Secrets Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now? But your cock won't be ready for several more hours." She replied.

"But..."

Just wait for us to take our showers, and relax for a bit. Then I'll keep my promise, and if Emily and Penny want to watch or even help, they can. But make no mistake. I'm going to fuck your brains out.

And that's just what happened, to Daphne's delight.

They spent a couple hours relaxing and watching a movie on the TV. The three naked beauties wrapped themselves around Daphne, and petted, kissed and cuddled with her, throughout. Slowly Daphne felt her cock grow, as she enjoyed the attention, and the feel of the naked bodies.

When the movie ended, they led her back to the bedroom, where first Emily and then Penny sucked on her caged cock. Bringing it completely to life.

Then they moved up the bed and took turns kissing her, while Kathy unlocked her and rode her to a fantastic orgasm.

It all left her panting, whispering her thanks and love, and fully satiated.

When she was finished with her, and had achieved an orgasm of her own, Kathy sprawled out on top of her and with Penny and Emily nibbling on her ears, Kathy kissed her lovingly.

"I love you." She whispered between kisses.

"And we love you," Emily and Penny, echoed.

After a short rest, they all called it a day. Penny headed home, Emily got dressed and ran an errand. Kathy took a shower got dressed and moved into the living room, and Daphne fell asleep, where she was, exhausted and happy.

Barbra returned a couple of days later so they didn't see Penny for a while, and their lives settled back down to their previous rhythm.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.