Security Detail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much younger is he?" Claire asked while stuffing a California roll covered in wasabi into her mouth.

"Five years. We have a sister in between us." I told her.

"Does she ever sneak over and use your place?" I smiled at her question and shook my head.

"Oh, no. I know that it's a double standard, but if she did, I'd show her friend my badge." I laughed so that Claire knew I was somewhat joking.

Leaning forward, Claire reached for her glass. The front panel of the robe she was wearing fall open, exposing her right breast. Nearly the same thing that had happened to Ally earlier. I should have said something, but I froze. I couldn't take my eyes off of the perfect globe. Big, firm and pink, with a large, hard nipple.

Setting her glass back on the table, she smiled at me. I was caught staring at her naked tit.

"I'd ask what you thought, but you already told me that I was perfect. So, I guess there's no need to ask again." There was a proudness in her voice.

"I stand behind what I said. Even more so at this point, and I gotta tell you that tonight is the most naked skin action this room has seen in a very long time. I mean with you and Ally showing off." I told her and she hardly blushed.

"So, Ryan, no girlfriend, slash fiancée, come wife?" Her hand twirling noodles as she asked.

"Not currently. You?" I asked her.

She hesitated for a while and chewed the food in her mouth. Then she dipped a dumpling and popped it into the mix. Took a couple of small sips of wine and turned so that she was facing me.

"No." I waited for more, but that's all she said.

"Really? From your reaction, I was expecting more." I told her.

"I have no problem telling you. My last boyfriend, and there hasn't been many, dumped me when I told him that planned on doing a part tour this year, and a full tour next. He said that it was my dream and not his. That it didn't fit in to what he wanted from life. He told me that I'd never be as good as the rest of the girls, so if I planned on making it my career choice, I had better get used to being broke. I told him to go fuck himself, and he told me that we were done. So, when I was at practice, he packed whatever I had at his place, and left it on the front porch for me, along with a note. At least he didn't send me a text. Nice guy, right?" Her tough exterior was showing signs of pain coming from somewhere deep inside.

"He sounds like a winner. His loss. The golf worlds gain."

The rest of our night was quiet. Claire curled up on the sofa, and I kept to myself on my oversized chair.

"Claire. Claire." I gently rubbed her shoulder. When she opened her eyes, she looked shocked for a few seconds until she got her bearings. "You should probably get some rest if you're going to kick some ass tomorrow."

We discussed the arrangements for morning. It was hard to concentrate as I climbed the stairs behind her. My mind was all over the place as I watched her smooth muscular legs as they moved in front of me. Claire said that she wanted to hit a bucket of balls or two, so she was looking to be up at 6:00am and on the road before 7:00am. Plans had been made, and alarms would be set.

Outside the spare room, Claire turned at the door and raised up on her tippy toes, kissed my cheek, and lowered herself down.

"Thank you so much for everything." And then she disappeared.

It was the worst sleep that I had had in a very long time.

Early the next morning Claire appeared ready to golf. She was wearing her back-up golf clothes and her dirty blond hair was wrapped in a ponytail that stuck out of her visor. With a good night of sleep and a hot shower, she was all business.

I asked if we needed to stop at the hotel for anything, but she waved me off and we headed to the main event at Kenwood C.C.

There was little doubt about how focused Claire was. Every ball that she hit on the driving range was straight and well-aimed. She was making practice putts from deep and was reading slopes well, which paid off later in the day. She was so focused, that she didn't even notice when Edgar Perez walked up behind her on the range.

Pete and I did a classic redirect. We had one of the coordinators ask him for help in the player's lounge. She told him that a couple of players needed fans for a photo shoot. Edgar jumped at the chance to be near the lady golfers and near the action.

Pete was the first to notice something a little off with Edgar's credentials. The photo badge that allowed access had been altered and his own picture had been added. Upon further investigation, threatening letters and the same stationary used to write the other letters were later found in the backpack Edgar was carrying.

Like many obsessed fanatics, Edgar claimed that he only wanted to get closer to the golfers, and that Claire was the love of his life, she just didn't know it yet.

In the end she wasn't the love he thought she was, and both Pete and I watched as he was taken away in the backseat of a squad car.

"What the fuck man? Word is that your golfer stayed at your place last night. How the hell did you manage that, and why am I the last to know?" Pete was whisper screaming.

"Shhhh. It's not what you think." I tried to calm him.

"Not what I think? Fuck buddy, let me tell you something, I bet that you wish it was exactly what I think." He was smiling and shaking his head.

Although the perp was behind bars, we still did our day of work. The organizers wanted the final round to go off without any hiccups. So, because of Claire's good round on Saturday, she went off a little later in the day with another golfer who looked like she was twelve. Sung Hyun Park.

Claire played even par golf for seven holes. Then she birdied both the eighth and ninth.

On the back nine, the fourteenth hole bit back, and her confidence took a hit when she put her second shot in the water. She wanted to be on in two and putt for the eagle, but she bounced it into the drink.

An argument of sorts broke out with her and her caddie. I knew what it was, and for the first time during the entire day, I said something to her. I knew from last night that Claire was a movie buff, so I called her out.

"Hey Tin Cup, listen to your caddie."

Walking close to me with a look that could possibly hurt someone, she held her score book up to her face so that it covered her mouth and asked, "you ever golf here?"

"As a matter of fact, I did, but only once." I informed her by speaking into my hand.

"Oh yeah tough guy, what did you shoot?" She wanted a laugh at my expense, and prove her point, but I had had a good enough round the one time that I had played the course.

"Eighty-one, but I was playing from the men's tees." When I told her my score, she squinted her eye and coughed me a "Bullshit" under her breathe.

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure I could shoot a seventy-two if I golfed here four days in a row." I taunted.

Claire scratched the side of her leg. The leg that was facing away from the cameras, and when she did, for my benefit, her middle finger was extended as far out as it could go.

Her very nonchalant "go fuck yourself" wasn't even a tiny bleep on the radar.

Like all her good shots on Saturday, todays shot on the 14th, was another great save. Claire ended up finishing her round four under, and for the very first time in her career, she finished in the top ten.

My golfer was very excited, but she had to wait for seven other pairs of golfers to complete their day before she could celebrate. And when the final golfer putted out and it was all over and confirmed, she couldn't have been any happier. Her first top ten was a very memorable one.

I watched as Claire mingled with her fellow golfers. They appeared to be a tight knit group and now she was a part to them. The entire group, and a bunch of VIP's disappeared into the main hospitality tent, and the curtain dropped.

"Buddy, you see that. Nasa thanked me and tried to palm me a hundred bucks." Pete was laughing out loud as we boarded the shuttle bus.

"Maybe she wants an American husband." I teased.

When we walked into the parking lot I asked Pete, "You wanna grab a beer somewhere?" I wanted to go out and hoped Pete would join me.

"Nah. My all too real American wife and kids are waiting for me at home. It's been a real long weekend, but the extra cash will help pay for Cole's new car seat. Plus, Ginny got some funky shit planned. She thinks that I'm all horned up being around all these ladies. Catch yah Wednesday night." My best friend slapped my back and climbed into his car. Wednesday night was our next shift at our real jobs.

For once, I almost hoped that my brother was at my place, but the condo was quiet. Even so, I knocked and waited. After a couple seconds, I knocked again and opened the door.

Everything was almost normal. He had been there. The empty pizza box told me so. That and the music. It was low, but it wasn't on when I left. And when I checked the garbage, the foil wrapper from a condom told me that Ally had probably been there as well. My younger brother was a lucky little fucker when it came to women.

I opened the large stainless-steel door on my fridge and stopped when I noticed something different. There were four beers left in a cardboard six-pack, so I pulled out one of the Founder's All Day Vacay's and popped it open. The wheat ale sang a beautiful song as it glided over my tongue. Sean was going to be pissed, because I planned on having at least one more of his beers. It was the tax in lieu of rent for him using my place as a flop house.

Locking away my gun, I tossed everything, including the event jacket that I was told to keep, into the wash. Then I climbed into the shower.

Clicking on Prime Video, the screen for my favorite show popped up. I was immediately set to watch Bosch Legacy from where I had left off a week ago. I love Harry Bosch. If only being a cop or a private detective was really that cool.

Halfway through the show, I opened my second beer and before I could make it back to my chair, the buzzer from the lobby rang.

I tried to watch the video feed from the lobby, but and camera was blocked by a large bag of take-out food. So, I pushed the button to speak.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Delrivery from Rilly's." It was the worst Asian accent ever.

"Sorry, I ordered a pizza, not Lilly's." I chuckled. I hadn't ordered anything from anywhere.

"Let me in. I got noodle and other stuffs. We going talk bout it. Poleeez." The voice begged.

"Nope. Thanks anyway, but I'll just wait for my pizza." I teased.

"Fuck roo. Roo got pay me for noodles." The fake accent was only getting worse.

"Sorry, I don't have any cash." I lied.

It took a moment, but the delivery person finally replied. "Dat okay." There was a sudden pause as someone got off the elevator and exited the building. With them finally gone, the delivery person continued. "A maybe we take out in a trade." Man, that accent sucked so much it was insulting to all Asians.

I pushed the buzzer to open the lobby door.

Claire looked absolutely stunning, when she stepped off the elevator. The golf gear had been replaced by an above the knee floral dress that fit her like a glove and showed off every single curve hidden beneath it. The cleats were gone. In their place were a pair white heels that accented what she was wearing. Over her shoulder, she was carrying the same bag as yesterday, and in her left hand, was a bag of food from Lilly's.

She sped past me and dropped both bags on the countertop.

"You miss me cop?" She asked as she twirled, causing a blur of colors to flash before my eyes.

"As a matter of fact, I..." The rest of my words didn't get out. Claire leap into my arms and when I grabbed her, she did her best to wrap her legs around mine.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me? First time in the top ten and it took you pushing me, to do it."

"Congratulations, but I had nothing to do with it. Claire, you need to know that it was in you all along."

Her cute button nose pushed against my cheek as she pressed her full lips onto mine. Her tongue tasted minty and fresh as it whirled over my beer coated lips and tongue. My hands found the firm cheeks of her ass to hold her up, while my tongue moved over her impossibly white teeth. This sudden act of excitement raced through my mind. I thought about how firm and good her ass cheeks felt to my fingers. I thought about her smell and taste. I thought about how good it felt to have her arms draped over my shoulder, hugging me and pulling me to her. The more I thought about it, the more brainwaves it sent to my lower region, and soon enough, I was hard as a rock.

I purposely let Claire slip down a few inches so that the head of my shaft slid under her dress, and I could feel the heat of her panty covered pussy as it rested near the tip of my cock.

"Is that because of me baby?" She could feel me pressing on her, and she knew full well that she had caused it.

Using my foot to push the big metal door closed behind me, I carried my little vixen up the stairs and into my room.

Her feet found the top of the mattress and I set her down. Standing before me, she bent one of her knees in front of the other. As much as my eyes were focused on her, my hands had different ideas.

The skin of her legs felt smooth under the touch of my fingers. Her thighs were warm and muscular to my touch, and as continued moving up, her thong covered ass felt incredible.

Squeezing and kneading the cheeks of her ass, Claire bent down and moaned into my mouth.

"Claire, we're moving pretty fast here. Are you sure that this is something that you really want and not just a spur of the moment thing?" I had to ask for her sake.

"Let's talk about it later." She said as she pushed her tongue back into my mouth.

This was all I needed to advance.

My fingers followed the thin material of her tiny panties until I could feel the silky elastic that circled her waist. Putting digits from both hands into the unseen garment, I started to ease them off of her ass, with hopes of pulling them down her legs.

Claire's reaction told me that I was home free. The once bent leg straightened so that she was standing with both feet flat on the mattress of my bed. Her arms reached out, and while I worked at her underwear, she pulled my t-shirt over my chest.

"Nice. You work out cop?" Her hands were running over my shoulders and abs.

"About as much as you do." I said while I cupped the cheeks of her now naked ass.

Arching her back, she swayed her hips as she shimmied the tight dress up her body and over her head. Naked before me, I could understand the large following that she had on Instagram, and I could only imagine the uproar if they could see her like this.

Flawless was the very first word that came to mind.

Claire was more than a cute influencer she was also a beautiful woman. One that wasn't even in the prime of her life yet. She seemed to be smart, well-spoken, intelligent, ambitious, and if that wasn't enough for you, she has an impeccable body. Yes, she is flawless. The kind of girl that teenager boys have wet dreams over.

"Jesus Christ." I said as I wrapped my lips around one of her perky little nipples.

When my hands parted the cheeks of her ass, I could feel her fingers trying to weave into my short hair and the tug as they found some grip. Sliding into the crevice, I was greeted by her puckered butthole and the steamy wetness of her willing pussy.

But this wasn't what Claire wanted. She broke free of my grip and tossed herself backwards onto the pile of pillows that were on my bed and patted her hand on the mattress in a "join me", motion.

Pulling my shorts off and kicking them across the floor, I crawled up beside her naked form.

"I don't do this a lot." She told me.

"Me either, if we're being completely honest." I told her.

With a shove, I was pushed onto my back and Claire immediately began kissing her way south. Her lips and tongue bit and licked, leaving a shiny trail of saliva on the way. Even though I was highly aroused, I laughed when the tip of her tongue darted over the outer ring of my belly button and filled the small hole with spittle.

Dragging my cock between the cleavage of her breasts, Claire took the time to squeeze them together, encompassing my hard shaft. With a few quick motions, and a few pumps and thrusts, the warm tease of her firm breasts fucking me, was over. Moving down her mouth opened and one at a time she sucked a ball into her wet opening. Licking and sucking it only long enough to get it wet. This girl knew what she wanted, and when her tongue made its final move from the bottom of my scrotum, up the length of my shaft, over the pulsing mushroomed tip, and lowered down so that she was swallowing me whole, I knew what I wanted too. My moans were giving it away.

"You like that cop? You want me to keep going?" She teased.

I nodded and benefitted from Claire using everything at her disposal. Her lips, tongue, teeth and hands. They all took turns pleasuring me. It was the best possible combination of pressure and sucking, and before too long, it felt like I was going to explode.

"Claire, I'm..." When I started, her teeth gave me a little bite that halted me from going where I was headed.

Releasing me from her spit covered lips, she lifted her head and showed the precum that she had gathered on her tongue.

With a giggle, she swallowed the little offering and dove up beside me. Our mouths only meeting for a split second, before I spun and landed with my body almost covering her exposed back as she lay face down on my bed.

My cock was throbbing and begging for any form of relief, but it was going to have to wait. It was my turn to tease Claire, and it all started with kissing her neck. I pulled her long blond strands over her head and kissed every inch for her shoulders and neck.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." She let me know. Her face still buried in a pile of fluffy pillows.

Like her, I licked me way down her body, only I did the back, while she had done the front.

When my face arrived at her cute little ass, I noticed the dimples on her back side, just above her ass cheeks. I also took notice of how cute her pussy was. It had nice lips that were pink and full, and a hard little nub for a clit. Combined with her dimples, they were the sexiest things ever.

No longer able to please either of us by just looking, I used my nose and parted the firm cheeks and sunk my tongue deep.

Out of instinct alone, Claire's hips raised up off the bed and her ass pressed back against my face. There was no chance of me letting her go as my hands found the fronts of her thighs and pulled her to me.

Taking long swipes with my tongue, I gathered juices that were seeping out of her and running down to her clit. Licking upward, I pulled myself though her meaty lips, parting them so that I could enjoy her wonderful taste. Claire moaned as I lingered. So, I continued up, only finishing when I reached her ass. I lingered and twirled my tongue, only to start the entire process over again.

Twisting and writhing, Claire squirmed so much that she ended up on her back, so I lowered myself to my stomach and got to work.

Putting my tongue back on Claire's glistening pussy, she spread her legs open for me to give me as much access as I wanted, but I wouldn't need all of it. I knew by her fluid output that she was ready, so I curled a finger into the tightness of her pussy, and attacked her clit with a series of light, rapid fire flicks.

"Ryan..." Unlike her, when she said my name, I didn't stop. Her fingers again tried to find grip in my short hair, as she pulled my face harder against herself. "Gaaaaaaawwwwwwdddddddd."

Claire's hips bucked over my face while she rode out her climax. Every part of my face, and most of my hand was soaked from her free-flowing juices. I was enjoying myself just as much as she was.