Secrets Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, he survived the day, and was relieved to get home and change into his Daphne things.

Over dinner, when questioned, he admitted that it had been a hurtful day.

"I'm sorry," Kathy said. "I'm sure they'll get over it. You'll wear it again tomorrow, right?"

Sounding even to himself like a little boy, he sighed and moaned, "I guess."

"Good." Kathy said,

And Emily added, "It will get better. You'll see."

Davie suffered through another couple weeks of the torture before things settled down and everyone seemed to accept his new shape. He still caught a few looks of disdain or disgust, but he was able to ignore them.

Regardless his sales numbers remained solid and no one complained to his managers. So, he just continued with his work, making his salary and bonuses, as Dave had done before him.

It was a full month later when Kathy, dropped the final bombshell.

"I think it's time for Daphne to start taking over the sales calls." she said one night over dinner.

"What?" Daphne asked, almost shrieked, shocked and upset.

"Well, lover. These days, Davie is no longer needed. He's already so very feminine, and everyone accepts him as he is. It will be only a small move into dresses and full make-up."

Emily smiled. "I like that idea, too. Daphne is so much prettier than Davie. And it will be a lot less confusing for you."

"Yes, how many times have you told me how hard it is being Davie. And how you hate it when people label you a sissy, or gay. It will be a lot easier for you to be Daphne, always." Kathy said, nodding and smiling enthusiastically. And when she looked over at Emily, she was doing the same.

Daphne, though, wasn't nearly as pleased. "Girls, how can I? My customers and my boss won't stand for it."

"I think they'll be relieved, just like you will be. They won't have to deal with the confusion anymore. You'll just be another female sales rep. Oh, it may take them a while to get over the new you, but I bet they'll be relieved. And you look good as a woman, so some of them will probably be happy to work with you." Emily said. And then she winked and giggled. "If you know what I mean."

Daphne did. And she suspected, that she'd have to deal with sexual harassment, just like any woman. She'd seen how some of the lecherous doctors acted around the other reps, the pretty women who also frequented their offices. She didn't expect the ones who knew her as Dave and Davie, to act that way with Daphne, but there were always new customers coming on board, and Daphne would have to deal with them. Gross!

They discussed the idea for the rest of the evening, and slowly Kathy and Emily ground her down. As they always did these days.

Daphne was by now used to it. Kathy had almost always been able to talk her into things. And when Emily joined them, she found that the two of them, when they banded together in the effort, could always talk her into doing anything they wanted.

Daphne's arguments and complaints slowly dwindled and faded too almost nothing. Finally, she just accepted her fate.

"Okay. It's settled then. Tomorrow, Daphne goes to work, instead of Davie." Kathy declared.

"Yes, she does." Emily confirmed.

Daphne looking horrified, glanced from one to the other, broke into tears. "They'll tear me to ribbons!"

"Oh no they won't." Kathy assured her. "They've all come to accept you as increasingly feminine, this will just be one more step. The final one."

"That's right. They're all loyal customers, and that won't change. I bet they'll be relieved to be rid of Davie. More comfortable with a real woman. You'll see." Emily added.

With both of his lovers being so supportive, Daphne began feeling a little better. But she was still upset, and she was thinking: easy for you to say. You don't have to deal with them.

For her big day, Daphne was dressed in a pretty and feminine outfit, selected by Kathy and Emily. It was almost too much for work, but the girls agreed that it was a necessity to set the tone for the times to come.

Her two lovers wished her all the best and coaxed her out the door and on her way with waves and encouragements.

She was a wreck as she entered the medical offices for her first sales call of the day. And she was greeted with a mixture of reactions from the staff. All of the women were surprisingly supportive and congratulatory. Several gave Daphne hugs and even kisses, as they whispered, 'about time' and 'you look wonderful', in her ear.

A couple of the males were also accepting, but others were disdainful and one of them refused to talk to her at all.

Daphne did her best to remain professional and friendly, overlooking the negative reactions, while graciously accepting the complimentary ones.

In the following days, it was pretty much the same story with all of her customers. She did lose one, but a couple of others actually increased their orders, more than making up for the loss. It was a bit confusing. She wasn't sure why it happened that way.

"Because just like us, they're relieved to get away from the ambiguous situation with Davie. People, even straight people are much more comfortable dealing with a binary world. You know. Men and women. And Davie was neither. It may be sad, but that's people for you." Emily explained. And that did make sense.

After the first couple of weeks, with Daphne making all of the customer visits, she had to admit that everything was turning out all right.

And at home, as soon as she confirmed that, all of Davie's things magically disappeared, pretty much overnight.

Daphne wasn't all that upset. She found herself relieved. She no longer had to deal with a dual personality. And the total absence of Davie made it easier than ever for her to forget Dave and his prior life. She became much more relaxed, and comfortable in her own skin, her feminine skin.

Kathy and Emily both noticed the difference, and they were very pleased. Daphne was now an absolute woman and their perfect lover.

With Daphne no longer having to worry about maintaining her Davie appearance, Kathy and Emily felt comfortable taking her to even grander levels of feminization.

With another trip to the spa, she came away with half-inch extensions on her nails, and they were painted a very bright and attractive shade of crimson. Their favorite color for her. Her brows were also thinned and shaped into higher arches giving her a nicer look.

A couple of days later, her ears were pierced, again, twice. And she now wore pretty red ruby studs in each of them. Daphne thought they were a bit much, but Kathy assured her that they added a lot to her girlish appearance.

Of course, the new jewelry reminded them that Daphne didn't have a lot of bling in her collection so during one of their shopping excursions, they spent a lot of time and money buying jewelry for her. Some were expensive, but most were just costume things. Rings, bracelets and necklaces all found their way into her new jewelry box. It was fun for all of them, and what woman doesn't like and look better with sparkly accessories.

Kathy also began insisting that Daphne wear the pretty choker that she had purchased for her back when they were vacationing at the resort. It had sat, in her jewelry drawer, only worn on rare occasions. Now it got much more use.

Daphne was a bit hesitant about wearing it, as she remembered how Barbra had insisted that it was more of a slave collar, and she didn't like the implications.

Although Emily agreed with Daphne's opinion, she didn't say anything, as she had grown used to the idea that Kathy was the leader of their little family and usually what she wanted, she got, from both Daphne and her.

Kathy's role within their little family had grown over the months. These days she gave directions and instructions and both Daphne and Emily did as they were told. It wasn't anywhere near the level of Barbra and Penny. She wasn't their mistress, she was just the head-of-household, and it worked for them.

A short time later, Kathy sent a couple of letters from her office, with her Law Offices letterhead, and made a few calls, and before long Daphne obtained a driver's license, an amended birth certificate, and assorted documents and accounts in her name.

That called for another celebration, and was the final step in Daphne's total conversion to a member of female society. They held a small party, and an extra special night of debauchery and sex. Daphne enjoyed it all. But before she fell asleep, she spent an hour reviewing her life, and how much had changed since that fateful day in the corridor when she and Emily had met Kathy. She found it hard to believe how much had changed, and how happy she was with it all.

Kathy, Emily and Daphne, all happy women, then enjoyed three entire months as the perfect throuple. There were no complications, no troubles, only happiness and togetherness.

They were sitting around the table finishing dinner. All day long it had seemed to Kathy that Emily was distracted, bothered by something, and at that point Emily finally explained.

She'd been recruited by a competing company and offered a fantastic position, with a lot more money, and a relocation bonus.

"Relocation bonus? What does that mean?" Daphne asked, picking up on the implications.

Emily sighed, sadly. "I'll have to move across the country, to take the job."

"Oh, no." Kathy moaned. She had been feeling happy for her lover, but the thought of losing her really hurt.

Emily began crying and both Daphne and Kathy got up and knelt on either side of her chair. The two of them hugged her as much to comfort her, as to calm themselves. They hated the thought of losing Emily, but it was obvious that it was inevitable, and that it was tearing at Emily.

"We want you to do what's right for you." Kathy said, soothingly.

"And it sounds like a great opportunity." Daphne added.

"I know," Emily sobbed. And she kissed her two lovers, each in turn.

"I don't want to leave you, but I can't turn this down. It will be a great job, but I'll be so lonely without you."

And she barely got that out before she started crying again and buried her face in her napkin.

They stayed together like that, hugging and comforting each other until Kathy's knees began to hurt. When she stood up, groaning, Daphne did too, and Emily took the break to dry her eyes. They made a solemn procession to the sink to dump their dishes.

"Come on, tell us more about the plan," Kathy said as she led Emily out to the living room and the couch.

The next hour was spent discussing the new job and reviewing the relocation plans. And that was followed by a slightly more enthusiastic discussion of the wonders of the new city Emily would be living in and exploring.

Packing and clearing Emily's condo seemed to take forever. Most of her things were sold off or donated. As much of Dave's old belongings were also stashed in her condo, they also went.

Daphne was depressed seeing so many of her things, Dave's things, hauled off. She now knew that she'd never go back to being a guy. Dave would never again exist. Even the legal paperwork, hadn't hit her this hard -- hadn't fully convinced her that Dave was truly gone. When he mentioned it hesitantly to Kathy, she understood.

"I'm sorry lover. But that's not you anymore. You're my lesbian lover, and you will be her forever." She kissed him. "You're happy with who and what you are. Aren't you?"

"Yes. But I still sometimes have difficulty understanding how it happened. How I became a sissy."

"Daphne, I don't; picture you as a sissy. You're my woman, pure and simple. And you became my woman because that's what we both wanted. And because it makes us both happy."

They kissed again.

"I am happy." Daphne said. And it was clear that she was confirming it to both Kathy and to herself.

"Good. So, no more worries about who you are. And no more worries about all of this old stuff. We don't need it, nor do we want it. Let's just finish up and get rid of it." Kathy said, pleased.

It was almost a month later that they said their final goodbyes. Emily's things had all been packed and shipped. During one of several trips to her new city, she had found and rented a cozy apartment, in a nice neighborhood., and she was looking forward to living and working in her new environment.

It didn't mean that it was easy to say goodbye to her old life and the people she loved, and for the past week she had flip-flopped from excited to depressed several times a day.

At the airport they all cried through one more round of hugs and kisses, before she passed through the security checkpoint and headed off.

As she settled into her seat on the plane, Emily smiled for the first time that day.

Just for fun, and to be devilish, she had slipped Daphne's keys into her carry-on. She could only imagine what would happen that night when the frantic search began.

She was still in the cab, being driven from the airport to her new place, hours later when her cell-phone rang. Seeing who it was, she laughed and refused the call.

Twenty minutes later, having arrived in her apartment, she refused the second call. I don't have time; I have to make my bed and unpack my things for tonight, don't I? She mumbled to herself as she chuckled.

She took mercy and answered the third call, sometime later.

"Oh no," she said innocently. "Let me check. I'll call you back in a bit." She said before hanging up.

Only then did she laugh. The sounds of panic on the other end of the line had sounded deliciously chaotic!

She waited for twenty-five minutes by the clock, before she called back.

"Found them!" she said, as soon as Daphne answered the call.

She started giggling, though as Daphne was babbling assorted relieved versions of 'thanks' while putting her on speaker so Kathy could join the conversation.

As soon as Kathy heard her, something clicked. "You took them on purpose, didn't you?" Kathy accused her.

Daphne stopped talking, shocked.

Emily laughed. "I thought that Daphne needed a break from all of the sex. And I wanted her to miss me."

"That's was a mean thing to do!" Daphne said, indignantly. "How can I get them, way out there?"

"Not to worry. I gave them to Barbra; you can just ask her for them."

Daphne practically fainted.

"Damn! I never thought you were that evil." Kathy said. Already wondering what price Daphne would have to pay to rescue her keys form the Mistress.

"Oh relax, I was just kidding. I have them. I'll mail them back to you, when I get some spare time. With all of the moving and the new job, it won't be more than a month from now."

"Oh no!" Daphne said, only a little calmer. She just knew she'd go crazy before her keys showed up, a whole month from now.

"What if they get lost in the mail?" Kathy asked, now getting in on the act. She was laughing on the inside, as she watched the emotions playing across her lover's face.

And Daphne's expressions were alternating between relief, and horror, and concern and agony. A Hollywood actor would be proud...

"Well, I can insure them, but what value should I assign them? And how should I describe them on the paperwork?" Emily answered seriously.

"Well, dear, please do the best you can, Daphne will be waiting, anxiously." Kathy said before picking up the phone and ending the call.

She then pulled Daphne into a hug. "She's just screwing with you, lover. Relax, you'll survive."

"But a whole month?" Daphne said, sighing miserably.

It took Emily almost two weeks to find the time to visit the UPS store, and to save money, she sent them back by ground transportation.

By the time they arrived, Daphne was a wreck. So horny she had actually considered asking Kathy to milk her. But, remembering that nasty experience, she couldn't, and didn't.

At last, the magic keys arrived and the two of them had a fantastically wonderful session in bed that night. Kathy enjoyed a series of orgasms at Daphne's hands before she used the keys and rode her lover to a very satisfying and draining orgasm of her own. The cum came out in huge quantities, and the relief was heavenly for poor tortured Daphne.

Afterwards they laughed as they called Emily, waking her in the middle of the night, and telling the sleepy and irritated X-lover: 'wish you were here'.

Eventually Emily woke enough to understood and joined them in their laughter. And she did, indeed wish she was with them. She already missed them and their threesomes, terribly.

After that escapade, things quieted down, and Kathy and Daphne settled down to a more sedate life. Happy and content, they worked and played together like any normal couple. They made some new friends. From the club, from Kathy's work and even a couple from Daphne's work.

Daphne was careful to keep them separated. The women from her work knew of her background, and accepted her transition from Dave to Daphne. But the women from the club or from Kathy's office weren't aware that she had once been a guy, and neither Daphne nor Kathy wanted that to change. It could make things more complicated.

Kathy in her constant efforts to further Daphne's femininization suggested that she consider some light surgery to enhance her looks.

"Haven't I gone far enough? Haven't you taken me far enough?" Daphne whined when she heard Kathy's proposition.

"Daphne, dear. I've only taken you, as you say, into a place where you enjoy yourself, and we love each other." And she pulled her into a hug and gave her a loving kiss.

"We do love each other. And you are happy, right?" She then asked Daphne.

"But Kathy. I'm just not sure."

"Okay what aren't you sure about? Us?"

"Of course not."

"Your happiness, as Daphne?"

"No. I'm happy."

"Well then, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to be prettier. Are you planning to go back to being Dave?"

That was what she was worried about. Everything, so far, could be undone. She could go back to being a guy, if she ever wanted to.

"That's it, isn't it? You think we could break up and you could go back to being a man." Kathy said sadly.

That hurt Daphne. "No, of course not. I love you. I'd never break up with you."

Kathy remained quiet for a while, before nodding. "Well, that's good to hear. I love you. I love my Daphne. And I certainly don't ever want to break up with her. And as for Dave, he's gone. You must see that, don't you? His clothes are gone. His things are gone. He no longer exists."

And Kathy grabbed her and hugged her again, tightly. And she whispered, lovingly. "Please my love, forget Dave. Be my Daphne, now and forever."

By then they were both crying, not sadly, but lovingly and happily.

And the appointment was made with the same cosmetic surgeon who had given Kathy her wonderful breasts.

A month later Daphne came out of the clinic with a new, feminine face. She was sore and bruised, and had to take a couple of weeks off of work.

But Kathy was overjoyed. And when Daphne looked at herself in the mirror, after most of the swelling and bruising had subsided, she too was happy.

She had a new, smaller and cuter nose, a reduced jaw and more prominent cheek bones. It gave her a much more delicate and feminine look, almost unrecognizable from who she used to be.

And now with the right make-up she was actually pretty. No longer just an average woman, but a pretty woman. It even seemed to make her time at work, easier. As even her most hardened detractors, softened, as she moved farther from who she was, and became the pretty woman that Kathy always strived for.

It was only a month later that Kathy took the big leap.

"Marry me." she blurted out, one evening when the two of them were out for a nice dinner.

"What?" Daphne said, almost spilling her wine.

"Daphne, will you marry me? Please?"

Kathy reached over and held her hand. Squeezing gently, and smiling. "I want to make an honest woman out of you." She added, chuckling.