Secrets Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. We're the ones who will suffer." Emily added, flippantly.

"So please, Daphne dear. Let me milk you." Penny said. And she rubbed her hands like she was ready to begin, immediately.

But Daphne wasn't ready. Sullenly, she said, "no. It's not right."

Kathy looked at her, and shrugged. "Well then, girls, I guess it's us and our vibrators."

At that Emily opened their toy drawer and pulled out their collection and a tube of lubricant, and she started handing them out.

Daphne, in a huff, started climbing out of bed, but Kathy grabbed her arm and wouldn't let her go.

"Oh no, my love. Don't you dare leave us. You stay here, so you can see what you're missing."

When Daphne didn't immediately lay back down, Kathy with Penny's help dragged her back into the bed and sprawled on top of her, while they began lubricating themselves and the toys.

Daphne had no choice but to lay there as if she were part of the bed, while her two lovers and their girlfriend got themselves off several more times.

Of course, it had the desired effect on her. She grew increasingly horny, as well as frustrated and angry, too.

The night ended with them all huddled in bed ready for sleep. Except for Daphne who remained seriously upset by the treatment she had received, and by the prospect of remaining locked away until she submitted to the indignity of being forced to cum. And she was really horny, too.

The next weekend was scheduled by Kathy and Penny to be a repeat of the previous one, with the four of them getting together to spend Saturday out for the day and then in bed as a group that night. Kathy and Emily were looking forward to it. And they were sure Penny was too.

Daphne, though, wasn't so enthusiastic. She was now much hornier and more frustrated. And she was starting to become resigned to her fate. Remaining locked away until she surrendered to be milked. But then what? Afterward, and after the humiliation, would they unlock her and remove the cage. But then what? Like any guy, she'd be empty and unable to get it up. So, would they even bother? When would they unlock her, after that? The prospects were terrifying.

With those worries, she held out, and although she participated in their orgy, she didn't get an orgasm of her own. The girls all sure did, multiple times.

They continued to find Penny to be a fun addition to their sexual adventures. She demonstrated several new games and techniques, that Kathy and Emily enjoyed immensely. She was very good with her mouth, her hands and her decorated body. And the gymnastic positions she wrapped them into were wonderfully erotic and entertaining too. She even brought along one of her leashes and Kathy delighted in manipulating her with the leash attached to her collar, not to her clit.

The slave girl was also very good with a vibrator and, of course the strap-on. The three of them hadn't spent much time with those toys, after all, they had each other, and Daphne's cock. But with it remaining locked away. The three women found them to be a happy substitute. They especially enjoyed them as Daphne's cock, when it was available, was a one and done proposition, and the toys were inexhaustible.

They had started that weekend by getting together Saturday morning for a group session at Kathy's favorite beauty spa. It was a package deal offered by the salon, that allowed them to all hang together through the various treatments. And wine was provided to help them enjoy their day.

They first took over four stations for mani-pedis. That was followed by hair stations and finally they moved on to the facial and beauty stations.

While there, Emily requested long term eyelash extensions, and she suggested them for Daphne, too.

Kathy enthusiastically agreed that it would be a great idea for her lover.

Daphne was unenthusiastic. But as in most things, these days, she could only submit to the wishes of her two lovers. And this time Penny also supported the idea. So, she allowed the beautician to glue long and sexy false eyelashes to her lids.

As they were all preparing to depart, feeling wonderful, the girls caught Daphne examining her face in one of the big mirrors.

"Your eyes look so much bigger. Beautiful!" Emily gushed.

"That's nice. But what will Davie do?" Daphne asked, quietly, so Penny wouldn't overhear.

"What do you mean? He'll just have prettier eyes, too." Kathy said pleasantly.

For the rest of the weekend Daphne found herself admiring her new lashes whenever she looked at herself in the mirrors around the house. She did look more feminine. And her eyes did look bigger and sexier. But there was also a nagging worry about Davie and how they would affect his relationships at work. He supposed that, if they noticed, and he was afraid that many of them would, they'd just write it off to yet another aspect of his increasingly gay changeover. It probably wouldn't make things any worse than they already were.

And she was right. A few of Davie's customers did notice, and were clearly upset by his new look. He did his best to ignore their reactions.

It was almost more difficult to deal with the two women, in different offices, who noticed his new eyes immediately and commented pleasantly on how nice his lashes looked. He had to accept their compliments, as if he appreciated their acceptance and encouragement. That was difficult. More so because the one girl apparently believed that he was gay and getting more in touch with his feminine side, while the other saw him as a sissy, being driven to the look by his dominant lover. Both of their opinions made him uncomfortable.

As the next weekend approached, Daphne grew increasingly frustrated with her lack of sex. She finally decided to surrender, but she was still very much afraid of what was to come. When she looked it up on-line, it didn't sound that bad. But milking still seemed like a new form of humiliation and torture. She still hated the idea.

And it sure seemed like another method of control. And she thought that she was already very much under the control of Kathy, and Emily, too. And now also Penny.

So that Saturday when they crawled into bed. Daphne knelt up in front of the other three and uncomfortably asked. "Penny would you please milk me? Get it over with, so I can get out of my cage?"

Penny smiled and clapped. "Of course. I'd be delighted."

Daphne then turned to Kathy. "And afterwards will you let me out of my cage, so I can get some real sex?"

"Yes dear. I will. And I will ride you. As soon as your prick is ready for it, that is." Kathy said and she reached over and under Daphne's skirt so she could fondle her caged cock. She could tell by the feel that it wasn't exactly excited, at least not at the moment. But she knew that it would be, sometime later.

Daphne was upset when they didn't immediately work on her. Instead, the girls proceeded like they had the past weeks, focusing on getting each other off, and they expected Daphne to join in, as she had in the past.

With little choice she did, and her level of hornyness grew even more severe as she sucked and licked and kissed the pussies of her three girlfriends.

Only after the three of them had had several orgasms, did they relax and begin working on Daphne.

"I'll need to get clear access to her ass, you know." Penny said, casually, to the group.

Kathy chuckled, "that shouldn't be a problem. Her girdle opens up wide to allow her to pee and poop, with it still in place."

"I thought we'd just strip her."

"Oh, no need. Like you've seen she's much more the ladylike when she's properly dressed."

Daphne laid there, hating the way they were discussing her so casually. Like she was just a pet to be played with. Bus she was so anxious to get this over with, she didn't say anything.

Kathy sat up and reaching over lifted Daphne's skirt, spread her legs and opened her girdle wide.

"See?"

Penny sliding down, until she was laying between Daphne's legs with her head over her crotch.

"I see. That should work." She said as she leaned her head down and began licking his cock through its cage.

Daphne moaned. It felt so good, but she knew she wouldn't be able to cum with her cock compressed inside its chastity cage.

While Penny concentrated on her work, Kathy spoke up. "We thought you might be able to do her sixty-nine style. She can earn her release, and reward you for your effort. How does that sound."

"Hmm," Penny mumbled around the cock. Then she pulled off. "I like the idea. Never tried it that way."

Soon, Penny could feel the cock pushing and pulsing and she knew that Daphne was ready.

She again pulled off and maneuvered her way until she was properly positioned, with her pussy over Daphne's chest her breasts on his hips and her arms and head positioned over his cock. It was awkward, but delightfully kinky.

Kathy took the opportunity to cram a pillow underneath Daphne's ass, lifting her up off the mattress, granting easier access to her asshole.

Emily pushed a couple of pillows behind Daphne's head to help her into the right position to reach Penny's pussy. She wound up staring at the girls' decorated ass hole. It added to her now painful arousal.

In position, Penny asked Kathy for, and accepted the tube of lubricant and the long, thin dildo she had brought along for the occasion.

Ignoring the cage under her chin, she began rubbing a big dollop of lube around and into Daphne's asshole. She moaned as she felt the cold and the intrusion. She hadn't had anything up her ass in many months. Not since she and Emily had played their anal games.

"Ladies, first you have to make sure the guy is ready to cum. As ready as he can be, that is. Then you have to lube him up thoroughly."

Hearing her, Daphne was again upset and humiliated by the dispassionate explanation and the studious observation by his two lovers.

"Daphne, you're nice and open down here. That's great," Penny said pleasantly, referring to her ass hole.

With that she pushed two fingers deeply into Daphne's rectum and felt for her prostate. Daphne jumped and squirmed at the intrusion, but was unable to move much.

As soon as she found the little gland, and pushed on it, Daphne tensed and groaned. It felt so weird, and so very good.

"Feels nice, eh?" Penny said giggling. "Now why don't you get to work on me, while I work on you. I bet I'll be able to coax your load out before you get me off. After all I've already had two orgasms, tonight."

Daphne suddenly realized that she had been laying there with Penny's tattooed pussy and ass right in front of her nose, and hadn't been doing anything. So, she immediately pushed her tongue out and into Penny's already wet sex and began screwing her, that way.

She chuckled. "That's nice. This might just work out well for the both of us."

Penny then went back to massaging the prostate under her fingers. With her other hand she massaged Daphne's balls.

She could feel her reacting to her ministrations. Daphne's cock was pulsing and her ass was clenching. Penny figured that her subject was ready to let loose, whether she liked it or not.

She released her grip on the balls, and picked up the skinny dildo, she began sliding it into Daphne's ass in between the two fingers that were already inside.

Once she knew that it was in place, she started pushing it in and out and against the very sensitive prostate. Her two fingers were also pushing and pumping on that very special nodule.

Daphne felt herself pumping, not from her cock, but inside herself, and even though her cock was squished and compressed inside the cage, she felt her cum pushing out. It felt good, but not nearly as great as a real orgasm.

"Daphne!" Penny called out. "Don't you dare stop eating me. You slut."

Daphne suddenly realized that she had neglected her duties, as she came from the milking. Upset, she went back to licking and tonging the pussy in front of her.

All along, Kathy and Penny, had been lounging down by Daphne's waist, watching, fascinated.

When the cum started trickling out the end of Daphne's cock, and out along the bars of her cage, they almost applauded. Daphne was cumming, even though her cock wasn't out and free, and it sure seemed like she wasn't getting a lot of pleasure out of it. Certainly not as much a she normally would.

When the flow of sperm died down Penny removed her fingers but left the dildo in place.

Then she started to pant and shudder, and she orgasmed herself, with a soft groan of pleasure.

"Ahhh, nice," she moaned.

Daphne could tell that Penny had cum, but she kept licking gently, feeling Penny's juices dribbling down onto her chin and neck.

After a couple of minutes Penny sighed, and then reached down and grabbed the dido again. She resumed using it to push on Daphne's prostate, working out the last few drops of cum from the tip of his cock.

"Daphne dear. Now you can shift to licking my ass hole. It is nicely decorated, isn't it?"

As she said it, she pushed herself up, bringing her rear down and closer to Daphne's tired tongue.

Daphne though didn't react immediately. She had never tongued anyone's ass hole before, and the thought was far from appealing.

"Come along slut." Penny ordered. "Your tongue should be plenty wet from my pussy. All you need to do is poke it up my other hole."

And to emphasize her point, Penny wiggled the dildo around firmly inside Daphne's rear.

Daphne groaned and then followed orders. She licked her tongue around Penny's ass until she located her rosebud and then pushed inside.

She didn't taste anything terrible, like she had been afraid of, so she continued just as she would on a pussy, and soon she had her lips right up against Penny's ass and her tong pushed inside her as far as it would go.

Penny liked it a lot, and she moaned and giggled and wiggled her ass just a bit.

"Oh, that's a good girl." Penny said. "Just a little more. You're doing a fine job."

Kathy was really captivated, by this last bit of the night's performance. She'd never had the experience Penny was having and she was really curious about what it felt like. When she looked over at Emily, it appeared that she was thinking the same thing. Kathy chuckled. Emily loved anal as much as she loved vaginal sex. So, she was probably the one most interested.

Finally, Penny sighs, removes the dildo from Daphne and pulls her ass out of her face.

She then sat up on Daphne's chest and looking from Kathy to Emily. She smiles, and declares, "and that, ladies, is how you milk a guy's cock. Emptying him out without removing his cage, or giving him a real orgasm. Pretty cool, eh?"

Kathy laughed. "Yes, my dear. It was very cool. Thank you for the demonstration." And she slipped a finger through her collar's ring, pulled her over and kissed her passionately. When she broke off the kiss, she added. "And that was a really hot performance, too. I think we'll have to try it ourselves, Emily and I, real soon."

Daphne was laying there exhausted, drained and unsatisfied. And hearing Kathy and Penny, she was also frightened that this might be the start of a practice that would be repeated, and that she wouldn't ever like.

At least, now she should be able to get out of her cage, and eventually enjoy a real orgasm, as Kathy had promised.

Taking a deep breath, she asked, hopefully, "um Kathy, would you please unlock me now? My cock hurts."

"Oh, that is a minor aspect of the milking. The ache should go away in an hour or two. It's more because of your cage and your compressed dick." Penny said.

Oh great. Daphne thought. She'd just had a thoroughly uncomfortable and torturous experience. Had her balls drained of cum. And now had to suffer an ache deep inside her cock. And it was all so humiliating too, especially in front of her three girlfriends.

It only got worse.

"Well lover, your cock is no good to me, now. It's empty and it will be hours before it will be able to perform to my satisfaction. True?"

Sadly, Daphne said "yes."

"So, what good would it do to unlock you? And besides you need to clean up and change into a clean dress. You have cum all over your girdle and clothes. And your make-up is a mess, too. So, I think it would be best if you run along and get presentable while we move into the kitchen for drinks. Once you're clean and pretty you can come and join us."

Daphne looked like she was going to cry. And Emily felt bad. It had been a tough night for her, and a difficult couple of weeks too. Penny slowly climbed off of her and got out of the bed. Standing casually next to the bed she looked sexy as hell with her decorated body, and her slave collar.

Daphne, despite her misery couldn't help but stare up at her.

Kathy continued. "Daphne dear, I know you're disappointed. I promise, as soon as you're ready, I'll unlock you and fuck your brains out. Okay?"

She then stood up next to Penny and the two of them pulled Daphne up and out of the bed. Kathy then gave her a gentle push toward the bathroom. Penny, though reached out and swatted her on the ass, making her jump and squeal. Emily giggled.

That ended the session and the three girls wandered to the kitchen, stopping at the guest bath, one-by-one along the way. They opened a bottle of wine and sat quietly and wearily around the table. As they waited for Daphne to join them.

As they sat, they quietly discussed the milking process. Kathy and Emily in awe, and Penny somewhat proudly describing the feeling of power and control she received while performing the deed.

"You know, that as long as you milk her periodically, you can keep that cock locked away for as long as you want. She'll stay nicely horny and submissive. Mistress does it with a couple of her pets." Penny said as she looked from Kathy to Emily for any sign of approval. "I know it sounds mean, but if you can do without her cock. You could have a lot of fun with it."

"I'm not sure I can do without her cock." Kathy said.

"And I'm not sure I want to do that to her." Emily added.

"I understand. But you know what Mistress Barbra would do."

"We sure do." Emily said, giggling. And the others joined in, picturing that!"

In the master bath, Daphne stripped and cleaned herself up in a trance. Thinking all the while, what just happened?

Her balls had been emptied, and that was a relief, but she hadn't really orgasmed, not like she usually did with a stiff cock inside a pussy. And she didn't like that one bit.

As she stood there, she realized that she wasn't nearly as horny as she had been. Her arousal had disappeared too. She felt like she normally did after an actual orgasm, tired and empty. The milking had ruined her. At least for now.

And it had been so humiliating. To have the three girls force the cum out of her, by manipulating her body. It had hurt a bit too, as her cum had pushed its way out of her restrained prick.

The scariest part, though was that as Penny had said, now they could keep her locked away for as long as they wanted. Emptying her balls as they felt it necessary. And that was really discouraging.

She finished washing and dressing and after redoing her makeup she headed out, dejectedly to face the girls.

When Daphne came out, she received loving hugs and kisses from each of the women. None of them mentioned the events of the last hour. And it allowed her to feel a bit better about herself. She felt even better when she sat down and had the opportunity to view her three lovers sitting naked around the table. She actually felt a stirring in her deflated cock.

The four of them then took their time and spent the next hour enjoying a full breakfast, that they all worked on, together.

When they finished eating, Daphne, who had been patiently waiting for the right moment, again asked Kathy to unlock her cock.