Security, Investment and Collateral

Story Info
David and Margaret reach an unusual agreement.
2.8k words
4.56
10.5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Margaret had known each other since childhood. They had been in the same class at primary school, and at secondary school. Margaret had always been brighter than David, regularly being top of the class while David was just about average, somewhere in the middle.

So when it came to the GCSEs it was no surprise that Margaret got top grade in all of them whereas David's grades were only so-so.

Then they went on to A Levels. This was also when their sexuality began to develop. Nearly all the girls there started to have boyfriends, but not Margaret. She put it about that she wanted to concentrate on her A Levels first to get top grades and then go on to Cambridge University to read Law. This was only half the truth, the other half being that she was not that turned on by males and wondered if she might be lesbian. She honestly was not sure.

David on the other hand had no such inhibitions. By the time he sat his A Levels he'd had sex with at least four girls and had the virginity off three of them. But he really wanted Margaret. That they were the same age didn't matter to him. He looked up to her partly due to looks but also because he envied her always being top of the class. And when he asked her she didn't exactly turn him down, just said: "Wait till after our A Levels. Ask me again then."

And so he did. The day after his last A Level he asked Margaret out for a coffee.

"You're on." said Margaret. "Nando's Saturday at three o'clock?"

"See you then."

And so they met up. But it was Margaret not David who took the lead.

"Look, she said "I know what's in your mind. But before we come to this I think we should first be honest with each other."

"No problem"

"Well first, I know you've been having sex with other girls. One of them, Felicity, is a good friend of mine. But for me, with you it would be my first time. At eighteen, would you believe? But it would also be special. A girl's first time usually is."

"I am honoured Margaret"

"Second, I am not entirely sure I am wholly heterosexual. I've not had such a relationship with a girl either yet, though I want to do so soon so as to find out. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, none at all. Though I'm not gay: I'm sure of it"

"Fine. Third, I'd want a guarantee you couldn't be two-timing me like you did Felicity. Don't say you didn't. I know. And Felicity was very upset."

"What can I say?"

"Nothing. Because of what you did to her your word alone won't be good enough. I'd want security and a guarantee."

"How?"

"Chastity device and I control the keys for as long as we're an item. It's June now. Uni term starts October. So till then."

David was quite taken aback. He'd suspected Margaret was still virgin, even considered she might be lesbian, but this one he'd not seen coming at all.

"Are you serious? I've not got one and have never heard of them. I want to think about this. Where do I get one?"

"Don't you worry about that. If you agree, I shall get one for you. I'll even pay for it. I can get it in two or three weeks if I know your size. So one thing at a time. I've never seen you naked nor you me. We can remedy that first and shake hands on it. And it'll probably only be for four months as we are both looking to go to different Universities. Deal?"

"Deal."

"I knew you would. You showed all the signs of someone who wanted to experience control by a Dominant woman."

"That's true too. How did you know?"

"I've an intuition for these things. Trust me."

And so it was done. And the device she got him wasn't a cheap plastic one either. It was a titanium alloy maximum security pretty much impossible to remove without the key. She'd done her research. And made to measure: she'd made sure of that so he could wear 24/7 with no problems. But she was good as her word. They had sex regularly for the next four months. And David enjoyed it far more than he had with other girls. And he was surprised to find that the feeling of being locked was a turn-on for him. Holding his keys was definitely a turn-on for Margaret.

Meanwhile the A Level results came out. She'd got top grades with distinction in all subjects and won her place in Cambridge. Though David had just missed out:no more academe for him as he'd need to be out in the real world looking for a job to earn his living.

Shortly before she was leaving for Cambridge she met with David again for a coffee at Nando's.

"This coffee's on me." she said. "And I want you to know how much I've appreciated these last four months."

*Feeling's mutual. You've been fantastic. I'll never forget these months."

"Well, here are your keys back. I keep my word. And there's a girl in our class, Sarah, you may know her, is going to Cambridge too. I think she may be lesbian also. We'll be meeting up there and who knows? Wish me the best of luck."

"Yes I will of course. And we'll still keep in touch with each other, naturally."

"Naturally. Have you a job yet?"

"No, but I've an interview next week. Hospitality industry. Chain of hotels, restaurants and pubs, often combined." He mentioned a household name.

"Ah yes I've heard of them. Best of luck and let me know how it goes."

"Of course. I've got your mobile number,"

David got the job. It had good pay and good prospects if he worked hard at it as he was determined to do. There was only one snag with it: it was a zero hours contract which meant that pay for any given week or month was not guaranteed. But in practice this did not appear to be an issue and before long he was able to rent a bedsit and establish his independence. And his sex life was well satisfactory for him too. He was a good nine inches hard, with girth also well above the average and there wasn't a woman he left unsatisfied for a full three years. Though he never met one he felt could be with him for life nor with whom he'd want to settle down permanently. He never forgot Margaret and hoped that one day they could be an item again.

Margaret meanwhile progressed well with her degree as well as soon discovering she was indeed lesbian. Her first relationship had not worked out but she had formed another with another fellow undergraduate, Heather, who was also reading Law and looking to progress to the Bar as Margaret was.

And in vacation (when Margaret returned home) David and Margaret continued to meet at whiles to have coffee in Nando's. They didn't have sex however.

And so it continued for nearly three years when things took a turn for the worse for David. There came a recession and there was little or no work for him and on his zero hours contract he couldn't make ends meet. He was however assured by management that this was only a temporary glitch. He tried to get a facility from his bank but was declined, so he had to go to a pay day lender which would give him what he needed for six months after which he would be back on track.

Meanwhile after the three years Margaret had graduated with First Class Honours. So had Heather. Both of them had on the strength of this secured pupillage with a Barrister in a very prestigious Chambers at the Inner Temple in the Inns of Court in London. Margaret also had inherited a considerable sum of money from a deceased uncle.

After graduating Margaret returned home and telephoned David to meet up for another coffee in Nando's. They exchanged news. But David was now worried. He had now less than a month before his pay day loan had to be repaid in full and saw no prospect of being able to do so. He explained the position to Margaret.

Margaret asked: "Have you a copy of the pay day loan agreement?. If so can I see it please. I can ask my colleagues in Chambers to run it over for any loopholes. There have been a number of cases recently where such agreements have been held unenforceable due to exorbitant interest. Maybe a way round the problem can be found"

"No problem. I'll fax it to you when I get back. But I'm not hopeful. I reckon they've got me by the balls and there is nothing I can do about it."

"Meet me here again same time tomorrow."

So they met again next day..

"I've looked at again and discussed it with colleagues as I discussed, " she said. "And I am afraid you are right. They have got you by the balls, as you put it."

" I feared as much."

"But I can see another solution. I have been talking with Heather - did I tell you we're about to enter a civil partnership by the way? Anyway, I've come into some money from my uncle Mike which I need to invest anyway. Probate was granted only last week. I could pay all that off easily and take over the loan and you could repay me instead as and when you're able. There would need to be something properly drawn up of course. How much could you pay each month, do you reckon? Even if worst comes to the worst and you lose your job and have to go on benefit."

He told her. It was way below his current obligations, and wouldn't even meet the interest.

"OK. For old time's sake I can draw up an agreement that so long as you pay that amount a month I will undertake not to take any enforcement action for the balance outstanding. And also providing that the interest on outstanding balance will be only a quarter of what you're paying now. It'll still give me a better return than I could get elsewhere. And you'll get security till the recession's over and you can be back on track and still pay your rent and so on."

"Go on."

Of course I'll want security too. You know me, after all"

"What security?"

"Those keys. To that chastity device I got you backalong and which you'll need to be wearing. So you can take as long as you like. How about it?"

"I don't know what to say".

"I do. Yesterday you said they'd got you by the balls. That's what gave me the idea. Call it a collateral. You choose: the pay day company or me. You can take as long as you like but it'll be no sex for you till you've fully paid up. It's surely a no-brainer. And Heather's all for it. You must meet her sometime."

"It doesn't seem I've much option."

"I knew you'd see it my way. Heather and I have a flat together - here's the address. Come round Saturday and we can settle it. Also Heather would like to see how that chastity device works. You know: I never said so, but when I had your keys before I found it a real turn-on. And when I think of it now it still does a bit, even though I have never had sex with a man again since. So Saturday 3 p.m.?"

"I'll be there."

"Sure you will. It's your only real option, isn't it? And you admitted before you admired a dominant woman. But you've still a little time to think about it to be sure. Saturday then."

So Saturday he went to .Margaret's as agreed.

"David, this is Heather," she said.

"Pleased to meet you David. I've heard so much about you and always wanted to meet you," said Heather. "Margaret's told me you wear a chastity cage and she's to hold your keys. I've never seen one before. Can I see yours please?"

"Go on," said Margaret. "Pull them down. Heather's seen males before but never caged."

David pulled his trousers and pants down. His penis was obviously trying to harden unsuccessfully being constrained by the device. Heather inspected the item.

"Good, isn't it," said Margaret. "Reinforced titanium and no way out without the keys. Space grade and will withstand huge temperatures as as well as harder than diamonds. No male in one of those will want to apply serious cutting tools in that area even if they'd work, which they won't. I checked it out and paid for it myself, didn't I David, a bit over three years ago. Well worth the investment, as it's turned out. Also in case you're wondering, those keys can't be replicated so no way will he or anyone else have a spare. Spares can only be had from the supplier and only to the person who ordered the device. Which is why I bought it myself. Now, Margaret, would you like to witness our agreement?"

"It will be a pleasure. When I saw the draft I almost wet myself. It was brilliant. The way you worded the security clause so as not to mention the keys in the schedule having anything to do with chastity was a masterpiece. It's the perfect collateral. I reckon it would even stand up in court. Though of course it will never come to that."

"No need. I've a guaranteed income for as long as anything is outstanding, and he's a guaranteed freedom from enforcement to recover the capital so long as he pays the minimum. He can take as long as he likes and I won't be bothered in the least as I'll be getting good interest all the time. Sign, David."

David signed and Heather witnessed,

"And now," said Heather, " you really have got David by the balls. As I said, what better collateral? It's perfect. This calls for a celebration. Where's that champagne? Cheers."

She opened the bottle and poured out three glasses,

"Cheers," said Margaret. "And cheers to you too, David. I saw in the news today your employer is about to go into liquidation so you'll be out of a job. But even on benefit you can still pay the minimum. So our agreement could last quite a time, I've done the arithmetic and it's got to be it'll be a few years at minimum. But I'm sure to get the money in the end, and with interest, aren't I?. Especially as Heather says I've the perfect collateral, haven't I? And in any case she and I will continue to be having a fantastic sex life. We'll keep you updated on it of course. Only fair you should know. Even though you won't be getting any yourself, By the way what rent are you paying?"

David told her.

"Well we can offer better than that too. Heather and I have talked it over. We've got a spare room and you can move in there if you like for half that amount. On consideration that you also do the cleaning and so on. We'll be too busy in Court and Chambers I expect. We've got a draft agreement for that too if you want to look at it."

"No that's fine Margaret. I'll take it. I'd like to be with you again even though it won't be the same as before."

"Would you like to print off the engrossment then, Heather?"

"Yes of course."

And so it was done, with David to move in in a month when his existing rental agreement was due to expire anyway.

"And one other thing, David. I'm sure you won't mind. When Heather and I are alone together we very often walk about naked. We're lovers, after all. We'll still want to do that even when you're around. You won't mind that, will you? After all, you've seen me naked before, and Heather and I have both seen you naked, and there will be no prospect of sex for you anyway for obvious reasons. And Heather you'll find looks stunning, which she is, even though I say it myself. The sight of her has given quite a number of men boners before now. It'll be interesting to see what it does for you. " David felt himself trying to harden even as he spoke. The device was indeed gripping him hard and tight.

"No that's fine by me," he said.

"I thought it would be," said Margaret.

"What made you think that?"

"Because I've got you by the balls."

"Yes. I had a hunch you'd find a way sooner or later. You always were smarter that I was even at school. And I daresay even when I've paid you back in full you'll have something else up your sleeve."

"Just wait and see. Only one way to find out."

Margaret smiled and poured out three more glasses of champagne.