office. He was happy to be able to use that space for work, once again.

As they were finishing up the move, and getting settled into their allocated closets Kathy, curious pointed to three large boxes and asked Emily, "what's in these boxes? They were heavy; more clothes?"

Emily chuckled, nervously. "Well, kind of. I thought we might be able to have some fun with these things, some day."

"Fun? What kind of fun are we talking about?" Kathy asked. Beginning to suspect something unusual.

Emily paused and gave her a grin. "It's latex stuff."

"Like your panties?"

"Yes, and a lot more."

"That sounds interesting. I've never been into that kink, except where it comes to you, that is." Kathy said. And she giggled as she reached over and patted Emily on the ass, which was tightly covered by the latex panties Emily always wore.

Emily had explained, several times in the past, how much she had come to enjoy wearing her latex panties during her years of catheterization. And now, even though she didn't have that justification, she now wore the ones with the open crotch, and the plug, all of the time.

Kathy made a mental note to explore that aspect, the plug, in more depth (Hah). But that could wait. Right now, intrigued, she wanted to explore the contents of the boxes.

"Show me?" she asked.

Emily smiled, placidly. "Not now, dear one. We need to finish settling in. And I'm afraid that once we get started into this stuff, we'll spend hours on it. And we don't have the time."

Kathy pouted, "oh, now you're just playing with me. I'm dying to see what you've got, here."

"For now, it's my secret. Next weekend, though, I'll show you the whole collection. Deal?"

"Deal."

On Sunday night, with the move finally complete to their satisfaction, they shared a bottle of fine wine and celebrated their new arrangements.

Although they were all exhausted, they made it a point, that night to initiate and enjoy the first mini-orgy in their new bedroom. It was a loving and relaxed affair, without as much passion as their usual sessions. But that was what they all wanted. Just three people in love, sharing.

Their work week involved a lot of discovery as they tried to settle into a coherent rhythm. Again, as Daphne was used to living with the two women individually, she had the easiest time. Kathy and Emily occasionally bumped into each other, both physically and emotionally, but they were always able to recover and work things out.

They all continued to agree happily that, their arrangement was a pleasant and loving one.

Emily found that she easily fit in, and she stopped thinking about Dave, and fully accepted Daphne as her lover, just as Kathy was. She also came to understand that Davie was to some extent a necessary evil. Only required to satisfy Daphne's work requirements. She also came to realize that he was also a kind of toy for Kathy to fool around with. She seemed to enjoy her continuing effort at molding him, into an increasingly feminine male.

Emily had mixed feelings about her girlfriend's 'hobby', for lack of a better word. But as Davie didn't fight it, Emily wasn't about challenge the situation. It was kind of entertaining in a kinky fashion, she decided.

When the next weekend rolled around, they enjoyed a Saturday outing, shopping and eating lunch out and away from the condo. The move was now mostly complete, and they wanted to relax and celebrate, away from its confines. That project had eaten up so much of their energy and time over the past weeks, they needed a break.

And with the help of some extravagant purchases and some fancy drinks with lunch, they had a great time and returned home late in the afternoon with groceries and several nice additions to their respective wardrobes.

Just before dinner, Emily disappeared into her storage bedroom, while Daphne and Kathy started preparing food.

Dinner was almost ready when she came out, and the sight of her made Kathy and Daphne stop everything, despite the impact on their preparations.

Emily was wearing a full latex body suit. Black, shiny and skin tight. It looked like a SCUBA diver's wet suit. But a whole lot sexier. It was, of course, made of thinner material, and it truly fit her like a second skin. She looked like someone had just painted her in black paint. But it included a zipper that ran from below her navel down to her crotch, and then again, all the way up her back, to her neck.

Otherwise, the outfit covered her arms, torso and legs, completely. She had included a pair of leather boots with high heels that matched the latex, almost perfectly. They made her look even sexier, if that was possible.

"Wow," Kathy says, admiring her.

Daphne added, "holy shit! You look fantastic!"

Emily giggled, "Just a fun little thing." And she performed a slow twirl to show off her shiny, well packed shape.

Upon closer inspection Kathy realized that there were actually two zipper pulls, so that the crotch could be unzipped, leaving the back and neck closed. Wonderfully ingenious!

"I remember, way back when, you mentioning that you liked latex, but at the time I thought it was just an extension of your catheter-wear. But here you are. And you look fantastically sexy, by the way." Daphne said, still in awe.

Emily giggled again. "Well, thank you. I guess latex is really my favorite fetish. I did start into it because of my catheter, but it kind of grew on me."

"Hah, it looks like that covering did grow on you." Kathy commented.

They all laughed.

"Yes, I've added a lot to my collection since I split with Dave. It helped me cope, and after my surgery, I got into it, even more."

Then she got serious for a moment. "I hope it's okay with you two. It has become a hobby that I really enjoy wearing and playing in, from time to time."

"Oh, it sure looks good to me!" Kathy said, happily.

"Same here." Daphne added. "I can't wait to feel you." And she stepped over and ran her hands up and down Emily's slick form.

"Hey, that needs to wait. Our dinner is getting cold!"

As they sat around the table eating, both Kathy and Daphne had a difficult time not staring at Emily's latex outfit. They could only see her upper third, but even that was magnificent.

Emily, noticing, giggled between bytes.

"Is that custom made? It fits you so very well." Daphne finally asked, unable to hold back.

"Yes. They actually made a cast of my body, so they could form it. Of course, they took some liberties. There is a little padding included to support my boobs, and there's some strengthening around my waist to pull it in a bit. Cool, eh?"

"Very. You do look sexy as hell!"

Kathy looked at Daphne. "You never mentioned you were into rubber or latex."

"I'm not, really. It's never been one of my fetishes, but looking at her." And she paused to blow a kiss at Emily, "I just might get into it."

Emily chuckled, "well, if I open my front zipper, you can get into me."

"Looking forward to it." Daphne said. And they all laughed.

The three of them hurried through dinner and the clean-up afterward, and then proceeded excitedly into their bedroom.

The sex that night was more special than usual. Kathy and Daphne delighted in caressing, holding and hugging their latex coated lover. And, as she always did, Emily enjoyed the feel of her tight covering, its warmth and constant embrace, always turned her on.

Of course, Emily got to ride Daphne's cock, that night, even though it wasn't her turn. Rather than sit on Daphne's face, Kathy chose to lounge next to them as they screwed, so she could continue to feel Emily's sexy black body. Like Daphne, she had never had any sexual fantasies centered on latex, but she was starting to think seriously about it now.

As they lay in bed, afterwards, Kathy and Daphne peppered Emily with questions. She answered them happily. Pleased that her lovers seemed to like her wardrobe. Apparently, they'd be comfortable with her wearing it more often.

"Yes, the good stuff like this is expensive. But off-the-shelf items don't cost that much."

"Yes, it's warm in here, but the sweat makes it slick and easier to remove, when the time comes."

"I can wear it for a full day with no issues, and I've worn cat suits, or body suits for several days, constantly, without too much trouble. I do have to be careful of odors, and damage to my skin."

"Yes, I do have more. Several more outfits and accessories, too. I'll show you more next weekend if you want."

"We want." Kathy said, chuckling.

"Absolutely." Daphne added.

Finally, Daphne asked one more question.

Emily sighed. "Yes, I'm wearing a plug. If I open the crotch zipper more, you'd see it. You should remember how much I like sex, while I'm plugged."

Daphne smiled. She did remember.

After that, with all of the questions answered. The three of them relaxed and slept, as they always did, entwined on the big bed they shared. This time, though, only Kathy was naked. Emily and Daphne were fully dressed. And on this night Emily, rather than Daphne slept in the middle, so her two lovers could both cuddle with her.

That fun night was again repeated the following weekend, with Emily donning a pink version of her catsuit, for dinner and sex afterward. Kathy and Daphne were again fascinated and they again enjoyed the look and feel of their latex clad lover.

On that night, while Kathy rode Daphne's cock, Emily sat on her face, with her crotch unzipped, so Daphne could apply her wonderful mouth and tongue to her pussy as it peaked out through the pink latex. Daphne was used to that sight, but the metal zippers tended to be scratchy, so she didn't enjoy herself as much as usual.

Emily did though. And Kathy while riding the cock, was able to reach around and fondle her latex-covered breasts. They both enjoyed that.

She again slept in her latex, but took it off in the morning, before breakfast.

That became their norm for the next several weeks. Emily wore latex garments often during the weekends, and even occasionally during the week. And all three of them enjoyed the feelings they got from that material and those outfits -- Emily from the inside and the other two from the outside.

Emily had several different styles and colors, and she worked her way through them one-by-one. One evening she even wore a latex hood, but she admitted that she didn't really enjoy it as it was too confining and hot.

Kathy though, really seemed to enjoy that addition and look. She even suggested that it might work on Daphne, who didn't care for the idea, at all.

Discussions over Kathy or Daphne trying on some of the outfits were shot down, as the pieces were sized to fit Emily and Kathy was too tall and Emily too big in general to squeeze into the various items.

On weeknights, when Emily showed up in sexy latex, wanting sex, it was torture for Daphne, as she was still complying with her rule, that didn't allow her to be unlocked during the week. And Kathy made sure it was enforced. So, on those nights Daphne didn't get any release.

On the next Saturday, Emily dressed in latex immediately after breakfast. She came out of her back room wearing a latex bodysuit, that left her legs bare. It was navy blue, with a high neck and long sleeves. Under them she wore long latex gloves in the same color. She explained that the gloves couldn't be removed without first taking off the bodysuit, and that she had no intention of removing it.

Much of it was on display as she was wearing a sheer, white, sleeveless top over her latex skin. A black mini-skirt completed her outfit.

The really bizarre aspect was that the gloves' thumbs were not separate, they were attached to her hands so that she couldn't use her thumbs to grip things.

"Well, that's kind of impractical." Daphne commented.

"But very kinky, in a bondage kind of way." Kathy added, chuckling. "They turn me on."

Emily smiled shyly. "They turn me on too. That's why I'm wearing them. I spotted them on a web site, and spent the night fantasizing about 'em, before I ordered them the next morning. This is the first time I've actually worn them."

She held up her hands and wiggled her fingers, but not her thumbs. "I hope you gals will help me out when I need it."

"Of course," Daphne replied, for the both of them. Then she looked more closely. "Wait a minute, you said that you had no intention of removing the suit. You can't, can you, in those gloves? How did you ever put that suit on?"

Emily blushed a little, caught out. "Well, I looped a ribbon through the zipper, so I could wrap it around my hands to pull it all the way up, in back. Then, once it was closed, I pulled out the ribbon."

"So, you're stuck in there, until we unzip you?" Kathy said, smiling wickedly.

"Well, yes." Emily responded, sheepishly.

Kathy chuckled. And then pointed out an obvious aspect. "You know that we're supposed to go out for dinner, tonight. Are you going to be okay with that?"

Emily giggled. "Yup, I think it'll be fun. I have worn various latex items out in public before, and most people seem to love it."

"But with your hands like that, you look awfully sexy, and kinky." Daphne added.

Emily nodded, and shrugged. "I'll probably need someone to cut my meat for me." Then switching to a childish voice, she looked at Daphne, "will you take care of me big sis?"

Daphne gave her a kiss on the cheek, "yes, baby, I'll help you."

Kathy just shook her head, chuckling. "Emily, you are something else. And I'm continually impressed by your kinks. Not only latex, but public bondage, too?"

"Well, what can I say. I was repressed for so long, now I'm really having fun, letting it all out."

"Works for us." Daphne said, chuckling.

The rest of the day was spent just laying around. Emily had no issues with her restricted hands, except during lunch, and even then, she was able to feed herself, although it was awkward, and several times Daphne or Kathy laughed at her clumsiness.

She just took it on stride. It was a turn-on for her. She wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps the humiliation. Possibly the bondage aspects. But among her two lovers, it was, fun, challenging and erotic.

She was embarrassed when she had to go to the bathroom, and suddenly realized that she wouldn't be able to unzip her crotch. Daphne volunteered, but Kathy got to her first and escorted her to the toilet. Emily thought that Kathy enjoyed her role far too much as she first unzipped her, then sat her down, and pulled the latex open to reveal her pussy.

Emily had trouble relaxing enough to let go, what with Kathy squatting in front of her watching, and chuckling. After she had finally finished, Kathy even wiped her. "There you go sweety." Kathy said as she zipped her back up.

As they rejoined Daphne, Kathy announced, "that went well. And since I took care of everything, little Emily didn't even have to wash her hands."

Daphne laughed, and Emily blushed.

As the time for their dinner out, approached she started to get nervous.

Looking at Kathy, she asked, tentatively. "Would you mind, helping me out of these gloves?"

"Why? I thought you planned on wearing them all night."

"Well, I did. But now I'm having second thoughts."

"Oh, no. You can't back out now. We won't allow it. You're committed, and it will be fun."

Emily looked at Daphne, imploringly, but she just shook her head. "Don't look at me like that. I'm looking forward to watching you, and seeing how the other diners react. It should be mighty entertaining."

Emily harumphed, and sat back sulking.

Kathy though wouldn't allow it. "Well, since we have to be going soon, we need to get ready. And you, Emily need make-up. You can't go out like that. Daphne will show you up." She stood up and offered Emily a hand, "Come on, I'll take care of you."

So, while Daphne got dressed. Kathy took Emily into her closet and selected a short red skirt, smokey, hold-up stockings and her tallest heeled pumps for her to wear.

"I can't go out like this!" Emily cried. "I need some sort of top to cover my breasts. I'll get arrested!"

"Well, they are covered. I don't see any skin." Kathy said, smiling.

But as Emily's panic deepened, she chuckled. "All right, how about this vest?" And she pulled a golden vest off of a hanger.

"Kathy, I don't know. That thing won't cover much, and it will draw even more attention to me."