Security Officer George Kent Pt. 02

Story Info
George comes home to Trevor in his house with his wife.
2.5k words
4.45
5.1k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

St Benedict's School - "Where rebels thrive and trouble is the norm"

A rich kids' boarding school where lost cause rich kids go to be babysat. They are bad students with no prospects. The teachers are equally bad, with low expectations.

Teachers and students misbehave and have sexual situations.

Senior class, all 18 or older

Contains M/M oral and anal

Security Officer George Kent, Part 2

After my experience in the parking lot, life returned mostly to normal. I did my rounds around the school, with nothing out of the ordinary. I went home to my wife every night and pretended that nothing had changed for me. Of course, I thought about it all the time. I loved my wife and didn't want to hurt her. I was afraid that she'd hate me for being gay. So, I kept it from her. It turns out that I didn't need to worry.

One day, after yet another uneventful shift, I noticed a strange car in my spot in the driveway.

When I walked in, I stopped dead in my tracks. Sitting on my couch, next to my wife, Rachel was Trevor. He had his arm around her.

"Hi honey, welcome home," she said. "I think you know Trevor."

I gulped. "Uhm, yeah. He's a student at school. How do you know him? What's going on?"

Trevor spoke up, "I ran into your delightful wife at the grocery store. We got to talking, and it turns out that we have something in common. One thing led to another, a little this and that, and here we are."

"Trevor didn't say exactly how you two know each other. How do you know him, George?" Rachel asked, eyebrows raised. Her tone indicated that she was very interested in my response.

"You know, we see each other in the halls and say, 'Hi.' Stuff like that." I had to think fast before this blew up.

"Oh George, tell her the truth. Don't keep secrets from your lovely wife," he said with a grin.

I looked at both of them. He had a devious smile and she was waiting for my explanation.

"Go on, George, tell her how we know each other."

I couldn't say it. I couldn't admit to my wife that I had cheated on her with this student. That I had happily sucked his dick while kneeling in a parking lot.

After a few moments, Rachel said, "George, I know. Trevor told me that you sucked his cock. How you knelt on the ground and took his massive cock into your mouth and sucked him until he shot his hot load into your mouth."

The color drained from my face. I felt waves of cold heat rushing over my skin.

It was then that I saw that she had her hand on his thigh. It was dangerously close to the lump in his pants. How well did they know each other? Even as I wondered what they'd done together, my mouth watered thinking of having him in my mouth again.

"Rachel here has been a naughty girl. Like you, she couldn't resist taking my hard cock and sucking on it. She at least made it in the car." He laughed and Rachel blushed. My wife sucked him in the parking lot at the grocery store?

"Why don't you come over here and show her how it's done?"

"Are you mad?" I asked her.

"I wish you had told me. I'm sad about that, that you didn't think you could tell me. As for me, his cock is something special. Before I knew it, I was in his car, with his cock filling my mouth. I don't even remember leaving the store. I think I left the cart in a random aisle." She giggled. "He's a silver-tongued devil."

Her admission surprised me. Maybe it shouldn't have. She told me she was a wild child in college, but I'd never seen her like that since we were together. But she'd never given me any indication that she wanted to be like that again, and I never had a reason to doubt her.

She had a wolfish grin. "I want to see you worship his cock, just like I did."

I removed my jacket and knelt before him. I was inches away from his lap and I reached up to feel him through his pants. It was as big as I remembered. Just then Rachel placed her hand on mine, pressing my hand down. "Isn't it wonderful dear? Such a nice specimen. I want to watch you take it in your mouth. Will you do that for me? Suck this cock and take his load in your mouth?"

I stared in awe at my wife. I had been wrong not to tell her. Not just about sucking Trevor off, but about the fantasy. She was into it.

I nodded and tried to pull out his cock as fast as I could. I fumbled trying to get it out.

He put his hand on mine. I looked up and saw some measure of compassion. He was more patient with me than he was during our first encounter. I suppose that interrupting him while he was trying to fuck a teacher hadn't helped his mood. "You'll be fine. You've got this. My cock is coming back to familiar territory." He stood. "Rachel, undo my pants and get me ready for your cocksucking husband."

"Okay, Trevor." She undid his belt and pulled the zipper down. His pants slid down, and she hooked her fingers in his boxer briefs. His cock was pushing out, bulging his underwear. It sprang out as she pulled them down his thighs. He stepped out of them and sat down with his legs spread wide.

"It's beautiful," I said.

Rachel kneeled next to me, her arm around my back. "How long have you thought about this, honey?"

Tearing my eyes away from Trevor's cock, I looked at my wife. "Years. I only told one person and it didn't end well. I was afraid to say anything about it after that."

"You don't have to worry about that anymore. I love it, and now we can explore it together. I know some guys that I think you'll love. But we will do them together from now on. Okay?"

I hugged my wife. I should have known that she would understand me.

Trevor interrupted our sweet moment. "That's very touching, but how about you get to sucking my cock?"

"Yes sir," I said with a smile. I cupped his balls and kissed the tip of his meaty cock.

I took him in my mouth, his bulbous head slipped past my lips. He filled my mouth. My hands on his firm ass pulled him to me. Beside me, Rachel was encouraging me, and caressing his balls.

She whispered in my ear. "Take his cock, sweetie. I'll teach you how to pleasure a man. How to take him in your throat, and take his hot load into your belly. Trevor came down my throat and I wish now you could have been there to see it. There's almost nothing like it, and you'll love it."

"He wasn't bad his first time. He took it like a champ," Trevor told my wife.

Her words were getting me even more excited than I already was. My cock, trapped in my pants, felt like it was going to burst forth. "You are so hard," she said. Her hand grasped my dick while my mouth worked on Trevor's cock. She got my pants undone and pulled them down along with my boxers. My dick wasn't as big as Trevor's, but it was still a good size. It had always been enough for me to give my wife pleasure.

She laid down on her back and took me into her mouth, mirroring what I was doing to Trevor. Her mouth on my cock, and my mouth on his cock.

Trevor's hips started humping, trying to drive himself deeper. He kept hitting the entrance to my throat, and each time I tried to gag and jerk away from it, but his strong hands held me in place, forcing me to accept the intrusion. His firm ass flexed as I held onto him for dear life.

After a few more times, he pushed in and held my face against his belly, his cockhead forced its way into my throat. Rachel got up and held my shoulders. Whispering in my ear, she helped me. "You can do this sweetie. His cock is in your throat and he'll cum real soon now. You'll feel his cum slide down your throat to your belly."

Trevor jerked a few times and groaned, as he shot his load into me. "That's a good little cocksucker. Almost as good as your wife is." He chuckled and let me go, and I pulled back, gasping for breath. Deep gulps of air filled my lungs. I was getting a little lightheaded there. A combination of drool and some of his salty cum dripped from the corner of my mouth. Rachel licked it up and we kissed. We passed the cum back and forth snowballing each other.

We sat on the floor, coming down from my second blowjob ever. My throat was a little sore from the intrusion, but I could deal with that.

Trevor said, "Now it's time you lost your virginity, Georgie-boy. Get up on all-fours."

I hesitated at this. Sucking his cock was one thing, but I didn't know if I really wanted to get fucked in the ass.

Rachel egged me on. "Up and at 'em. Get into position. I'll help you out." She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off so I was naked. She got me on my hands and knees and spread my cheeks. I felt the air on my virgin butthole and felt it reflexively tighten. It was as if it knew what was coming and was trying to hide from view.

"It's okay, honey. You'll love this." Her fingers were caressing my starfish, and it flexed each time she touched me there. I felt her finger slip inside my ass. "Ooh, that's different," I told my wife. It felt like pressure more than anything else. After a minute or two of sliding the finger in and out, she added another. She was being gentle, so it didn't feel bad, just weird, like nothing I'd felt before.

I heard her gasp behind me. When I looked back, Trevor was behind her, his cock buried into my wife. He had his hands on her small breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples. She'd never liked it when I tried that. Trevor was giving her pleasure that I couldn't. A shiver of jealousy ran through me, an uncontrolled feeling that flitted away because I knew that he'd be filling me next.

"Fuck Trevor, you are stretching my pussy. Get your cock wet with my juices for my husband's asshole." He fucked my wife's pussy slowly, pushing in deep, coating himself with her juices.

"Alright Georgie, are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. I was as ready as I was ever going to be.

His cock lined up with my sphincter, pressed against my asshole. He pushed and I tried to scramble away from him. "No, no, nononono, I can't do it." His firm hands on my hips held me in place, his cock never stopped pressing against my hole.

Rachael said soothingly, "It's okay baby, you'll love it, I promise. Having a hard cock in your ass is great. I looked at her, and she nodded encouragingly. "Okay, I'm ready, Trevor."

His cockhead parted my sphincter, spreading it wide as his girth pressed into me. It felt like an impossible thing to fit inside me. "Oh, it's too big, it's not going to fit"

"Honey, push out like you are trying to poop. It'll make it easier," Rachel told me.

It helped his cock enter me, and Trevor slipped inside, a couple of inches deep inside. The feeling of fullness in my ass was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I wanted to savor the feeling, but Trevor had different ideas. His cock pushed in, spearing me like the prey I was. He was the hunter, driving his spear into his prey.

Rachel's hand gripped my cock, slowly stroking it as Trevor worked his way in. He stretched me, pushing into my ass in a single continuous motion until he was all the way in me.

Rachel held my cock, waiting for Trevor. Suddenly, he pulled out and pushed back in with no hesitation. He was fucking my ass, driving into me as Rachel matched his movement with her hand.

He fucked my ass hard, holding my hips as he slammed his cock into me, his balls hitting my taint every time he hit bottom. Meanwhile, Rachel had her hand tightly around my dick, Trevor's fucking motion moved it through her hand.

"Doesn't Trevor's cock feel wonderful up your ass? Feel how it stretches your hole with his size."

I looked at my wife and smiled, "It's amazing. I wish I knew that I could tell you before now, but I was scared."

"Don't be scared, we'll be doing this a lot from now on." She kissed me passionately while I was getting my ass fucked by this high school stud and a hand job from my beautiful wife.

Trevor started grunting and he sped his thrusts so that he was jumping me like a rabbit. "I'm gonna cum, are you ready Georgie?"

"Cum for me, Trevor. Fill my ass with your hot seed. I'm going to cum too!"

Rachel scampered under me and took my cock into her mouth and sucked me.

Trevor slammed into my ass. Each thrust pushed my hips forward, driving my cock deep into my wife's mouth. The simultaneous feeling of having my ass filled with his large cock, and my cock filling my wife's mouth was the best thing I've ever felt. I was almost overloaded with sensations.

He thrust his hard cock as far as it could go and held it deep inside me. He shuddered, he came, spurting into me. Just then, I came, spurting my cum into Rachel's mouth.

Rachel came off my dick and swallowed all my cum. "Mmm, tasty," she said with a smile.

We laid there for a few minutes, breathing heavily, coming down from our explosive encounter. Trevor's cock slowly shrank and he pulled out, some of his cum leaking out and running down the back of my leg.

"George, you've got a nice, tight ass. I'll be hitting that later," Trevor said. He got up and put his clothes on.

"You're leaving?" Rachel asked.

"Yep, gotta go. I have to see a man about a horse. Don't worry, we'll be seeing each other again soon. You'll get to have my cock in your ass too." He was already on his way out.

I laid there and Rachel snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I was afraid to lose you and that you'd hate me."

"I understand, but from now on, tell me what you are feeling. I love you and we'll do this together."

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers