Security Detail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand caressed my head as we quietly cuddled in the afterglow.

By the time we had finished the oral part of the evening, darkness had completely filled the condo. The only lights came from the large flat screen of my T.V. and the lights that tried to light the river and the city. But even in the dark, I could see how sexy Claire was, and as I traced my hands over her silky skin, it was confirmed.

"Ryan..." She said shyly.

"Yes."

"Can we make love?" Her words shocked me a bit. Make love?

"Claire, I'm sorry, but...I don't have any condoms. I'll look and see if Sean left some somewhere in the other room, but I can't promise..." I said as I started to climb out of the bed.

Her hand grabbed my arm, and she asked, "would you think that I was a slut if I told you that bareback was alright?"

"I...well... I'm...I mean...I get tested for work all the time...so, I'm..." I was rambling.

"I'm clean too, if that's what you're worried about." She told me, as she moved her leg so that it was over mine. I was worried. We didn't know one another. What if something strange happened and we had a baby together. I mean weirder things have happened. But that didn't stop me as I reached for her. I mean if taste was any indication, she was spotless.

My horniness took a backseat to caution as my hands cupped the cheeks of her ass. The fingertips could feel her wetness as I gripped and pulled her closer. I tugged her to me until my shaft was squished between us. Our lips met at the same time as her beautiful titties pressed into my chest. The kiss, our kiss, was very sexual, alive and erotic. Yes, I was in full agreement, we were about to "make love".

The warmth of her vagina was touching my leg as she climbed into position. Claire had requested "Cowgirl" so that she could control me. Yes, control me. She said that she wanted to be in charge of speed and depth. It was her idea and I had zero issues with it.

Ready for the main event, Claire aligned me to her warm, wet opening, leaned forward and bit my ear, then whispered into it. "Thank you for being there for me." and started to sink down.

Amazing was the only way to describe the feeling as every ripple of her velvety wetness engulfed me. It was heaven as every inch of her tightness encased my shaft and held me like a fitted glove

The soft stands of her thick blond hair swayed and covered my face when she swung down to bite my neck. Motionless with the exception of our hips we lay embraced and joined as one.

Claire's pelvis moved and gyrated, causing me pleasure that until that very moment, had been unknown to me. That and her tight grip made me want to please her all the way to the ends of the earth.

"Oh, baby..." She said as I pushed up and sank everything that I had into her. "so good."

As our thrusts became more and more synchronized, it became very apparent that we were indeed, in the truest form of the word, "making love". We were exchanging everything thing that "lovers" do. Lust, pleasure, saliva, semen and soon we would be sharing gratification. Providing each other with pleasure was the ultimate goal.

My lover put her hands high on my chest and pressed her fingers into my skin while she arched her back into an impossible curve. This maneuver put extra pressure on my shaft as we bucked together. The position only lasted for a short time until Claire leaned back, showing me her exposed clit.

"Yeeeeeeessssss." Was her scream as I used my thumb to massage the hard nub above her slit.

"Fuck. Just a bit faster. Oh my...like that... just...shhhhiiiiittt." She cried out and stopped moving.

I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. Not for the life of me. I was close. So close that I had to keep going. Racing forward to the finish line.

In what I will remember for the entirety of my life as a loving moment, Claire took my head in her soft hands and pulled my face to her. "Come for me baby. Let me feel you fill me." was all that she said before her lips gave me a tender kiss.

It was like a tourniquet that had been holding back cum had been released. The painful build up instantly became extasy as I exploded and provided her waiting womanhood with what she had asked me for.

The point where we were joined looked a mess. Her juices combined with mine to make a sloppy, frothy foam. It was an image that made me very happy and content.

For a couple of strangers that claimed that they haven't had a substantial number of lovers, we did what I think was a very good job of pleasing one another. From my standpoint, Claire's oral game is top notch, and by her actions, I think that I reciprocated nicely. And the actual act and art of lovemaking itself was in my opinion, great. The perfect fit if you will.

Placing her head on the same pillow that I already occupied, we kissed without any words until our world faded into the darkness of the night.

Claire stayed with me until her flight on Wednesday. Not once did we leave the condo. It became her running joke to ask me if I was "still working?" every time that I gave her an orgasm. It was a shot at me for saying that we weren't on a date on Saturday night, because I was still on the clock.

Another time she brought me to the brink with her mouth. I was on the edge of exploding, when she stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Were you joking about shooting an eighty-one at Kenwood?" She asked with the head of my penis resting on her lower lip.

I smiled, grabbed her beautiful head, and filled her mouth with another of my loads.

It was a whirlwind week, but one that could never be forgotten, and we both felt it as we drove to the airport.

The hug at the departure gate was bittersweet. Both Claire and I were better people for having got to know one another. She may have learned some valuable lessons. I know that I had, and in the end, I was happy that I had gotten to know her.

We kissed like no one was watching, but like they say...all good things must come to an end! Time had run out on our fairytale. The coach had turned back into a pumpkin and the coachmen into mice. Claire had a flight to catch, and I had my own job to do.

My curled finger lifted her chin to find her incredible eyes full of tears.

"Don't. You're way stronger than that." I said as I wiped away the glistening drops. "Remember, tough, beautiful and relentless."

"What if I..." She stopped herself from finishing.

Her lips touched mine so softly that I wasn't even sure if they were there. Turning from me, she walked away without ever turning back. Sadly, I watched her disappear behind her gate, and just like that, she was gone.

Things settled back to normal as soon as my butt sat in the cruiser. It was hell for me, but I did my job. With working the night shift, sleep got in the way of watching any of the LPGA tourney in Portland. On Sunday night, when Pete and I were sitting through rollcall, he showed me that Nasa was once again the winner. Two events in a row for her, but what brought a huge smile to my face, was that Ms. Hogle had finished tied for fourth, a very respectable 5 shots back from the leader. It made the rest of my night. I wished that I'd have seen it.

Monday morning, the old yellow Cincy Taxi that was waiting alongside the curb outside of my gate, pulled up right behind my Explorer when I pushed the button to open the gate. Pulling into my spot, I checked my rearview mirror. I could see Claire handing the driver money. She had been waiting for my shift to end and for me to get home. Stepping out, I walked back and opened the door. Reaching in, I grabbed her monogrammed bag in one hand, and her soft hand in the other. She looked as tired as I was when we walked through the lobby. Neither of us speaking. We entered the elevator without saying a word and waited as it took us up and, into "our" condo. We didn't say a word until we were up the stairs and headed into the loft.

"Are you okay with me being your Monday to Wednesday girlfriend during the season?" She asked me as she undressed and pulled back the covers on "our" bed.

"No. I want you to be my girlfriend all the time. But I'm okay with us only being together when we can be." I assured her as I slid into bed beside her and pulled up the sheets.

"I don't always make lots of money." She shyly told me.

"We'll do fine." I said as I looked at her sleepy face

We both had weird schedules, but that's what would keep our relationship so interesting. With vacation and shift changes, I could get some extra time off and we would spend lots of time together as a couple.

"How long will you be alright with that kind of arrangement?" There was a trace of a tear in the corner of her beautiful eye as she asked.

"Until we grow old." I told her as I wrapped my arm over her and pushed the button on the remote that closes the blinds. "Until we grow old."