Security Officer George Kent

Story Info
School security sucks his first dick on school grounds.
1.6k words
4.35
15.8k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers

All characters are 18 or older. This collection of stories is set at St. Benedict's and can be read in any order. Categories will vary from story to story as appropriate.

This story contains gay male.

*

St Benedict's is a rich kid boarding school where lost-cause rich kids go to be babysat. They are bad students and grades don't matter. The teachers and staff are equally bad, with low expectations.

The unofficial motto is: "Where rebels thrive and trouble is the norm"

Security Officer George Kent

St. Benedict's school was quiet during the holiday break. The students and staff scattered for a couple weeks of peace and quiet. My job as School Resources Officer is that of a glorified rent-a-cop. I walk the halls and campus and break up petty fights in the halls.

On Tuesday around 1 pm, I was doing my rounds. Nothing was out of the ordinary until I saw the Lexus SUV in the back parking lot. It was unusual for anyone to park back there. The staff who came in during the break always parked in the front lot near the front doors.

I went to check it out.

Up close, I could see through the windows. Two people were vigorously fucking in the back seat. On her back was one of the school's teachers, Louise Gordon, the art teacher. She was a quiet person in class, kind of timid-like. She was anything but timid now. She was yelling out as the stud on top of her fucked her hard and fast.

Her breasts were large and flopping around each time he thrust inside her. I was mesmerized by them. My 22-year-old wife Rachel's breasts were small and firm. Nothing like Mrs. Gordon here. I imagined holding and squeezing those glorious tits. Her large areolae and firm nipples were asking to be sucked. I was getting hard from watching them go at it. I rubbed my dick through my pants.

I watched them for several minutes, rubbing myself. He kept fucking her, seemingly able to go forever.

She opened her eyes and saw me standing there watching them. She screamed and hit his back, trying to let him know that they were being watched.

He opened the door, "What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" His cock had slipped out and was glistening with her juices. I was entranced by it. I couldn't respond to him, my attention was fully on his cock.

"Hey, fucknugget! Do you mind, I'm in the middle of something here."

Breaking my stare, I said, "You guys shouldn't be here. The school is closed for the holidays." It sounded lame even to me, but I was supposed to be doing my job.

"Dude, just go away, this doesn't concern you."

"You aren't supposed to be here when school is out," I repeated.

"I'm not going anywhere until I finish fucking this teacher." He turned back to her and inserted his cock back into her pussy. As if I wasn't there, he started fucking her again.

I watched him for a minute fucking the teacher. "You need to go."

Growling, he turned to me as he stepped out of the car. "Listen here, peckerwood. I'm busy. I'm going to get my nut with this teacher." He looked me over. His hard cock was pointing at me, glistening with the teacher's pussy juices. "You like what you see? Maybe you want a taste of this?" He waved to his cock. "I can tell you are excited to see what a real cock looks like. Your little dick is hard from watching me fuck. Here's your chance."

My mouth went dry. I couldn't say anything, my eyes were locked on his mighty tool.

He clapped me on my shoulder and pressed down. My body followed his commanding touch and I fell to my knees before him. My face was level with his cock. It was all I could see, all I wanted to see.

"Look at him, he's in love," Mrs. Gordon said over his shoulder and laughed. I'd never been this close to another man's dick before, and it was short-circuiting my brain. All I could do was stare at it.

"Lean forward, dude. Come on, you can do it. Show me what you can do," he taunted me.

Without thinking, I leaned in and took the head in my mouth. Oh my god! I was sucking a man's cock.

Mrs. Gordon said, "Holy shit, he's actually doing it, Trevor."

"I knew he would. No one can resist my snake when they get their eyes on it. Just like you, Louise."

I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, trying to please him. I quickly sucked Louise's pussy juice off him, so I could taste him, and only him. Slightly salty pre-cum leaked from the tip. I savored it as I swallowed it down.

"Good job, you little cocksucker. Do you like my cock in your mouth? Take it all, I haven't cum yet, and this load's for you." Trevor and Louise laughed at me. I didn't pay them attention; I was concentrating on taking more of him into my mouth.

He slapped my head, hard. "Hey, no teeth!"

"Sorry. This is my first time."

"Wrap your lips around your teeth, like so." Louise demonstrated and I copied her as I sank back down on him. I was careful not to scrape him again.

My head bobbed up and down on his cock. I don't think he was huge, but I didn't have anything else to compare him to, then. He filled my mouth and pressed against the entrance of my throat. My usual gag reflex seemed to be on holiday, as I was able to take him all the way in.

"Hey, a natural-born cocksucker. Keep hold of this one Trevor."

"He's not bad for his first time. Not as good as you Louise, you can give him some lessons later."

Trevor grabbed my head and pulled me all the way onto him. My nose mashed against his pubes and he lodged himself firmly in my throat.

"Try to swallow, it'll really drive him wild." I tried to do what she said. It was difficult to concentrate on working my throat muscles while being invaded. I managed to swallow a couple of times, the motions of my throat caressing the head of his cock.

Suddenly, he held my head tight against him. He grunted, "Fuck yeah, suck my cock, just like that. Take it all!" as his cock spasmed into my throat. His cum shot straight down to my stomach, filling my belly.

He let me go and slipped out of my mouth. We were connected by a ribbon of cum that hung between us until it broke and covered my chin.

I breathed hard, conscious of the fact that I'd just sucked another man's dick. I took him all the way and made him cum. It gave me a sense of pride that I was able to do it.

"Oh, my god. That was great," I told him.

"Not bad, Officer Kent," he said, looking at my name tag. "Now move along, I still need to fuck the shit out of Louise."

Giggling, she pulled him back into the car and spread for him. His cock was already hard, and he started fucking her, hard and fast. Without even looking back, he said, "Close the door."

I stood and brushed off my pants. Louise was already grunting her pleasure from taking his cock. I slammed the door and reluctantly turned to go back to my rounds.

My dick was hard in my pants. No matter how I shifted it around, I couldn't find a comfortable position for it in my pants. I needed to take care of this. Off to the nearest bathroom.

Even with the building empty, I locked the door to the restroom. I dropped my pants and underwear and sat on the toilet. My cock was aching, it needed release.

I was so pumped up from sucking Trevor's dick, it was like I was high. I'd never thought that I'd ever have a chance to experience that. It had been a secret fantasy of mine for as long as I could remember. I never told anyone except for one friend who promptly called me a fag and never talked to me again. I never even told my wife, Rachel, about my fantasy. I was afraid of how she'd react, and I couldn't stand to lose the one person I loved so much.

I stroked my hand up and down my shaft, twisting at the head of my cock. I imagined it was Trevor's cock in my hand that I was jerking him off. I wanted to make him cum again, to shoot into my hand. I'd eat all the cum that he had to give and ask for more.

It wasn't long before I was close to cumming. My hand aggressively squeezed my dick as I approached my orgasm. "Cum for me, Trevor!" I called out to the empty restroom. The pressure on my cockhead tipped me over the edge and I shot my cum into my hand.

I hadn't cum this hard in a long time, whether by myself or with Rachel.

My cum pooled in my palm, I licked it up and swallowed my seed. I made sure to get every drop of the sticky fluid, imagining it was Trevor's.

I don't know how long I sat there, zoned out, on the toilet. I finally got myself together and went back to my rounds. Nothing else was amiss, and I finished my day and headed home.

alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers