Seduced by a Grand Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
A story about a very sexy dominant older man.
1.1k words
4.49
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
20 Followers

It had been a quite a while since I had the pleasure of having sex with a man. In fact it had been a good two or three years since I had been with a guy and believe me when I say this.

I do my best to resist these urges but it's like an itch that needs to be scratched every once in a while.

To feel a man's body up against mine while I'm kissing and caressing him into submission. (or vice versa if the mood takes me!!)

This particular story takes us back to the summer of 2018 when I joined a gay hook up site.

I was feeling that urge to be with a man again and once it takes hold, there's no stopping it.

One night after a couple of beers I found myself drawn to this older man on the site who had a really nice body, he was so well toned for a guy in his early sixties with a very hairy chest and a really big cock to go with it. He looked magnificent.

So nothing ventured nothing gained & I messaged him. I couldn't quite believe that I would get a reply being a newbie on the site but to my surprise I got a reply

I eventually plucked up the courage to respond to Rob's message. It has to be said that he was very persistent but at the same time very persuasive when we spoke via the messaging service on the site one evening.

The strange thing was that we clicked almost immediately & I was quite taken aback by that. It was quite exciting and slightly unnerving as I'm still in the closet.

Before I knew it, were swapping phone numbers and we arranged to meet at my place on the following Saturday afternoon as I had my place to myself for the day.

As the day approached, he sent me some very raunchy photos of himself and a video of himself masturbating in the bath

For a moment I felt a shiver of fear,anticipation and excitement go right the way through my body. There was no turning back now.

When the day arrived I showered and put on a pair of tight fitting black boxers that accentuated my tight little ass cheeks and bulge, with a bath robe over the top.

I felt so horny and if the truth be told, slightly terrified by the thought of being taken by a dominant top, especially one with a very large cock!!

I nearly jumped out of my skin when he knocked on the door, as I've never done anything quite as outrageous as this before, sure I've done it outdoors, at a gay sauna and hotels, but never at my place,it felt so risky and so dangerous to the point where I was trembling with fear and excitement. I could hardly wait for him to have his wicked ways with me. To feel his body up against mine. It had been such a long time

But Rob was wonderful, a really nice man who immediately put me at ease. "Relax it's going to be fine" he smiled and he continued "From what you've told me I know it's been a while for you, but trust me,it's going to be good" As we made our way upstairs to the spare room at the back of my house.

Before I could do or say anything Rob had me pinned against the bedroom wall as he kissed me passionately, his hands were all over my near naked body as my bathrobe fell to the floor,

I struggled to gain control as he was so strong,by slowly working myself down Rob's torso, exploring his body with my mouth, as I frantically started sucking, tweaking and teasing his nipples, whilst gently stroking his nine-inch cock gently with my fingers as it got harder and harder until it was fully erect.

I sank to my knees and eased Rob's jeans down to his ankles and started teasing the big bulbous knob with the tip of my tongue and now it was his turn to buckle and weaken with pleasure as Rob moaned with pleasure, his fingers running through my hair.

"Oooh yes like that, suck it good Bobby," He gasped as he put his hand on the back of my head, forcing the full length of his cock down my throat.

I got onto the bed & Rob eased down my boxers, he smiled with approval as he saw my fully erect cock for the first time

I positioned my head over the side of the bed and Rob started face fucking me. He leaned over me and started sucking me off expertly & it was only a matter of a few minutes before I was squirting & spurting a weeks worth of cum into his warm welcoming mouth.

"mmmm that better Bobby?" as Rob cleaned off the remainder of the cum that was dribbling down his chin. His blue eyes twinkling with excitement & mischief

"Yes much better" as I made myself more comfortable so that I could share a cum kiss with him

Rob told me to get onto all fours and slowly started tonguing my tight little cheeks and hole as I gasped and moaned with pleasure.

"Oooh yes like that." There was a part of me that didn't want him to stop in all honesty as he started probing my tight hole with his fingers

He then took a bag out of his jacket pocket and put on a condom and then slowly applied lube oil between my cheeks and into my hole, my head was spinning with pleasure as he grabbed my hips and forced his big hard cock into me.

I cried out in pain, grabbing the bedclothes with my fists. "Is that with pleasure as well as pain Bobby?"

He asked he pounded me hard,as I took the whole length of his cock into my tight hole he grabbed me by the hair as he fucked me hard and deep, the sound of his body slapping against my ass as I moaned with ecstasy. "Ooooh fucking hell yes!!" I shrieked with pleasure,

Rob then eased out of me and asked me to bend over a bedside table and then entered me once more, this time with harder, more aggressive strokes.

"Would you like me to cum all over you Bobby?" as he pounded me remorselessly.

"Oooh, yes please do," I replied.

I got back on the bed and Rob gasped and then unloaded himself all over me, there wasn't a part of me that wasn't covered in cum.

"It feels like you really needed that didn't you?" asked Rob

"Yes I certainly did" I replied with a huge smile on my face.

We became firm friends after that experience and from time to time we enjoyed each others bodies as we lived only a few miles away from each other.

He's now moved on as he now has a new partner and I wish him well.

bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
20 Followers