Secrets Revealed: Grandma's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait" she whispered as I was about to enter her. "What?"

"Do you want to fuck now, or shall I read to you the story of when mom first had sex with her father?"

My cock was already about to blow. As much as I wanted to learn more about mom's naughty secret, there really was no choice for me. I pushed my hips forward and penetrated my sister while I visualized our teenaged mother losing her virginity to her father. We fucked savagely, grunting and moaning as we raced towards orgasm.

It was a quick and desperate shag, and I don't know which one of us came first. I just remember blasting off in her convulsing pussy as she was biting my lip hard enough to draw blood.

As soon as the lightness in our heads cleared, Audrey crawled back up the bed and opened the diary again. I lay behind her, looking over her shoulder and listening to the story.

"This morning, as Charles walked out the kitchen, I saw Donna staring at his ass. She caught me looking at her and sighed, smiling hopelessly. She was still very much in love with her father. Then a tear grew in her eye and I could see she was about to have another breakdown. I pulled her into my lap and told her I was going to arrange for her to have sex with Charles tonight, if she still wanted. Her reaction was beautiful, her eyes got big and a smile formed on her lips. The gloom and listlessness instantly vanished from her and I had my old daughter back. She asked if I was serious and I promised her I was. She hugged me and kissed me, telling me she didn't know how to ever thank me.

"I handed her my sheer negligee and told her to put it on and come to my bedroom at exactly eleven o'clock. She asked me if I would be there too. I said I hadn't planned on it, but she asked me to stay. I said that if she wanted it, that I'd be there. I just hope it won't be too hard to watch Charles make love with another woman.

"I still have to think of a way to get Charles ready. A few days after Donna's confession, while we were making love, I tried a little roleplaying and started calling Charles 'daddy'. It made him more aroused than ever and he even called me 'Donna' as he came inside me. He has always been a good husband and a good father, but there's no denying, he wants her almost just as much as she wants him. But while Donna desired nothing more than to give herself to Charles, he might need a little encouragement. If I played things right, he would surely be willing to take her.

I don't know yet how I will do that, but it will be one hell of a surprise for him."

"Dear diary,

"Everything went perfectly! I had not told Charles anything about my plan, but he played his role beautifully. Of course he noticed I was more excited than usual, but he didn't know the true reason. He just let me drag him to the bedroom and tear off his clothes. I kneeled between his legs and began to massage his cock to hardness. My timing was perfect. At eleven o'clock I had him close to ejaculating, when I heard Donna's footsteps in the hall. In just a few moments, she'd come in through the door. I got up and waited by the door, leaving Charles naked and erect.

"As he sat there on the bed alone, he looked at me and asked me what I was doing. I told him to relax and enjoy the surprise I had for him. Then, the door opened and Donna came in, wearing nothing but my negligee. The lamp in the hallway lit up the sheer fabric and gave her an ethereal aura, like a nymph or perhaps an angel.

Donna's young, flawless body filled the delicate garment better and more beautifully than mine had ever done. She was excited, with a light flush on her face and chest and puckered up nipples, hard like little pink bullets. I took her hand and led her into the room. She walked confidently towards her father, seductively swaying her hips as she moved.

"Charles looked at me in astonishment. He couldn't believe the surprise I promised him was our own virgin daughter. I let go of her hand and she sat down in her father's lap. She kissed him on his lips and told him that she loved him and wanted him to her first lover. He looked at Donna again and back to me, his eyes now asking for permission to go ahead. He's so sweet, I honestly believe he would have rejected Donna if he thought I wasn't hundred percent okay with it. I nodded again and blew him a kiss. Taking this encouragement, he took our daughter in his arms and untied the negligee. The silk garb fell off her shoulders and floated to the ground, leaving Donna as naked as the day she was born.

"She was nothing like that little baby girl anymore. Now she was endowed with a pair of gorgeous round breasts, a slim waist and curvaceous hips. Donna was a full-grown woman now, and ready for her first man. I could tell Charles was liking what he saw. His big cock was obscenely erect, throbbing against our daughter's stomach as he grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. She eagerly kissed him back, with pure sexual hunger.

"Without wasting another second, Charles lifted our daughter in his arms and tenderly laid her down on the bed. By instinct she spread her legs and raised her knees, giving her father full access to her dripping wet pussy.

He got on his knees and moved over her. He kissed her breasts and then her stomach. Her nubile body shook as his fingers tickled her sides on his way down. Then her eyes got big and she gasped as Charles kissed her between the legs. Like no other, I know the wonderful things Charles can do with his mouth, and I could see its effect wasn't lost on Donna either.

"As he licked her lips and suckled on her clit, I saw the look of surprise on our daughter's face change into lust and then almost pain as she approached orgasm. There was a moment I felt a touch of jealousy creeping up on me. At first I thought it was because of Donna, who was tasting the pleasure that had been exclusively mine, but if I am honest, the one I really envied was Charles, nibbling on that delectable virgin pussy.

"Within minutes, Donna was hit hard with a first orgasm. Her fists were clenching handfuls of her lover's hair as she kept him trapped between her legs. Though he may have had some difficulties breathing, Charles' mouth stayed locked on her sex while she lay shuddering on the mattress. She seemed to climax forever, but eventually the convulsions lessened until they were nothing but shivers.

"Charles got on his knees and crawled between our daughter's wide open legs. He lifted her knees a bit and positioned himself on top of her. Before he made his move, he asked if she was ready. Donna nodded. She was a little scared, but determined to go ahead.

"Now that he had her permission, he grabbed his fat cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy a few times. Then he aimed the tip at her entrance and began to push in. I could see Donna brace herself as her father slowly increased the pressure. Then I saw and heard her wince as the blunt head of her father's penis broke her cherry.

"Charles was a lot more gentle and careful than Donald had been with me. After this first move, he allowed some time for Donna's vagina to accommodate to his invading cock, so it wouldn't be too painful. After a while she whispered that she was okay, and Charles slowly fed her another few inches. Soon he was almost all the way inside her."

All this time while Audrey was reading, I had been spooning her. It wasn't long before the story had triggered another erection and now my cock was pressing firmly against her ass. Seeking a little more room, I slipped my shaft between her legs, where it fell smoothly into the tiny gap between her thighs and pussy. The little bit of sperm that had flowed from her vagina made the snug space extra slippery and I couldn't help but gently saw back and forth between her thighs as she read on.

"It was beautiful to watch Donna writhe underneath her father. She had her long

legs wrapped around his waist and held him tight as he made love to her. Now

that she finally had him inside her, she made sure he wouldn't pull out before she

was completely satisfied."

Audrey kept reading calmly while I was slowly pumping my hips, but I knew she was becoming more and more aroused. Her voice told me that, and the increasing heat between her legs confirmed it. When I pushed forward once more, she suddenly pressed her hand between her legs and tilted her hips at the same time. Instead of sliding along her slick lips, my cock now pried them apart and smoothly re-entered her greasy pussy.

She grunted softly as I pushed in as far as I could, which wasn't too far because of the way we were spooned. But, as we had shared an intense orgasm only a few minutes ago, there was no pressure and no rush. Just sliding my cock in and out of my sister's velvety orifice was all I wanted. We made love slowly while Audrey read from the diary, the sentences laced with gasps and moans.

"Now that Donna was more accustomed to his size and girth, he began to thrust more deeply into her. Her mouth fell open and she stared wide-eyed at the ceiling as she first experienced the pleasure only a man could give her. Thinking back to my painful first time, I was glad Charles was her first. He took his time, thrusting steadily for minutes while he kissed her lips, neck or breast, only increasing the pace as her excitement reached a new, higher level.

"I knew both Donna and Charles were close to orgasm. He was truly fucking her now, with all his might. I was beginning to fear he would not be able to hold it off long enough for her to peak, when Donna tensed up, whimpered a soft 'daddy' and came. The muscles in her stomach contracted so powerfully they lifted her upper body clear off the mattress, and kept her suspended in the air as the waves raced through her body.

"Just as her fingernails dug into her father's back, he thrust his cock one more time deep inside her. I could see his butt clench and I knew he was ejaculating inside our daughter. I doubt if Donna was aware of what was happening, as she was being consumed by her own climax. She clung onto her father and looked deep in his eyes, begging him not to stop. Spurred on by her whimpered request, Charles kept thrusting into her throughout his orgasm and long after.

"Slowly Donna came back to her senses and pressed her lips against her father's again. She kissed him hungrily and passionately, intensely grateful he had finally scratched the itch that had tormented her so long, had filled her up and made her a woman. I know she'll want more from now on, and I will have to compete with my daughter for my husband's attention, but I'm not jealous. I love them both incredibly much, and seeing Donna climax under her father's body was perhaps the most beautiful and rewarding thing I've ever seen.

"Charles pushed his hands underneath Donna's back and lifted her off the mattress. While he was still inside her, he rolled onto his back so she ended up on top of him. Guiding her movements with his hands, he taught our daughter how to ride his cock. She quickly got the hang of it and soon she was rolling her hips as she rose and fell in his lap.

"Until now, I had been watching them from across the room. For this second round, I got onto the bed as well and lay down next to my husband and daughter. I didn't mean to force myself onto them and turn the twosome into a threesome, but I did want to be part of it somehow. Charles saw me and grabbed my hand. Our fingers intertwined in a gesture of affection and gratitude. I kissed his hand and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Donna on the other hand, was way to absorbed by all the new sensations in her body to notice my presence. The whole world might have exploded without her noticing, so completely focused she was on riding her father's cock. She was looking gorgeous though. Her eyes were fixed on Charles' and she had an expression on her face that was a mix of lust, determination and delight. Her firm breasts were dancing as she bounced up and down, her body all flushed and glistening with a sheen of sweat, the dark hair between their legs matted with a thick, creamy lather of sperm and her own lubrication.

"In her eagerness to find more pleasure, she would rise a little too high or move a bit too much forward, and Charles's penis slipped from her pussy. I grabbed it and put it back in its place. While I was at it, I couldn't resist giving Donna's clit a quick little rub too. She looked up and smiled as she saw me. She bent over to give me a kiss on the lips and then she said I was the best mother ever, and that she loved me too.

"I gave her butt little pat and she started to move again. By now, she needed no more guidance from her father, but he held on to her ass anyway, kneading the firm globes as she bounced in his lap, making loud wet noises as she moved up and down.

"I kneeled over Charles and gave him a kiss on the lips. To him it was a confirmation I was okay with him fucking our daughter, but honestly, I wanted to taste Donna's pussy, and Charles's lips were as close as I could get to it without licking it myself. The faint taste on his lips left me hungry for more.

"Once more, Donna's enthusiasm got too great and Charles slipped out of her again. I dove in immediately, and this time, before I reinserted him, I sucked his cock into my mouth and sampled Donna's juices fresh from the source. She tasted really nice. Heady and sweet and undeniably feminine. I gave his cock one last suck and guided it back in Donna's waiting pussy and gave her another little rub.

"After I sucked Charles's cock and guided him back into our daughter's pussy a few more times, I saw Charles wasn't going to last much longer. I lay my head on his chest and watched how Donna rode him to another orgasm."

"Now I'm confused," I interrupted her, "Is grandpa also our father, or didn't mom get pregnant that first time?"

"No, he can't be our father; grandpa had a vasectomy after Shelley was born. And this is still years before you were born"

"Oh"

"But wait, the story doesn't end there"

"Even after his second orgasm Charles kept thrusting his cock up into Donna's pussy, forcing out rivulets of cum on every push, until his erection finally wilted and he inevitably began to slip out. Donna too kept pushing her hips down, her body trying to keep as much of him inside her as possible. Maybe she had hopes for a third round, but Charles was truly spent for the moment.

"She kissed and cuddled with her father for some time and then she rolled off his body and onto her back. His cock and belly were wet with his sperm and Donna's juices. I cleaned him up with my tongue, and licked every drop of the heady concoction from the shaft and balls, then took his flaccid dick between my lips and sucked the last drops of sperm into my mouth. Donna had drained him well and even my best efforts did not result in a drop of cum or the slightest erection.

"As I came up, still hungry for cum, my eyes were drawn to Donna, who was lying on her back with her legs spread. She was lazily playing with herself as she watched me. I could see the lust in her eyes and decided to go for it.

I moved between her legs and brought my face to her pussy. She didn't make a single move to stop me as I dove in and slowly dragged my tongue from her sperm-filled hole to her little clit.

"I had not been this close to another woman's naked, aroused pussy in over twenty years, but my tongue had not forgotten. It easily found all the good spots and I had Donna moaning in seconds. I used all the techniques I had perfected on Liv and also tried some of the things I loved Charles doing to me. I knew I was doing it right when Donna's hands were clawing my hair and pulling my mouth tightly against her overheated sex. It didn't take long for her to climax."

"Which reminds me, you still haven't shown me the part about Nan and Livvy going down on each other" I said

"Shush. You can jack off to it later. Now shut up and don't stop moving."

I grabbed her hips and pushed into her deep a few times before I resumed my slow, steady thrusting.

"We kissed and her fingers played with my pussy. During this kiss, Donna rolled on top of me, and from kissing my lips, she went to kissing my nipples, to kissing my lower stomach and thighs. Her lips and tongue moved teasingly slow towards my pussy, and when she finally kissed me on the lips and licked my clit, I came almost on the spot.

She was inexperienced, but a quick learner. As she was licking me, I pulled her on top of me with her dripping pussy over my face. I immediately latched onto her moist lips and licked her while she licked me. We rolled around on the bed like that, sucking, licking and kissing each other's sex.

"Suddenly, as I was twirling my tongue around Donna's little clit, I felt a pair of hands on my ass and then my pussy was penetrated by something big; Charles' reinvigorated erection. Watching his wife and daughter sixty-nine had gotten him so aroused, his cock had come back to life once more. He was fucking me like he was in his twenties again; tireless, wild and energetic.

Sometimes Charles would pull out of me and offer his cock to Donna, who would suck it a little, and then push it back into my pussy. After a few more repeats, he told Donna to get on her knees next to me and fucked her for a while. Donna and I kissed while Charles took turns in fucking us both, until he came inside me.

"After that, we were all exhausted and satisfied. Donna gave us both a hug and a kiss and thanked us for everything. We cuddled in the big bed and then the three of us fell asleep, Charles in the middle and his two women on each side. Twice more that night I was woken by movement in the bed as Donna was riding her father's cock or being fucked from behind. All in all, he had stuffed her hungry pussy five times before breakfast and once more before Shelley came home at noon."

Monday

I woke up alone in my own bed. Time had flown. The weekend was over and I was back in my room, two hundred miles away from home and Audrey. It's astonishing how quickly one becomes accustomed to sleeping next to a warm supple body and waking up together with the girl you love. Life seemed bleak without her and everything seemed to drag on endlessly. My days were filled with hours of unending lectures and then more studying.

As I was walking home at the end of the day, I received a message from Audrey. It was a photo of a pair of panties, its gusset dark with moisture. All it said was that she wished I was with her now. As soon as I was alone in my room, I gave her a call, eager to learn what got her all hot and excited.

She told me she didn't have time to tell me right now, but she'd call me back

tonight.

I threw a pizza in the oven and collapsed on the couch. The minutes felt like hours as I waited for Audrey to call. Finally, my phone started to buzz on the table. I picked up and answered in less than a second. It was great to hear her voice again. I instantly felt a lot happier. I told her how much I missed her, how I had hated waking up without her When I asked her what caused her to dirty her panties like that, it was no surprise she started talking about the diary again. As expected, the weeks following Donna's deflowering had been filled with sex between the three of them. The latest major development was that Donna's sister Shelley found out something was going on.

The whole family sat together and had a honest and genial conversation during which Shelley expressed a curiosity towards girls. She had experimented a little with a couple of girlfriends, but was eager to learn what it was like with a man. What ensued was a steamy foursome during which Shelley learned she was not gay, but loved cock just as much as pussy.

No matter how hot the story was, it was not what I wanted to hear most. Audrey's voice was. She might have been reading to me from the dictionary and still had me captivated. An hour flew by as I listened to her, and for the time, I almost felt close to her. However, it was running late and mom had already told Audrey to get off the phone up and go to bed. I wished her goodnight and told her once again that I loved her. Thinking of her, I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come.

1...456789