Secrets Revealed: Grandma's Diary

Story Info
Secrets of grandmother's diary, a perverted family.
30.9k words
4.86
35.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the past month, my grandmother peacefully passed away in her sleep. Although she was only 68 years old at the time of her passing, it was not a sudden event. The doctors had provided an estimate of two months when they discovered the cancer that was gradually taking its toll on her body, and unfortunately, that timeline came close to reality. Thankfully, she did not endure significant suffering during this difficult time.

After the funeral and the period of grieving, there remained the task of moving all of Nan's possessions out of her house and get it ready for sale. Gathering, sorting and storing a lifetime's worth of possessions is a lot of work, and I decided to take a few days off from college to be with my family and help them as much as I could. My assistance was gladly accepted, and mom had kept me occupied pretty much all of the time for the last two days.

Today was a Saturday, which meant that dad didn't have to go to work and was helping mom instead. I was relieved of my duties for the day and stayed at home to catch up on my assignments.

I had been sweating over an essay all morning and my eyes were hurting from staring at the computer display. Thankfully, I had already made good progress and could spare a little time for a well-deserved break. I was feeling quite thirsty, so I decided to head to the kitchen and raid the fridge for some soda or juice and maybe something to eat as well.

I found some leftover tuna salad in the fridge, and I made a couple of nice sandwiches. Then I poured myself a big glass of juice to go with it. As I was taking the spoils back to my room, I heard someone whisper my name. I looked around and finally spotted my younger sister, peeking in from a crack in the door. She lay her finger on her lips and beckoned me closer.

"Are they still gone?" Audrey whispered.

I nodded "Mom and dad went to Aunt Shelley for the afternoon."

Audrey swung the door open and quickly traversed the room, carrying something bulky and rectangular under her sweater. Intrigued by my sister's secretive behavior, I followed her.

"What have you got under there, books?" I asked as I stopped her.

"I can't tell you. It's a secret" she said

"Come on, I'll let you have one of my sandwiches"

She looked hungrily at the food. "Is that mom's tuna salad?"

"Yes, the last of it. Just show me what you've got and you can have one" She considered my offer for a moment. "Okay, but don't tell mom or dad" I promised her I'd keep mum and led her into my room.

"So, what are you hiding? Dirty magazines?" I asked as I sat down at my desk.

"No, something much better: Nan's old diaries!" she said and retrieved a bundle of aged books from under her sweater, unintentionally flashing me her tight stomach and baby-blue bra.

"Diaries? There were no diaries!" I said, a little distracted.

One of the tasks I had been charged with was to gather all of Nan's books, put them in sturdy cardboard boxes and carry them to the car. Every book, magazine or other piece of writing in the house had been in my hands at least two times. If there were any diaries, I would have known it.

"I know!" Audrey said as she stacked the books on my desk. "Mom hid them. I saw her when I was bringing a bag of clothes to the garage. She was behaving rather suspiciously, like she was hiding something from me. I pretended not to notice it and leave, but I kept an eye on her. When mom thought she was alone again, I saw her tuck this small bundle away in one of the boxes with junk. As soon as she turned her back for a minute, I dug the bundle out and that's how I found these books. She had them wrapped in an old tablecloth so I swapped them with a couple of phone books and put the books in the bag of clothes instead."

"And they're Nan's diaries, huh?"

"Yeah, I was going to read them. You know, I really don't know much about Nan. I wonder why mom wanted to throw these away."

"Perhaps she didn't know they were diaries?" I asked while munching on a

sandwich.

"You think so?" she asked sarcastically, holding up a dog-eared booklet with big golden letters embossed on a faded pink front, clearly spelling the words 'My Diary'.

"Well I don't know, Audrey. Ask mom"

"And let mom know I've got the diaries? I thought you were supposed to be the smart one? If she wanted to throw the diaries away secretly, she'll take them as soon as she hears I've got them."

"Maybe the answer's inside"

"That's what I thought. Do you mind if I read it here?" "Just be quiet, I've got a lot of work to do"

Audrey dropped her fine ass on my bed, opened the first of the five books and started reading while I sat down at my desk to finish my essay. She kept reading all afternoon, chuckling sometimes and making sympathetic noises at other times. By the time our parents returned and mom called us for dinner, she was already halfway the first volume.

"And, have you learned anything yet?" I asked. I wasn't really that interested, more like making small talk, but a little feigned interest always seemed to make my sister happy. This time was no exception.

"Have you discovered why mom wanted to get rid of those books?" I added.

"Maybe. Did you know Nan was a very... you know... naughty girl when she was our age?"

"Naughty? Like in a sexual way? What did she do, fuck the entire football team or something? Do you suppose mom's ashamed of Nan?"

"No, you dog! Nothing like that!" Audrey hissed angry. "Listen, why don't you come to my room after dinner, and I'll tell you what I've learned so far."

It was already late when our parents came home, so dinner was take-away in front of the TV. I didn't mind; I've always liked Chinese food and there would be no plates to clean afterward. Less than half an hour later, I followed Audrey to her room.

"So, tell me about the little nympho" I said as Audrey closed the door behind us.

She just looked at me disapprovingly, not even dignifying herself with a reply. I tried to laugh it off, successfully, so it seemed.

"Well, she writes that she's... masturbating, all the time. Sometimes five or six times."

So much there wasn't much shocking news. There were days even I had managed to top that.

"That's all?" I said, a little disappointed.

"Let me finish, I don't mean at home, but at school!" "What, you mean in the girls' room, like Anne?"

"Err... Yes, but even in the classroom, with everyone around" "No way!"

"Yes, here, listen to this bit: She's at school and has been fantasizing about one of the boys all morning..."

She picked up the book, went back a couple of pages and started reading

"...when I went to pee during recess my panties were all damp, so I thought it would be better to take them off and stuff them in my bag. I didn't have a fresh pair with me, so I had to go without. The bell hadn't rung yet, so I stayed there and tickled my kitty a little longer. It was such a relief to finally touch myself and I was just about to feel good when the bell rang. It was quite a bummer because I was so close, but I couldn't risk getting caught, so I cleaned up as well as I could and joined the others in class."

"This is so cute, imagine Nan, secretly fingering her pussy on that 1960's school toilet!" she said, all excited and giggly. All I could imagine was the frail old woman I'd last seen, a few hours before her death. Thinking of her masturbating only disgusted me.

"It was so naughty to be naked under my skirt, but the cool air felt really nice on my damp kitty. When I came in the classroom, Mr. Wilson had closed the drapes and was busy loading a film in the projector. I was glad it was dark in the room, so I wouldn't have to worry about someone seeing up my skirt as I sat down. And it might have gone just fine if it hadn't been for Liv.

She saw me holding my skirt as I sat down and asked me if I wasn't wearing any panties. I told her to forget about it, but of course she didn't. She grabbed the hem of my skirt and lifted it high enough to see my bush. I yelled out and slapped her hand away. Everybody looked at us and teach gave us a warning. If he could have seen under my desk, he'd have us expelled for sure.

"Stupid Liv wasn't didn't back off after that, and when the movie started, she put her hand back under my skirt. I quickly closed my legs and told her to piss off, but she pushed her finger between my legs and touched the folds of my naked kitty"

"Wait a minute, who's this Liv anyway?" I interrupted my sister. "Olivia is sort of her BFF. She's even worse than grandma."

"Luckily she pulled her hand away before Mr. Wilson saw what she was doing. She

didn't do nothing for the rest of the film, but her brief touch had made me all hot again. I knew there was no way Teach would allow someone to go to the bathroom this shortly after recess, so I would have to sit it out. To make things worse, the movie was the most boring play of Shakespeare ever and all I could think of was how good it would feel to touch myself. Finally, I could stand it no more and while the movie was still playing, I hiked up the side of my skirt and slid my hand underneath. I slumped down a little and leaned against the wall, so nobody could see what happened beneath my desk.

I let my fingers run through the curls and then between my legs. It felt so neat, I just couldn't stop. I pressed a finger on my button and rubbed it in little circles until I quietly climaxed."

"See what I mean? And that's not the only time, she's done it lots more after that, even with the lights on."

"Wow, that was really hot" I said. My initial disgust had more than disappeared. "Yes, I can see that" Audrey laughed, pointing at the bulge in my pants.

"So what. Your nipples are hard too, and I bet your panties are soaking wet" I

snapped back.

"Do you think I should take them off, then?"

I knew this was my sister talking, but I never was sure whether she was joking, or actually flirting with me. It didn't stop me from giving her an equally inappropriate retort.

"Sure, go ahead. I'll turn off the lights and put on a boring movie so you can finger your pussy while I pretend not to see it."

A fluffy little pillow hit me in the stomach.

"You should use that one to cover your little dick so you can play with yourself during the next story. Do you want me to read it?"

"Sure, if that's what gets you off"

"Okay, but try not to cum all over my cushions"

She flipped a few pages, looking for the next part. "Here it is. This is what I was reading just before dinner. It is about a month after the last story"

"Dear diary,

Today I got a look at Donny's penis, and a really good look too! I had just finished

hanging the sheets on the washing line in the scullery when he came in to take a bath. He didn't know I was there, as the sheets nearly hung to the floor and I was

behind them.

"Before I could warn him, he had taken off his shirt and pants. So, I hid and watched as he stepped in the tub, completely naked. At first I could hardly see his penis, but as he was washing it, his penis grew bigger and began to stand upright. He's got a really nice one, it was really big, even bigger than Spot's and a lot prettier too. I felt all tingly inside and I just had to tickle my kitty while I was looking at Donny. I don't think I ever climaxed this quick or this good. I think I will be spying on him a lot more"

"Donny, is that..." I asked as she paused at the end of the page. "Uncle Donald, Nan's older brother"

"Her brother?"

"Yeah, but the story isn't over yet" Audrey said while she flipped the page. "Here, three days later she writes:"

"I am so embarrassed; Donny told me he knew I was in the bathroom last Friday. I really hope he didn't see me touch myself! He said that showing off his naked body had turned him on and that he had rubbed his penis on purpose, to make it big for me. He then said that he would love to see me naked too. I got a little scared and said I had to think about it.

"I was feeling hot all day today, just because I keep thinking about Donny's big

penis. I wonder what it feels like. Maybe he'll let me touch it if I ask him.

Oh, dear diary, what should I do? It's all so naughty! Mom and dad would kill me if they knew, but I really want to see Donny's penis again and touch it too. I guess I'll just have to let him see me naked. And even though it scares me, just thinking of showing him my tits and kitty gets me all warm and tingly again."

"And it gets even worse the next day" Audrey said and continued.

"I did it! Donald was hiding when I took my bath and I pretended I didn't see him. I took of my dresses and panties and got in the tub. I didn't sit down like I always do when I wash myself, but I stood up so he could see all of me. I showed off my tits and my bush, knowing Donny was looking at me. It was so naughty!

"When I bent over to pick up the bar of soap, I spread my legs a little and slowly pushed my butt in the air. I could hear a muffled gasp as I showed Donny absolutely everything I had. Then I went even a bit further. While I was standing

like that, I ran my fingers through my bush and rubbed my button a little. I heard another gasp and then he ran away. I was afraid someone might have seen or heard us, so I quickly finished and got dressed. Mom was in the kitchen when I came from the scullery, but she wasn't upset or anything, so I don't think she knew Donny was in there with me.

It was weird to be naked in front of a boy, even if he was my brother, but I liked it. If he asks me again, I'll do it. I'm sure he enjoyed it too, even though he ran away before I was finished"

Audrey stopped reading and skipped some lines.

"I asked him why he ran away. He said it wasn't because he didn't like to look at me, it was because he had liked it too much. When I bent over and touched myself down there, he had 'shot his stuff in his pants' and needed to change before mom would see it.

During recess, I asked Olivia if she knew what a boy's 'stuff' is and what happens when they shoot it. She said she would tell me after school..."

Audrey stopped again and scanned the text with her eyes.

"Geesh, how naive can a girl be?" she muttered. "This is from nineteen- sixty...seven... she's what, eighteen years old and doesn't know about a boy's cum?"

"Not all girls are as easy as you, sis" I laughed, which resulted in another cushion

being thrown in my face. Like any girl, my sister had dozens of them.

"I'm not easy!" she replied. "FYI, I've only been with three guys. That's a lot less than your girlfriend"

"EX-girlfriend" I corrected her. "And Anne wasn't easy, she was a slut."

A third fluffy pillow hit me. I decided it would be better to bury the hatchet before she ran out of fluffy pillows and would start throwing other things. "I'm sorry Audrey, I was only kidding. Please tell me, what happened next?"

"I don't know; that was about as far as I got. Where was I?"

Her eyes scanned the page and she started reading again.

"As he came home today, I asked him if he would shoot his stuff for me. He was surprised by my request, even a little scared maybe. He said he'd do it for me tonight, but only if I was going to be naked too. I can't wait!"

Audrey flipped the page and quickly scanned the next page. I asked her to keep reading. I had to admit I was eager to know how the story of my horny grandmother and her brother was going to unfold.

"It's just girl stuff about school and clothes, nothing happened. Oh, here it goes"

"Golly, it was so hot! Mom and dad were visiting Uncle Paul, so Donny and I were alone all evening. After we fed the animals, we went to his room and he dropped his clothes on the floor. His penis was already as big as before and he slowly stroked it while he watched me undress. We sat down on the bed and then he let me feel it. The skin was so soft and I could feel the bone inside. He said it felt really good when I held his dick, as he called his penis. Then he taught me how to play with it by sliding the skin up and down.

"I asked if I was doing it right and he said that it felt even better than when he did it himself. Then he said that if I kept stroking his dick like that, he would shoot his stuff real soon. A little while later he groaned again and told me to do it faster. About ten strokes later, his dick began to twitch in my hand and a squirt of thick, whitish fluid splashed onto his stomach. I let his penis go and watched it throb and squirt again. It was soo neat!

After six or eight more spurts, Donny stopped shooting and his penis began to shrink a little. I started stroking it again because I wanted to see him shoot more stuff, but Donny said he had to rest a while before he could do it again. I asked if it would get hard again if I rubbed my kitty for him. He said it might, but just as I got started, mom and dad came home."

"Hmmm... Poor naughty Grandma!" Audrey cooed

"Yes, too bad they had to stop. I bet he could have fucked her too, if they had a little more time"

"No way! Do you really think Nan would have had sex with her own brother?" she

asked, shocked by the suggestion.

"Definitely. Maybe not right now, but she really needs to get laid" "Well, you're right about that. She definitely needs to get laid"

"Better find out then" I said and she started reading again. She was silent for

another hour, reading page after page. Soon it was almost bedtime.

"So... has anything happened yet?"

"Sure, lots of things happened. They went on vacation, Donny got a new job, their dog Spot died..."

"You know what I mean, has Nan fucked her brother yet?"

"Oh, so you only want to hear about her sexual adventures? I thought you honestly wanted to learn more about our dear grandmother" Audrey berated me in mocked disappointment. "You men are all the same."

It was time for me to throw back one of the fluffy cushions. She got the hint.

"No, she has jacked him off a couple of times and he has fingered her too, but other than a bit of kissing, nothing else has happened"

"That's too bad. I would have liked to hear that story."

"No, you wouldn't!" Audrey admonished me "That would be incest"

"So what if that's what they call it. They're adults and if they both want it, there's nothing wrong with them having sex. Let them have a go at it. It's the sixties, you know; the sexual revolution, Flower Power and all that shit"

"Do you really think it is okay for a girl to have sex with her very own brother?"

she asked, still a little shocked.

"Sure, that's what makes it even hotter. Don't you think so?" "Would you have fucked her if you were Uncle Donald?"

"Damn right I would!"

"You're crazy, you know that?" she said, shaking her head.

She knew I was joking. Or was I?

"Yes, well I'm going to put my crazy ass to bed now" I yawned, "see you tomorrow"

Sunday

The next morning I was woken by my sister. She was still wearing her nightgown and her hair was an auburn mess. I could see she hadn't gotten much sleep last night, but even in this state she looked beautiful to me.

"They did it! You were right, Nan and Donald had sex together" Audrey said before

I could even greet her.

It took a second or two to process what she said.

"Told you so" I yawned.

"Whatever" Audrey said as she sat down on my bed. "Here, I'll read it to you."

"Wait, get inside, you'll get cold if you don't" I said, folding back the duvet.

Audrey hesitated for a second, and then got in bed with me. Luckily it was Sunday

morning and our parents were at our grandmother's house again.

"Now, you just keep your hands on top of the blanket, okay? There's gonna be no jacking off until I'm gone." Audrey said as she crawled next to me and opened the diary.

Her feminine scent was intoxicating. I could already feel something stirring

123456...9