All Comments on 'Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll'

by moleman2787

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another new author with a very good story to tell. Another cheating wife gets caught and loses a family she wasn’t using.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, but I'd prefer it to be longer. Follow on of this emotional car crash would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
needed

more too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sucks, Dregs, and Shock the Prole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but that's totally stupid.

Why get mad now when he knows she's been cheating on him for over 15 years.

It's perfectly ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. Would like to see a part 2 though. Also, he should have told her he knew about her affairs when she was pregnant. Maybe she would have tried to change sooner. But at this point her disrespect is on another level. Would be very hard to reconcile.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Sorry moleman but this story about a weak and pathetic husband standing aside to let his slut wife carry on with her personal attempt to fuck her way around the rock venues and other parts of the world, was just ridiculous. Once he knew that the last child was not his bio child because she had obviously cheated, he became a cuck. He knew it was not his but did NOTHING to stop her! Or even confront her. As I said, a weak and pathetic husband. A doormat. Spineless and with no self respect. If that's what you want to write about... well, it's your story and your kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too over the top. Need to be more subtle about cheating. Once you made her the whore of the world it ceased to be even moderately interesting. She'd have died from STD''s by now if she was fucking as many guys as she claimed. Also, a rock star loaded with cash isn't going to allow her husband to get the kids. Think a little more and flesh it out before you submit a story.

JJ1961JJ1961over 1 year ago

I can’t believe he knows he couldn’t be the one who impregnated her and carry on as if nothing happens. His (lack of) actions disgust me far more then hers.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 1 year ago

Would of been better with the aftermath instead of just leaving it open ended. Though it is a good first story

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

... Videotaping on your cell while taking a call? Maybez definitely not on my phone, but there's probably an app for that.

Anyway, it's very hard - actually impossible - be believe the hurt and anguish the MC supposedly felt after discovering his wife's numerous infidelity, given that he already had UNDISPUTABLE PROOF that he was a cuckold! At least, John was aware enough to call himself out - "shame of me" - for staying with a known skank. Can't buy, though, that he was all that surprise about her infidelity on the road.

By the way... the hell did he means by "you will never sing again"? You better not have recorded that too, Johnny boy...

In any case, 'wasn't about to give a passing grade to a willing cuck story, even if if "it wasn't the baby's fault." 'Gotta give this to the author, however: you managed to skillfully give a lot of exposition in a pretty short story. And that's worth an extra star.

Next time around, please make your next MC less of a dumbass. Definitely 'would improve the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WIMPY!!! 1* Next story grow the man some balls.

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Pretty decent story and well written, but it was way too short. So much of the meat of the story was 'Em' talking after the concert going over her sexual history and desires. Put it to music and you'd get Billy Joel's we didn't start the fire. Post something again soon, but give it more depth.

secretsalsecretsalover 1 year ago

Assuming Laura is the 9 year old, the guy had ironclad proof for 9 years that Em was stepping out on him, but went along with it because he hoped maybe someday she'd stop? Don't know why he's rocking the boat now, he must've gotten used to the program. Feels like the story hits all the usual tropes and all the tired lines haphazardly, leaving it quite underwhelming.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

In such a short story all the little details and twists the husband reveals I'm the last couple of paragraphs really takes the story off the rails.

He had a vasectomy after their second child and she never knew? The youngest child is 9 and he's known all along it wasn't his but, never confronted her? So, for 10 or so years he's just hoped she would stop cheating?

With her behavior since her band hit the big time and 10+ years or cheating he had to have some idea of what he would run into backstage after the show. Why is he all of a sudden offended to the point he decides to livestream all of his wife's activities with her bandmates?

Just makes him look like a vindictive little bitch. Doesn't make him look tough.

There's no doubt she wronged him badly but, he's the one who allowed it to go on for 10 years. Two completely unlikable characters.

nickbgbnickbgbover 1 year ago

So Em had been cheating on him for 10+ years and he knew about it? She doesn’t even come across as a particularly good mother or wife when at home, why the hell would he put up with it? It’s not as if she was going to stop touring and be the custodial, care giving parent.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

He knew she had been cheating for 9 years but never confronted her before this? Never let her know he knew,got counseling, promised changes and reconciliation, etc, perhaps a post-nup. He just stood by all that time quiet and now he blows up.

What made him decide to go visit her that night? Never explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short, not sweet. Was alright until you had it that he was streaming it live. So he wants her to keep the fact that the 9 year old isn't his secret but then streams it to the world at large?

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

He had already DNA tested the kids and found out one of them wasn't his.

Unfortunately, that makes the entire story pointless.

The wife cucking her husband into raising a bastard massively trumps her repeated infidelity, so what did he gain by seeing her in action personally? Just a load more painful memories that will take him even longer to get over.

There were two options as soon as he knew she was a whore:

1) Publicly shame her as soon as he found out. The negative press would ruin her career.

2) Confront her immediately, and threaten to go public unless she agreed to give him the most one-sided divorce settlement in the history of unfair court decisions.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Really?!

His wife is a rock n' roll singer of a band and he doesn't know about those sex, drugs?

Well he did say he ignored the rumors because he loved her but...

He waited until the third kid was 9 years old.

Man that is too long to be a cuckold.

At least he woked up. Now he should take his wife to the cleaners!

He gets the house, the kids (because of drug use by wife) and half of her earnings plus alimony.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

3* which is high for a story concept submission.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

1* for no epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You r so all over the place…it’s as if u get ideas while already on the story and insert it without actually pausing to think of it makes any sense!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. Four stars.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Why is the cuck walking away now since he knew one of his kids wasn't his and did nothing. Character is too inconsistent and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was good up until we find out he KNEW about the cheating, but ignored it.

I mean, how surprised could he ACTUALLY BE? The guy had a vasectomy, and KNEW his wife was preggers with someone else's kid. And then he raised at least one bastard child for at least three years. Yes, he could deny that he knew back then in court. I understand that. But why bother to raise the product of her cheating? Why bother standing by? Was it to get more alimony and child support? I don't buy the whole, "Get it outta her system" argument. If she's willing to cuckold him by risking to raise another man's child....it's already a dead marriage. Money would be the ONLY motivating force unless he's a complete cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story. Husband already knew she was cheating but did nothing? Story had no real ending so gave it a 2 until it is finished. If no part 2, then it would earn a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well edited and proofed, even better writing, so it was an easy read! Thanks author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 - divorce court and he gets even more money from her ka ching…

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sorry, but the story ends where it actually gets interesting. He accepts a cuckoo's child? Nonsense. That makes him a real cuck! Shame about the really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know the comments about why he didn't leave after the clearly bastard children is fair but the author makes it clear that the MC is in that "I hope this has stopped' mindset. That's why the only fool me comment is made. Personally great start to a story that even without a ftds works well. Saying that as btb fan for situations like these I would like to see the fallout.

Fallout being lose everything kids cause of the drugs, marriage cause of the clear evidence of cheating, job ie music career because of the media blowup. Rockstar can be promiscuous but not a slut wife even in today's media. Ending I see divorce in dad's father even with the way court works he gets the kids she has to pay alimony from her royalty checks. Then as he said band implodes she spirals and finally drug overdose. Probably with her never trying to recover her relationship with the kids before

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

I thought it was pretty good until we find out he was a willing cuck for over nine years. He was also a wimp as he should have smashed Ryan’s face and hands on the way out.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Another wonderful helping of shit from the Nakedcraving school of repressed idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another British cuck wimp, and a whore wife. What a nutless culture. They deserve the shallow tepid indifferent marriages they frequently have. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't you dare tell the kids.....streams it live to celebrity gossip outlet.

lol genius.

This Really needs a follow-up though. Rake her over the coals in divorce court so she becomes a female version of Brendan Fraser. What little custody she gets she can't take advantage of because she is forced to work her rear off to pay child support and alimony. Because she torpedoed her career she needs to take any job she can get because nobody will take her. She becomes a laughing stock of the industry.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good first story!

4

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

Ruined it with the pregnant by another man trope. Now it makes no sense at all in terms of his reaction …

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Ignore the miserable pricks who are so full of self loathing that they come here to get off on hot wife stories and then whine about better men than they will ever be. This was a very tight and well delivered story. Keep writing.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

Too many contradictions in the story.

Dobbin55Dobbin55over 1 year ago

The story flowed nicely but why the MC decided to leave it for, basically, 10 years to end the marriage. He must have known what was likely to happen after the concert in the dressing room, as he had his phone out ready to record when the group got back after the concert. Maybe wait until the baby was weened and not dependant on the mother and then kick her into touch but 10 years, wtf?

hardworker5556hardworker5556over 1 year ago

Excellent first try on Literotica. Don't let the asshole criticism bother you. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was going okay, but then it went in the shitter. You can't make me believe he finally gets fed up after he's known for over 9 fucking years that she's been fucking around on him and even had somebody else's child. Then the sloppy seconds thing? He's known for years; why the fuck didn't he guard against it if he wasn't going to leave her the moment he found out?

Come-the-fuck-on. Then he threatens her about revealing it to the kids, all the while live-streaming it? WTF?

The kids will know by the time they next go to school or leave the house.

I want to somewhat like it, but I just can't. It's just a bad story. Also, don't forget the revenge porn laws nowadays.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Fix the tags. Cuck shit. 9 fucking years and NOW he's outraged? Knows it is not his kid and NOW he's outraged. Fix the fucking tags!

energystarenergystarover 1 year ago

I feel you have talent but you use too many cliches. The biggest was the husband hears his wife give an overview of everything in a random conversation. The conversation was contrived and not realistic. I read stories for the emotion, but many of them (not the pure erotic ones) are more like super hero films. I feel you can do better. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It started out with decent potential, but you dropped the ball. How is he surprised that she's cheating if he already knows she's a cheater and had a child by somebody else? How can he be worried about her telling the kids something that he just put out to the world where if they don't see it directly, somebody at their school will see it and tell them? Sorry, but the lapses in logic kill the story.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

What energystar said. 3*** Keep on improving, you do have talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, an LW writer has the kernel of a good story, but instead of writing it as a believable "reveal" of his wife's cheating, it's a ridiculously over-the-top dialogue of excess that would even look stupid in a pr0n flick. Nobody on earth or wherever else the Martian Slut Ray is deployed would act, speak and feel like the wife does. Tone it down, and make it real without resorting to the "there's Freddy Kreuger right behind you, but you ain't looking" scene writing. It takes talent to "show" your reader something through dialogue, setting, and character. The good news is that writing and storytelling is an acquired skill.

-Yossarian

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't listen to BTB loving assholes. We know it was only "sex addiction" and it had nothing to do with love. Reconcile the cuck with the slut. Come on we know you can! Make it a RAAC!

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Great start to this story 4*

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

3. The shocking revelation kinda loses its shock when he already knows two of his kids aren't his, he knew she was cheating and had been for years just didn't know the exact context. He knew about the cheating but still decided to stay, don't have much sympathy for the MC after that.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous. Stupid inane mc reaction. A really bad stretch of unrealistic dialog . He already knew the kid was not his, so he is surprised he is a willing cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was good until readers find out that he already KNEW that kid #3 wan’t his. Which made the rest of the story kinda stupid because it made no sense why tne guy was still married to tne Slut.

.

3 ***

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

She calls the guys who don't want to fuck her "losers?"

\

"what's his name? Ronnie." - She can't even remember the names of the guys she fucks? If this is typical of LW, you can bet that hubby never gets her ass.

\

"Well, mostly faithful wife." - Sheesh, except for the Slutzilla you could maybe make HALF an excuse for what she does on the road, but what's her excuse for cheating at home?

\

"I've always done it." - Always? And if she wants to get "used," I'm sure her husband would be willing.

\

"When I'm home, I'm home. I can't really mix it up" - Except that she DOES mix it up, fucking around when she's NOT on the road.

\

"I hate that you found out this way." - What way would she have liked him to find out? Not to mention that there should never have been anything to find out.

\

@Anonymous, not "over 15 years." - It's unclear just how long, but only the nine-year-old isn't his.

\

@Anonymous, I agree, why not confront her as soon as she got pregnant after his vasectomy?

\

@Anonymous, we don't know just how "loaded with cash" she is, plus, with the evidence of her decadent life-style, plus how much time she's on the road, even without all the fucking, doesn't bode well for her getting custody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good for you EM Now you can be the cheating slut out in the open

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

Stupid and fun. 5* for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story just tanked when he got a vasectomy after 2nd kid, knew Laura was not his and did nothing for 9 years. Took the story down several notches. Just another witless, feckless husband who takes no action. Meh.

Pinto931Pinto9313 days ago

3rd kid made the story ridiculous. As he’d had a vasectomy he didn’t need to be suspicious he knew she was a cheat. Made the story fall flat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous