Secrets Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He and I started dating and then we met Kathy, and then Dave and I broke up and then Kathy and Dave got together, and then Kathy taught Dave to be Daphne."

Emily stopped when she ran out of breath.

By the time she had blurted out their whole story, Penny was laughing. At both the delivery and the situation.

Kathy then took over. "After Daphne and I became full-time lovers, we got back together with Emily, and we became a throuple, and moved into what used to be Dave's condo. And here we are."

Emily applauded, happily at the completion of their tale, and Penny joined in, laughing.

"That's so cool." Penny said, as her laughter slowed.

After they'd all calmed down, Daphne did too, as she was relieved that Penny wasn't upset by her real gender, Kathy turned back to Penny. "Are you okay with that? With Daphne 's secret?"

"Of course, I am. Although I would never have guessed. Daphne you're a perfect lady." Penny answered, smiling happily.

Daphne sighed, thankfully, and Penny blew her a kiss.

"Well, we all have our secrets, I have one that I need to explain to you, before we get naked." Penny said. She paused for a moment and Kathy thought she actually saw her blush, before she started to explain.

"Before I met Barbra, I was strictly a man's woman. I got involved with a dominant guy, who I thought I loved, and he really pushed me to the edges of my comfort zone. He wanted me to be his sex slave, as in actual slave. And I admit it worked for a while." She paused, embarrassed, "it was fun, but difficult, too." And she shook her head, obviously uncomfortable with her admission.

"But when he wanted to brand me, I refused and got away from him."

"Wow. A real brand?" Daphne groaned. That seemed way over the top. Inhuman.

"I had already allowed him to tattoo me."

"Oh?" Kathy said, obviously interested, curious.

"Well, nowhere where anyone can see." Penny said, sheepishly. But then she smiled, coyly. "I'd have to strip, to show you."

"That's Okay with us. If it's Okay with you." Kathy said, giggling.

"Oh, it's no big deal for me. Mistress usually keeps me naked around the house all of the time." Penny said as she began pulling her dress off over her head.

Underneath, she only wore a garter belt and stockings. "No bra, and no panties for this slave." She commented, as she laid her dress off to the side and stood in front of the three of them. All she had on was her slave collar. They knew that never came off.

They all stared. Penny had a great body, thin and smooth, boyish, actually. With narrow hips and smallish breasts. Her nipples were pierced and ringed, but it was the tattoos that were attention grabbing.

Each of her nipples were a bright pinkish-red and her areolas were shaped like hearts. They looked darling, and sexy as hell.

Daphne, in particular, began dreaming about getting a closer look, and wrapping her lips around them.

Penny reached up and held her breasts. When I didn't agree to get implants, my boyfriend insisted I get my nips tattooed to make my little boobs, look sexier.

"It worked." Daphne chuckled, and Penny smiled at her, proudly.

But Penny's smile faded as she brought her hands down to frame her pussy.

"He had this put on me at the same time, as a surprise."

Everyone looked down and saw what she was refereeing to.

There, on her mons was a similar heart, it was larger and done in the same bright colors, and it extended down to the top of her pussy lips. But in its center, in black was the word 'Slave' in big block letters.

And outlining the heart was an elaborate tribal pattern tattoo that dipped down between her legs. The dark lines and swirls drew even more attention to the heart centered on her mound.

"Wow," Emily sighed. She wasn't sure if she liked it or hated it, but it sure was erotic, and it turned her on.

After giving her friends a chance to take it all in, she shifted position, spreading her legs and holding her skin aside with her hands.

They could then see that the tribal patterns covered her pussy lips and a bit of her inner thighs, as they continued toward her backside.

Sighing, she asked, "do you want to see it all?"

"If you want to show us. It is, ah, impressive and sexy." Kathy said, softly.

Penny nodded, and turned so they could see her ass.

They were all a bit shocked when they saw that the tribal pattern continued from between her legs until it covered her entire ass. And what really stunned them was that along the top of her ass, from side to side, it said 'My Slut' in clear, one-inch letters.

"That's a little much." Emily said, sympathetically.

"I know, right?" Penny answered, sadly. "I didn't know he'd done that to me until after it was too late."

"But that's not all. Forgive me for mooning you." And she bent over at the waist and spread her as cheeks with her hands.

They could then see that her ass hole was surrounded by a circle of the same reddish-pink ink used on her breasts and mound. To anyone with a view, it drew a lot of attention to that part of her.

After a few seconds she stood up and turned to face them.

All three of them could see that she was embarrassed and not particularly happy with the way she looked, down there. Daphne was sure that she saw tears in Penny's pretty eyes.

"Marked like this. Sex with any guy, is difficult. I tried it a couple of times, after I split. It never worked. A couple of them were turned off, and left me immediately. While the others all assumed that they could treat me like a slut and rape me."

She paused and wiped her eyes. Daphne stood up and hugged her, and Emily soon followed and joined them.

"I can't wear a bikini, either. Too much of my tattoo shows." Penny sighed, sadly.

After another pause to wipe her eyes again, she finished with her story.

"When I met Barbra, it seemed to work out. I do enjoy being her slave, and she doesn't treat me like a slut." Emily said quietly, as she enjoyed the attention from her two new friends.

Kathy then stood up, shaking her head, sadly, and completed the foursome hug.

After their shared embrace, they settled back down onto the couch. This time Daphne took the chair opposite, while the other three got cozy on the couch. Real cozy, as Penny was still naked, and all three of them were holding onto each other.

"But what about the piercing?" Emily asked, indicating the golden ring, that had been shining, down between Penny's legs. That needed explaining.

"Oh, Barbra added that as her own contribution. She's never been a fan of my tattoos; I think she's angry that I was marked like this by my X-boyfriend. So, she decided to have my clit pierced as her own indication of ownership."

"And you let her?" Kathy asked?

"Yes, of course. I love her. I can't refuse her anything." She seemed a bit put off by the question, offended. She had already explained how much she loved Barbra and being her slave.

Kathy got the message. "I'm sorry. I've heard that those piercings are difficult and painful as all hell. And that's where she attaches the leash?"

"Oh God! How can you stand that? Doesn't it hurt?" Emily said. She was horrified. She couldn't imagine something like that through her clit, if it would even fit.

Emily sighed, again. "Well, it does hurt. When they pierced me, I actually passed out from the pain. But as it healed, and it took a long time, the pain subsided." She paused for a moment, then sadly admitted, "I actually lost some of the feeling down there."

"Oh no!" Emily cried out, even more horrified.

"Yes, it makes it easier when she leads me around by the damned leash. But I don't enjoy sex quite as much anymore, either."

Emily consolingly leaned over to Penny and they hugged. "It's not that bad," Penny mumbled.

"I can't imagine." Emily said, sadly.

Kathy and Daphne looked at each other and realized how lucy they were to have each other.

They all sat quietly for several minutes. Kind of uncomfortable and at a loss for what to say next.

Kathy finally took charge as she often did. "Well, girls, I think we've shared enough secrets for tonight. How about we move into the bedroom for some fun."

Daphne smiled. "Yes! Let's get to that orgy we talked about."

Penny giggled and nodded as Emily laughed and stood up. "I'm ready," she said.

That got all of them moving. It was a tight and stimulating squeeze as they all shuffled through the narrow doorway into the bedroom. Especially as Kathy had already started stripping off her own dress, to join Penny in her nudity.

Inside, Penny and Kathy quickly crawled onto the bed, and watched as Emily stripped.

"What's that?" Penny asked a she spotted Emily's latex panties.

"My secret kink," Emily answered. "I love latex. Always have, so I wear these all of the time."

"And she wears more complete outfits, too. They're luscious." Kathy added.

"Oh, so Daphne and I aren't the only kinky ones around here." Penny said, chuckling.

Kathy leaned over and kissed her. And they held it long and passionately. When they broke off their kiss, Kathy explained. "Oh no. We all have our secrets."

As Emily climbed onto the mattress, Penny gave Kathy another kiss. "Well, you know mine. And I can see Daphne's and now Emily's. But what's yours?"

Daphne laughed. "She's my dom."

Kathy looked at her and began to deny it, but Emily cut her off. "She's our dom. But not to Barbra's level. She's the strong one in our house. Our mistress and leader."

"Yes, and I wouldn't be the woman I am, without her." Daphne said. And although she giggled as she said it, the admission bothered her a bit.

Kathy, laughed. "That's for sure. And I guess it's true. I did create Daphne. Or perhaps 'molded' is a better term. Daphne is the love of my life, at least in part because of who she has become."

She reached out and dragged Daphne into the bed. And kissed her. And Daphne kissed her back.

She then turned to Penny. "Daphne tends to stay in her pretty clothes while we make love. It encourages her; helps her maintain her feminine personality. And that, I love."

Emily chuckled. "But her cock will get unlocked and used, sometime tonight. Never fear. And as our guest of honor. You're entitled to its use."

"Oh?" Penny said, as she looked from one to the other.

"Yes, if you want to, that is. If you haven't sworn off live cocks and warm sperm." Kathy said.

Daphne, of course was intently listening to their banter. She once again got the feeling that she was just a sex object, or at least her cock was. But that wasn't all bad...

"I think that might be fun." Penny said thoughtfully. "But I'll have to see it, first."

"Oh, we usually get her warmed up before I unlock her. You'll be able to examine her, then."

Emily giggled. "Although it might be difficult for all three of us to get our heads together on that." And she and Kathy laughed.

Kathy leaned over and patted Daphne, who was now lying next to her, possessively on her crotch. "Oh, I think we can manage."

The king-sized mattress was soon full of female bodies, and they were all in close contact with one another.

Initially, Penny and Emily paired up, while Kathy and Daphne settled into their own comfortable routine.

But, before long it became more of a free-for-all, with the girls kissing, licking and fondling each other's bodies in random rotations.

There was a lot of nudging and giggling, too, as they switched positions and locations on the bed and on each-other.

Of course, Daphne's sex remained locked away, so she could only give pleasure to the others, and accept only kisses in turn. But she was okay with that. As always it built her level of arousal, and she knew that it would make her orgasm, when it came, that much more intense.

Penny seemed to enjoy Emily's and Kathy's large breasts. In part, she admitted in whispers, because hers were so small. She added that her Mistress enjoyed attention there, as well.

Daphne knowing that she was destined to fuck Penny, paid particular attention to her pussy, which, with its tattoos and its ring, was something special; erotic and unique.

She spent a lot of time manipulating the ring that dangled from the girl's clit. Biting on it and gently pulling and twisting the thing, unsure how much she would feel. She discovered, happily, that despite the supposed damage caused when she was pierced, Penny reacted excitedly when her clit was treated in that fashion.

But she wasn't the only one fascinated by Penny's erotically decorated crotch. Kathy and Emily both were attracted to the sight, as well. Emily, although she found it sexy as hell, was actually turned off by the permanence of the tattoos, and by the words so obviously displayed on the girl's body. Especially the ones on her lower back. Of course, she'd heard them called 'tramp stamps' and found that term disgusting. But here was Penny with exactly that above her ass. How could she stand it?

Despite the occasional distraction, they were all deeply involved and enjoying themselves immensely.

Penny was truly loving it. She'd been so used to playing the subservient role when she slept with Barbra, not concerning herself with her own enjoyment, and only focusing on Mistress' orgasms, that this group session was absolutely wonderful!

For a change, she was the center of attention, and not by just one lover, by three of them. And all three were kinky in their own right. Especially Daphne with her locked cock and Emily in her latex.

It was all so fantastically fetishy!

And Kathy was a pleasure too. She had a great body and even though the other two described her as the dominant one, she was nowhere near as demanding as Barbra. And Penny found that refreshing.

As the night wore on, all of the women enjoyed several orgasms. Given and received by one or more of the others. And Daphne was fantastic with her mouth. When Penny commented her prowess, Kathy giggled. "She gets lots of practice. She's always so horny, from being locked up, and so anxious for her own reward, that she really delivers. Doesn't she?"

Penny wasn't sure who she was asking. Emily mumbled, "yes." From between Kathy's legs.

And Penny shivered with pleasure, as Daphne mumbled, "I try." From between hers.

After the girls had enjoyed their orgasms, their second or third, they all collapsed in place. Although Daphne continued gently licking around Penny's tattooed pussy lips.

"I think it's time I unlocked our cock." Kathy sighed.

"Did you say 'our cock'?" Penny asked, giggling. "I thought it is Daphne's."

"Well, it is, but since I have the key, and Emily shares in it, equally, I consider it ours." Kathy said.

Penny laughed. "What do you think of that, Daphne, my dear?"

Daphne paused her licking and looked up at the three of them from between Penny's legs, "I haven't had any control over my cock for more than a year, now. First Emily and then Kathy have held my keys. So, I'm used to it." And then she went back to licking.

Kathy chuckled. "And our control of Daphne's cock has made her a wonderful woman and a perfect lover. And now, if you want it, it's your turn, Penny, to enjoy our cock. I'm sure she's willing."

Daphne again stopped licking Penny's pussy. "I sure am," she said with a wide smile.

Penny smiled back. "Me too. I haven't had a real cock in me for over a year, myself."

"Good." Kathy said as she slipped off the edge of the bed to retrieve the cage's key. She then directed traffic as Emily shifted to the far side of the bed, Daphne crawled up to lay in the middle of the mattress with her head on the pillows, and she and Penny knelt beside her.

Penny watched fascinated as Kathy pulled Daphne's skirt up to expose her underwear. She chuckled when she saw the panty girdle that Daphne wore, but grew attentive as Kathy first opened the girdle's crotch, revealing the shiny cage that held Daphne's cock. She could see it all red and swollen, and pushing out between the bars.

Once the thing was fully exposed, instead of unlocking it, Kathy leaned over and began licking and sucking on the poor tortured prick. Daphne moaned and squirmed, but Kathy kept it up. Penny was certain that it was torture, but she only watched.

Finally, Kathy sat back up and grabbing Daphne's balls with one hand, used them to-hold the cock and unlock the cage. She then carefully, and with some difficulty maneuvered the cage off of Daphne's cock.

Penny noticed the way the cage fit. "Does that thing pas through his cock? Is it pierced?"

"Yes, her cock is pierced. It makes it impossible for her to ever pull out of her cage. Without the key, or some very delicate cutters, she has no choice but to wear the thing for as long as we want." Kathy said.

"Wow. No wonder she's such a good girl." Penny said, awestruck.

Emily rolled onto her side and kissed Daphne passionately. She didn't want Daphne to feel bad about her predicament. If that's what it was.

She broke off the kiss when Daphne moaned, in pleasure. When Emily looked, she saw that Penny had positioned herself over Daphne's cock and had begun lowering herself down on top of the thing.

Penny sighed as she felt it slide inside her wet pussy.

"This feels so good. It's been so long." She said, sighing. And the sigh turned into t moan.

Kathy, laid down next to them, on her side of the bed, to watch.

Daphne reached up and hooking one finger through the ring on Penny's slave collar, she began playing with Penny's nipple rings, with her other hand. Penny smiled and began bouncing up and down, fucking herself on the hard cock.

Kathy grew intrigued as she saw occasional sparkles of light, reflected from the ring in Penny's clit. She reached out a finger and placing it just so, began flicking it each time it moved up and away from Daphne's groin.

Each time she did, Penny huffed and flinched. But the smile never left her face. In fact, it grew wider, and she began nibbling her own lip.

It didn't take either Daphne or Penny very long before they began nearing their orgasms.

Daphne held out as long as she could, but when she felt Penny tense, she let herself go and they both came, together. Moaning and pumping in concert.

So much so that both Kathy and Emily laughed, together. And they settled back to watch their two lovers finish their fun, unmolested.

After she'd calmed a bit, and Daphne's cock had shrunk, Penny climbed off and squeezed down between Kathy and Daphne.

They laid like that for several minutes while the two participants caught their breath. Then Kathy got up and laying across Penny's legs reinstalled the cage on Daphne's limp member.

"Why?" Penny asked, watching.

"Tradition." Emily called out from the other side, laughing.

Penny just shook her head, and relaxed back onto the pillows. After a while, though, she could feel Daphne's cum, leaking out of her wet pussy, so she climbed laboriously out from between the others and ducked into the bathroom to clean up a bit.

She returned to find that, other than Daphne having closed herself up and repositioned her skirt, no one had moved. So, she crawled back into her position between Kathy and Daphne.

While she had watched Penny leave and return Emily had been thinking. So, once she had settled back into her spot, Emily rolled on top of Daphne so she could see her.

"Penny, lover, your tattoos are, ah, interesting, but how can you wear a swim suit, with those tattoos? Isn't it embarrassing as hell?" she asked, and then added, "if you don't mind my asking."

Penny squirmed over and kissed her. "I do avoid it. But sometimes I do go to the beach, and just ignore the stares, and remarks. What else can I do?"

Emily feeling embarrassed for asking, and feeling the need to make amends, climbed over Daphne, so she could get in next to Penny.

Daphne shifted and found herself on the outside, but didn't much mind. And she too was interested in Penny's body mods. She relaxed, closed her eyes and eavesdropped as Emily and Penny cuddled and talked.