Secrets Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne stared at her. Surprised, happily so. She'd never considered the possibility. The two of them were such an unusual couple. Loving and contented, but neither man and woman, nor really woman and woman.

"How?" She asked.

"What do you mean how, silly? We get a marriage license, and find a judge or preacher to perform the ceremony."

Daphne shook her head. "No, I mean, as man and woman or as woman and woman?"

"As woman and woman, of course. That's what we are, isn't it?"

"I suppose so. But won't there be problems? Legal problems?"

"Of course not! Hello, super attorney, here." Kathy said raising her hand to identify herself more clearly.

That got both of them laughing.

And then crying in the joy of the moment.

"Of course, I'll marry you. We can both be brides!"

"Beautiful brides." Kathy confirmed.

They dedicated all of their free time for the next month to planning and preparing for their big event. It wasn't big by any measure. Only a few friends would attend, and there was to be no elaborate ceremony or party. It was big, though for the two of them. They would make it official, and from then on, they envisioned only marital bliss and a lifetime of loving companionship.

They held the actual wedding in a tiny chapel on the University campus, where the minister was comfortable with unusual pairings.

Both brides wore beautiful white gowns, of similar styles, but not identical. And both of them looked wonderful.

The paperwork listed Kathy Farmer and Daphne Styles as the new couple. And that was who they were.

For the happy event, Emily flew back, and joined Barbra and Penny, Claire and Holly and a small collection of trusted friends from both Kathy's and Daphne's work. There were a couple of men attending, but neither of them suspected that Daphne was anything other than a lesbian.

Emily was overjoyed for her two friends. And she presented them both with sexy, matching negligées for their wedding night.

Rather than a reception, after the ceremony, they all gathered in an elegant restaurant's private dining room around a big, oval table. Everyone was in a happy, celebratory mood, and all were talking and laughing, and drinking, enjoying themselves.

There were toasts and well-wishes, and ribald jokes, too.

Kathy took a moment to pull an envelope out of her purse and pass it to Daphne.

"What's this?" Daphne asked. She hadn't expected anything, and with what looked like a gift from her bride in her hand, she was feeling rotten.

"I didn't get you anything."

"That's fine, lover. This is actually a gift for both of us." Kathy said, smiling broadly.

"Open it."

Daphne realized that everyone was now quietly watching her, so she opened the envelope, and rather than a card, there was a document inside.

She unfolded the paper and read the first few lines. "An appointment?"

"Yup."

Daphne gasped. And glanced around the table. Everyone was still waiting for her.

Then she looked at Kathy who was beaming, Happy as could be.

"Well?" Emily asked, impatiently.

"It's an appointment with our plastic surgeon for breast implants. For me." Daphne stuttered.

"That's your next step." Kathy said, happily. And all the other girls laughed and applauded.

Daphne wasn't exactly sure how she felt about it. She'd been wearing her breast forms for so long; she was certainly used to having breasts. But this was, as her lover had said, a next step. A big one. With real breasts she would definitely be a female, or more accurately a she-male.

And that was scarry, but she accepted it as her one, final secret.

She smiled, weakly and turned to Kathy.

"What's next after that?" she whispered.

"Well, we'll never take away your cock and balls! So, you'll never have a pussy." Kathy said, giggling. And she said it loud enough so only Emily could hear. And she laughed, and kissed them.

Once again, the center of attention. Daphne shrugged. "That's a relief, I guess." And she was relieved. She liked her cock, and although she was okay with everything else, she wanted to keep her favorite part. And she knew that it was Kathy's favorite too.

After sitting quietly for a moment, still with everyone staring at her, she looked up, scanned the room and then leaned over and kissed her bride. "Well, this is a great gift. It will be fun to have larger breasts."

And everyone cheered.

"Just so they're not bigger than mine." Kathy said an that brought another round of laughter.

And Daphne accepted it all. Happy with her life as Kathy's wife.

The end...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.