Security Detail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire rubbed her wrist and a publicist for the event handed her a tube of hand sanitizer and tried her best to smooth over the situation. The little episode was only noticed by those in the front row, but it put them into a frenzy. They all started shouting questions and tried their best to push forward. My main concern was that that the entire event might get out of hand.

My hand touched the publicist on the shoulder, and I told her in no uncertain terms to, "wrap it up". Leading Claire back to the hospitality tent, I kept the crowd between Claire and myself. Once we were safely inside, I felt a little more at ease.

Claire tried to play it off with a. "wow, that was a little bit creepy", but I could tell that she was shaken up by the ordeal.

"Slightly. Does that happen to you often?" I wasn't sure how crazy female golf fans could be.

"Not at a tournament, but lots of crazy shit happens on Instagram." She added. "If you know what I mean." I didn't, but I could only imagine.

I should have been headed home by now. In fact, when I glanced at my watch, I thought that I would have been home, but apparently the job was going into overtime tonight.

"Do you have an escort back to your hotel room tonight?" I was going to have to offer if she said no.

Everyone around her waited for her to answer. They were "all" hoping to avoid having to put in any extra time. Yeah, they all planned on leaving it to me.

"Why, are you getting all Kevin Costner on me?" When she smiled most of her entourage took it as a signal and left. They began scattering like rats.

"Who?" I knew who Costner was. Who didn't? I just didn't know what she meant by it.

"Really? Are you telling me that you don't know who Costner is? You're a cop working security and you don't know that one? In the movie, The Bodyguard? He's the badass that takes care of a girl that's being threatened." She waited, but I had nothing. "Come on, you're killing me. He falls in love with the girl he's watching." Still nothing, and the hot little blond seemed almost disappointed that I didn't know what she was talking about. "Come on. He's this strong silent type. He just chills and seduces her. Then he gets his freak on.".

"Sorry." I could tell that she wanted to continue talking about this movie, so I asked, "What was she like? Did she play golf?"

"Oh no, but she was very cool. A singer. She kept toying with him and teasing. She was trying to seduce him, and it was super sexy." Claire was glowing telling me about the actress. She had lightened up and was showing me her human side.

"Did she tell him to suck her cock?" A mouth full of Claire's Fuji water hit me on the chest of my jacket, exactly where the word "SECURITY" was printed in bold yellow lettering.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, but that's too funny!" She turned her head and looked to see if anyone else had heard or was listening, but everyone had left us alone. So, when she was certain that she was in the clear, she continued, "No, but I'm pretty sure that he did it anyway." Her giggles were actually very charming.

"Lucky him or perhaps her." I also took a look around the room. "Well, it looks like I'm watching that movie tonight." Saying that to her made her round cheeks glow and turn bright pink.

"For a cop, you're pretty funny, and not that bad looking. Ever beat anyone up?" When she asked, she put her hand on my chest and wiped away some of the water residue.

"Only the ones that spit on me, then try to touch me without asking. And what do you mean by "Not that bad?". My mom thinks I'm very handsome." She snorted out a loud laugh at my words and curled some of the material of my jacket into her fist.

"Yeah, well you had better be careful buster. I might be tiny, but I'm tough." She put up her arm and flexed her bicep for my benefit. Taking the bare skin into my hand, I gave it a light squeeze. "Like a rock, isn't it?"

Rock? No. But, I was impressed by how firm it was. It would appear that this girl works out a lot.

"Come on, pay me a compliment. It's not even the hardest muscle on my body." She looked at me and grinned a sly grin.

"I bet your right, and everyone gets to see the other muscle whenever they want." Her grin faded to a glare.

"If you mean my ass?" Claire started to be defensive. "Let me tell you something. I work very hard to keeping it looking the way that it does, so why not show it off. It helps pay the bills." She was tapping her foot and waiting for an answer.

"Show it to anyone you want. Doesn't matter to me. But that's why guys like your buddy from earlier think that they can just take a piece of whatever they want." I think by saying this, she was hurt, and for some unknown reason, I felt bad. I thought of a way to take it back, but I was stumbling on my words. "Sorry...you're right. It looks great and you should be very proud of it."

There was an uncomfortable silence. She looked at me, through me, and then beyond me. I looked in the same direction as her but saw nothing. It was almost as if she had dismissed our conversation and no longer wanted me near her. Knowing that she was safe in the hands of the tournament people, I turned and started to walk away.

"No..." The volume that she said it made me jump.

"No what?" I asked, turning back so that I was once again facing her.

"No, I don't have an escort back to my room." This time she was a lot quieter.

"Don't they have a driver for you, or give you a car?" I asked as I walked back to her.

Her smile told me what was coming.

"Do I look like Tiger Woods to you?" Her devilishly cute smile had returned. "Depending on where we play, we don't even get bus fare." Her cuteness made her look a lot younger than twenty-three.

Although her round of golf was done for the day, she was still dressed to play. Standing in front of me, she put one of her cleats on the other in an innocent manner and rocked back and forth on one foot.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

"The Hilton Garden." When she told me it made sense? It was nice enough, and nearby.

"Let's go." Was all I said.

After gathering her belongings, we walked to the shuttle and took the 7-minute trip to my SUV. There were only a few people on the bus with us, but they all gave us a lot of looks.

Like a gentleman, I carried Claire's bag and opened the back of my vehicle. The smell of new filling my nose made me smile.

"Is this a cop car?" She asked sincerely.

"Not this particular one, but yes, lots of Ford Explorers are cop cars."

"Why the hell would you want to drive the same car that you drive at work?" Her headed was tilted like I was doing something stupid by driving a brand-new SUV.

"Familiarity I suppose. I like knowing where all the buttons are and how everything works." I told her.

"I don't know...doesn't that seem kinda dumb?" She stopped because she was going to say my name, and then realized that she had no idea what it was.

"Ryan." I stuck out my hand and pushed the button to close the hatch.

"Claire." She said sheepishly.

I took off my "SECURITY" jacket and tossed it onto the backseat. Doing so turned out to be a bad move, because the sight of my shoulder holster and gun alarmed my passenger.

"Jesus, do you really think that you might have needed that?" She asked me in an almost shocked tone.

"Need it? Let's hope not. Want to have it just in case? Yes."

Her mood had changed and the drive to her hotel was somewhat quiet. Not awkward, just quiet. She looked around inside and outside of the vehicle as I maneuvered down the street.

"There's no way that your cop car is this nice inside." It was more of a statement from her.

"No, the other one is a base model, this one has some options that the force thinks we don't need. Does that mean you now approve of my ride?" I asked.

"I approved before. I would just never have the same kinda car I work outta." She told me flatly.

"Oh, so you mean you'll never own a golfcart, even when you're old, living in Central Florida, and hustling golf?" I got in a little shot of my own.

"Good point dick." She said with a chuckle.

I signaled the turn, slowed, and pulled into the well lite entrance to Claire's hotel. But, before I even got close to the front doors, I pulled to the curb and stopped. Something wasn't right.

I have never been the kind of person that denies or discounts karma, déjà vu, and fate. They seem real enough and you can't dismiss those feelings, but I'm not, nor have I ever been, a very big fan of co-incidence. So, looking at the front entrance, I knew that it had to be something else.

"What?" Claire asked, leaning forward, trying to see what I was looking at.

"Sit back, and don't move into the light." My hand touched her shoulder and pushed her back into the leather of the seat. "There. Do you see him?"

"See who?" She tried to lean forward again when she asked.

I turned and gave her a "What the hell" look and stopped her from leaning up. "Look. Right there in front of the junipers." I told her.

"Holy Fucking Shit." Cussed out of her cute puffy lips.

Her words told me that she also saw what I did. The same guy that had grabbed her wrist at the golf course was standing in the shadows outside of the hotel. He was still wearing the exact same thing as before, and even in his dim surroundings, he wasn't hard to notice. There seemed to be lots of fans waiting to get a look at their favorite golfer, so he mixed in, and it didn't stand out to anyone, but us.

"You know, maybe I've seen that guy before. Now that I'm getting a good look at him, he's talked to me before. It was in North Caroline or Florida. Maybe both." She informed me.

"Did he ever try to grab or touch you before?" I was concerned there might be a trend.

"Not once." Was her answer.

Her hand grabbed the door handle and she tried to open it. Out of instinct, my hand reached out and I grabbed the bare, warm flesh on her leg to stop her. Claire's head looked down on my hand touching her thigh and made a comment.

"Pretty handsy on a first date, aren't you cop?" She challenged.

"It's not a date, I'm working." Was all I could come up with.

Dialing an inside line to the desk Sergeant I told him the situation and asked for some backup. The only problem was that it was a hot Saturday night in Cincinnati, and things can be very busy, So, the closest unit to just do a drive by, was about 30 minutes out.

"Let me drive you to another hotel." I suggested.

"You have a gun. Walk me past him. I should be safe in my room." She tried to reason.

"Should, is the key word. I think another hotel is the safest thing for you tonight." Again, I was only suggesting.

"I bet you do, but did you notice me carrying a purse anywhere? Everything I own is in my room. And it's a room that I'm comped, if you know what I mean." She hadn't taken her eyes off the guy outside of her hotel, even as she spoke.

"Is there someone in town that you could call. Maybe you could stay at their place." I asked.

"Who the hell do you think I would know in Cinci?" Her lips and eyebrow curled at me.

Fare enough.

The danger of staying at the hotel outweighed the safety of leaving, so I put the SUV into reverse and backed out of the semi-circle and onto the street. We drove away, and Claire's guy had never even noticed that she was there.

"Where are we going? I need to get into my room." She demanded.

"I'll take you somewhere safe. You'll have everything that you need. I promise. And if you feel uncomfortable, I'll take you back there later, when everyone leaves for the night, and we'll deal with that guy in the morning." I could feel her staring at me as I spoke.

Driving across town, toward the river, I felt a sense of relief knowing that there wouldn't be any conflict tonight.

15 minutes later, we pulled into the gated parking lot of my riverfront loft.

"This is my place." I told her, just in case she was wondering

I was on the third level, which was actually the fifth and sixth floors. We opted for the elevator rather than the stairs. We had walked enough today.

Stepping off the lift, the sounds of bass could be heard as music came from behind the big metal door.

"Your wife?" Claire asked.

"Nope." I told her.

"Girlfriend?" She asked again.

"Younger brother. That is unless your buddy found out where I live and likes listening to Drake while he waits for us." I quipped.

"Very funny." But she didn't think that it was.

Sean didn't hear us coming in. He was too involved in his own events. With one of his favorite rappers belting out songs, Sean was leaning back with his girlfriend laying almost on top of him. From where we were standing, we could see that their lips were locked, and my brother had his shirt off. We could also see that one of his hands was up under his dates blouse, fondling her. The little fucker had made it to first base, and I felt bad that I was about to break it up. But, as I thought about it, the feeling was short lived, because ever since he turned eighteen, my younger brother seemed to use my house whenever he knew I wouldn't be there.

"Hmmm..." I loudly cleared my throat.

The tall brunette shot up off the couch. Standing up in such a hurry that she didn't notice that she was standing in front of us with her right boob uncovered. Her t-shirt and shorts appeared to be pretty wrinkled from all of the twisting and turning I imagined they were doing, but what made my laugh was Sean jumping up beside her. His boner was pointed so far north that it was threatening to poke its head out of his sweats. The brunette looked at Claire, and Claire made a motion of pulling down her top to cover the exposed skin. If the young lady wasn't red before, she was crimson now.

"Damn bro, knock much?" My little brother asked.

Claire giggled as I set her bag on one of the industrial stools and turned away from my brother. She watched them try to fix themselves up and into a presentable state.

"Sean..." I took a guess at the next name. "Ally? This is Claire Fogle. She is golfing in the LPGA tourney this weekend. Claire, this is my brother and his..."

"It's Hogle dude." My brother corrected me.

I looked at Claire and she just nodded in agreement. I looked at Ally, and she was still staring at Claire. I looked at Sean. He was beet red, and his boner wasn't going anywhere.

"How the hell do you know that? You don't watch golf." I thought about it for a second, and a "Ohhhhhh." Came outta my mouth. I could imagine the ass pictures that he had looked at on Instagram.

Now, both Ally and Claire were looking At Sean. One with a huge smile. One...not so much.

It didn't take long for my unwanted house guests to clean-up and gather their things. Everyone said their goodbyes, and Claire gave both Ally and Sean a hug. Sean even put out his hand and shook Claire's, wishing her good luck in the final round. 45 seconds later, he shot me a text saying that he was putting the hug in the spank bank for later, and that he didn't plan on washing his hand before he jerked off tonight. Fuckin kid.

After the thick metal door had clanged shut and I had put the antique deadbolt into place, I felt that I could relax a bit.

"They're cute. How old is your...?" Claire was asking.

"Almost nineteen, but if my parents find out that he spends his spare time here, and not studying at the library like he tells them, he probably won't see a birthday in the near future." I answered her nervously.

"He's a handsome kid. And her, wow she's hot. I mean, did you get a look at her boob. Man, it looked perfect. I wish that mine were a bit bigger. Maybe the same size as Paige's."

Unintentionally, my eyes scanned up and down her body. It wasn't intended to be pervy, but it sure felt like it as I watched her nipples harden under the soft yellow golf shirt she was wearing.

"You're perfect. Why would you want to change anything about yourself?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe if they were enhanced, more people would follow me." She replied.

"Wouldn't you rather they follow you because of your golf game, and not because you are a fantasy figure for them? Look at yourself. You don't need to be any sexier. You've already knocked that part of your game out of the park. What you need to do is be more consistent on the grass. Work on your chipping and putting. Play every round like you did today. Win a couple of tournaments and the whole damn world will be following you."

I instantly regretted my words. Her beautiful face scrunched up with a sour look. I had over-stepped my boundaries and crossed the imaginary line. I definitely had no business telling someone that I didn't know, what they should or shouldn't be doing.

"Claire, look, I'm sorry. I was out of line and what you do, or how you play, is none of my business." I wanted to say more, but I didn't know what. "If you want to follow me, I'll show you to your room."

I carried her bag up the stairs to the open loft. Luckily the spare room had not been ransacked by Sean and Ally, so I knew that the bedding and towels would be clean. Her leather bag, I noticed, had her monogram in gold letters on both sides. Just looking at it, I knew that it had seen a lot of tournaments.

"The blinds are controlled by that remote. The door to the room locks, and so does the one to your bathroom. There are all kinds of toiletries. Use anything you see. And in the linen closet, there are a couple of different sizes of robes."

"I have my bag of goodies, but nothing to wear other than my golf clothes." She told me.

"We'll stop at your hotel in the morning." I let her know.

Pulling the door closed behind me, I made my way into my room and stripped down. The cool water felt good as the shower washed away the day of sweat and dirt from being on the course. I dried off and pulled on my favorite Buckeyes t-shirt, a pair of black mesh Champion shorts, and looked at the clock on my nightstand. 8:51pm. No wonder I was hungry.

The exposed brick, cement and wood beams did a lot to hide the sounds in and out of my loft condo. I was tempted to knock on the spare room door and see if Claire was ready to eat, but I never gave in to the temptation. I was glad that I didn't, because I was only downstairs for a few seconds when I noticed her looking over the rail. She seemed mesmerized by the darkening view of the river, and the dim lights that were starting to come on around the city.

"Drink?" I asked.

"God, yes. I'll have whatever you're having. This view is so cool. From here the city looks huge." She told me.

I pulled out a couple of cold bottles of from a nearby brewery and opened them both. Claire declined my offer of a glass. Instead, she clinked my bottle and put hers to her lips. The elvish beauty took and long pull and smiled when she wiped her lips.

"Are you hungry? We could order in, or if you want, we can go out." I put it out there so she could choose.

"Do you like Asian food. I love those thick spicy noodles with beef, and any kind of dumplings." She took another sip of her beer and added, "or Mexi. I love Mexican food."

We finished our beers and were halfway through our second when my regular Skip the Dishes guy was ringing the buzzer. With a fist pump, he handed me the bag and I handed him a tip.

Claire had found a corkscrew and was in the process of opening a Napa white that caught her eye. It was from a vineyard that she had apparently visited with family when she wasn't on tour.

As tiny as she is, she had no problem loading her plate with noodles, dumplings, and the sushi she picked as an afterthought.

"Ryan, please let me pay. It's the least that I can do. I mean considering everything you've had to do for me."

"My treat. It's actually really nice to have company. As you saw earlier, my night was just chasing my little brother out so that I don't prematurely become an uncle." I told her.