Secrets Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy leaned in and kissed first Emily and then Daphne. "Enjoy yourselves?" she asked.

Emily smiled and moaned dreamily and happily.

"Daphne, dear. How about you? Remind you of the old days?" Kathy prompted her. She realized that she was being a bit bitchy, bringing up the times when Emily and Dave used to make out that way. Before things had changed so much. But she was feeling a bit bitchy. She'd been left out, and she considered Daphne to be hers, despite their current three-way relationship.

Daphne, didn't know what to say. It had reminded her of the good old days. But those were long gone, as was Dave. And that made her uncomfortably sad. The sex just now had been great. And she realized that were she still Dave, she would have been overjoyed to be in bed, having sex with two beautiful women. And actually, having a relationship with them. And, she admitted to herself, as Daphne she was absolutely happy to be part of the threesome. A lesbian threesome, with her as the sissy member.

She realized that it was an inexplicably weird situation. But saw no way out. And didn't really want it to end. So, all she could come up with, in answer to Kathy's question was. "It was really good."

Kathy sensing that was all she would get, accepted it.

"All right, let's get moving. I need my morning coffee. Daphne, please get off of Emily, so I can return her plug to where it belongs and put your cage back on."

Daphne groaned, but complied and in no time, Emily's ass was plugged and she was zipped back up, and her cock was again locked away.

Kathy having completed the two tasks, quickly dove into the bathroom to wash Daphne's cum, and Emily's juices off of her hands.

Emily and Daphne laid back down to cuddle and complete their recovery.

Twenty minutes later, coffee mug in hand, Kathy stuck her head back into the bedroom. "Come on you two get a move on. Let's get breakfast going."

Both of them groaned in protest, but they did start to stir, so Kathy headed back to the kitchen and the morning news on TV.

Emily and Daphne crawled into the shower together to wash. It felt good, and Daphne enjoyed the feel of Emily's latex, wet, soapy and slippery. When Emily asked to be unzipped, Daphne refused. It was too much fun, and she didn't want to do anything like that without Kathy's blessing. At least that was her excuse.

After drying off, Emily recruited Daphne to again help with her enema. As her hands were still useless, still covered in her thumbless latex gloves.

Daphne again reluctantly helped, and the chore was completed in no time.

Finished, Emily wandered out to the kitchen, in only her now-damp latex.

Daphne performed her normal morning routine and dressed fully, in her feminine clothes, make-up and all, before joining her two girlfriends.

By the time she arrived Kathy was on her third cup of coffee and Emily was starting on her second.

Once all of them were gathered, Emily asked to be unzipped so she could get out of her outfit and use her hands properly.

Kathy looked at her speculatively. "I don't think so. I'm loving the way you look and feel, in your latex. I think you ought to wear it more often. Especially since you like it so much."

"Okay, I will, but right now, I've had enough of the lack of opposable thumbs." Emily replied.

"Oh, but they're so cute. And it's so much fun for me to see you struggling like that."

"Oh, you're just being mean," Emily whined. She then turned to Daphne, giving her a beseeching look.

"Hey, don't look at me. I'm not going to cross her. I will help feed you, though." Daphne said, chuckling.

"Oh, come on!" Emily said, exasperated. "I never should have worn the things. Last night was embarrassing. These gloves are too bondagy."

"Bondagy?" Kathy laughed. "You mean you're not into bondage? But you bought those things, and you put them on, yourself. I think that among your other kinks, you're also into that fetish, too. Perhaps we should turn you over to Mistress Barbra. You just might enjoy her attentions."

"Oh, no. I'm not that much into it."

Daphne, listening to the two of them realized that her cock was again growing within its cage. Picturing Emily, in latex, being worked over by the Mistress, was certainly interesting. It was also interesting that his cock had the energy to get excited.

Emily just surrendered and allowed herself to be fed her breakfast. Like a child - or a bondage slut. She tried to handle it herself, but Daphne and Kathy wouldn't allow it. They had too much fun treating her like a helpless baby, and they kept her utensils away from her as they took turns pushing food into her mouth. They giggled throughout.

Finally, after they'd finished and cleaned up, Daphne unzipped her and helped her peel off her latex. Emily immediately jumped back into the shower. She took her outfit with her and washed it along with her body.

An hour later, she came out of the bedroom dressed casually and joined her two partners in the living room.

Kathy and Daphne were curled up on the couch watching the television, and just relaxing. She joined them and a review of the previous evening's events commenced.

"Did you have fun, last night?" Kathy asked casually.

"Me? I had a blast." Daphne said, chuckling.

Kathy nudged her. "I was asking Emily. I know you had fun."

Emily laughed. "Yes, I really enjoyed it. I always love the feel of my latex, and I get a perverse pleasure being out in public wearing it."

"Is it all the attention you get? Exhibitionism?"

Emily thought for a moment, "I guess." Then she shook her head, "I really don't know. I've never evaluated it, like that."

Daphne smiled, lovingly. "I think you're just one very kinky girl, and now that you've been able to get rid of that damned catheter, you're letting it all hang out."

"Maybe." Emily admitted. She hadn't really thought about her fantasies and fetishes as being anything unusual or bad. They were just things that pleased her and turned her on. So, she enjoyed all she could.

"You're just making up for lost time." Daphne added.

Emily, still lost in thought, just nodded.

"And what about the gloves, and the way they restricted you? That was a form of bondage, you know, public bondage, actually. Is that another fetish you like?"

Emily was really getting uncolorable with the whole discussion. It made her sound like a total fetish freak. And she certainly didn't think of herself in those terms.

Exasperated, she just shook her head as she sat up, and pulled away from the other two.

"I'm no fetish slut. If that's what you're saying. Some things turn me on, and I enjoy them, so I play with them. That's all." She said, angrily.

"Oh, lover, we don't think that way at all. We love you, and we're happy for you. And it's not like we don't have our own fantasies and fetishes." Kathy said, consolingly as she reached over and pulled her into an embrace.

"Yah, look at me?" Daphne said, laughing only a little self-consciously.

That got a laugh out of both Kathy and Emily. She started relaxing, realizing that no one was criticizing her. That they really did love her.

Daphne, relieved to see Emily coming around, began thinking about her own predicament.

"You know, sometimes I still have trouble understanding my own situation. I mean how freaky am I? I'm a guy who's almost always dressed as a woman. My cock is locked away, and I don't have control of the key. And, when I'm not wearing a dress, I'm dressed as a sissy. I never imagined I'd be living out those fetishes."

Now it was Emily's turn to console her lover. "But you do enjoy it right? And at least you don't have a catheter inside you."

Daphne laughed, "Yes, there's that."

Kathy then grabbed both of them and pulled everyone into a big hug. "I love both of you and all of your fetishes. It's so much fun, how could I not?" She kissed them in turn. "Let's just keep doing what we enjoy."

Daphne and Emily both voted a resounding 'yes' to that.

The three of them spent the next hour, making out happily, there on the couch, before getting dressed and then heading out for a typical weekend day, as three, loving girlfriends.

In the weeks that followed, the three of them lived together, happily and comfortably. Their love for each other continued to grow.

They found themselves to be perfectly compatible. Chores around the house got done, with little angst. They worked together on meal preparation and often found that where one was weak in some skill or experience, another was strong.

It was an idyllic existence, unpredictably wonderful - almost too good to be true. But it worked, and they were happy.

And, of course, their sex escapades were fantastically fun and satisfying.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.