Secrets Revealed: Grandma's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey was true to her word. As soon as our parents had gone to bed and silence had descended over the house, she slipped back into my room. She wore nothing but a short nighty as she crawled onto my bed and squatted on my face. She had showered and shaved. Her smooth, fragrant pussy tasted fresh and sweet and I feasted on her copiously leaking juices like a man dying of thirst. I licked, kissed and sucked until her legs began to tremble and her muffled whimpers reached that high pitch. She was cumming like crazy, but I wasn't going to let her get away now. I locked my arms around her legs and kept eating her out until she begged me to stop. I let go of her and she fell down in my arms, panting and softly murmuring sweet words in my ear.

I didn't grant my sister much time to recuperate. I rolled her off me, got behind her and lifted her onto her knees. In one thrust I was deep inside her squishy pussy. We still had to be quiet if we wanted to avoid waking up our parents and alert them to what was going on in my room. There was a lot less pressure this time, so I took my time and fucked her at a more relaxed tempo. It might actually have been better that way, because it made me last longer too. This was our last night together, and I was going to enjoy it as much as possible.

A few minutes later, Audrey was chewing on my pillow, trying to smother the moans that inevitably escaped from her mouth while I pounded her from behind. Her hands were clawing at the sheets as she tried to withstand my restrained but forceful pumping. Nonetheless, with every thrust she slowly slumped forward until she lay flat on her belly and I was straddling my sister's legs.

Despite the more difficult position, I kept thrusting into her at the same relentless pace. My cock didn't reach as deep as before and I even slipped out a few times, but with her legs closed as they were, Audrey's pussy was squeezing more tightly than ever. A minute or two later, I felt I my balls tighten as a warning that I was going to cum quickly.

I pulled out, rolled her onto her back and licked her pussy for a minute while I allowed my cock to cool down. Then I sat up, leaning against the headboard, and pulled her onto my lap. Audrey mounted me and rode me like a cowgirl. She moved gracefully and smoothly, with a rapid rolling motion of her hips. Her perky breasts were bouncing before me and I only had to bend my neck a bit and I grabbed one of her pink nipples between my lips. She groaned softly as I sucked and gently bit on the sensitive tip. I moved between both nipples and also paid extra attention to the soft skin between. It did not miss its intended effect, as I felt my sister's body stiffen again. Her whimpers got louder and I pressed my mouth on hers to stifle them. Then the first orgasmic waves shot through her body. Her pussy seemed to flutter around my cock in a rapid series of contractions. I no longer wanted to fend off my own orgasm. I grabbed her ass and bounced her on my cock until I flooded her pussy.

After we were both finished cumming and cuddling, she leaned back and let my cock flop onto my belly. A creamy glob of cum oozed from her blushing lips and fell down in a long string before pooling on my thigh. She giggled in a cute way as she scooped up a shiny drop and licked it off her finger.

"We taste good together" she decided.

We looked good together too. Seeing her play with my sperm that leaked from her was by far the most outrageously sexy thing ever. My cock slowly came back to life and, with a little help from Audrey, soon was hard enough for another round.

Tuesday

As much as I hated it, I really had to return to college. Early in the morning, while the whole world was still asleep, I had topped off Audrey's pussy one last time. She then went back to her own room, but not before she made me promise I'd be back on Friday.

A few hours later, I said goodbye to my family and got in my car. As I drove away, I suddenly felt like crying. I missed Audrey already, and every mile I traveled was one more mile between us. I couldn't believe how hard it was to be away from her, even for just three and a half days.

When I arrived on the campus, I went straight to my lectures. But even there, I could not get Audrey out of my mind. While the professor was talking, I took out my phone and wrote my sister a little message. I got an answer immediately. She was missing me too. We exchanged about a hundred more messages and I even received a couple of naughty pictures. It did lighten my mood a bit, but what I missed most was just being with her, feel her and smell her. No amount of technology could fix that.

At night she called me on the phone, and we talked for hours about everything and of course she kept me updated on the sexual adventures Nan shared with her new husband. Not surprisingly, these stories got me so hot, I had to jack my cock while I listened. My sister then joined me and our conversation shifted to full- blown phone sex.

It wasn't long before Audrey told me about Nan being pregnant again. This time it was 1971, and the baby was a girl, our mother. It was already late when she called, but I was glad to hear her voice again. Thankfully, she spared me the details of labor and all the diaper changes, but she did tell me an interesting detail.

"Did you ever realize that mom is named after Donald?"

No, I hadn't.

"Apparently, it was grandpa's idea. He thought they should call her Donna, after

her missing half-brother and his father. Nan liked the idea, so they did."

"Gee, I never... thought" I yawned, feeling very sleepy. It was past midnight already and I would have to get up in less than 7 hours. I carefully excused myself, and promised to call her tomorrow. We blew some kisses into the microphone and then I hung up.

Friday

I couldn't wait for today to come. When it finally arrived, I decided to skip the afternoon's lectures and head home instead, and surprise my lover with an early arrival.

As luck had it, she was home alone and working on her computer as I walked into her room.

"Hey, you're back" she said, smiling as she held out her arms for an embrace and

a long, hot kiss. God, how I had longed to inhale that scent again.

"I've missed you so much" I whispered between kisses.

"I've missed you too" she said, grinding her pussy against my crotch.

"Hey, I've got great news" she said, grabbing my hand and leading me to my old room. "See?"

My whole room was filled with boxes and random stuff from Nan's. I couldn't even see my bed for all the junk. There was no way I was able to stay here.

"How's this good news?" I asked.

"Because, as your loving sister, I selflessly offered to share my room and bed with you, and mom accepted. Now we can sleep together all night, all the time!"

I immediately understood the implications of this situation. A smile formed on my face.

"That's brilliant! Remember me to properly thank you tonight" "I know just the way you can thank me... all night long"

"Speaking of mom and dad... where are they?"

"I don't know. Gone" she said with a naughty twinkle in her eye. "Do you think there's time for a quickie?" I asked

"No... but I'll let you eat me" she chuckled as she led me back to her room. She

lay down on her back and spread her legs a little, flashing her white panties as

she hiked up her short skirt. I pulled them off and I was greeted by her pink pussy. I swear it was smiling.

I got on my knees between Audrey's legs and closed in to give her moist lips a kiss, then licked and fingered her until I had gotten her so hot, she was begging me to fuck her. We made love like the long-lost lovers we were, frantic and rushed at first, then more slow and tender as our most urging needs were filled.

An hour later, we were still in bed, sweaty and exhausted, but completely satisfied and more in love than ever.

"Are you still reading those diaries?" I asked as I spotted one of the books under

her pillow.

"No, I haven't had much time to read. Too much damned homework" "Anything good happened?" I yawned.

"Not really. I've told you about mom, right? She writes mostly about her growing up. It's actually not that interesting. I have pretty much skipped through most of this part. Maybe I'll read it later when I've got more time"

"So, nothing new?"

"Well... Shelley was born, but you knew that of course... Grandpa got a new job, but we knew that as well..." she picked up the book and leaved through its pages. "Wait, here is something you might like to know."

"I wrote a letter to Aunt Barbara today. It is something I have been wanting to do for some time now, but I never dared to. I told her of my new life in the city and of my husband and our two daughters, but most of all I wanted to thank her for everything she has done for me, for taking care of me and also for saving my life. I also told her I don't blame her for anything and apologized for running away without leaving a note. Finally, I included my address and asked her to write back, if she wanted. I must say, it feels really good to have finally done this, although I so feel a bit of anxiety as I await her answer."

"And, did she write back?" I asked

"Err... yes, she did. Within days actually. With a little extra too." "A little extra?"

"Uh-huh"

"I got a letter back from Barbara. Inside the envelope were also a couple of letters from Donald, all addressed to me. He writes that he met with Barbara and she told him everything she knew, up to the point where I left. He said no words can describe how sorry he is for everything that happened to me and writes he hopes I'm doing well. He also hopes the best for our son.

"He also explained what happened to him after our father took him away that day. He was in the navy for four years, saw a lot of the world and made a few promotions before he met his wife and settled down. He owns a little shop now, but he doesn't say what kind. He married a woman named Brenda and they have two sons, Jim and Ronald who are six and seven years old now. There were a few grainy photos of his wife and kids attached to the letter. They look nice. She does too.

"Every letter ended with his address and phone number, and that he'd love to hear from me. I think I will do that."

"And, did she?" "She did"

"What happened?"

"according to the diary, she called him the next day, and they were on the phone for hours, sharing all the things that had happened in the past years. He said Barbara had told him about their baby, and that he had tried to find him. He had send dozens of letters to the nuns at the orphanage, but didn't get a single answer."

"So, nothing new there either?"

"No, but he visited her, for real, a little later"

"Must have been weird, huh?" I said "I mean, old lovers and that" "Not according to Nan. Let me see..."

"I was afraid it would be difficult to face him again, or awkward even, but it wasn't. The moment I saw him and looked into his brown eyes, I knew I would always love him. We weren't in love anymore, I had Charles now and he had Brenda, but there were still warm feelings that will always remain."

"That's sweet, don't you think?" I said. "Yeah, but it's a bit sad too."

"Sad?" I asked, not quite knowing what she meant.

"Yeah, their love, ultimately destroyed by their stupid parents"

"Well, they've been separated for over a decade. They're happy now" "I couldn't stop loving you in 100 years" she said sincerely.

I knew how she felt. I thought the wisest thing was not to answer and kiss her

instead. "Nobody's ever gonna separate us"

We cuddled for a few more minutes. Our parents would come home soon, so it was time to get out of bed and air out the room, take a quick shower and get decent again.

I helped mom prepare dinner and she got me up to date with the matters pertaining Nan's estate. After dinner, I stayed with my parents while Audrey went to her room. When dad was fully engrossed in his football game, and mom was reading her novel, I excused myself, telling I had to unpack, and went upstairs to Audrey's room.

"Hi baby" she smiled as I came in her, no, our room. She embraced me and gave

me a peck on my lips. She had a strange, somewhat proud look in her eyes.

"I think I've discovered why mom wanted to keep the books a secret" "Yeah? And why is that?"

"Well, if you thought Nan had issues, wait 'till you hear about mom" "Issues?"

"Let we say... illicit desires?"

"Desires bad enough to eradicate her mother's diary?"

Audrey nodded, picked up another one of the diaries and opened it at one of the bookmarks.

"As we drove home, I had a casual chat with Donna. I asked her if she was seeing someone. She said no and I asked why. I didn't mean anything by it, but the way she reacted was a little odd. She blushed and told me she didn't like any of the boys she knew, claiming they were all still boys; rude and immature. Then she said the darnedest thing; she said she was jealous of me having a man like Charles."

I nearly choked as Audrey said that. "Are you saying mom was hot for her own father?"

Audrey ignored my question and kept reading.

"I asked her what she meant by that remark, and she listed all the things she desired in a man and then compared this ideal man to the 'boys' she knew, and to Charles. On a hunch, I asked whether she wanted someone like daddy, or her actual daddy. Donna didn't answer, but the way she blushed and stared at her knees told me what she didn't want to say. I told her it was okay, that there was nothing to be ashamed of, that lots of girls developed a little crush on their father.

"She started crying, saying she was a sick freak for craving her own father. I parked the car on the side of the road and we got out. We sat down in the grass and talked for a long time. As I was trying to comfort her, I told Donna she I knew what she was she was going through. She questioned me with her eyes, and asked if I too had been in love with my father. I hesitated for a moment and told her it had been my older brother.

"She was visibly surprised by my confession. She asked if I was talking about her uncle Donald. I nodded. I could see a thousand questions rush through her mind. Finally she simply asked if we ever 'did' something. I just nodded again. Then she surprised me by asking if that was why we never visited my parents. I said it was part of it.

She asked how old I had been. I said I was eighteen, like she was now. Then she asked how old Donald was. I said he must have been twenty, or twenty-one. She said Uncle Donald was a handsome man, and that she could understand why a girl would fall for him. She asked if I regretted anything. It was the hardest question I ever had to answer. For all the misery that followed our short-lived romance, I did not regret one moment of it. I told her so. Through her tears, she smiled at me, and thanked me."

Audrey opened the diary at the next bookmark and continued.

"Charles is oblivious to Donna's affliction, but every time she looks at him, I can see the desire burning in her eyes. She's no longer the happy, outgoing girl she used to be, and becoming more retreated every day. I know what she needs. She's a lot like me in many ways, but unlike me she doesn't have a horny brother to give it to her. Maybe I should ask Charles if he wants to help. I'm sure I can persuade him to allow Donna to join us in bed when her need gets too high."

"Wow"

"Yeah"

"And, did they... you know?"

"I haven't gotten to that point yet" "But you think they will?"

"I don't know"

"You'll read it to me when anything happens, won't you?" "Of course"

"I hope she does. That would be so hot. I can already imagine it: Mom having sex with her own father"

"You're weird" Audrey giggled. "I know. But you love it"

"I do" she admitted and kissed me on the lips.

There wasn't time to do more than exchange a few kisses, as it was almost bedtime and our parents would come upstairs any moment. Indeed, only a few seconds after Audrey and I broke our kiss, the door swung open and mom came in.

"Good, you're already here" she said to me. "I'm sorry, but we had to put all the stuff somewhere"

"It's okay mom, Audrey explained it already." I said. It was hard to look at mom

and keep a straight face.

"Okay. Well then... err, the bed is big enough for two, but if you'd rather sleep somewhere else, there's an aero bed, or you can use the couch"

"That's fine mom, I don't mind sharing a bed with my little sister"

"Come on mom, we're both adults. I told you, it's okay" Audrey added, maybe a

bit too eager.

"I know... It's just..." mom said "...never mind"

She shook her head and walked out.

"Oh my god!" Audrey whispered. "She knows!"

"She does not" I said decisively "Do you think she'd even let me sleep on the same planet as you if she had the slightest idea of what I plan on doing with you?"

"I don't know. Remember, she fucked her own father" "She did?"

"Probably. Not yet anyway. But she would have, if she had half the chance" "Like sleeping in one bed you mean?"

She nodded, smiling again.

"So, tell me, what are those plans you mentioned?" I laughed. "You're gonna love it"

"I'm sure. Tell me more"

"First, I'm gonna start by going down on you and then I'm gonna make love to you until the sun comes up"

"Is that a promise?" she giggled. "I promise."

Saturday

The next morning, I woke up first, feeling better than I ever had. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was my sister's beautiful face, still sleeping peacefully. She looked like an auburn-haired angel in the morning sun. I watched her delicate features and listened to her steady breathing while she slept. Finally, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey" I said. "Hey"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Hmmm" she smiled. Her hand reached for mine and our fingers intertwined. "I like sleeping with you. I dreamed of you. It was nice"

She pulled my face to hers and gave me a kiss.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked "Just after ten"

She groaned unhappily. "We've got to get up"

We showered separately, still a little cautious after last night's narrow escape. Audrey went first and then I took my turn. When I got back in our bedroom, she

was sitting on the bed, reading the diary. She was leaning against the wall, still dressed in only her bathrobe, and her hand was between her legs.

"Mom and dad are gone" she said as she saw me. "We're all alone. I was waiting for you"

"Were you playing with yourself?" I asked. "Maybe" she said with a naughty smile.

I pulled her hand from between her legs and put the fingers in my mouth. It tasted deliciously of pussy.

"I think you're hiding candy under your robe. Your fingers are all sticky"

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" she said, giving me that smile again.

I flipped her onto the bed and was immediately greeted by a naked and very aroused pussy.

"There is some tasty candy" I said "is there enough for me too?" "It's all for you" Audrey giggled.

It was the invitation I was waiting for and lowered my head until my lips touched her stomach. From there I kissed my way to her freshly shaven mound, then past her pussy and down her thighs. Twice more I passed the moist lips as I nibbled and kissed the inside of her legs, before I suddenly dragged my tongue all the way over her seething slit and rolled the tip around the little nub of her clit. She inhaled sharply as my finger penetrated her. I moved my finger in and out, and licked her at the same time. Soon she was moaning softly and her hands on my head told me she was ready for more.

I pulled her further down on the bed and crawled between her legs. Because of the way she lay, her pussy was an open target and the tip of my cock slid smoothly between her slick labia.

1...34567...9