Security for a Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I own this tavern," N'Dal said as if he was reading her mind, "Well I own the owner. Barthla the bartender you spoke to. She's a great one, a real firecracker once you break her in." Elda's nodded, unsure of what to truly say to that. N'Dal stood up, stretching his limbs and seeming to grow in size to the shocked Elda. He made his way over to her and spat out a harsh, "Lose the cloak and don't move." She allowed the tiny bit of protection to drop away from her shoulders. Elda froze as he circled her body, taking her cloak and leaving her in the tiny dress she had been wearing. The raggedy thing was soaked from the rain and had splotches of dirt from the perilous adventure she found herself on. That didn't bother N'Dal who seemed more obsessed with the way it framed her. Elda was a busty woman, with child-baring hips and a plump rear. Years of wealth and excess had given her a soft body that had never seen a day of real work. Her long blonde hair and bright eyes portrayed the vision of pure noble beauty. N'Dal smiled as thoughts of corrupting her and shattering it ran through his mind. Reaching one of his large green hands towards the thin fabric of the dress he started to pull it over her body, "You won't be needin' this," he said. Elda shimmied out of it leaving herself naked. Her face turned red with embarrassment as

N'Dal swatted her ass making the plump flesh jiggle and causing her to step forward in order to maintain her balance. She let out a whimper of pain. Her ass stung from where he had slapped her, and she knew the spot was turning an angry shade of red. N'Dal reached for the other cheek and cupped it in his hand, grabbing and kneading it. His calloused hands caused an unfamiliar feeling to bubble up in her stomach and descended slowly into her pussy. Her lips both on her mouth and lower quivered as another slap came and she yelped in pain. N'Dal chuckled seeing the reaction and decided she was worth playing with just a bit more. "Spread your legs," he ordered.

Elda widened her stance and felt the warm calloused hand of the orc move up one thigh until it got to her pussy lips. She whimpered as she felt one large finger push in, and she shook. She didn't know if it was fear or some hidden excitement but she felt herself shaking as her body was invaded by the warrior. He pushed his finger up until the second knuckle, removed it, and entered again. Her body shuddered from the attention, her pussy getting wetter. "Answer me this noblewoman," N'Dal asked while shoving more of his finger into her, "Was your husband the only one to have you, or were you indecent? Do not lie to me."

Elda bit her lip as a moan slipped through her lips. Her pussy felt sore as the thick digit penetrated and stretched her. "I have only lay with my husband," she mumbled while turning away. N'Dal chuckled while pushing his finger in even farther, going far just past his second knuckle. She was tight and felt good on his fingers, much like the other whores he'd taken. He pumped in and out, causing her pussy to moisten. Her body resisted at first but soon learned to accept the invader, easing and allowing N'Dal to ease her open. Elda was just getting used to the feeling of one finger when another entered her. This one was rougher, driving in and joining the other and forcing her open. She wanted to move but couldn't as she felt his second hand around the back of her neck, pressing in and letting her know she wasn't going anywhere. Both fingers worked to tease her insides, causing her to ache as her body was invaded.

"Princess you do not feel like a woman who has been with only one. Are you lying to me?" N'Dal growled playfully. Elda didn't register the question for she was dealing with the rising feelings in her stomach. The fingers roughly penetrated her and her body responded accordingly. Her juices leaked forth dripping down over his fingers. She shook as the dull ache slowly crept towards pleasure. Her mind was torn between attempting to answer the accusation and allowing herself to sink into the pleasure. N'Dal allowed shoved both his fingers in and caused Elda to try and jump. She found the hand around her neck held her in place and she was forced to allow the digits to dig deep into her. N'Dal was rough, taking pleasure in how the former noblewoman moan and flinched. His intuition told him that the noblewoman was nothing more than a harlot and he was going to put it to the test. In and out he went forcing his thick digits into her body and withdrawing. She shuddered upon feeling empty and clenched her thighs. N'Dal's hand was caught between her legs and he was irritated at her defiance. With one hand still on her neck, he used his other and delivered a harsh smack to her ask. Elda yelped as he delivered another one and then a final third. Elda's cheeks were left red from the strikes. As if he didn't just assault her N'Dal put his two fingers back in and continued, Elda instead of tears let out a deep moan. "Now noblewoman answer me, who else have you lain with?" N'Dal interrogated while getting close to her ear.

Never in her life had Elda received treatment like this. It scared her not for how rough it was but for how she was reacting. She should have been terrified of what this creature was preparing her for, but she could only be excited about it. Her nipples hardened and her pussy kept moistening as the fingers plunged in even faster than before. Her thighs were shaking and her breath was coming in ragged bursts. "I have lain with two besides my husband," she moaned. Her eyes were closed tight and her large chest rose and fell as she confessed.

"Tell me of them," N'Dal said while moving the hand from her neck onto her breast. He did not waste with gentle behavior and went to twist the nipple. The rough treatment earned a squeal of delight masked as one of pain.

"One was a young man I fancied before Fredrick," she started. The memory came back in fracture pieces through the lustful cloud in her mind. "He was a poor boy who tended to the horses. I arranged lessons with him," she breathed out while N'Dal went back to only one finger but continued to twist and pull on the sensitive flesh nipple."During a lesson, I presented myself to him. I allowed him to take me in the hay there amongst the animals." Elda blushed at the story hating that she didn't alter some of the details to make herself seem just a bit better.

N'Dal wasted no time in making her say more, "And the other?" He lowered his finger and was surprised that Elda sank down. The orc grinned at the woman who was now trying to sit on his finger. Her rewarded her a bit and raised his finger back so she didn't have to squat down so far.

Elda still had her eyes closed and found herself remembering the second man easily. "It...it was another noble," she whispered. "We were at a ball and a young noble took me to dance. He gripped me close and I felt like a young girl again. He offered to take me in back and I," she stopped for a moment and shuddered. N'Dal felt the walls of her pussy clamp around him and squeezed. Fluid leaked out and N'Dal found his fingers soaked with her juices. A chill ran up her spine and she moaned, "Ugh." Her mind was reeling as recognized that she had just come. It had been years since she had been fulfilled by sex but at this moment she felt her body turn hot with a desire for more. Barely aware of her own actions she started swirling her hips trying to bring the finger into her. She wanted more and needed more, and N'Dal was willing to oblige her. He re-added his second finger and watched her easily take it. "I took him on his offer. We snuck off to the servant's corners and he took me in my dress," she groaned while continuing to swirl her hips. She was well on her way to a second orgasm when N'Dal removed his fingers. Elda whimpered and turned to look at him, using her eyes to plead for more. N'Dal simply pushed her down onto her knees. Elda was left to crane her neck all the way up as the orc seemed even bigger than he was before.

N'Dal looked down at her and gave a smile that sent a jolt of excitement down Elda's spine and into her body. N'Dal looked down at the woman and grunted, "So you are a former noblewoman and a whore. I see I have chosen wisely in my payment."

Elda had retained a bit of her pride and half-heartedly defended herself, "I am not a whore. I um,"

"You are. No need for arguing," N'Dal cut her off, "No put yourself to use. I've allowed you pleasure, but you're here for me. Bring out my cock whore."

The words should've scared her but they only fanned the flames of her lust. Reaching up she untied the drawstring of the leather armor pants and grabbed the sides. The material felt rough in her unworked hands, it felt nice for someone who was used to the finer materials. With a good grip, she pulled the pants down. The moments seemed like an eternity as she watched the orc's cock come into view. She gulped and blinked not realizing what she was seeing. The cock was simultaneously familiar and foreign to her. It was shaped like a human's but was a deep shade of green that look almost pure black. The base was thick and the cock only got thicker as it ran a considerable length to a bulbous head. She noticed how the orc was uncircumcised and her mind instantly thought of how it would look once revealed to her. The entire thing was not smooth having veins that pressed outward and bumps along the shaft. There were veins running up the mighty organ pulsing as if they were begging for attention. The bumps ran at different points around his cock, some large and small, but all of them noticeable. She reached a hand up to the massive set of testicles and held them for a second, impressed at their weight. Moving her off hand to the shaft she held it. She felt how warm it was and how it felt heavy. Her mind scrambled to make sense of how this thing could possibly fit inside of anyone let alone her.

Curiosity fueled her as she gripped it and started to stroke it, moving her tiny hand up and down while she sat mesmerized. As she worked the organ over it slowly came to life. The head rose up, starting to peek out from behind the folded skin, while N'Dal's rushing blood caused it to swell. Elda's hand barely fit around the monstrosity at first, but when he started to get aroused it served to push against her. She didn't stop, she was fueled by the need to see him at his most full. Each time she stroked she could feel the veins and bumps pushing against her, as it kept swelling. Her hand was slowly being forced open until it sat in a crescent shape, holding only a bit of it. Instinctively she brought a second hand up and started to use both to bring him to life. N'Dal watched from above feeling the soft unworked hands caress him while her large chest shook. Her nipples were hard and he could see her flush face. The effort she put into stroking him had soon shown as she was breathing hard. Elda was transfixed on the monster's length. The head which had drooped under its own weight was now rising to meet her. She could have sworn that he was getting thicker as she ran her hands back and forth, both of them expanding outward until the tips of her fingers were barely touching. "Suck it," N'Dal commanded.

Elda listened. She was ready to satisfy the next bit of her curiosity and N'Dal. She brought the revealed head up to her mouth and opened it wide. By some miracle, she was able to get the head into her mouth and a bit passed it. Elda was not one who dared to put a cock in her mouth before, but things had changed. She wasn't a noble anymore, but a whore securing her own safety. The idea of serving this warrior excited a part of her and she eagerly tried to suck him off. Focusing on the tip she swirled her tongue over what part she could get it to. He had a salty sweaty flavor that she didn't find repulsive and kept at it. Her tongue worked around the top of the organ and then moved to the bottom swiping under it. Her hands worked the length of the shaft moving back and forth and doing their best to provide a satisfying grip. When she thought her tongue had done a satisfying job she tried bobbing her head. She backed up allowing some of the head to leave her mouth before plunging back down, forcing it back into her mouth. The large organ reached a barrier and felt her eyes water as her body started to protest. It seemed like it was too much and she feared the feeling of choking. Elda decided to stay in that range and to use her hands to make up for it.

When her head went back so did her hands, only for both to bring themselves forward. It was an improvised method that earned the occasional grunt from N'Dal. Elda had no concept of how long a man should last, all her past experiences had ended unceremoniously. N'Dal seemed to last forever his cock staying hard even as the candles around the room burned down to a fraction of their size. Soon the beginner's enthusiasm that Elda had started to fade, and her jaw started to ache. Her arms felt sore from how they needed to move and she dropped them to her sides while she used her tongue for a brief reprieve.

N'Dal glanced down and saw the process had taken a bit of a toll on Elda. Her blonde hair was stuck to her forehead as sweat made her glisten. Her face was red and her eyes seemed glazed over. Her pace was slowing and she had let her arms fall to her side. "Novice whore," he thought to himself as brought his hand to her shoulder, "I'll just have to teach her." With one hand on her shoulder, he brought his other to the back of her head. "Don't move whore," he demanded as he pushed his hips forward. Elda was caught off guard as the words barely penetrated her mind. The head of the cock speared into her mouth while even more followed. It pushed against the barrier violently before withdrawing and shooting in again. If Elda's mouth wasn't full she would've let out a panicked gasp. Her mind went blank and she panicked. Trying to pull away she found the grip on her head and shoulder kept her in place. The cock pushed in again this time going farther. She felt herself gag and a coughing fit came, but the orc refused to acknowledge it. He kept pushing in and out, never gaining speed but going deeper in. Elda felt herself choke and her nostrils flared as she was forced to take more of him.

Panic set in as her mind went hazy from the lack of air. Her hands shot up to his strong thighs and she pushed hard hoping to get away. It was like pushing against stone and did as much good. N'Dal either didn't mind or didn't care as he pumped just about half of himself into her mouth. He kept her head still as he used her like the toy she was. Tears ran down her face and her vision got blurry as she struggled to breathe through just her nose. Her body was acting in survival mode as her mouth got wetter, and drops of spit and orcish precum leaked out. It fell onto her breasts as they shook. The poor woman could only see the mighty green legs at this point and tried again to push at them. N'Dal growled as he pushed his cock into her. Elda's eyes widened as she felt the first twitch. Her mouth was already at capacity and it seemed that the orc had swelled to be even thicker in her mouth. She was well passed her limit as more tears streamed down her face and she felt light-headed. Her vision started to go dark and she felt her heart beating rapidly. As she swore she was about to pass out she felt it. The cock twitched again but this time it spasmed violently.

The first wave of thick cum shot deep into her mouth and down her throat. She didn't get a chance to properly taste it as she was overcome by the second wave. This was as full and thick, coating her mouth and forcing the fluid to dribble out of the corners of her mouth. N'Dal withdrew himself in time for the third wave to splash across her face and upper chest. The fourth, a noticeably smaller load found itself getting into her hair. The fifth and final one splashed across her chest. N'Dal released his grip on her and allowed her to fall back. Elda ignored the seed that covered her and chose to gulp in as much air as possible. Her lungs filled as her vision returned to normal. Droplets of cum streaked down over her body, racing towards her navel while some dripped on the floor. Tears still flowed and her hair was a mess. Earlier she looked the part of a noblewoman, now she was on her way to looking like a whore.

The orcish man stepped over the woman allowing her a moment to recoup. Reaching a chest he had in the corner he opened it and dug around for a while before pulling out a purple glass jar. Returning back to the woman he saw she had just propped herself up onto her elbows. "On the bed, don't clean yourself," he said while giving her a hand up. Elda accepted and moved herself to the bed, allowing the fluids to drip off of her. "Present yourself," N'Dal ordered once again while also grabbing for her thigh. Elda followed the order and spread her legs, revealing swollen pussy lips that glistened with her own juices. N'Dal leaned forward and took a big whiff before planting a kiss on her swollen labia. His tusks brushed up against her thighs scratching the woman, but Elda shook it off as a jolt of pleasure rocketed up her spine. Leaning back N'Dal opened the jar and scooped a glob of purple goo. He took his fingers and spread them liberally around Elda's pussy making sure to coat the outside and move some insides. He took his time massaging it into her earning a moan and an arched back from his captive. Elda bit her lip as she felt another orgasm slowly forming deep within her body and whimpered when the attention stopped. N'Dal had removed his fingers and used her thighs to wipe off the excess. Replacing the cap of the jar he tossed it to the side with an unenthusiastic "clang".

Speaking up for the first time in what felt like ages Elda questioned "What was that?"

N'Dal gave her a wide smile that showed his gleaming teeth. "Have you never seen the lover's boon?" She shook her head no and N'Dal proceeded to explain, "It's an aphrodisiac and contraceptive. Gets ya ready for me. Figured ya need it if yer as tight as your throat. Don't say I'm not gentle." The former noblewoman was confused by the words, but before she could voice it she felt a burst of heat. She looked down and saw the goo from earlier had sunk into her skin leaving it shiny but clear. A flame of desire sprang up from her rapidly wettening pussy and into her body. Her pink nipples stiffened as if cold air rushed over her chest. Her face took on a permanently red tint as her breathing grew ragged. She moved one hand behind her to balance herself as she used her offhand to reach down and tease her engorged pussy lips.

It was like lightning had flowed up her body as she made contact. Her delicate fingers found her clit and rubbed it, causing more bursts of warmth to radiate out. Elda usually preferred a soft approach for her moments of self-exploration, but now her body was demanding more. Her clit peeked through the dark blonde pubic hairs and begged for a rougher treatment. She worked her fingers fast across rubbing her clit with a fury. When her fingers proved inadequate she leaned back on the bed and thrust her hips up. Her offhand now found a new purpose moving three of her fingers into the sopping hole. She was not gentle instead driving with force making her thighs quake. She bit her lip as a small orgasm shook her. The walls of her pussy squeezed at her dainty digits as the continued to wiggle and move within. N'Dal grinned as he watched the wanton display. Elda's regal beauty was enhanced by the slutty display she was putting on. N'Dal felt his cock harden at seeing her legs spread wide, her juices dripping onto the sheets. He removed his shirt and stepped out of his downed pants. When he moved his considerable size onto the bed Elda was too busy with her own self-satisfaction.