Security for a Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N'Dal grabbed her thigh easily enveloping her. He pulled her close and with his off-hand, he grabbed both of her wrists. Elda whimpered at first, still thrusting upwards in a need for something to fill her. Looking down she saw the large cock throbbing for her, and she unconsciously licked her lips. The green cock twitched again as he took in the vision beneath him. Elda's hair was caked against her forehead and her upper body because of her sweat. Her breath was ragged and her large chest heaved with each one. She shook her hips in an attempt to entice him, much like a bitch in heat. Her eyes, those brilliant jewels, stared longingly. "Do you want this?" he asked teasing her. He pushed his hips forward just enough so his tip would rub against her, but not enter.

Elda groaned out a needy, "Yess!" She tried scooting forward to try and get him inside, however his grip didn't allow it. All she got was the ability to rub herself on the thick cock head. Each stroke caused her body to tremble as bursts of flame pulsed through her body. She was now panting her desire painted across her face.

"Then I shall give it to you," N'Dal roared with laughter. He moved off of her thigh and to her hip. Pushing her into the thick mattress keeping a stern grip on her. He thrust forward watching a quarter of his cock sink into the woman.

The scream that came from Elda's mouth was inhuman, but not uncommon for one that lay with N'Dal. "Ahhhhh," Elda panted. Her eyes were closed and she gripped the sheets of the bed. The orc felt immense pleasure feeling how her walls squeezed around him. With the goo, she now had no problem taking him. "Oh by the Gods yes!" Elda screamed as he withdrew only to plunge in again. At one point she would have thought the bumps and veins disgusting, but now she was in love with them. They rubbed against in innards causing tiny ripples to keep reverberating through her body. N'Dal slammed again pushing a bit under half of his considerable length inside of the woman. He watched as each time he withdrew her juices coated him, causing his cock to gleam in the low light of the candles. "More, more, more," Elda panted as a bit of spit came out of her mouth.

"You want more whore? I'll give you more," N'Dal roared. He gripped her hard and slowed his pace. In one harsh move, he thrust forward like a warrior wielding a spear. He shoved as much as he could before her body became unrelenting. He withdrew and slammed into her with much more fury. Once again her body despite the aid from the goo provided resistance. Elda was panting like a dog gasping as a powerful orgasm overtook her.

Never in her life had Elda felt so full. She was delirious and light-headed, wondering if she would die from the pleasure. She clawed at the bed while thrusting her hips up into the air. She was babbling but N'Dal could make out her words, "Harder! Faster! More! Harder!"

N'Dal was not one making love but an invader battering a door that was slowly giving. Each time he speared her body her legs spread a bit more, and her muscles loosened. He forced more into her body coming so close to being fully buried within her. "Almost there whore," He shouted in her face. Even though he was loosening her up she was still tight, gripping him and refusing to let go. "She would make for a great keep. Nice tits and a decent throat." He moved his hand up and squeezed her large tits as if making sure they were real. "A few good meals and she'll develop the hips I like." With one final push, N'Dal sheathed himself fully into the woman who was screaming in blissful agony.

"YES! YES! YES!" Elda screamed her voice bouncing off of the walls.

"Good thing I used that sound-dampening spell," N'Dal thought as he moved his hand to her mouth. "Suck my finger," he commanded. Elda paid no mind to the fact that it was the same hand he had stimulated her with. He dipped his finger into her mouth while continuing to bury himself in her. Obediently she sucked hard on the digit. For her, this was more manageable and she sucked with gusto. She continued sucking while N'Dal withdrew himself only to slam back in. He was now forgoing what little care he had used before. Now was about breaking Elda in and he was enjoying each stroke. His cock pushed in, the bumps scarping against her insides. In between sucking she moaned as her thighs quaked and her hands gripped the sheets. She was now twisting in delight as the orgasm was rapidly building.

"Mhmm, mhmm," she mumbled as a second finger was stuck in her mouth.

"That's a good girl," N'Dal grunted. Withdrawing his fingers from her mouth he moved them to her chest. With vicious wickedness he grabbed her nipple and twisted it, earning a yowl of pleasure from the delirious woman. Without mercy, he moved to the other breast and twisted it just as hard. Elda's eyes got wide and she whimpered as the pain set in, followed by a wave of pleasure.

"Ugh, yes!" she moaned with her tongue hanging out limply. She was upset when the warmth of his fingers left her breasts and moved toward her hips. The orc paid no mind to her satisfaction and took hold of her body. He lifted her up and slipped out of her now-gaped pussy; leaving the woman whimpering at how empty she felt. He slipped himself as close to under her as he could, having the back of her thighs touch the top of his. Her feet were facing the ceiling and he legs were on her shoulders. Now leaning forward Elda was left with her body folded over and N'Dal staring down at her. His gaze was animalistic as he placed his hands on both sides of her. With one thrust he shoved himself into her going deeper than he had before. He buried himself into her body, his spear finally sieging her. "AHHHHHHH," Elda screamed as she felt like she would be ripped open. Her hands shot up to touch his arms grabbing at them as the orgasm buried her under an intense wave.

N'Dal stayed inside of her while her muscles gripped him before they tried to push him out. He saw how her eyes were shut and she was whimpering as her scream died down. As her orgasm started to die down, he moved. He withdrew just half of his length and shoved back in. This earned him a gasp and he saw her squeeze her eyes even tighter. N'Dal grinned as he watched her eyes turn flush and she mumbled what sounded like a prayer. "Pray to whatever God you want noble, but know I'm your God down here," he grunted while continuing to pound her. The poor woman's body ached as her legs grew tired and she felt her body invaded by more than it should have been able to handle. Each time he thrust in, it was as if he was spearing deep into her stomach. His girth forced her open and in the back of her mind, she wondered if she would ever be the same. Like before she felt herself grow lightheaded as if the air was hard to come by. Every breath she took was filled with the twisted scent of his musk and the evidence of their copulation. She squeezed the covers in her hands even tighter and could feel another large orgasm building. The aching was slowly morphing into something more...something twisted.

N'Dal worked overtime, feeling the telltale signs of his own climax coming. Elda gripped him tightly, her body refusing to let go as he withdrew himself. He dropped down lower, making her legs fold close and the woman flinch in pain. The orc paid that no mind as he dipped down and took her into a passionate kiss. His tongue pushed into her mouth and swirled around, tasting himself and her. Elda moaned as the conflicting feelings fought and overpowered her sense of rationality. At this moment she allowed herself to become lost in the pleasure and entertained thoughts of being his. She would birth as many of his orcish children as he wanted and would raise them to be warriors like their father. She would feed them from her bosom and would educate them on the finer points of being nobility. Then she would watch them as they set off to conquer maidens like their father. The entire time she would make herself available to N'Dal whenever he wanted. N'Dal himself was ignorant of these thoughts and was focused on cumming. He stopped withdrawing as far and focused on hard fast strokes. He did this while continuing to conquer her mouth and then he felt it. The familiar chill up his spine as he gripped the sheets and buried himself as far as he could within her.

The noble had no idea why her beast had stopped, but then she felt the familiar twitch. The cock pulsed inside of her growing and swelling before the onslaught was unleashed. Her body turned white hot as a flood of the orcish seed was released into her. This time was more impressive than the last. The first blast shot into her and triggered her own orgasm. Her body quaked and she tried to moan but N'Dal's mouth covered hers. The second burst flood her body and filled her to bursting. N'Dal was still pumping himself in and out, churning his own batter in her body. As he did this the constantly filling volume started to flow out of her leaking down her legs and onto the sheets. N'Dal's pulses got less violent and he slowed himself until he stopped. Underneath the orc, Elda was shaking as her body was coming down. With the kiss broken, she took big gasping breaths. Her grip on the sheets loosened and she let out a content sigh as N'Dal withdrew himself.

Stepping off of the bed he looked at Elda. Her legs were spread apart and her body leaked his seed. Her once pristine blonde hair was caked to her body due to the amount of sweat on her. Her nipples were red and puffy from his attention. Finally on her face was the barest hint of a pained smile. N'Dal grabbed his pants and donned them along with a shirt. Leaving the room he headed down the stairs and went to the bar. This time a young demihuman with cat ears and wide hips came to his attention. "Two meads, bring them up to the spare room along with yourself," he said. The demihuman nodded with an excited gleam in her eye. Leaving the bar he went over to Fredrick who was glaring at him. "We leave in the morning, you may join your wife," N'Dal said without a single care. He could still feel the former noble's glare as he climbed the steps thinking of the demihuman who would serve him.

*******

N'Dal rolled his eyes as he dodged the desperate slash from the panicked noble. "Fredrick, and here I thought we were friends," he said while reaching out and grabbing the man's sword-wielding arm. The noble's eyes went wide and he looked around hoping for some sort of support. The men he had assembled to help slay N'Dal and regain his honor lay either dead or close to death. Fredrick was the last one standing and the only one left to deal with the orc's rage. N'Dal yanked on the arm hard and heard a tiny pop, followed by the cries of the pudgy man. Not wanting to waste any more of his time he addressed the former noble, "For your stupidity, I'll be taking 10,000 gold and several ladies of the court. I'll even let you keep your head." Fredrick realized he couldn't argue and hung his head in shame. Seeing no fight in the man N'Dal dropped him and turned towards the ladies. He saw two young redheads who were rather busty and a brunette who was older but still a looker. He also saw Elda who had a small smile on her face. With a grunt, he addressed Elda, "Get the gold pieces and those three, and meet me by the cart. We will return to the tavern and you all will be put to service." With that N'Dal left going to the cart and awaiting for his prizes to come.

Elda ushered the ladies towards the treasury ready to get the coin for N'Dal. "What is to become of us," one of the redheads whispered. Elda grinned as she thought of just what to tell them.