Secrets Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on. It will cover your breasts, and you deserve the attention. You look perfect and sexy. Just the way I like it."

Emily's other protests were ignored, so she knew she was stuck. Kathy was in full control, and as she'd done with Daphne, making her into her idea of a dream girl.

After the clothes, Kathy took her back to the master bathroom, and began on her makeup. It took her quite a while and as Emily watched in the mirror, her face was transformed into that of a fashion model, for a magazine photo shoot. A men's magazine...

When Kathy was satisfied, she chased Emily out into the living room, so she could get herself ready.

When Daphne, who had been waiting patiently, watching some sitcom, saw her, she whistled. "Wow, you look pretty and sexy."

Emily smiled, weakly, "too much so. I'm afraid. Don't I look a little overdone? A little slutty? Especially in my latex?"

She was obviously not thrilled about going out like she was.

Daphne smiled reassuringly. "Emily, you look fantastic. The only problem you'll have tonight, besides holding your fork, will be fighting off the men who will be begging you for a date. And we know how to deal with them, don't we sister?"

And they both chuckled at that.

They waited, for another half hour before Kathy finally came out. She looked as beautiful as ever.

"Ready ladies?"

"You're so pretty!" Emily said. Then, "yes, I suppose." She added with less enthusiasm.

"You do look great! And our Emily is a little nervous. More, I think over her looks than her hands." Daphne explained, as she stood and pulled Emily up from the couch with her.

"Oh, don't be silly." Kathy scolded as she led the way out, and down the corridor to the garage.

The restaurant they had selected for that evening was another up-scale and elegant place, popular with the younger, well-healed crowd. They would fit in, perfectly.

They had to stand around in the lobby for only a few minutes, once they arrived, and all throughout they drew admiring stares from the other patrons. Daphne took it in stride, knowing that her two friends were drawing most of the attention. Kathy always drew lascivious stares. And on this night the way she was dressed, and looked, Emily did too.

As the three of them passed through the dining room to their tables, they were met by the same looks. Men and women alike stopped talking to admire and lust after them.

Emily chuckled when one clown knocked over his drink, while applying all of his attention to them.

Once seated, they relaxed and focused on their menus, and each other. Ignoring the people around them.

From then on, their evening out proceeded nicely. They received their drinks order, and ordered their food.

A couple of times, guys approached them and tried to start up a conversation, but Kathy always shot them down, while Daphne and Emily played dumb, or chatted with each other.

Emily used two hands to hold her wine glass, afraid of dropping it and making a scene. She figured she could possibly just wrap her fingers around the stem, to drink, but decided that would look too goofy, and draw embarrassing attention to her gloves.

She also struggled with her silverware. She couldn't cut her prime rib, and cursed herself for not ordering something simpler to eat. Daphne cut several pieces for her. But she still struggled, having to hold her fork in her closed fist, and it drew the unwanted attention that she had hoped to avoid, or at least downplay.

Kathy, laughing took over, and after taking her fork out of her hand, fed her like a child, one mouthful at a time.

Emily was embarrassed, especially when she realized that the people around them were watching amusedly. But her little game of public bondage also aroused her.

Looking as she did, with her body covered in latex and her hands constrained she felt like her fetish fantasies were truly coming to life. And it made her pussy very wet.

Kathy, tiring of the work, turned the feeding over to Daphne, who was more loving and accommodating. But it was still deliciously humiliating for Emily.

Eventually Emily's audience lost interest and they settled in and enjoyed their dinner, with Emily and Daphne doing their thing and taking it all in stride.

As they finished their meal, the three of them realized that they had all been turned on by the evening's games, and were more than ready for sex. In fact, they were all so horny they couldn't think of anything else.

Kathy, of course, took the lead "I don't know about you two, but I'm ready for sex. Let's go."

Daphne smiled, broadly and nodded.

"Absolutely!" Emily said, practically moaning in anticipation.

Kathy laughed and flagged down their server, who gave them one more long examination, before accepting the payments and wishing them a goodnight.

The three of them tried to remain calm and dignified as they left the place, but in the parking lot they practically ran to the car, and Kathy broke speed limits heading home.

At one point Daphne complained, "for God's sake don't get us stopped by a cop for speeding. I'd die!"

"Oh hush." Kathy responded.

"Yes, hush. Kathy hurry." Emily sighed.

Back at the condo, it became a stampede for the bedroom.

As always, Kathy was the first one naked. Emily usually kept her latex panties on, and Daphne, by long tradition, maintained her femininity and didn't remove anything.

On this night, though, Emily was the star. Daphne stripped her of everything but her latex body covering and gloves. They stayed on.

As with her cat suits, Emily's body suit included double zippers, Daphne just unzipped the front one so she could get at her lover's wet pussy. And it was really wet!

Their three-way love session proceeded as it usually did, these days.

Daphne always remained fully dressed in her women's outfits, with her corset maintaining her figure and the girdle holding her caged cock in check. She even kept her heels on, although they often got in the way, tangled in the sheets. But Kathy insisted, as the tall heels, held her feet in such a sexy position.

She was used to it, by now. Just as she was accustomed to spending the first part of their love-making sessions always giving pleasure to her lovers.

On occasion, she wished she could get naked like the girls, and feel their warm skin against hers. But Kathy made the rules, and she insisted that Daphne maintain her feminine persona at all times. Daphne had no choice but to follow her lover's orders.

So, the two women's pussies received all of the attention, until they had each enjoyed several orgasms.

After both Kathy and Emily were satisfied, Kathy opened Daphne's crotch, extracted her caged cock and used the key to release her sex. The thing was always anxious for that step, and would spring to full attention as quickly as it was allowed to.

At that point during past sessions, the two women would then argue, good naturedly, over who would get the pleasure of riding Daphne's tool.

For her part, Daphne enjoyed having two women fighting over her, and no matter which one wound up taking her, she loved it.

On this particular night, Kathy had found that Emily's hands felt marvelous as she was rubbed and massaged by her latex-loving girlfriend. And as a reward for Emily's sexy covering and her attentions, she surrendered to her the pleasure of Daphne's cock emptying inside her.

Emily was pleased by the news. Her outfit and her struggles had made her very horny and she knew that she'd really enjoy one final orgasm with a real cock inside her.

And she did. She mounted Daphne as she laid on her back, and impaled herself on the anxiously waiting pole. And it felt wonderful. The two of them thrust up and down in an increasingly rapid rhythm until Daphne began spurting and Emily, feeling the hard cock on her clit and the warmth inside her, came as well.

Kathy had amused herself kissing first one and then the other of her lovers, as they enjoyed themselves.

Still sitting on Daphne's crotch, catching her breath and enjoying the feelings as the cock slowly slipped out, Emily sighed. "Can I ask a favor of you?"

"Who me?" Daphne mumbled.

Hesitantly Emily looked from Daphne to Kathy laying next to them. "Well, I suppose both of you, actually."

"Sure, anything." Kathy said, perplexed.

"Of course," Daphne added.

"Could you also take me in the ass? Like you used to?" Kathy giggled when she saw Emily blushing.

Emily looked at her. "I'm sorry Kathy. I do love getting fucked in my pussy. Thank you for sharing him. But I kind of miss the feelings I used to get when Dave took me in my behind. Could we try that?"

Daphne spoke up, uncomfortably. "I'm afraid I'm kind of empty, right now."

"Oh, I know that. I was talking about later, maybe in the morning. I think we all need to rest now."

"Especially our cock," Kathy said, laughing.

Emily smiled. "Would you mind?"

"Of course not. And I'm sure Daphne wouldn't mind, either."

Daphne wasn't really sure how she felt. She knew her cock would be ready in a few hours' time, but deep down she was a little put off by the whole discussion. The two women were talking about her cock, like it was their sex toy. And that was something that she sometimes resented. And she remembered all too well, how Dave had never been satisfied, when he used to screw Emily in the ass, because her pussy was blocked by her old catheter. As Daphne, or as Dave, she really preferred pussies.

Emily leaned over and laid down on Daphne's chest, allowing her cock to slip out. She gave her a short kissed. "Would you mind, my love?"

Daphne sighed. "Of course not."

And they kissed again. And afterward, Emily shifted over and kissed Kathy before rolling off to her side of the bed.

Kathy, with more energy that the other two, got up and leaning over, secured Daphne's limp cock into its cage. She then took her turn in the bathroom, cleaning up before bed.

As soon as she came out, Emily took her place. Her pussy had been slowly leaking while she laid in the bed. When she came out, it was finally Daphne's turn.

Daphne came out in just a filmy night gown, as she often did these days. All three of them enjoyed cuddling, together, pressing naked, or near-naked flesh against each other as they slept.

Later, while Kathy seemed to be dozing, Emily slipped her hand into Daphne's and gently pulled her up and into the bathroom. "I need some help."

Daphne followed her, curious. At first, she thought that Emily needed to take a pee, but then she realized that her zipper was still open from their sex sessions, so that wasn't it.

Once inside, Emily closed the door and then turning, she reached into a drawer and pulled out her enema kit.

Daphne recognized it immediately from their previous time together. She, actually Dave, had her own, from their previous adventures, when he had learned to hate the thing.

"You're still using that?" Daphne asked, incredulous. Dave had always despised that process, and she'd assumed that since Emily wasn't saddled with her damned catheter any longer, she would have moved on from that dubious pleasure.

"Yes, you've seen me, back there. I'm still plugged, always. I just can't seem to stop." She smiled feebly and shrugged. "I still enjoy the feeling of the plug and the enemas that go with it. Please help me out, here. I know I won't be able to open myself to insert the tube with my hands like this."

Daphne sighed, "all right, let's fill the water bag."

Emily kissed her, "thank you, lover."

But instead of handing over the bag, Emily grabbed her and hugged her. "You know I still love you, don't you? I've missed you and our times together, terribly. I'm so happy that we've been able to get back together."

Daphne didn't know what to say. Dave had certainly loved Emily, but that was many months ago. And now he was with Kathy. And he loved her and being her girlfriend. She didn't know how to explain it, but she gave it her best shot. "Emily, dear, I loved you too, and I still love you, but I'm with her, now."

Emily actually giggled. "I know. And I love Kathy too. I never thought I would love a woman, but now I think I love the both of you, Kathy and Daphne." She kissed her again. "Pretty weird, eh?"

Daphne, was surprised, and also pleased with Emily's admission. She immediately started thinking; wondering how Kathy felt about Emily. Did she, could she love Emily, like she loved her?

Not getting an answer, Emily just pressed on with her need for her nightly enema. "Okay, let's get on with my enema."

She was on her hands and knees, being filled, when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, what's going on in there, you two? Is it something illicit? I hope." Kathy called from behind the door.

Emily laughed, "No, I just needed help with my nightly, internal cleansing."

"You still giving yourself enemas? Can I see?"

"Sure. But it's not all that erotic."

"I'll be the judge of that." Kathy answered as she opened the door and stepped in.

She first saw Daphne leaning casually against the counter, holding an enema water bag. When she followed its hose down and saw the thing plugged into a kneeling Emily's behind, as she held a position on her elbows and knees. It did look kind of erotic, but not all that much fun. At least to her.

"You had to help her with her enema, too?" She said to her bored-looking lover.

"Yes. With her hands like that, she couldn't' do it herself." Daphne answered.

"And Emily, I'm surprised that you're still playing that game." And Kathy knelt down next to her and reaching under began massaging her bulging belly. Through her latex covering, of course.

Emily moaned, and shifted a bit as the water continued to fill her.

"And it turns you on?"

Emily was panting a bit as she was getting full. "Yes," she gasped.

Daphne just stood there watching the interplay. And it was certainly turning her on. Her cock was starting to grow.

Kathy finally stood up, and gave Emily a playful swat on the behind, before heading out the door, giggling. Before closing the door, she stuck her head back in, "we are a really kinky little family, aren't we? I sure love it!"

Daphne had to giggle; Kathy was absolutely correct.

As first Daphne and then Emily returned to the bed, they found Kathy awake and waiting for them.

"I guessed that you were still enjoying your enemas, when you always disappeared into the bathroom after our past sessions. But I wasn't sure, and didn't want to pry. You do it for the fun of it, right? Not because you have to."

"Yes, I still enjoy the way it makes me feel." Emily said, shyly and just over a whisper.

"Your plug kind of enforces it. Doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Seems, kind of submissively humiliating, to me."

"I don't know. I enjoy the feeling. And it turns me on. So, I still do it." And she sounded a bit exasperated by the prodding.

"I'm sorry. It's fascinating; a fetish I've never considered. I may just have to try it sometime."

Emily turned to Kathy and they kissed.

"I'll help if you want. It's certainly not for everyone. Daphne hated them, didn't you lover?"

Daphne was caught off guard, so she just nodded, answering with a simple "yup."

After that the three of them settled in for the night. Both Kathy on one side and Daphne on the other, snuggled up to Emily, enjoying the feel of her latex-covered body.

When Daphne woke up, with the morning light shining through the cracks in the curtains, she found Emily already awake and laying, staring at her.

Daphne smiled, but didn't say anything as Kathy still seemed to be sleeping.

Emily gave her a quick kiss and then slid down the bed where she lifted Daphne's gown and leaned over to wrap her mouth around the caged cock, now fully exposed.

As Emily licked and sucked, Daphne reached down and gently massaged her scalp, running her fingers through her lover's hair.

Soon, Daphne's cock was pushing at its bars. Aroused and ready for sex. She was also enjoying the feel of Emily laying on the bare skin of her groin. These days she was always dressed in her feminine clothes during sex, with Kathy or Emily. Kathy insisted on it. They didn't have sex when she only wore a night gown.

Emily could tell that Daphne was ready, it hadn't taken long, and she was anxious to feel the cock in her ass. But it was still inside its cage, and Emily didn't have the key to unlock it.

When she started to sit up to look for it on the nightstand. Kathy chuckled and whispered, "looking for this?" as she held up the very special little item?

Emily smiled and nodded.

"Better allow me, since it's so hard, it will be a bit difficult to remove the cage. I know, and I have the experience." Kathy said, smiling devilishly. She then got onto her knees and carefully unlocked and removed the cage. Daphne's cock immediately stood tall and hard. She was ready, even though she still felt a small pang of resentment. Very small.

Kathy then sat back on her heels, as Emily crawled up and positioned herself on her elbows and knees, her ass high up and ready.

Daphne, knowing the process, got up behind her and unzipped the rear zipper of her latex outfit, exposing her plugged asshole.

When she reached up to remove the plug, Kathy nudged her hands away. "Better allow me. I'll hold onto it until you've finished."

"Really?" Daphne asked.

"Why not? What are friends for?" Kathy said, chuckling.

Emily just wished they'd get on with it. She was more than ready. She was embarrassed to have Kathy watching and participating, but that feeling only seemed to heighten her arousal. Go figure...

She felt her plug being pulled out, and it felt good. Then she felt Daphne begin to slowly insert her cock, and that felt even better.

Memories came flooding back, of her months with Dave, and all of the wonderful times they'd had, making love like this. She missed him. Everything had changed so. She was a different person, and he was certainly a different person too. Daphne now.

And now with Kathy they were a very bizarre threesome.

Kathy, watching Emily and Daphne enjoy themselves was thinking along the same lines. She remembered the day when they all met, in the crazy collision in the corridor. She giggled at the memory.

Emily, having shifted her weight onto one arm so she could reach down with the other and rub her clit, as she always used to do to help get off with the ass fucking, heard her and became a little embarrassed. Even though she loved Kathy, and she enjoyed anal sex, she was shy about sex like this with an audience.

She couldn't remember ever doing anal with anyone other than her few, male lovers. Certainly, never in front of another woman, and never with a cross-dresser, like Daphne.

But regardless it was feeling very nice, and her latex covered fingers were sliding around her wet clit, taking her to what could only be a top flight orgasm.

Unlike her two girlfriends, Daphne was focused only on her immediate enjoyment. The tightness of Emily's rear hole on her cock, and the feel of her soft, smooth, latex-covered flesh on her own naked skin were wonderful and she was rapidly and uncontrollably reaching the point of no return. She'd be coming in moments, and was trying her best to hold off until Emily started in on her own orgasm.

Daphne heard Kathy giggle and was momentarily distracted, but then she heard Emily moan, and that got her back on track. She felt Emily tense and begin to shudder, and that signal told her that she too could release her own orgasm.

The two of them came, simultaneously and it felt fantastic!

They kept pumping and pushing for quite a while, until Daphne's balls were empty and Emily could feel the warmth of her spunk inside her.

Finally, though, they'd had enough and Emily relaxed and flattened herself on the bed, on her belly, with Daphne stretched out on top of her, her cock sliding out and shrinking.