Security for a Bargain

Story Info
A noble must pay a price for an orc's help.
9.6k words
4.24
5.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! I'm back with a story for all of you fantasy lovers. This one features rougher sex, a little blackmail, and a very annoying noble. If you do not want to see any orc on human action or any of the previously mentioned bothers you then please do not read. All characters are over the age of 18. Now please enjoy and comment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain poured from the sky above causing the dirt path to become a muddy mess for the cart and its driver. "Yah," he yelled as he cracked the reins forcing the animal to go faster. The rickshaw shook and felt like it was going to fall apart as the galloping forced it forward.

"God this is embarrassing," Frederick whispered as he fought to keep his traveling cloak around his fat body. His wife turned and looked at the man but ignored him, opting to look at the scenery as it passed by. This was the opposite of their old villa. The trees and flowers were not there, instead wide swaths of overgrown forest framed the makeshift road. The trees were twisted in a nightmarish fashion as they seemed like they reached for the couple. The rain continued to beat on them and Elda gripped her own cloak bringing it close to her chest as she fought for warmth. Frederick attempted to lean against his wife but she shifted away, disgusted by the snot that leaked from his nose. The two rode in the back of the rickshaw, a far cry from the fleet of carriages they had once commanded. There was nothing but hay and some rusted tools there with them...that and the silence of their own misery.

The grouping of trees started to become thinner and thinner until eventually, they were no more. The cart slowed down considerably causing Fredrick and Elda to glance over the edge. Instead of the forest, they found themselves in a small village. The small homes were made of stone and wood, while there was a large stone building in the center. A few odd-looking figures were milling about outside. The cart driver brought his cart to a stop close to the building but far enough that they would not be noticed. Leaping out of the front the driver walked to the side and offered an old mangled hand to Elda, completely ignoring Fredrick. Snarling in disgust Elda took the hand and lifted herself out of the back. Fredrick humphed in annoyance at not being offered assistance and climbed over the side. His stomach got in the way as he slipped over the side and landed on the ground with a hard "Oof." For a moment he looked up expecting his wife or the driver to help him up or to at least offer him a hand. They did neither instead choosing to stare at him while he hefted himself off the ground. The cloak flew open revealing the tight shirt that Fredrick wore, a bit of the mud had gotten inside.

"Payment for services rendered," the driver requested. His mouth curved into a wide smile showing several rotten teeth. His hand was held out between the two former nobles but his eyes were staring at the man. Fredrick bounced nervously as he tried not to glance at the family ring that was stuck on his fat fingers. He shifted his hands behind his back and nudged Elda, "Go on babe. Give him the payment." Elda refused to look at her husband, she knew he had no more shame left. Keeping one hand on her cloak she loosed her grip just enough that her hand reached into her bosom. From there she produced a jeweled bracelet. It had been a gift from a former friend. She handed it to the man who took it with another wide rotten smile. "Yer guy is in der," the man said while pointing to the large building in the center. No more words were exchanged as the man left.

"We should get out of the rain dear," Fredrick said. A bit of bravado had returned to his voice but Elda knew better. He was scared and shaking, ready to reach for whatever he could. With a frown, she followed him as they made their way into the building. As the two passed through the door, the two discovered the building was a tavern. Immediately it was much warmer than the outside. The establishment was moderately busy, with waitresses and some tough-looking warriors scattered about. The bravado that Fredrick had before disappeared and he shrank towards his wife. Elda didn't want to waste time and went to the bar, shoving past her husband in the process. Settling down at the end of the bar she forced herself to wait, she wanted to walk up to the bartender and demand service. She couldn't be that person anymore, even though she wanted to. She had to fight the urge whenever it appeared from here on out it meant her life.

Eventually, the bartender came over. Elda was shocked that she was a young dark elven girl with piercings on her nose and cheeks. Her ghost-white hair contrasted with her purple skin. The dress she wore barely contained her ample chest, and the two globes threatened to spill out. Elda didn't have to look at her husband to know he was staring like the pervert he was. "What do you need?" the bartender asked. Her voice was silky and filled with the confidence that came with being a woman bartender in this type of establishment.

Elda scowled as she swallowed the need to lash out and demand respect from someone she thought beneath her. Fredrick didn't have the ability not to say something, "You should be nicer to paying customers like us!" Elda immediately grabbed her husband as the bartender scowled and leaned forward giving a view into her plump cleavage. Elda could feel eyes on her as if the bar was awaiting a response.

The bartender whispered in a low threatening voice, "Listen here pudgy. I don't see any customer of mine, just someone wasting my time. So either tell me what you want or I'll escort you out." Adding to the threat her eyes glowed with red energy. Elda swallowed as her mouth went dry. She didn't expect to run into a spectral user this far away from civilization.

"I apologize for my comrade's behavior, we've had a long go of it," Elda said. She added as much of her noble charm as possible but it fell on deaf ears.

"We all have a long go of it," the bartender mocked with a faux proper tone, "Tell me why you're here!"

Frowning at her usual strategy failing she stated their business, "Um we seek the one called N'Dal. We heard he was here."

Recognition spread across the young server's face and her eyes returned to their normal lavender color. Elda shrank as the bartender looked her up and down appraising her looks. The moment was tense and Elda was on edge, even the sound of Fredrick breathing almost set her off. The bartender's face slipped into a smile and she nodded over to the back corner, "He's over there. I suggest you lose the cloak if you are serious about contracting him." The former nobles turned and saw a large hulking figure sitting in the corner several large glasses were around him, and he was tilting his back consuming the contents of another. Several maidens were around him cleaning up and presenting him with plates of food. Fredrick stared in jealousy, remembering when he was the one who received that sort of treatment. Elda nodded and turned to move, with her husband following meekly behind.

The two weaved around the tables ignoring the stares and lewd comments coming from the patrons. As they came up to the small crowd of working bar maidens two things were made immediately clear. The first was that the table was actually a booth that could have been used to serve a full family. The second more shocking thing was the hulking figure was an orc. Not bothered by their sudden appearance he glanced at Fredrick, then moved his eyes to Elda. The grey pupils scanned the woman's body and she shrank away knowing the lecherous thoughts that permeated his mind. N'Dal stabbed into the large roast that was on his plate and cut off a piece. He brought the dripping piece of meat up to his mouth. His mouth flexed open and his tusks shined brilliantly even though there was low light. He had dark green skin and several piercings along his nose and lip. His black hair looked surprisingly taken care of with his locs being pulled back into one thick braid while his sides were shaved. "Yer gonna sit or stand there gawking?" he asked more concerned with his steak. Both the nobles did not move which drew the ire of the orc warrior, "Sit!" That got their attention and they both took a seat in the booth and simply stared at him slack-jawed. "Now what is it that you want of me?"

His gaze was fixed on Elda who was still wearing her cloak but had let it slip open just a bit. He was staring at her with the same interest that he would stare at the food on his plate; to him, she was nothing but something to be consumed. She sat back and elbowed her husband, unsure that she wanted to deal with the brute. "N'Dal. My wife and I seek passage to the city of Hamir," Fredrick asked with his typical negotiation voice.

"Then higher a carrier," N'Dal said while going for some of the potatoes that accompanied his meat.

Fredrick wasn't used to being brushed off and made another attempt, "Ah yes. See we can higher a carrier, but we are afraid that we may run into danger on the way. We think it's best to hire a man of your stature to escort us." Stroking the ego of those he found superior to him was a specialty of the fat man. It was how he got Elda's father to allow him to marry her, even though he lacked the integrity of many of her other suitors. Bribery also helped. "We can make it worth your while," he added while attempting to sweeten the pot.

N'Dal stared at Elda his eyes lingering on her breasts for longer than she liked, but she put up with it knowing what was at stake. "Worth my while aye?" N'Dal mimicked while bringing his hand up to his chin and rubbing it as if he was thinking about it.

Fredrick saw this as an opportunity to negotiate and pounced, "Why yes! I am a very rich noble. I'm sure you have heard about the Micht line of nobility. Well, I swear on the name of the Micht family that you will be compensated heavily for giving us aid."

N'Dal turned and looked at the man and laughed, "You throw that name around like it's a sword. It's a broken piece of glass though" Fredrick looked thrown off and scowled as he recognized his family name was being insulted. N'Dal smiled at the way the man stared at him. He could surmise that he wasn't used to being laughed at this way and that scowl would have usually been enough to stop someone. N'Dal didn't care and wouldn't pretend to care either. "I've heard of that name, and how it has fallen from grace." Both Elda and Fredrick flinched as their fears started to bubble up in the back of their minds. "I've heard of the rebellion your former vassals led and how they sought your head. Now tell me, is it true that you have lost everything?" N'Dal poked. The question was directed at Elda, and Fredrick was nothing but a mere afterthought.

Fredrick bristled at the way he was being spoken to. His mind raged and he thought to himself, "So what if some commoners forgot their place? What is this orc, this commoner to speak to me like this?" The rage he felt leaked onto his face as he tried again, "My good man, those are simply exaggerations. I promise my family name is as strong as ever and are pockets are as deep as ever. It'd be wise for you to recognize that. N'Dal quirked an eyebrow while Elda blushed. Years of unearned wealth had wrongly taught Fredrick that he could hide behind subtext and whispered threats.

Refocusing his gaze on the former noble N'Dal decided to cut right to the chase, "It'd be wise for you to learn your new station. I see not a rich man but a desperate one. You still wear the clothes of someone who has means, but if you did you wouldn't be interrupting my dinner. I will ask you this, produce enough for my down payment and I will consider it." Fredrick shrank, feeling a chill run up his spine as he recognized that he was not in control here. The orc had issued him a demand that he wasn't sure he could fulfill. Elbowing his wife he prayed she understood. Elda turned and faced her husband angrily but complied with the silent request. Loosening the cloak she reached into her bosom and pulled out two diamond rings and placed them on the table. N'Dal had smiled as he watched the display, more impressed with her chest than anything else.

"Consider those a down payment. Those rings hold the insignia of Micht nobility. Consider them all the down payment you need. Once your mission is complete we will reward you handsomely," Fredrick said while showing a smile and extending his hands. N'Dal's gaze hardened on Elda and she felt a twinge of fear and something else. The orc warrior scooped up the rings in his giant hand, and Elda saw the scars that adorned them. All were silent as the orc produced a small orb of light from his fingertip. Both the noble's jaws dropped at the display and Fredrick stammered out, "Magic...you can use magic?"

N'Dal who by now had raised the light to the first ring while holding the second grunted, "Yes. Any competent adventurer knows a few spells. The good ones are well versed in it." He went back to examining the rings and eventually dropped them back to the table, and brought his fist down on them with a loud boom! If anyone in the tavern was bothered by this they didn't show it, but Elda jumped in surprise at the display. N'Dal leaned forward and beckoned both of them with his finger. When the two nobles leaned forward N'Dal started to speak, "I thought I was clear before, but apparently, I wasn't. That was my mistake. The Micht name means nothing to me, and nothing to the world right about now." Lifting up his fist he allowed the dust to fall off of it. Elda broke eye contact and glanced down to see that the rings were nothing more than dust. N'Dal brought his hand to under her chin and tilted her eyes up so she was staring at him, "You're husband is hard at hearing, now how do you expect to pay for my services?"

Fredrick wasn't one to defend his wife and wouldn't start now. He did want to maintain control of the situation. Placing a hand on the thick forearm he said, "Sir if you would like to be reasonable. I give you my absolute word that you will be rewarded handsomely for this endeavor." Elda kept staring at the man her body unable to look away.

N'Dal spoke low in a growl that chilled Elda, "Your word is as good as hay to me fat man. What will you give me to add some value to this word of yours?" N'Dal stared at Elda's bosom a bit before removing his hand. She fell forward a bit not realizing that she had been leaning into it, and suddenly missed the warmth of the hand.

Fredrick watched the display and he felt his blood boil. He had lost much in the last few weeks, his home, his wealth, and his concubines. Now though in front of his face he was watching some mongrel...no a demihuman try and take his last possession. Rising to a stand he growled, "Now listen here. I told you my word is good. Now believe it or not. Return this kindness and when I re-establish order over my domain I'll throw you what you think you're worth." The words were delivered with such confidence it caused Elda to pay attention to her husband for a second. Her face was morphed into a mask of fear as she recognized her husband was being both disrespectful and an idiot.

N'Dal reacted in a rather calm manner. With the quickness of a cobra, he snatched Fredrick into his grip and brought him close to his face. Intense grey pupils met shaking brown ones, Fredrick whimpered in fear as he recognized the depth of his mistake. "Listen here, you fat oaf. I know my worth but you seem to forget yours," N'Dal growled, "I'll make this simple. I'll protect you for a rather steep price. 2,500 gold pieces as a deposit and another 5,000 gold pieces upon you getting to your pretty little head to Hamir. Now cough up the gold." He threw Fredrick away and watched him struggle to get up.

Elda spoke hoping to spare any actual damage to her husband, besides his ego, "N'Dal we do not have 2,500 gold pieces on us." Without actively thinking about it she placed her hand on the thick forearm of the orc warrior. She squeezed lightly feeling the stone-like muscle underneath.

"No gold huh?" N'Dal said. His gaze was fixed on Elda, "Then you will suffice, until the mission is completed." Elda tightened her grip on N'Dal's forearm and looked away with an embarrassed blush.

Fredrick's face burned with rage and he started to sputter in an attempt to find his words. His mind reverted back to what it knew, and he asserted himself as the noble he was, "How dare you! My wife will not be offered up for your devilish lust. I gave you the last offer, now either take it or leave it." Fredrick crossed his arms and sat back, sure that he had made his position clear. N'Dal chuckled and got up.

"I'll leave it then, and leave you to your devices," he said while walking around to the side of the nobles. Quick as lightning and refusing to give them a chance he snatched Fredrick in his hand and lifted him up. The fat man's gut hung out from his stomach and his legs dangled as N'Dal brought him up to his face. "Or how about I drag you back to your town? I bet your former servants would love a go at you," the orc turned his head and grunted, "Or your lovely wife." Proceeding to the door Fredrick was left kicking and struggling against a grip that felt like iron. The way he was held prevented him from screaming for help, not that any of the patrons would lend aid. Elda squeezed her thighs together and shifted in the seat. The act had caught her by surprise but she made no movement to stop him. Turning to look she saw the way his arms flexed with effort, while simultaneously lifting her husband with ease. Fredrick looked so pathetic as he struggled against the beast. Elda bit her lip as she struggled with what to do. She didn't want to be used as anything more than a pawn, but a part of her knew that they didn't fare well if left alone.

Getting up she rounded in front of N'Dal and placed a hand on his thick stomach. "Warrior N'Dal. I believe your offer is more than fair. Please release my husband and I shall meet your demands."

"Huh, one with sense?" N'Dal said while looking down at her. He was staring at her chest appraising her as if she was some sort of animal. "Sense is good, your body is better. Meet me upstairs, the last room on the right in the left hallway. Make yourself as presentable as you wish, but don't dally. This is a time-sensitive offer." He delivered the orders with a grimy smile that showed his sharpened teeth. They gleamed with the same brightness as his tusk, and Elda found herself captivated by them. She bit her lip and nodded. Satisfied that a deal had been reached N'Dal dropped Fredrick to the ground with an unenthusiastic thud. He pivoted on his heel and went towards a set of stairs and climbed up. Elda was of sound enough mind to revisit the dark elf bartender from earlier.

"Bathroom is around the corner sweetheart," she said with a wide grin. Elda nodded and went towards it, ready to make herself presentable.

N'Dal didn't have to wait long before he received a knock at his door. "Enter," he shouted while continuing to read a scroll. Elda twisted the doorknob and entered the room pleasantly surprised at what she saw. It was not the luxurious space she was used to, but it also wasn't the run-down type of bordering room she would have expected from a tavern. It was somewhere between the two, being a combination of what had to be three rooms. There was a desk and a bookshelf that seemed full of old tomes and relics. Off in the corner, there were several weapons hanging, each one seeming sharp and well-maintained. A closet full of cloaks and what seemed like armor to the ignorant Elda was in the back corner. An additional closed door was next to the closet. In the very middle sat what impressed her the most. There was a bed that held N'Dal's immense size. It seemed to be comparable to the ones she and Fredrick used to sleep on. It had enough pillows and blankets to be deemed comfortable and Elda wondered how the orc had gotten something like this.