Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll

Story Info
Life on the road is not what he thought.
2.5k words
4.03
33.1k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/08/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Em is going to be in Richmond tonight, four hours away. I was hoping she would come home, spend some time with the kids and me, but she says she has interviews and radio shows to do. So no way.

It had been quite a while since the girls and I had seen her. She's been on tour for a month and then she's gone for another month. The tours are becoming a lot longer and more frequent. Not a good sign. She's drifting durther and further from the family. The kids miss her so much. I'd love to take them to see her, but the lyrics and performance could be pretty raunchy. I'll record it and show the kids, maybe.

I'd asked her if we could travel with her some times or spend time with her between concerts, but she says that she is so busy in between that she wouldn't be able to spend time with us anyway. So it would be a waste of time.

The drive was uneventful, I checked into the hotel, got some dinner, and was able to walk to the center. 40,000 people. What a crowd. Her group was really hitting the big time. I remember when she was singing in bars and little clubs. No tours then. Just some weekends. Once the tours started, she changed. She was never really home. Always waiting for the next tour.

I showed my pass and was directed to a special viewing area. Great seat. I could see everything, but not much chance she could see me and ruin the surprise. Em and I would have the whole night and part of tomorrow to catch up.

I recorded the whole concert so the kids could watch their Mom again. But I don't know how much I can share with them. She flashed her boobs three times during the show. What's up with that? Can't share that with the kids. Although they will probably see it online. I guess she gets carried away.

As the concert ended, I was directed to her dressing room. The guy who showed me there had a smirk on his face the whole time. What the hell is that all about? "Here it is. Help yourself to the goodies."

I went inside. There was a big front room with a table of sandwiches, drinks, snacks and lots of liquor. There was a separate back room with a bed and some comfy chairs. I figured she would be a while so I waited there.

A half hour later and the door slammed open and the four folks in the group swept in. Laughing and carrying on. Celebrating. I started recording.

"What a great show! What a crowd! Great job you guys! The crowd was going nuts for us. I am so fired up I don't know if I can ever calm down. I need a drink," said Em. I got up and started walking to the door, but paused.

"Nice titty show, Em."

"Yea. That should get the papers talking and be all over the internet. I dunno, it just felt right! I bet it boosts ticket sales. Maybe I should put black tape on the nipples like some of the women are doing and just go out that way. Mine are nicer than most of theirs. Even after three kids. What do you think?"

"Well, the audience loved it. And as always, we loved it. And you're right. I'm sure it would boost tickets and likes."

"John worked so many extra shifts to get me these puppies. I'll always love'm for that. I love them so. I wanna share them with the world. Do you guys want another look?"

I was standing in the doorway to the room, still recording. They all had their backs to me. She lifted her shirt and Ryan reached over and grabbed her breast. so that's what she does on the road. It further confirmed everything I already knew.

"That does it! Ryan, you have shown the proper amount of enthusiasm. You are mine for tonight. Jack, Cody you two are on duty for the flight to Tokyo. What do you think? I think I need at least two men for the long trip there."

"I'm in," said Jack.

"Not me, Em. That's how I lost the woman I loved and then ended up losing myself. I'm just going back to the hotel, work out for a bit and get some sleep. She went up to him, gave him a passionate kiss and grabbed his crotch.

"I respect your feelings, Cody. Really."

"Yeah. I can tell."

"Remember, though, Cody, you have nothing to worry about. What happens on the road stays on the road."

"Not sure that's right, Em. My first wife found out I was messing around. So not going to risk it again. Better decide what's important to you before John finds out, Em. Something to think about."

"Ok. You two losers get out of here. I'll see you tomorrow. Great job tonight. Well, I guess it will have to be, what's his name? Ronnie. That's right. Ronnie. The sound guy. He's got that big old cock and my ass says it wants it again. Now get out of here you two, Ryan and I have business to attend to.

"Your chance will be tomorrow, Jack. And then, when we get to Tokyo I'll find a big old Japanese guy to teach me Japanese. Then in Seoul I'll find a big old South Korean to teach me how they do it. Then on to the Aussies and New Zealanders. And you guys can fill in the blanks, if there are any. It's gonna be great!"

"How do you do it, Em? How do you do this night after night?"

"I don't know? I just get antsy. I can't just go to the hotel. Maybe I miss being at home. I love John. I love the girls. But I need to do something to make the time pass."

"What do you do when you get home.?"

"Well, I have interviews and photo shoots and that stuff. I work on new songs for us. But basically, I become the good mother and homemaker and try to catch up with the kids. They are changing so fast. I feel that I miss so much when we're on the road, even though I talk to them pretty often. And, of course, I become the good, faithful wife and catch up with John.

"Well, mostly faithful wife. Sometimes, I meet a guy at the gym or, hell, last time I was home, I met a guy at the hardware store." She laughed. "It's like on the road, I spend a morning or afternoon with the guy or sometimes, them, and then I head home. I'm always home by the time the kids and John get home."

"So you cheat on him at home, too? Why?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. I've always done it. John makes love to me and I love it! He does all the right things. I miss it every day. He always satisfies me. He knows just how to play all my parts. But sometimes I just need to use somebody or have somebody use me. Hell, it's just sex. Animal lust, I guess. No love or attachment. Just sex. They're never a threat to the way I feel about John. It's like it is on the road."

"I think Cody's right. Shit, I love having sex with you, but as your friend I can't believe you're not going to get caught. What then? You live only a few hours away. Why didn't you invite them to the show and spend the day with them?"

"I don't know, Ryan. When I'm on the road, I'm on the road. When I'm home, I'm home. I can't really mix it up, I guess. I miss them. Seeing them would make it harder. Harder to say goodbye again.

"Ok, Ryan. Enough of this talk. I don't want to think about these things. I want sex, drugs and rock and roll. Come on, let's get another drink. Then we'll have a quickie, pop some stuff to get a good buzz, then head down the street to that club and hope the group is worth a shit. Then we'll head for the hotel and wear each other out 'til we bleed. What d'ya think?

"In the meantime, you pull out that dick of yours. I don't want to fight those crazy leather pants again to get it out. And I'll call home."

Ryan got it out, Em immediately went to work with her mouth. Playing with it and then sucking it way down. She held the cock in one hand and the phone in the other. "Ryan, I'm going to suck your cock while I talk to them. Isn't that nasty? I'm getting hot and bothered just thinking about it. I hope they don't try to video me." And she laughed again.

My phone rang and they both stopped dead, but then other phones rang in the hall. "Em? How are you doing. How was the concert tonight?"

"Fabulous! One of the best yet. Good old Richmond! I miss you all so much. I should have had you come up for the day. I leave for Tokyo tomorrow."

"I miss you too. Two months is way too long. Do you have any plans for the night?"

She stopped sucking, but kept stroking. "No, the usual. I'll have a walk to relax then go to the hotel and settle in. The road is really pretty boring. I can't wait to get home. I miss you all so much. Are the girls around?"

She started sucking again. "No. They all went to my folk's for the night. you know how they love the farm and all the critters.

"So, what are you doing right now, Em. Now that the show is over?"

A look of guilt flashed for just an instant. "Nothing much. Having something to eat," and she smirked. "Gosh, John. You sound so close. I wish I could see you."

"You can, Em. I drove up to surprise you. Take the dick out of your mouth and turn around."

She froze. Ryan froze. "Oh, God, John. It's not what it seems?"

"You mean you're not really sucking his cock while you called us. It's not 'so nasty you're getting hot just thinking about it?'"

"Dammit, John. How could you do this to me?"

"Me? Dammit, Em, how could you do this to me? To your family? It's not exactly what I planned.

"And how about taking your hand off his cock while we talk. Please!" She looked over and had not been aware that she was still slowly stroking his wilting erection. She dropped it like it was on fire and he started stuffing it away.

"Well, it's not exactly how I thought my little surprise would go. I guess I was surprised more than you were. I guess I'll just head back to the hotel then head home." I headed for the exit, sliding past the two of them. My tears were welling up. I still loved her, but....This was just too much.

Now it was Em's turn to start crying. She reached for me as I walked by, but I side stepped her grasp and made it out the door.

"I'm sorry, John. So, so sorry. I hate that I hurt you. I hate that you found out this way. I don't know what has become of me. I guess I got all caught up in living the sex, drugs and rock and roll thing. I'll change. I'll cancel the rest of the tour...."

"What, and leave all those poor Japanese guys to their own devices? What about the South Koreans, Aussies, and the rest of the world? You owe it to the rest of the world to share your boobs and yourself with it.

"What about the guy at the hardware store? Looking for screws, I guess. You've barely scratched the surface, Em. I wouldn't hear of it.

"So, how many times did you bless me with sloppy seconds, Em?" She looked down and away. "We'll, I guess that answers that question.

"Good seeing you again Ryan, although I saw parts of you I never dreamed I would see."

As I walked out the door, I turned, "Em? By the way. Don't bother coming home. Your stuff will be in storage.

"I knew something was going on every time you went on the road, but I loved you so much and hoped you would settle down. You didn't. We have a 14, 13, and 9 year old. Right? The way our life was going, I got a vasectomy after Chris. Laura is not mine, Em. Might be Ryan's, or Jack's or some other one nighter. But not mine!"

She cried out, "No! John, No! It can't be! I never knew! I thought it was yours. John, please believe me. I am so, so sorry. I wish I could take it all back and do it over the right way. I...I don't know where to start to ask you to forgive me."

"Don't bother. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me over and over, shame on me. I should have divorced you when you were pregnant, but I felt that after all it wasn't the baby's fault. Let me add, that if you ever breathe a word of this to any of the girls, you will never sing again.

"Ryan. I would be careful where you dip that wick of yours. It's only a matter of time before you get something awful that doesn't go away. Ever.

"And I would probably check out other rock groups. Em's going to blow this one up in a year or so I would guess. Hell, you better start looking for a bass player. Cody's leaving for sure after what you did to him to just now, Em.

"One last thing, Em. Cody was right. What happens on the road doesn't stay on the road. I have been streaming this live to that network that specializes in celebrity stuff. I can see the headlines now, 'EM BLOWS LEAD GUITARIST WHILE HUSBAND WATCHES.' Should cause quite a stir. I don't know if it will be good or bad, but you can count on getting a lot of interview requests and the internet will go crazy with your pictures. If a titty show would boost sales, just think what a sex tape will do.

"Goodbye my 'mostly faithful' soon to be ex-wife."

Em let out an anguished cry of pain, probably similar to the one I was feeling inside and collapsed to the floor and cried. It was not far to the floor since she was still on her knees. She was surprised enough by seeing me that she had never bothered to stand up. Ryan stepped forward to comfort her. How. Fucking. Nice. No one to comfort me except the girls. Home and the girls. I will have to figure out what to say to them. Time for my tears later.