All Comments on 'Security Mischief Turns Steamy'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hadn't cum so much in a very very long time. Thanks for all the orgasms ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better than most

Nice characters and plot. Well done (gonna say it, even if you don't care)!

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 4 years agoAuthor
Kinds words

Thank you for the kind words (of which I do care). I just was not prepared for the slew of hate mail that comes down the pipe when I post stories.

Regardless, glad you enjoyed. And glad to hear that this earned a few orgasms :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn good

This was so good, I love me some steamy with substance. Thank you for the material for the orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT

Sequel please for another chapter and many more encounters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story! Sensual and seductive build up to intense sex with detail that drew me into the scenario, as if I can see it happening. Just a slight disappointment that the actual sex between Quinn and the mature Lisa was merely referenced and not described in such details as Quinn and Galloway for example, I was looking forward to read about that as well. How about an updated version with more on that? :-) But well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...