Secrets Pt. 12

Story Info
Togetherness.
7.8k words
3.96
4.8k
1

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Dave with his own secret fetish, keeps falling for women who have their own secrets.

Read the previous chapters, first.

* * * * *

The next time the three of them visited the Kitty Club, Barbra and Penny stopped by, and actually joined them for drinks. Barbra was just back from her long trip home to care for her parents.

"I understand you kept Penny company while I was gone. Thank you," she said. And she sounded remarkably pleasant.

Kathy wasn't sure how much Penny might have shared about their escapades, so she just nodded, "you're welcome. We like her a lot. She's a wonderful girl."

Barbra actually smiled. "Don't worry. I know all about the games you all played. A good slave shares everything with her Mistress. She really has no choice in the matter." And she nodded towards Penny, who smiled sheepishly at them all.

Daphne, realizing the implications immediately got nervous and embarrassed. Barbra probably knew then that she had a cock!

Her worries were confirmed when Barbra changed her focus to her and smiled wickedly.

"And you. I knew that there was something unusual about you, my dear. And, of course, I want to know more."

A shiver ran down Daphne's spine, as she blushed under Mistress Barbra's stare.

Worried about her friend, Penny broke in. "We'd like to invite you all over to our home, Saturday night, for dinner. Mistress wants to show her appreciation. It will be fun. I promise."

Barbra nodded. And Kathy decided, why not?

"We'd be delighted, wouldn't we girls?" she announced. Emily nodded her approval. She wasn't concerned, but Daphne was obviously hesitant.

Barbra, watching, chuckled. "Oh, come on, Daphne, I promise I won't bite. Penny told me all about you, and her opinion is that you're a perfect lady, with a wonderful appliance."

Kathy laughed at Barbra's description. "If you promise not to harm our lover, I'm sure we will all come. What time, and where do you live?"

"How about six. We can have a nice meal, and then a little fun. And Penny has your number, so she will text you the address. It's not too far."

"Great."

The rest of their evening was fun, as always. And they all parted company in good spirits.

As they were driving home, Kathy turned to Daphne. "Relax, we'll protect you from the wicked Mistress."

Emily giggled. "Yes, if she gets out of line, we'll just throw water on her and she'll melt."

Kathy laughed. "Like in the Wizard of Oz."

Daphne smiled, weakly, but didn't say anything. She sure hoped she'd be okay.

The three of them arrived on time at Barbra's large and elegant home. Kathy was excited, Emily was curious and Daphne remained nervous. She had always been afraid of Mistress Barbra, and she was also unhappy that yet another one of their circle now knew of her body and background.

Penny opened the door, and they were all surprised to see her in full slave mode. Wearing nothing other than her collar and leash, and a ball-gag head harness. Otherwise, she was fully naked, and apparently not the least bit shy about it. Of course, they'd all seen her naked, in their bed. But then she was just a loving girlfriend.

That was the start of a fun, casual and only slightly bizarre evening.

For the rest of the night, Penny served, and the four of them, Barbra, Kathy, Emily and Daphne, chatted, ate and drank like best friends.

Barbra's home was lovely. Beautifully decorated, yet comfortable and spacious. And she was the perfect hostess, albeit with a fine servant to attentively cater to her and her guests.

Penny, unable to say a word, simply reacted to Barbra's orders. She couldn't participate in any of their discussions, and was in any case busy with dinner, serving or cleaning up afterwards.

While the four women ate, if she wasn't attending to them, Penny knelt submissively next to her Mistress' chair.

As Barra ate, she casually fed Penny bits off her plate. Like someone might feed their dog. Offered a fork-full or some morsal in her mistress' fingers. Penny would carefully suck it into her mouth.

It was, in some respects a loving gesture, but otherwise it was a degrading show of dominance and submission.

Kathy was impressed and intrigued, while Emily somehow found it erotically entertaining. It made Daphne uncomfortable. She could picture herself in Penny's position, literally and physically. As she understood that she was the submissive one in the relationship with Kathy and Emily. She wasn't a slave. At least not yet. But someday, the way things were going, she was afraid that role could be somewhere in her future.

As they finished their meal, and Penny began carrying dishes into the kitchen, Barbra stopped her.

"Penny. What's the count for tonight?"

"Oh Mistress, not tonight, please." Penny said, blushing and upset.

"Don't make me ask twice!" Barbra snapped.

"Fourteen, my Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

"Ah good. That will make a nice demonstration, for our guests. You may carry on. I'll be ready when you're finished."

Barbra then turned her attention back to her guests. "It's a punishment night for my little slave. She has accumulated fourteen swats for various misdemeanors, so you're all invited to observe her whipping. It will make an, ah, interesting after-dinner entertainment for you. If you're interested, of course. It's too early for you to leave, isn't it?"

Kathy was certainly interested, so she answered for the three of them. "You're right, of course, it's too early to call it a night, and your discipline session sounds fascinating."

"Excellent." Barbra said. "As soon as Penny's finished cleaning up, we can take care of that little chore. Then we can relax and enjoy the rest of the evening."

When Penny returned after carrying off the last load. Barbra announced that everyone should move to the 'play room', down the hall.

Kathy was impressed when the parade reached the large and specially furnished room at the back of the house. It had no windows, was dimly lit, and painted a deep red. Although the room included a black leather couch, matching love seat and narrow bed, the primary pieces of furniture were heavy, wooden, and medieval. There was a wooden horse, a set of stocks, a table with built in shackles and an X-cross, also with shackles attached. All scattered around the space.

"Good lord." Emily mumbled in awe.

"Barbra. This is frightening, and amazing, too." Kathy exclaimed. "You're really serious about your dominatrix calling, aren't you?"

Barbra chuckled. "My dear. This is the mainstay of my fetish, and an important business for me." She stepped into the middle of the room and proudly executed a twirl among the various devices. "My clients have all paid for this room in cash, and in pain."

"I can imagine." Kathy said.

"It's not really for Penny. But we use it for her, when the need arises." Then she reached for Penny's dangling leash, and led her over to the stocks. Penny didn't resist, although they could tell that she was far from enthusiastic about her upcoming punishment session.

It took only a minute for Barbra to position her slave girl into the standing stocks, with her neck and wrists secured within the two boards that formed the top portion of the device. She wound up bent at the waist, with her feet resting freely on the ground.

Daphne could see that it was a perfect position for an ass whipping, and that made her feel sad for her friend.

Barbra went over to a tall cabinet and selected a rattan cane as her implement of choice for the punishment.

She took up a position behind Penny and to the side. "Ready lover?" she asked.

Kathy, Emily and Daphne all watched, standing back and to the other side.

"Yes Mistress." Penny said and then tensed, prepared for her beating.

There was a loud slap as the cane landed on Penny's poor ass. It was immediately followed by a short moan and "One, thank you Mistress," from Penny.

With each strike the three watchers flinched. They knew Penny. Hell, they'd slept with her, several times, and even though they knew that she accepted this, even enjoyed it to some extent, it still bothered them to see her in pain. Empathy is a bitch.

It only took a couple of minutes for Barbra to deliver the required fourteen swats, and for Penny to count them and thank her mistress for the discipline.

Penny stood, panting quietly as Barbra returned the cane to its place in the cabinet. She then took out a bottle of ointment and a soft cloth and proceeded to slowly and loving rub the soothing ointment to her poor behind.

After a couple of minutes, Barbra paused and turned to the audience. "See how lovely her ass looks? The caning brings out the red, in between the beautiful black tattoo patterns."

They all agreed that it did make for an interesting color variation.

Daphne, though wasn't sure if the artwork on display was really worth the pain.

After the punishment session, the four of them moved back into the living room, where they sat and chatted, enjoying the last of their wine.

Penny took a few minutes to compose herself and then came in and joined them, sitting on a cushion, on the floor next to her mistress. Barbra reached down petted her, lovingly, as she talked with her guests.

"What do you think of Penny's tattoos? I'm not responsible, but I sure like them."

"Well, I do like the hearts on her nipples, they're pretty and sexy. And the one over her pussy looks good too. And it certainly announces her status." Kathy said, nodding toward Penny, who smiled, weakly back at her.

"I think the one above her ass is a little much." Emily added.

"Oh that, well it is truthful. You are a slut, aren't you Penny, dear?" Barbra said as she petted Penny's head.

"Yes mistress."

"Yes mistress, what?"

"Yes mistress, I am a slut." Penny said, blushing and not proud of her admission.

"And whose slut are you?"

"Your slut, Mistress."

"Exactly. My Slut. So, you see Emily, it's the truth, so I see nothing wrong with it. I love all of her markings. In fact, I'm thinking about having them extended."

"Extended?" Kathy asked.

"Yes, I think it would be nice if that tribal scrollwork were expanded up her belly to her chest, it could then cover her breasts and frame her nipples, like it does her crotch. Wouldn't that look nice?"

"Perhaps." Kathy said, noncommittally.

They relaxed and spent the next couple of hours talking. Much of the time Kathy prodded Barbra to tell tales of the activities that apparently, regularly, took place in her play room. Barbra baulked at calling it a dungeon.

Barbra obliged her, and explained that she had a dozen or more, men and a few women who appreciated her special services, and visited her regularly. There were others who showed up on occasion. Barbra would provide the care they requested and needed to satisfy their own sexual fantasies and fetishes. She maintained that it was purely business, but she admitted that she did enjoy it, too.

They also had a long discussion on body modifications. All started, of course, with some debate over adding more ink to Penny.

Emily admitted that she had considered a tattoo. Something pretty and artistic. A flower, butterfly or bird on her shoulder, perhaps. But hadn't ever been sufficiently motivated to go through with it.

Kathy had then suggested that something like that would be perfect for Daphne. Barbra and Emily joined in, agreeing that the idea had merit. They pointed out that a pretty feminine tattoo or even tattoos, in appropriate locations would help confirm her as a woman. A daring and self-assured one. Especially if it was relatively large and visible.

Daphne hated the idea, and Penny supported her, inserting that her biggest concern was when she grew older, and the sharp edges and colors of her tattoos faded, her skin would wind up looking blotchy and the designs would become indistinct and just plain ugly.

Penny's knowledgeable opinions put an end to the discussion.

Daphne was surprised, but not really disappointed, when the night came to an end and there had been no talk of sexual activity, among them. She had really expected Barbra to encourage something. And Daphne had been worried that, had there been such an invitation, she would have been the star of the show.

On the way home, the main topic of discussion was Penny and her relationship with dom Barbra.

"It could be considered abuse." Emily said, speculatively.

"No. Not really. We all know that Penny craves it. That she's happy with the arrangement, and the mistreatment. It's who she is." Kathy said.

Daphne nodded, slowly. "Kathy's right. It turns Penny on. Makes her happy. Makes her sex more enjoyable."

"Like your life makes you happy?" Emily said. For some reason, she felt she had to ask. She hoped that Dave was happy being Daphne. She thought he was. But remembering Dave as she did, she wanted the confirmation.

Daphne took a minute to be sure of her answer. "Yes, it makes me happy." She said, and it was clear that she meant it.

When they arrived back at their condo, their sex was better than usual. More passion, greater arousal, more intense enjoyment.

Afterwards, as they lay quietly before sleep, all three of them concluded to themselves that their night with Barbra and Penny, had turned them on more than they could have imagined. But none of them could put their finger on exactly why.

As the weeks passed, pleasantly for all concerned, Kathy's campaign to push Davie out the door, continued.

At their next mani-pedi appointment, without consulting Daphne, she instructed the manicurist to add quarter inch extensions, rather than the tiny eighth-inch ones Daphne had been wearing for months now.

Daphne couldn't think of any way to protest. She couldn't very well say anything about Davie, in front of the manicurist.

She did give Kathy a 'what the hell?' look. To which Kathy smiled. "Your hands will look so much prettier, and more feminine." She said sweetly. "And they'll be more like mine." Of course, Kathy always had long and sexy half-inch extensions on her fingertips. And Daphne loved the sexy look and feel.

She got really nervous when Kathy added. "Someday we'll have to have Michelle, here take you up to half-inches, too."

All the way home, Daphne alternated between admiring her pretty, new nails, and worrying about how they would affect Davie's life. Kathy and Emily both encouraged the first opinion and ignored the second.

At work, that week, it seemed that almost all of Davie's customers simply accepted his increased femininity. Only a few gave some indication of displeasure, or voiced compliments. When he met up with his boss and a couple of colleagues for a business strategy session, The story was the same. Davie was relieved, but on the way home, Thursday evening, he was bothered by that very fact. He and everyone around him was so used to his sissy persona that it was no longer an issue. Dave was truly and completely gone.

Of course, when asked by Kathy and Emily around the dinner table, he admitted that his new nails hadn't caused a stir. And he received a round of 'I told you so's' he accepted them with a shy smile, and moved on.

A couple of weeks later, on a Monday, when Davie was getting dressed for work, he came out of the bathroom to find Kathy and Emily waiting for her in ambush. He immediately got nervous, as it was an unusual situation and a frightening one.

Kathy was holding a bra, apparently for him. He had been wearing flat training bras under his clothes since the beginning of his conversion to a sissy, so he was used to wearing the things. They were a constant part of his Davie wardrobe. Daphne, these days, wore a C-cup bra with very nice breast forms, at all times.

"Okay, what's this?" he asked, hesitantly.

"I'd like you to try on a new bra. It'll give you a much nicer shape." Kathy said, holding it out for him to slide into. "Come on, slip your arms in."

Looking at the admittedly pretty bra, Davie could see that it had sizeable cups. It certainly wasn't a, training bra.

"Kathy, we had a fight about this a while ago. Davie can't wear a real bra. He's a guy, or he's supposed to be."

"Is he really?" She said, chuckling. "You keep telling me that everyone has accepted him as a sissy. And if that's what he is, he should be wearing this."

She shook the thing in front of him. "Now here. Arms in." And Davie was a bit surprised. He had never heard Kathy use that tone of voice, at least not on him, or with something like this. She'd never been so demanding when it came to Davie, or even with Daphne.

Not able to help himself, he did as she had ordered and slipped his arms into the straps. Kathy gave him a quick little smile and stepping up, reached around his back and hooking the bra's back strap together.

He was surprised when Emily then stepped up. "That does look nice," she said. "But it needs these; and she began inserting a pair of breast forms into the cups.

Davie looked at her, flabbergasted. She was in on it too. Up until now he had looked upon her as a neutral party. His conversion to Daphne had been all Kathy's doing. As had the creation of Davie. Emily had joined them after his feminine personalities had been pretty much completed. But now he saw that Emily was not only accepting and comfortable with her, he realized that she was now actively participating in Davie's transformation.

Resignedly, he sighed, "how big are they?"

"Oh, they're just small B-cups. Hardly noticeable under your street clothes. But you'll look so much better. Prettier and more feminine. More like the sissy, Davie pretends to be." Kathy said smiling. And she leaned over and gave him a kiss, that he didn't respond to.

Davie looked at her and then at Emily, and saw that both of them were determined to make him wear the bra to work.

He immediately started worrying about how his clients would react, especially the ones he was scheduled to visit, today.

As he was contemplating his fate, Kathy steered him over to a mirror and as he looked at himself, both Kathy and Emily told him how wonderful he looked. Kathy then helped him on with his corset and afterwards, Emily slipped his blouse on and buttoned it.

The top was a little tight around the chest, making his new boobs more obvious than he had hoped they'd appear. But when he slipped on his jacket. One that looked at least a little bit like a man's sport coat, even though it had been purchased at a women's store, like the rest of his wardrobe. It didn't look too bad. His breasts weren't all that prominent. That was a minor relief.

Davie left the house for his first meeting feeling depressed and nervous. He was reconciled to another trying day as he had suffered through so many times in the past, as Davie, the gay sissy, or whatever.

But unlike his previous days, this time was much worse than those in the past.

At each office he walked into, and in each meeting he attended, everyone stared at his new profile. Despite his jacket, his new breasts were apparently obvious enough for the folks to take immediate notice.

Most gawked for a few minutes and then moved on. Often though with a smile or a smirk. Several people commented on his new breasts. Many were snide or offensive, and despite his past experience and his resigned attitude, it hurt. He did his best to ignore them and just get on with the business at hand.

In many cases it was a relief to get out of those offices. And a couple of times he had to compose himself, and wipe away some tears of frustration and pain. At those points he almost stripped off his bra. Almost. But he knew that it would upset Kathy, and now Emily too, and he'd be wearing the thing again tomorrow, and the day after, forevermore. So why fight it.